PDA

View Full Version : Serpo

calikid
11-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Serpo; a release of confidential documents pertaining to a top secret exchange program of twelve US military personnel to a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78.

Dragonfire
12-01-2011, 01:21 AM
For those who want to see all the Serpo releases, visit the link below

http://www.serpo.org/release35.php

Garuda
12-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Actually, that's the link to the latest release.

An overview of all releases can be found at http://www.serpo.org/releases.php

Chris
12-01-2011, 03:52 AM
The Serpo story is the one that brought me back to ufology. I believe it to be at a minimum a partially real story mixed with just enough fiction and disinformation to make it a difficult to accept and easy to dismiss story. But to totally dismiss Serpo is to throw the baby out with the bath water.

calikid
12-02-2011, 05:18 AM
I first heard of Serpo in Robert Collins/Richard Doty's "Exempt From Disclosure".
Book rocked my world view.
Was always interested in UFO craft, but this book brought the topic home in a most disturbing fashion.

Led me to the Serpo website, and MORE questions than answers....

Doc
01-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Preview from Victor's List:

The news of planets newly discovered circling distant stars, planets that could sustain life, has some people thinking that this news may foreshadow some moves toward Disclosure, if only by acclimation.

The Arm of Cygnus

More than coincidence?

Victor is picking up hints that we are being led to look in the Arm of Cygnus because it is significant to Disclosure. We are having our attention pushed in that direction because 'they' already know who lives there.

"3 Alien Planets Smaller Than Earth Found"

http://www.space.com/14201-smallest-alien-planets-kepler-telescope-aas219.html

"which is just one-sixth the size of our sun and is located 120 light-years away, in the Constellation Cygnus (The Swan)."

Buried in the mass of information in the Serpo releases, edited and annotated by Victor Martinez, are references to Cygnus Arm and interactions with extraterrestrials originating in that region of our Universe.

Serpo Release #23 contains references to Archquloids from the Planet PONTEL near the Cygnus Arm and Heplaloids from the Planet DAMCO near the Cygnus Arm. The Archquloids are central to the Area 51 Gate 3 Incident, one of the most interesting stories every ignored (in my opinion).

http://www.serpo.org/release23.php

Victor says there is more to come. Yet to be determined is whether the science news of these latest found planets is part of an acclimation plan. Feelers are out to sources and so far no response. One usually available source of reliable main stream information has been silent since Monday of this week.

Victor will be streaming something on this when he has enough to compile a cohesive narrative. Until then, he will be sending previews through The OutPost Forum.

Chris
01-12-2012, 05:05 PM
I have often thought the ever-expanding reports of exo-planets is a part of the acclimation process.

You can just about see this as a possible path when you look at the stream of data being released regarding exo-planets. It started with finding gas giants that were relatively close and is now at the point of locating rocky planets found to be orbiting stars within the habitable zone. The next logical step (if this is indeed an acclimation path we are on) will be a report of "non-natural" activity being observed from one of these rocky planets in the hospitable zone. This activity would be reported as something like radio waves or unusual visible light frequency waves which would then be attributed to evidence of civilization.

And then of course the logical conclusion - "oh, by the way, they're already here!"

kingfish
01-13-2012, 02:53 PM
This could get very interesting. The Kepler space telescope has one known instrument (the photometer) to distinguish light received from distant areas. (What if it had other capabilities, i.e. targeting certain areas of the universe that is not publicly known)

Would it be a coincidence if each of these new Kepler "discoveries" correlates with the supposed location of alien locations mentioned in the Serpo files (the Reagan briefing paper, for starters). I haven't had time to check, but I suspect that Victor is on to something here.

the kingfish

Chris
01-13-2012, 03:07 PM
The bits and pieces of information being disseminated through Victor and others in the community are designed to lead us down a path. The difficult part is determining whether or not we are on the right path.

Doc
01-13-2012, 03:21 PM
The bits and pieces of information being disseminated through Victor and others in the community are designed to lead us down a path. The difficult part is determining whether or not we are on the right path.

Agreed. Victor thinks he knows the path they are leading us down better than most and maybe he does, his sources are so much more extensive and well-placed. I am far less certain. When I try to put each new piece of the puzzle together with what came before, one of my references points is always; "Where are they leading us and why?"

calikid
06-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I cannot help but wonder if any releases remain to be seen?

Doc
06-10-2012, 06:10 PM
I cannot help but wonder if any releases remain to be seen?

There was a release in progress when the Anons went silent. It was never completed.

There was a promise of a resumption by August of 2010. It never came.

There is a hint of something in the wind. Something from another source, maybe. :confused:

calikid
06-10-2012, 06:44 PM
New Serpo related material?
That would be exciting.
I would certainly have to take a look.

CasperParks
06-10-2012, 10:49 PM
From website: http://www.serpo.org/release35.php

They were then able to translate the TIME DEVICE in the SECOND alien craft found near Shaw Mountain. They determined that the SECOND alien craft crashed on the SAME DATE as the FIRST alien craft.

Based on that data, they theorized that BOTH CRAFT collided over the New Mexico desert and CRASHED on the SAME DATE. The SECOND alien craft was able to fly a longer distance before it crashed.

It was rumored two UFOs clipped it each other, their navigational devices malfunctioned due to interference from microwave transmission from the US government.

murmur
06-10-2012, 11:53 PM
I don't believe anything relating to Serpo

Doc
06-11-2012, 12:05 AM
From website: http://www.serpo.org/release35.php

They were then able to translate the TIME DEVICE in the SECOND alien craft found near Shaw Mountain. They determined that the SECOND alien craft crashed on the SAME DATE as the FIRST alien craft.

Based on that data, they theorized that BOTH CRAFT collided over the New Mexico desert and CRASHED on the SAME DATE. The SECOND alien craft was able to fly a longer distance before it crashed.

It was rumored two UFOs clipped it each other, their navigational devices malfunctioned due to interference from microwave transmission from the US government.

An early theory was that radar from White Sands caused a malfunction in the crafts' guidance system and they collided...the rest goes as you quoted.

atmjjc
06-11-2012, 08:50 AM
There are secret space programs going on but it is NOT serpo. Why this is kept a huge secret baffles me. My guess is they are having problems with the ET or vice versa.

Chris
06-11-2012, 10:33 AM
There are secret space programs going on but it is NOT serpo. Why this is kept a huge secret baffles me. My guess is they are having problems with the ET or vice versa.

There is quite a list of potential reasons:

- not all ET's are "good" guys (abductions, animal mutilations, etc)
- no one in gov't wants to be the one to say "Oh, by the way, we've known about these guys for 60 years and we can't stop them or protect you from them."
- the military/industrial complex doesn't want to give up control over the source of their technology
- disturbing information regarding our religions
- we are actually genetically altered beings
- etc, etc.

So, it's not just the space programs per se, it's what the revelation of the programs would mean when people start asking the follow up questions.

However, I still believe that there is an ongoing acclimation process and that the release of information about programs like Serpo (which is probably an amalgam of several different programs) is a part of that process.

murmur
06-11-2012, 12:29 PM
However, I still believe that there is an ongoing acclimation process and that the release of information about programs like Serpo (which is probably an amalgam of several different programs) is a part of that process.

Isn't more like dis-acclimation process.

murmur
06-11-2012, 12:36 PM
I mean I don't see anyone being acclimated to anything alien related at all.

Most of the efforts seem to concentrate on efforts to show that ufo believers are insane nut jobs.

Look at the results of the process

Look at the sheer amount of hoaxes.

The goal seems to be confusion....not acclimation.

newyorklily
06-11-2012, 12:51 PM
I don't know but, it seems that UFOs are showing up more and more in good ole Americana. County fairs are even getting into it now.

Extraterrestrials Encouraged To Visit San Diego County Fair (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/10/extraterrestrials-encoura_n_1569278.html?fb_action_ids=1015089883879 8591%2C3244395388658%2C10150905718534006%2C1015085 6248150740%2C10150856246565740&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_ref=type%3Aread%2Cuser%3ApnMgc-Kxvc-HaqI3F9SNDE2y-_s%2Ctype%3Aread%2Cuser%3AZlbdZOqzHb1A_3fb5Mlmq0LF INo&fb_source=other_multiline&ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false)

That seems like acclimation to me. Or, maybe it is just capitalism.

murmur
06-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Probably we have a difference of opinion over the definition of the word acclimation.

from the link....

McBride believes only good can come of the fair, regardless of whether real E.T.s show up to sample the Fair's offerings -- including its newest contribution to carnival culinary delights, a two-pound turkey leg covered with a pound of bacon.

This isn't it as far as I'm concerned.

Acclimation I would think.....would have a predominate theme that crosses many channels of communication.

Please tell me what the predominate theme is of the last 50 years regarding the alien acclimation process.

What is the one thing the acclimation has accomplished to this date.

What's the message?

ET could possibly exist?

Really?

That's just too vague.

The supposed acclimation process would boil down to just a few key points.

I don't know what they are.....and that tells me there is no process....or that the process is meant to confuse.

There is no real message.

More likely the message has been to cover up "earthly" test platforms.

Now I'm not saying that there no phenomena....I've seen something that appeared to real.

I'm saying in the unlikely event there has been an acclimation process....what ufers want it to be...isn't what the results have produced.

calikid
06-12-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't know if acclimation was the goal of Serpo.
But I am interested Mur, in knowing how the Serpo story would differ from, say "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" movie as a tool of acclamation?

Had Serpo been presented as SciFi, it could almost be a CE3 sequel.

Doc
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
I don't know where the discussion of acclimation left off back then but I seem to recall there were two main theories put forward. The first theory was that acclimation in general and Serpo specifically was to advance the Core Story, "They've been here, we've been there, we have some of their technology". As Serpo started to falter, Rick Doty criticized the notion of Serpo as acclimation along the lines of if it was acclimation, it was poorly designed and he would do it differently with a bigger budget, etc.

This led to a more general discussion of various techniques of acclimation to include disinformation, surrounding the truth with a group of half-truths and lies and all the other techniques used to get an idea out there. Theory 2 would involve a very subtle, long term acclimation plan that would get idea of an exchange program out there, discussed for a couple of years and then called a hoax. The point was to get the idea discussed as a possibility beyond the fiction of Close Encounters.

murmur
06-14-2012, 02:49 AM
I don't know if acclimation was the goal of Serpo.
But I am interested Mur, in knowing how the Serpo story would differ from, say "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" movie as a tool of acclamation?

Had Serpo been presented as SciFi, it could almost be a CE3 sequel.

What do you think the goal was?

But I think you are right...it's Sci-Fi all the way

murmur
06-14-2012, 02:50 AM
I don't know where the discussion of acclimation left off back then but I seem to recall there were two main theories put forward. The first theory was that acclimation in general and Serpo specifically was to advance the Core Story, "They've been here, we've been there, we have some of their technology". As Serpo started to falter, Rick Doty criticized the notion of Serpo as acclimation along the lines of if it was acclimation, it was poorly designed and he would do it differently with a bigger budget, etc.

This led to a more general discussion of various techniques of acclimation to include disinformation, surrounding the truth with a group of half-truths and lies and all the other techniques used to get an idea out there. Theory 2 would involve a very subtle, long term acclimation plan that would get idea of an exchange program out there, discussed for a couple of years and then called a hoax. The point was to get the idea discussed as a possibility beyond the fiction of Close Encounters.

Doty probably wrote it...he worked on the X-Files....right?

Doc
06-15-2012, 12:23 AM
I wish that answer satisfied me. I want to know the rest of the story. Who did what, when, at whose orders, for what purpose? To me it is a puzzle that has yet to be solved. I won't be willing to walk away from it until either I have answers that satisfy me or I am convinced that no more answers are forthcoming.

calikid
06-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I've often wondered if, like all good disinfo/lies, some bits of truth are embedded into the story.
Even if only 2% of the releases are true, examination to determine WHAT 2% may lead to something worthwhile.
The trick will be sorting the chaff.

murmur
06-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Here is your 2%

Lawnmowers exist.:D

If the Source A drama taught me anything....it's that who is telling the story is everything.

calikid
06-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Here is your 2%

If the Source A drama taught me anything....it's that who is telling the story is everything.

LOL. Very funny.

But more to the point, let's say the Energy Device (ED) mentioned in several of the releases exists.
Perhaps recovered at Roswell.
And that leaks of it's existence had occured.

What better way to discredit the leaks than to introduce a fantastic story? From that point on if anybody inquired about the ED, the standard answer would be "See the Serpo story, just another fantasy".

I'm not saying the ED is real, just an example of how disinfo could be used to discredit authentic information.
As I said, digging up the 2% (beyond the lawnmower) would be the real trick.

Dragonfire
06-16-2012, 01:21 AM
Probably we have a difference of opinion over the definition of the word acclimation.

from the link....

This isn't it as far as I'm concerned.

Acclimation I would think.....would have a predominate theme that crosses many channels of communication.

Please tell me what the predominate theme is of the last 50 years regarding the alien acclimation process.

What is the one thing the acclimation has accomplished to this date.

What's the message?

ET could possibly exist?

Really?

That's just too vague.

The supposed acclimation process would boil down to just a few key points.

I don't know what they are.....and that tells me there is no process....or that the process is meant to confuse.

Now I'm not saying that there no phenomena....I've seen something that appeared to real.

I'm saying in the unlikely event there has been an acclimation process....what ufers want it to be...isn't what the results have produced.

Here are my answers. Keeping it light of course. Your question in Red

What acclimation you say, everyone talks about it. Get people looking syward. Imaginations going all over the place. And to this day, theories abound, good and crazy.
Just see wht Hollywood has done <wink, wink>

What is the one thing the acclimation has accomplished to this date.$$$$$ for the government is the biggest thing I can think of. But on another note, it has gotten people of all walks of life watching the sky’s. Maybe that’s the intent, maybe not. They're not talking.

What's the message?
We’re all a bunch of sucker’s, that will be $50.00. The money thing again. Military needs another secret toy.

ET could possibly exist?
I really believe they do. Have they been here, that’s really the question isn’t it. Again, there are die hard believer’s and die hard non believer’s with a whole range in between.

Old adage, the more we learn, the less we know.

Really?
Yuuup (Dave from Storage wars)

That's just too vague.
I know it's a statement but....Isn’t life?

The supposed acclimation process would boil down to just a few key points. I don't know what they are.....and that tells me there is no process....or that the process is meant to confuse.
Nailed IT!!! (we don’t have that smiley)

There might be, they just haven’t told us what it is yet. As usual wouldn’t you say?

Very good possibility <+ 1 Karma point> we don’t have those either, but have one anyway.

So have many of us, and it wasn’t swamp gas, balloons, etc. It was just unidentified and flying/maneuvering differently than anything known.

Biggest question here is why. Everyone wants proof when none can be gotten. But then we are never given the whole truth anyway. Right?

Great questions Mur.

Dragonfire
06-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Here is your 2%

"Lawnmowers exist.:D" :lmao:

"....it's that who is telling the story is everything" And who IS telling this story?

What IS the core story? The true core story. One thing for sure happened with Serpo, it got a LOT of people involved.
Maybe that was the purpose?

Doc
06-16-2012, 05:22 AM
"Lawnmowers exist.:D" :lmao:

"....it's that who is telling the story is everything" And who IS telling this story?

What IS the core story? The true core story. One thing for sure happened with Serpo, it got a LOT of people involved.
Maybe that was the purpose?

It got a lot of people talking about the Core Story, many of whom had never heard of it before. If the goal was to raise awareness and see what would be the reaction among a selected population if the Core Story was to be leaked on purpose, they have their answer, who ever they were.

Garuda
06-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Has anybody seen this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obE7rqMkGE8&feature=player_embedded

I haven't watched it yet. It was uploaded to YouTube about a month ago.

murmur
06-28-2012, 10:20 PM
It seems to be a C2C from many years ago....Bill Ryan was still running the Serpo site.....so it probably 2005-2006?

Garuda
07-06-2012, 06:49 AM
It seems to be a C2C from many years ago....Bill Ryan was still running the Serpo site.....so it probably 2005-2006?

Thanks. Nothing new, in other words...

Garuda
07-06-2012, 06:50 AM
Serpo's ANON commented on the discussion on who 'Falcon' in the Aviary was: http://www.serpo.org/update_falcon.php.

It's being discussed here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?742-The-Falcon-revealed

The update also has some other information.

Doc
04-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Bob Collins revisits Serpo April 21, 2013:

Greetings from the Edge

http://f1249.mail.vip.ne1.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f11385%5fAK0fimIAAMAqU XSSsQrXb2umsSE&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

1) SERPO, OMG: The intentions are good many times, but the information is wrong or distorted, disinformation (a blend of true/false). The greatest offenders are the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Anon source (DIA Counter-intelligence) and the patsy Victor Martinez.

Very polite, very kind (with pompous attitudes) and very wrong (about 90%) to discredit anything of value, shame on them. If you have any type of science background you can see right through the hoax.

It took a team of technical disinformation experts at DIA to fabricates the technical gibberish, most likely contractors who control most of the alien hardware.

http://www.serpo.org/

Examples

Crystal Rectangle fake information:

-FAKE: Our scientists have discovered the substance contained in the dot. The dot was found to be a perfectly
rounded particle of charged (?) antimatter. Our scientists still don't understand how this piece of antimatter can remain stable until it is "tasked" with movement. They still don't understand once a demand is made to the CR, that the antimatter starts its movement and creates energy.

-THE FACTS: The CR device never uses antimatter. It extracts energy out of the vacuum using H5 as a catalyst, very unstable unless contained in the CR. And, the name Pentagen for H5 is fake.

-FAKE: When an energy demand is placed on the CR, it creates a signal, that can be measured at 23.450 MHZ. However, when increased demand is placed on the CR the frequency is modulated from 23.450 MHZ to 46.900 MHZ or double the original frequency. However, when the demand is reduced, the frequency drops to 1.25 KHZ, which is a constant frequency when no
demand is placed on the CR. Regardless of what power demand is placed on the CR, the frequency NEVER raises to more than 46.900 MHZ!

-THE FACTS: The CR has no fixed frequency output. It adjust its output in volts, amperes and frequency based on the demand placed on it by any electronic device: voltage range is from millivolt to megavolts. The CR was utilized during Space Station construction. Reference, Exempt from Disclosure.

You don't get an FBI investigation over fake documents in a publication. Those DIA documents deal with the Crystal Rectangle: and, explains why all the DIA disinformation? FBI to Kit Green, 'none of our business.' They didn't want to start another Wikileaks scandal over aliens.

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/doty-green-fbi.htm

--The FAKE list goes on: It took an army at DIA to think up all the technical true/false nonsense to feed the guys in Counter-intelligence: then to Anon.

Zeta Reticuli is not a close binary. The two stars are ~ 1 light year apart.

Etc, etc, etc and the readers can do the rest. Anon must be getting his chuckles, all laugh now, it's 5th grader stuff.

This one person doesn't want to spend hours breaking down all the SERPO material and explaining what's wrong, waste of time even for a 5th grader.

2) Did SERPO really happen? Sure it did from sources I've been in contact with including Ernie Kellerstrass here in Dayton Ohio.

2005-Consultant Bill Ryan, retired US Military Intelligence Officer Richard Doty, and author Whitley Strieber all discussed Project Serpo, an alleged secret exchange program of 12 military personnel to Serpo (4th planet of Zeta 2?), a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78. Ryan explained that he is a participant in a private ufology email forum and that in early November 2005, an "anonymous" contributor began revealing information (90% of it fraudulent mentioned above) about the Serpo Project.

Sorry to say in 2005 those people were very naive' about the ANON source and the real science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-FiVGWPik

MISC:

Physicists set new record for quantum teleportation with matter qubits (http://phys.org/news/2013-04-physicists-quantum-teleportation-qubits.html)

Kepler closing in on Earth-like planets - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57580339/kepler-closing-in-on-earth-like-planets/)

Solve the puzzle

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

Doc
04-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Via email from Victor's List:

Monday, April 22, 2013: The "Project SERPO" Exchange Program With The
EBENS From ZETA RETICULI I on "Coast to Coast AM," 10 p.m. - 2 a.m.!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/22

NOTE: Scroll DOWN to Enjoy ALL 13 (thirteen) "Project SERPO" IMAGES!

NOTE #2: 12th Image DOWN = ZETA RETICULI I and II Binary Star System

SHOW SUMMARY: UFO and paranormal researcher LEN KASTEN will discuss
the secret government exchange program with extra-terrestrials from
the Planet SERPO. He will detail the complete journey of the SERPO
team, based on the expedition commander's diary as well as his
communications with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency's directors
in charge of the program.

LEN KASTEN = Len.Kasten@live.com
/
http://www.et-secrethistory.com/

"SECRET JOURNEY TO PLANET SERPO: A TRUE STORY OF INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL" -
By Len Kasten, ISBN#: 13: 978-1591431466, $18,00, 304 pp.,
Paperback, National Release Date: Saturday, April 27, 2013

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Journey-Planet-Serpo-Interplanetary/dp/1591431468

"Project SERPO" Websites:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/serpo.org

http://www.serpo.fr/ (http://www.serpo.fr/)[French version!]

The OUTPOST FORUM: "Exploring The Vast Frontier of Understanding"

"Project SERPO" Forum Thread:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?51-Serpo&highlight=serpo

Reearched, Compiled and Assembled by: VICTOR MARTINEZ at:

To UNsubscribe, send a message to: VictorGM@webtv.net
with the word 'UNsubscribe' in the "Subject" line!
http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_13194624_AKofimIAAGOCUXVB4AxS sywphxI&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Chris
04-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Well, Collins is being a bit more specific than he has in the past. He has frequently stated that the Serpo story is 90% fake but he has been reluctant to state which parts of it are true.

It has long been my personal feeling that the story is indeed true as far as it is a way to discuss an exchange program. But it has always been shrouded in the aspects of the story that are obviously completely erroneous.

I had the pleasure and great honor to sit and speak with Wendelle Stevens a few years shortly before he passes away. We discussed Serpo during that session and Wendelle said that according to his sources Serpo was a conglomeration of three different exchange programs. It was his contention that Serpo was released as part of the acclimation program and as such was officially sanctioned. This ties in very nicely and creates a lead in to the current Disclosure Lite program we have been told about that is currently unfolding before us.

Doc
04-23-2013, 05:47 AM
I trust Bob Collins' knowledge in the field and he has excellent contacts. Further, Bill Ryan, as he was winding down his involvement with Serpo, said that he felt Serpo was 90% false and 10% truth. Still, I can't agree with that percentage. There are other sources who have verified some details and there are other cases that include some of the same events, artifacts and elements of the Serpo Releases. Bob Collins writes in a manner that seems to verify the existence of the Crystal Rectangle. He references Ernie Kellerstrass among others as saying Serpo happened. (For newer members and readers, Ernie Kellerstrass is an old-time, deep insider and one of the most respected sources from the earliest days, all the way back to the 1940s.) All that adds up as more than 10% by "weight", if not by "volume". I believe that key information was in the remaining parts of the Reagan Briefing which were never released. Maybe someday we will get those remaining parts or Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez will tell the rest of the "story behind the story". I can wait a while longer for some better answers. I am patient but I'm not immortal. ;)

newyorklily
04-23-2013, 07:38 AM
Via email from Victor's List:

Monday, April 22, 2013: The "Project SERPO" Exchange Program With The
EBENS From ZETA RETICULI I on "Coast to Coast AM," 10 p.m. - 2 a.m.!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/22

NOTE: Scroll DOWN to Enjoy ALL 13 (thirteen) "Project SERPO" IMAGES!

NOTE #2: 12th Image DOWN = ZETA RETICULI I and II Binary Star System

SHOW SUMMARY: UFO and paranormal researcher LEN KASTEN will discuss
the secret government exchange program with extra-terrestrials from
the Planet SERPO. He will detail the complete journey of the SERPO
team, based on the expedition commander's diary as well as his
communications with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency's directors
in charge of the program.

LEN KASTEN = Len.Kasten@live.com
/
http://www.et-secrethistory.com/

"SECRET JOURNEY TO PLANET SERPO: A TRUE STORY OF INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL" -
By Len Kasten, ISBN#: 13: 978-1591431466, $18,00, 304 pp.,
Paperback, National Release Date: Saturday, April 27, 2013

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Journey-Planet-Serpo-Interplanetary/dp/1591431468

"Project SERPO" Websites:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/serpo.org

http://www.serpo.fr/ (http://www.serpo.fr/)[French version!]

The OUTPOST FORUM: "Exploring The Vast Frontier of Understanding"

"Project SERPO" Forum Thread:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?51-Serpo&highlight=serpo

Reearched, Compiled and Assembled by: VICTOR MARTINEZ at:

To UNsubscribe, send a message to: VictorGM@webtv.net
with the word 'UNsubscribe' in the "Subject" line!
http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_13194624_AKofimIAAGOCUXVB4AxS sywphxI&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

I'm listening to C2C now but I'm getting tired and I don't know how long I'll last.

Doc
04-27-2013, 05:24 AM
Via email from Bob Collins:

"Greetings all, edgy for sure, update on SERPO.

Amazing: Noory just did it again, the below book out May 4th, 2013 sources the SERPO Web Site. It seems to quote everything from the Web Site. The Facts: SERPO is not a planet, it's a Project... :-P The Anon 5th grader won with C to C.

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Journey-Planet-Serpo-Interplanetary/dp/1591431468/ctoc (http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Journey-Planet-Serpo-Interplanetary/dp/1591431468/ctoc)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/22 (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/22)

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/Peregrine-Newsletter-04-21-2013.htm

Regards
RM Collins"
--
"Exempt from Disclosure: The Black World of UFOs," is now available...Here (http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/efd_book.htm)

jonthabaker
05-01-2013, 07:49 AM
does anyone know where the yellow book is currently stored? Has anyone has dreams about this book as a child let me know. Can it be access by remoteviewing it?

jonthabaker
05-01-2013, 07:59 AM
im just interested in th yello book does anyone know where it might be stored ?

Doc
05-01-2013, 04:39 PM
does anyone know where the yellow book is currently stored? Has anyone has dreams about this book as a child let me know. Can it be access by remoteviewing it?

Great questions! I can think of one person who may have known where it was stored 20+ years ago but not recently. Remote viewing it is brilliant!

calikid
05-31-2013, 12:48 PM
Great questions! I can think of one person who may have known where it was stored 20+ years ago but not recently. Remote viewing it is brilliant!

I once read that RV is not bound by time. (Some "how to RV" book )
That events can be seen from the past, wonder if a talented RV'er could still use that info?

epo333
06-19-2013, 01:48 AM
Found this today . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnSGE_plJVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnSGE_plJVM

and compared to this . . .

http://www.serpo.org/release16.php

I don't really see a match, but interesting just the same.

Note:StephenHannardADGUK says,
Published on May 17, 2013

This alleged Alien cipher was apparently taken from a recovered ET vehicle in 1953.

The strange symbols were copied from the instrument panels inside the craft into a notebook by a member of the recovery team for analysis. More pictures pending including shots from inside the craft and a possible member of the crew. Will post when and if i recieve them. Picture credit Brian/98220 (Submitted via the ADG website) SFX Credit: freesfx.co.uk

newyorklily
06-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Those are strange looking fingers. Was a alien supposed to be holding that? I hate the way some people on You Tube embellish these things.

That being said, some of the writing looks like shorthand, Possibly Pittman. Has anyone ever tried to decipher the writing?

whoknows
06-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Those are strange looking fingers. Was a alien supposed to be holding that? I hate the way some people on You Tube embellish these things.

That being said, some of the writing looks like shorthand, Possibly Pittman. Has anyone ever tried to decipher the writing?

LOL I thought the same about his fingers as soon as saw this!

Antares
08-11-2013, 06:42 PM
--The FAKE list goes on: It took an army at DIA to think up all the technical true/false nonsense to feed the guys in Counter-intelligence: then to Anon.

Zeta Reticuli is not a close binary. The two stars are ~ 1 light year apart.

Etc, etc, etc and the readers can do the rest. Anon must be getting his chuckles, all laugh now, it's 5th grader stuff.

This one person doesn't want to spend hours breaking down all the SERPO material and explaining what's wrong, waste of time even for a 5th grader.

2) Did SERPO really happen? Sure it did from sources I've been in contact with including Ernie Kellerstrass here in Dayton Ohio.

2005-Consultant Bill Ryan, retired US Military Intelligence Officer Richard Doty, and author Whitley Strieber all discussed Project Serpo, an alleged secret exchange program of 12 military personnel to Serpo (4th planet of Zeta 2?), a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78. Ryan explained that he is a participant in a private ufology email forum and that in early November 2005, an "anonymous" contributor began revealing information (90% of it fraudulent mentioned above) about the Serpo Project.

Sorry to say in 2005 those people were very naive' about the ANON source and the real science.

I don't know much details about the Serpo case, only that its about an exchange program with extraterrestrials, the main case being to a binary system ~40 light years away that they claim its Zeta Reticuli. I think I should start reading up on it. I should start reading up on it I guess, and figure out the pro's and con's at least in astronomical and biological standpoint. Should I start first with the Serpo site? As far as I know though, Zeta Reticuli has not been a location where there has ever been a human presence.

What I do know is - from various blurts of insiders or contactee persons, down to my own contact information, that there have been exchange programs (not all done by the "evil" governments, some are by "white hats") to the following star systems: Alpha Centauri A, Procyon A, GJ 1002, Groombridge 1618, Altair, 47 Ursae Majoris and another binary "Zeta" labeled star system located also ~40 light years away like Zeta Reticuli, called Zeta Trianguli Australis (which may be the actual location of the 'EBEN' planet in the Serpo case). If the binary nature of the system is part of the truth, and its distance of nearly 40 light years, this should be the one.

Only in contrast this star system is made up of 6 rocky planets, with a sunlike (G2) and a hotter star (F6), who are a tight close binary unlike Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2. So I'm not sure how that applies in this case. I will have to go through the material to see if there is anything to support the original location of maybe its one of these other star systems.

Doc
11-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Via Victor's List:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/secret-journey-planet-serpo

I'm posting this for the record and to call some attention to Whitley Strieber's comments in the text. He says that he heard the Serpo story in 1995, ten years before the Anonymous Releases began.

Friday October 25, 2013
Secret Journey to Planet Serpo
http://www.unknowncountry.com/sites/default/files/images/serpo.jpgDid a delegation of US military personnel really visit another planet back in the 1960? Was this journey the secret inspiration for the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind? This week on Dreamland, we explore these questions with UFO researcher Len Kasten, who has found some provocative evidence that this legendary journey might actually have taken place.

Len Kasten is a longtime UFO researchers, a member of the Mutual UFO Network and of the former National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena. His articles have appeared in Atlantis Rising and New Dawn magazines, and he is also the author of the Secret History of Extraterrestrials.

Whitley Strieber comments, "I heard a rumor about this from a well-placed scientist back in 1995, so when it surfaced again, I was interested, but I've always had trouble believing that it could be true. Len Kasten makes a good case, and turns up some surprising evidence."

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/secret-journey-planet-serpo#ixzz2klFp6Dyi

kingfish
11-21-2013, 02:41 PM
Don't know what happened, but the SERPO web site no longer exists today(www.serpo.org).

I still think there was info embedded within the releases that could be checked out independently from any exchange program. . Example - the TS project involving the discovery of an alien space ship by archaeologists in a NATO country. (artifacts supposely dating back 185 million years).....

the Kingfish

Garuda
11-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Don't know what happened, but the SERPO web site no longer exists today(www.serpo.org).

I still think there was info embedded within the releases that could be checked out independently from any exchange program. . Example - the TS project involving the discovery of an alien space ship by archaeologists in a NATO country. (artifacts supposely dating back 185 million years).....

the Kingfish

I just checked on the server itself, and everything is still there.
It looks like the domain name didn't get renewed in time.
(And often when something like that happens, it's because the registrant doesn't have updated credit card information).

Garuda
11-22-2013, 01:58 PM
While we're working on getting serpo.org back online on www.serpo.org, you can still find the site at http://serpo.openmindsforum.com

Chris
11-25-2013, 03:01 PM
I received the following email from Bob Collins. He has some very interesting opinions and insights into Serpo, the back story and what he believes to be disinformation contained within the releases:

FK & SERPO, what's real?

According to the History Channel Polls (see 2nd below) only 3% believe there was a UFO connection to the JFK assassination. But from what I learned at the Foreign Technology Division (FTD-WP, now NASIC) SERPO was said to be real, we did have an exchange program according to sources. Dr Bob Wood thinks one of the burnt Mj12 documents originally written by Dulles gives the signal for an assassination, see link. MJ-12 Directive to kill JFK (http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/JFK-hit-mjdirective.htm)

1) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this? (http://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/amazon-verified-purchase))
This review is from: Secret Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel (Kindle Edition)
Simple answer yes, since 1985 while at the Foreign Technology Division (FTD-WP) there were stories about an exchange program discussed inside the vault. Is the book right? Simple answer no, the book is taken directly from the SERPO Web Site.

It's captivating and inspiring, but what is true?

1) Anon says: In making this plea, Anonymous is communicating to Martinez how important it is to leave the Commander's precise phraseology intact and to reproduce it exactly as he recorded it with incorrect spelling, grammar, and inconsistencies included. He understood that this diary must be given to posterity "warts and all."

False statement: no logs are put in a government document with all the errors. The logs like any rough draft are cleaned up before they are ever put in any official government document which makes all the logs suspect or disinformation. How it might sound doesn't make it true.

The human to alien conversations sound very much like human to human at a 5th grade level.

2) President Kennedy gave the official directive for the Eben exchange program. The date for the alien landing had been previously set for April 24, 1964, and the landing site was to be at the western border of Holloman Air Force Base,

False: the contact site wasn't Holloman, that was disinformation. It was the Trinity site. The Socorro incident (Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964) was where the aliens landed by mistake. And yes, JFK had to be involved, and perhaps one of the reasons he was killed.

3) The primary training for the mission took place at Camp Peary, Virginia, on the York River near Williamsburg. This is the not-so-secret main CIA training location popularly known as "The Farm," but officially referred to as the Armed Forces Experimental Training Activity (AFETA). The project was assigned its own training complex within the larger facility, where it could impose its own secrecy and security within the already highly secure CIA system.

False: It was the NTS, the most secure site in the world. And EBE-2 was male not female. However, EBE-3 was female.

4) Travel: That means they traveled at about forty times the speed of light! It would be impossible to achieve that velocity with any known means of propulsion, no matter how exotic. The only explanation for this is time travel.

False and quite a glaring error by Anon which gives further doubts. If they really had inside knowledge then they would of known about the Alcubierre Warp drive which allows faster than light travel.

Objects cannot accelerate to the speed of light within normal space-time; instead, the Alcubierre drive shifts space around an object so that the object would arrive at its destination faster than at light speed speed in normal space. Time travel not needed.

5) False information: The dome covers the wedge of Element 115. Model designed by Robert Lazar and Ken Wright.

Element 115 was found to be very unstable and not on the Periodic Table even today. Lazar is a credible source but he was fed disinformation while at Area51/S4: see link in comment section.

6) NAZI Flying saucers?

The mythology never ends. If the average reader would use common sense then ask yourself where are all those NAZI Flying saucers today? Why are we still flying rockets and Space Shuttles. Then planning missions to the asteroid belt and Mars using rockets. Again, where are those NAZI Flying saucers? Why were the NAZIs still developing V1 & V2 rockets if they had a functional anti-gravity device?

7) Crystal Rectangle fake information:

-FAKE: Our scientists have discovered the substance contained in the dot. The dot was found to be a perfectly rounded particle of charged (?) antimatter. Our scientists still don't understand how this piece of antimatter can remain stable until it is "tasked" with movement. They still don't understand once a demand is made to the CR, that the antimatter starts its movement and creates energy.

-THE FACTS: The CR device never uses antimatter. It extracts energy out of the vacuum using H5 as a catalyst, very unstable unless contained in the CR. And, the name Pentagen for H5 is fake.

-FAKE: When an energy demand is placed on the CR, it creates a signal, that can be measured at 23.450 MHZ. However, when increased demand is placed on the CR the frequency is modulated from 23.450 MHZ to 46.900 MHZ or double the original frequency. However, when the demand is reduced, the frequency drops to 1.25 KHZ, which is a constant frequency when no demand is placed on the CR. Regardless of what power demand is placed on the CR, the frequency NEVER raises to more than 46.900 MHZ!

-THE FACTS: The CR has no fixed frequency output. It adjust its output in volts, amperes and frequency based on the demand placed on it by any electronic device: voltage range is from millivolt to megavolts. The CR was utilized during Space Station construction. Reference: Exempt from Disclosure

You don't get an FBI investigation over fake documents (Defense Intelligence Agency TS/Code Word) in a publication. FBI to Kit Green, 'none of our business.' They didn't want to have another Wikileaks, NSA Snowden type scandal, this time over aliens.

8) Propulsion system: false, it's not 115 or anti matter but anti-gravity which is negative energy, the same negative energy that keeps Wormholes open.

The folks at Los Alamos call it a Negative Force Generating System (NFGS).

9) Deep Space probes: half of the names are fake. See link in comment section for what's known.

10) Backed engineered alien craft: as mentioned before, if we had such anti-gravity devices we sure wouldn't be flying rockets. As for what the LANL Source said see below. It's not easy.

-From January 4th, 2004: LANL contact (Charles) to myself quoting:

"Before answering your questions, you are assuming that ET crafts are made with our technology based on your questions. Many years ago, we made that same mistake (comment: prototypes that never worked right) and it took us several years to correct the mistake and start fresh from the drawing board. "Their" technology is nothing similar to ours. We do not utilize our physics or chemistry in a comparison analysis. We started from scratch and learned their principles of dynamics, physics, etc..."

For what might be true see Rick Doty's discussion on SERPO in the comment section.

There is more, but the high points were covered: so, did SERPO really happen? Sure it did but not the way our DIA fantasy prone Anon depicts to the world.

Perhaps someday we might see those 3000 pages locked up in the Ft Belvoir Vault or other places, who knows.

Not on the Official Periodic Table yet. How could it be so popular given it's very unstable? The NTS/government was blowing smoke at Lazar like gravity waves. Lazar was given phony documents at S4: then he just spread the phony information like wildfire.

Comments:

A team of Lund researchers is the second to successfully create atoms of element 115. Officials from the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry will now review the experiment to determine if Element 115 deserves an official spot on the periodic table of elements.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/element-115-one-step-closer-to-periodic-table/

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/nsa_deep_space_probes.htm

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/doty-rick-serpo.pdf

Zeta Reticuli is a wide binary, not close, see link below.

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/zetareticuli_star_sys.htm

Chris
11-27-2013, 02:49 AM
Serpo.org is back online!

I apologize for the confusion as there was a miscommunication from the service provider that has since been rectified.

Wally
02-22-2014, 01:31 AM
One of the releases said that they recorded samples of music of the alien people from planet Serpo, as I recall. Is there any chance of the music being made available in MP3 format?

Doc
02-22-2014, 06:06 AM
One of the releases said that they recorded samples of music of the alien people from planet Serpo, as I recall. Is there any chance of the music being made available in MP3 format?

I will check on that for you, although I am fairly certain the music is not accessible and may in fact be lost.

Doc
02-22-2014, 06:07 AM
Notice: There will be a Serpo update in a day or two. Don't get excited, it is going to be recap and progress report, no new content.

Pandora'sParadox
02-22-2014, 10:50 PM
"Sigh" The problem with the serpo website is...there are no ways to collaborate anything put in there. As for a government document released involving anything with serpo seems a little "bovine feces" O_o I have to take a grain of salt with everything I read on that sight. (The journal entries from a supposed zeta-ret. exchange participant) makes for a fantastic read. It should also be on that sight.
I found the url through serpo, but this isn't the exact one that I found, but the exerts are the same. But the real one has hundreds of pages to it from travel, to arrival...basically recapping the who experience.

Pandora'sParadox
02-22-2014, 10:51 PM
http://www.serpo.org/release11.php Zeta Journal snip-its

Pandora'sParadox
02-22-2014, 11:06 PM
http://www.serpo.org/final_update.php

This is the letter from Bill Ryan trying to locate one of the zeta/serpo ride-alongs. This is one of the few things I find factual from this sight.

Doc
02-23-2014, 12:34 AM
"Sigh" The problem with the serpo website is...there are no ways to collaborate anything put in there. As for a government document released involving anything with serpo seems a little "bovine feces" O_o I have to take a grain of salt with everything I read on that sight. (The journal entries from a supposed zeta-ret. exchange participant) makes for a fantastic read. It should also be on that sight.
I found the url through serpo, but this isn't the exact one that I found, but the exerts are the same. But the real one has hundreds of pages to it from travel, to arrival...basically recapping the who experience.

Hi and welcome! Are you saying you have found another version of the journal that is more complete somewhere else than Serpo.org? I'm not sure that I am reading this post correctly. Thanks.

Pandora'sParadox
02-23-2014, 07:18 PM
That is precisely what I'm saying, yet....i must re-find this print out. I should have stored it with the rest of my collection, but I didn't figure it was relative to my "burning questions". (I only store factual data I find relevant) I'm going to try and re-locate that and post a link or something. "Were is my analytical mind!!!"

P.s. If you know anyone who can answer my saloon question, point me in the right direction.

Pandora'sParadox
02-23-2014, 08:25 PM
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/serpo/information.htm#1
This isn't the exact one i remember, but its very close. I remember the original being typed in data entry style logs. This is compiled more like a book.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/serpo/operations_manual.htm
This is more of my style.

Doc
02-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Thank you for that. .

As far as your question in The Saloon, I answered with what I knew, which is little but may get you closer to your goal.

Pandora'sParadox
02-23-2014, 09:27 PM
thank you kind sir. I've found some links in reference to it, but its more of a description and references. I've hit a barrier... I'm determined to cross it...

Doc
02-24-2014, 06:26 PM

I have communicated with The Sky Wizard who informs us that the Serpo Native Music was referred to but not actually released. The music is not available and unless the releases resume, probably will not be available in the foreseeable future.

Pandora'sParadox
02-24-2014, 08:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PYI6TzqYk

:-)

Doc
02-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Very apt!

Doc
02-26-2014, 12:44 AM
I announced a Serpo update was in the works after my meeting with Victor on the 21st of February. I wrote:

"Notice: There will be a Serpo update in a day or two. Don't get
excited, it is going to be recap and progress report, no new content."

That created a flurry of email among a few interested people:

"Surferdoc posed that there may be an update on the status
of Serpo. I sure hope they still don't have a gag order. A face
to face meeting with Doc must mean there is some kind of news,
good or bad. 8-)"

Victor clarified:

"What I DID say was that not a day goes by w/o my thinking
of another SERPO release and I still e-mail ANON every
now and then about a new release --and what we decided was that it was the Obama admin penchant
for absolute SECRECY. I know that many people were "relieved"
when Obama was elected president thinking that he would be a lot
more open than Bush, but in fact he has been one of the MOST
SECRETIVE presidents ever and -- other than Snowden -- has
effectively shut down ALL kinds of governmental disclosure.

Years from now, we'll look back on the G W Bush era as the last era
of "openness" in USG disclosure when SERPO was being released!"

The Anons are not under a gag order that I know of at this time. They were not forbidden to talk about they might know in any case and had intended to go ahead and give information they knew about even if they could no longer transmit sanctioned Serpo Releases. That never materialized. Age? Ill health? Fear? Some unknown factor? Victor believes the Administration has clamped down all leaks and the Anons were included in the lockdown. That could be it. Time may tell. Remember...

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T !

majicbar
02-26-2014, 01:22 AM
"I woke up every day in the Air Force thinking I've got the best job in the World. Airplanes, jets, propeller planes, rockets, spaceships, starships, if it left the surface of the Earth and went somewhere on an adventure it just captured my imagination. The opportunities that the air Force can offer are boundless. (When) opportunity knocks at your door, be bold, be courageous in following that dream into that new adventure. My name is Colonel Alvin Drew and I am an American Airman."

In this commercial for the USAF, Col. (Benjamin) Alvin Drew, Jr., says "starships". Drew has been a shuttle astronaut twice, 200th to walk in space. One would imagine him to be a very direct and well grounded individual, yet, he says "starships". He says spaceships, understandably as he was on the shuttle and that is a spaceship. But, he also says "starships". Starships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Drew

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/drew-ba.html

Pandora'sParadox
02-26-2014, 04:59 AM
Boy...I don't miss saying that crap @ all. Like it's burned into my subconscious. ..

"A tradition of honor, and a legacy of valor" mixed with a little secrecy and sex scandals. O_o

aquila
11-14-2014, 11:39 AM
serpo

aquila
11-16-2014, 12:42 AM
the planet serpo

diameter: 7223 miles / 11624 km

mass: 5.0 x 10E21 ton

number of moon: 2

placement: fourth terrestrial world in a binary star system

star system: binary star system thought to be zeta reticuli - data questionable

||| from the initial serpo mission report |||
serpo inhabited by beings termed eben. serpo is not the original home world of eben. original home world of eben is reported to have experienced extensive volcanic activity threatening eben survival. relocation of eben to serpo took place approx 5000 years ago.

what planet - and star system - was the original eben home world

what caused the extensive volcanic activity in eben home world which resulted in eben relocation

what is the current disposition of eben home world

eben are reported to have fought a great war with another civilization some 3000 years ago

what was the reason for the war - what civilization was involved

who were the 12 human crew members sent to planet serpo

star systems reported to be inhabited with intelligent being: alpha centauri a; delta pavonis; tau ceti; epsilon eridani .. ..

newyorklily
11-16-2014, 06:28 PM
the planet serpo

That's interesting. I just realized that Serpo and Mars have some things in common (except for the binary star).

calikid
11-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Binary star.
Friends have mused such an alignment would irradiate any planet.

I remind them Jupitar is essentially a failed star.
About twice as far from Earth, as the Earth is from the Sun.
If Jupiter had ignited, the greater distance would reduce the radiation impact, Earth could survive.
And the Zeta stars are MUCH farther apart.
Something like 1.7light years?
I think a planet could survive.

Doc
11-17-2014, 02:48 AM
the planet serpo

star system: binary star system thought to be zeta reticuli - data questionable

||| from the initial serpo mission report |||
serpo inhabited by beings termed eben. serpo is not the original home world of eben. original home world of eben is reported to have experienced extensive volcanic activity threatening eben survival. relocation of eben to serpo took place approx 5000 years ago.

what planet - and star system - was the original eben home world

what caused the extensive volcanic activity in eben home world which resulted in eben relocation

what is the current disposition of eben home world

eben are reported to have fought a great war with another civilization some 3000 years ago

what was the reason for the war - what civilization was involved

who were the 12 human crew members sent to planet serpo

star systems reported to be inhabited with intelligent being: alpha centauri a; delta pavonis; tau ceti; epsilon eridani .. ..

As best as I recall, little or nothing is known of the Eben's home planet, although a close reading of the Serpo Releases might have a few facts.
The identities of the crew members were kept secret but some people claim to know the name of the mission commander. The best way to get information is to go to the website and read, read, read.
http://serpo.org/index.php
There was more information to come out but the project was shut down before it was completed.

kingfish
11-23-2014, 06:54 AM
The Serpo website has disappeared. At least it wasn't here tonight.

David Hilton
11-23-2014, 12:11 PM
I remember reading online that the Serpo documents were proven fake, and were created by the guy from Project Camelot.

calikid
11-23-2014, 01:07 PM
The Serpo website has disappeared. At least it wasn't here tonight.

Must be domain name renewal time.
Thanks for the heads-up!

calikid
11-23-2014, 01:10 PM
I remember reading online that the Serpo documents were proven fake, and were created by the guy from Project Camelot.

Bill Ryan and/or Kerry Cassidy?
Lots of rumors over the years.
Information, disinformation.
Nothing "proven" that I'm aware of.
AFAIK Just a lot of opinions.

epo333
11-23-2014, 03:01 PM
This link just worked for me...

http://serpo.openmindsforum.com/

Wally
11-23-2014, 09:31 PM

Somewhere I read that Serpo was actually supposed to be a project about how information gets leaked and distributed over the internet or something like that.

Might the whole thing be a hoax? Maybe. But at least if it's a hoax it's a fairly entertaining hoax.

Dragonfire
11-23-2014, 11:19 PM
E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T

:biggrin2:

epo333
11-24-2014, 01:52 AM

The "guy" you speak of from Project Camelot would be Bill Ryan. Project Camelot came sometime after the saga of SERPO began... It all started 2 November 2005 by a retired senior official within the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) who calls himself "Anonymous".

For those who have not much knowledge of what went down might start at the links below...

http://serpo.openmindsforum.com/intro.php

The first ANON release...

This is the original posting by 'Anonymous', the key information provider on this site. Also included are three responses and seemingly independent verifications of the information.

First let me introduce myself. My name is Request Anonymous. I am a retired employee of the U.S. Government. I won't go into any great details about my past, but I was involved in a special program.

snip

http://serpo.openmindsforum.com/release1.php

Doc
11-25-2014, 01:42 AM
One of the more interesting aspects of the Serpo saga, at least for me, was the huge effort put into debunking the story over the period of a couple of years. If it was a hoax of some sort, like most internet hoaxes, nobody puts thousands of hours into debunking them. Also. most of the usual reasons for hoaxes beyond "attention seeking" like selling a book, getting a movie deal, getting all over television, never panned out. If the people who are accused of making it all up actually did so with one of those profit motives in mind, they failed. As far as I know, anyone who got involved in it, spent money and saw very little, if any, money come back to them. A lot of people had fun and were entertained. So if creating a pastime for a few hundred or thousand people for a handful of years was the goal, it succeeded. Otherwise, it goes in the same grey basket as the John Titor Saga.

kingfish
11-25-2014, 12:10 PM
"....For those who have not much knowledge of what went down might start at the links below...

http://serpo.openmindsforum.com/intro.php "............................

Yes the link does work. Thank you.

Beside the original SERPO story, there are plenty of other stories by Victor that still bear scrutiny. The Reagan briefing papers for one, and another is the story of finding the wreckage of an ancient spaceship somewhere in a NATO (?) country. It was located by archaeologists and inside, among other things, contained some sort of 3-D images of the universe as known to the pilots (?) . Victor had the codename for the project, (two words that were masked). You wouldn't need the project's code words, but an idea of who were the archaeologists and the use of the 3D rendering software would be a step toward verification. That might be something Victor could add to at a later date.

the kingfish

calikid
11-30-2014, 02:41 AM
BTW, as noted the website was/is fine.
The glitch with the name/address was resolved a few days ago.
www.Serpo.org
Good to go.

aquila
12-09-2014, 01:44 PM
the planet serpo

distance of planet serpo to the two stars was reported in the initial serpo mission report:

distance to sun #1: 96.5 million miles / 155 million km
distance to sun #2: 91.4 million miles / 147 million km

such an arrangement can only exist if the binary star system is a close binary in which the two stars orbit about each other separated by some 5 million to 10 million miles / 8 million to 16 million km. planet serpo would thus orbit the two stars about a common center of gravity. this arrangement is clearly different from the alleged zeta reticuli model in which the two stars are separated by billions of km and planet serpo orbits only one of them. the other planets described in mission report ( a total of eight planets ) probably orbit the twin suns in the same manner.
the distance of planet serpo to each star would change in the order of a few millions of km as the stars orbit each other and as serpo orbits the two stars.

the star system as reported can only exist if the two suns orbit each other separated by some 5 to 10 millions of km and are in turn orbited by planet serpo as the fourth planet from the binary star center of gravity. the stars as such probably orbit each other in a time period of days or weeks or months rather than in millions of years.

both models of star systems do exist.

and both models are cosmologically stable.

however, the data clearly indicates that zeta reticuli cannot be the star system of planet serpo unless there has been some error in data transfer or translation.

if the star system of planet serpo is not zeta reticuli, then which one is it

aquila
05-24-2015, 08:42 AM
the planet serpo - geological survey

the mission report mentions the planet serpo as containing swampland and desert and volcanic terrain. the northern hemisphere is reported to be cooler than than the southern. this may be the result of a number of factors such as high elevation or seasonal variation in temperature. the existence of evergreen flora in the northern hemisphere clearly indicates that the demarcation in temperature is somewhat permanent owing to something like higher elevation. the average elevation of the northern hemisphere may actually be hundreds - or thousands - of meters higher than than the southern hemisphere.

a similar condition is known to exist on mars. only, the situation on mars is the other way around. the average elevation of the martian southern hemisphere is about 1 kilometer higher than the northern hemisphere.

the serpo geological report seems to be based on fact of an actual occurance. the material is sufficient to draw conclusions about the planetary geology and topography of the planet serpo.

the overall presentation is elementary and the content in agreement with what can be expected of a military coordinated mission.

Dragonfire
05-27-2015, 10:08 PM
Now if only they would point Keller that way and verify the existence of a planet in that system.

majicbar
05-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Now if only they would point Keller that way and verify the existence of a planet in that system.

Few planetary systems are available to "see" planets that may be associated with a particular star. Planets that orbit stars so far have only been found by indirect means; the star wobbles and does so in relation to the mass and orbit of it's planets.NASA hopes that the new NASA telescopes will be able to directly image planets orbiting their stars. I expect that nearly every star will have a planetary system.

calikid
05-28-2015, 01:43 AM

Keller? You mean Kepler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler_%28spacecraft%29) planetary survey?
Darn auto-correct. Gotta love those epic fails. Ha!

Dragonfire
05-29-2015, 12:34 AM
Keller? You mean Kepler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler_%28spacecraft%29) planetary survey?
Darn auto-correct. Gotta love those epic fails. Ha!

Yen, Kepler. Forgot to check before I hit reply.

Almost did it again......

aquila
06-14-2015, 10:38 PM
kepler survey probably has chanced upon stellar systems which have earth like terrestrial worlds. the issue is not whether life exists in any exoplanet. it is an insult to human intellect to assume that life on earth is unique and man is alone in the universe. but life on earth is unique and man is alone in the universe - just as life on other worlds is unique. man is alone in the universe because it is a rule of universal understanding that each civilization develop on its own without alien intervention. apparently, exception is being taken in the case of earth due to the human involvement with radioactive material.

the serpo mission has contradictory material that renders it incomplete but not invalid. there must be some truth to what is written in the serpo mission report. it would have been stimulating to get a glimpse of the topology of the planet serpo in the form of photographic data. in the absence of such data, reliance is based on what is known of the topography and geology of the earth. it would have been helpful because an in depth understanding of planetary geology would have occured.

what is most dissappointing is the lack of earth based academic research involving solar analog stars which have the potential to foster earth like terrestrial planets.

aquila
08-07-2015, 10:29 PM
in africa

rhinocerus

only four white rhino remain on the earth

_

nasa can scrap further missions to mars

it does not make sense to search for life on mars - or any other celestial body of the solar system - when life on the earth faces extinction

incidently

nasa found life on mars a long time ago

however

it is not the kind of life form that one would expect to find in a zoo

further missions to mars should be cancelled

at the proper time united states air force may dispatch tripper craft - the vehicles engineered from extraterrestrial alien handouts - to pick up abandoned space probes such as new horizons and dawn the voyager explorer space probes planck space telescope and herschel and the mission to jupiter space probe juno

abondoned space probes must be recovered and returned to the earth for recycling

space junk will need to be collected and brought back to the earth

for recycling

esa and nasa should continue to operate the hubble space telescope in effort to map the visible universe and study solar analog stars

_

anyone who has wondered what e.t. life is like will understand the implication of life on earth going extinct

initially microrganisms and plants and sea creatures populated the earth - their living remnants can be seen even today

then the reptiles came

dinosaurs

probably of extraterrestrial origin

and finally

mammals appeared

man populated the earth

probably of extraterrestrial origin

there is a story about the ancient home planet of humanity called lyra

a beautiful resplendent terrestrial world somewhere in the lyra cluster of stars

a war is said to have destroyed lyra

forcing humanity to search for new edens

one of them was the earth

Garuda
12-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Rather unexpectedly, after several years, there was a new SERPO release today, #36:

www.serpo.org/release36.php

earthman
12-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Well, I was going to read this but the page is acting up. Can't scroll the page at all. Maybe someone doesn't want us to read it..??? Humm??
Looks like a long read to. I'm going to keep trying so Bug off NSA.... lol.

Chris
12-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Well, I was going to read this but the page is acting up. Can't scroll the page at all. Maybe someone doesn't want us to read it..??? Humm??
Looks like a long read to. I'm going to keep trying so Bug off NSA.... lol.

I was able to scroll through it ok. Could be the number of people hitting the website.

A tremendous amount of corroborative information in this release. It's going to take more than just a few read throughs to get it all. Dozens of people are named for having first hand knowledge of the program(s).

epo333
12-01-2015, 10:42 PM
I was able to scroll through it ok. Could be the number of people hitting the website.

A tremendous amount of corroborative information in this release. It's going to take more than just a few read throughs to get it all. Dozens of people are named for having first hand knowledge of the program(s).

Whew!

You ain't kiddin' this is a HUGE release!

Longeyes
12-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Wow
Many names to check there fantastic

earthman
12-01-2015, 11:24 PM
It did start working. Been reading for an hour or so. This is a big one. Great read..

Doc
12-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Lots of great detail in this release. There are some details that beg further questions. Others confirm some suspicions I've had for a long time. Got the old gears turning like mad. :bleh:

earthman
12-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Lots of great detail in this release. There are some details that beg further questions. Others confirm some suspicions I've had for a long time. Got the old gears turning like mad. :bleh:

Wow. Done. My eye's hurt... lol. Good details for sure Doc. You know, I don't see how the gov could ever come clean on this having covered this up for so long. It would take a president with a death wish to do it. How could people ever trust the gov again. Man, I need a break. Bout to go out for dinner in a bit, and hopefully to the "Red Planet Diner" here in town. I'm sure some of you should know that place. They have renamed it ET Encounters now though. And redid the UFO out front. Looks good and they have the best dam burgers and Onion Rings around.... Ummmm.

Ebenmatter
12-02-2015, 02:17 AM

For sure amazing details, I love the information about the "CR"(energy cube). Always enjoyed thinking about different forms of propulsion and uses of energy. Also the picture of the Papoose lake base, made me wana stare at the NV desert on Satellite map sites for bit. :biggrin2:

Longeyes
12-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Great detail

I can add one bit of verification on this, the source who helped me confirm Boyd Bushman's identity and credentials emailed me a few weeks ago mentioning one of the projects mentioned in the Serpo release.
I have asked permission to share which one.
He in the past produced photo of Boyd Bushman's awards and other info.
It acts as a double confirmation for me.

Longeyes
12-03-2015, 11:42 PM
I don't want to harp on but I have found a couple of other corresponding things with Boyd bushman' last recorded video ( transcription here)
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1849-Boyd-Bushman-RIP/page2
See where I've logged around 14mins 25 secs Boyd talks about his friend who knew the alien and how the alien came to him in visitation when he died. This corresponds to the #36 which states that the minder or companion of EBEN 1 got very close to him. Next layer on Boyd remarks how the Quartz like power source was 650 grams pretty damn close to the CR WHICH WAS 667 grams.
Are both parts of both these disclosures true? They certainly have common elements.
I think the sources are both genuine

epo333
12-04-2015, 01:25 AM
OK, This is pretty sketchy...

Approximately 400 yards south of the TACAN site, Champ became alerted. Sgt Alexander observed two (2) "creatures" standing near a remote power station. Sgt Alexander yelled for the two (2) "creatures" to stand and raise their hands. Both creatures then moved towards Sgt Alexander. Sgt Alexander observed that one of the creatures was holding an object, which Sgt Alexander thought was a weapon. Sgt Alexander fired six (6) rounds from his military-issued Model 15, .38 caliber revolver. After firing the shots, Sgt Alexander returned to his vehicle and radioed Sgt Reid that he had fired at the creatures.

So its quite understandable that the object the creature was holding was indeed a defensive weapon, as evidenced by Briggs and Hillsgeck, Both being in a daze.

Did Sgt Alexander miss he targets? (six rounds fired)

Did the creatures encounter the Dog (Champ)?
Was champ on a leash, or released at the time?

The Model 15 .38 caliber was a popular sidearm for law enforcement and was the standard issue sidearm of the U.S. Air Force Police from 1962 until 1992 when it was replaced by the Beretta M9 pistol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_15

So it sounds like he missed, and the creatures just left in the craft.

Garuda
12-04-2015, 04:00 AM
I received this message from Steve Hammons re Serpo release 36

Regarding the Nov. 30, 2015, and past so-called "releases" by alleged past and current DIA personnel (organized and posted on Serpo.org), there were some that addressed situations other than the alleged "away team" such as:

Human-looking ETs secretly in US?
Joint Recon Study Group Sunday, April 25, 2010
http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com/2010/04/human-looking-ets-secretly-in-us.html

Original ‘Day the Earth Stood Still’ was UFO acclimation?
Joint Recon Study Group Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008
http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com/2008/12/original-day-earth-stood-still-was-ufo.html

Ancient crashed UFO claimed to be from dinosaur age 150 million years ago
Joint Recon Study Group Monday, June 30, 2008
http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com/2008/06/ancient-crashed-ufo-claimed-to-be-from.html

And this article was not specifically to any certain “release” but did note the “away team” reports and “Close Encounters:”
Close Encounters Wyoming landing zone: Secret missions, American Indians
Joint Recon Study Group Sunday, Oct. 31 2010
http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com/2010/10/close-encounters-wyoming-location-ufos.html

- Steve Hammons

Garuda
12-04-2015, 04:05 AM
@EPO333

There are other things, too, that instantly stand out as not possible. Take this one, e.g.:

-- As Relayed by a Member of The The DIA-6 From a Thursday, May 8, 2008 e-mail exchange:

The last survivor of the "Project SERPO" mission died on Thursday, December 11, 2014. He was buried at Arlington National Cemetery with full military honors. All of his diaries, etc., are stored in AZ. We still have hundreds of recordings that must be VIEWED and HEARD.

(bold added). Obviously, you can't have a mail exchange in 2008 discussing how somebody died and was buried [note the past tense] in 2014.

lionheart001
12-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Human-looking ETs secretly in US?
Joint Recon Study Group Sunday, April 25, 2010
http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot...tly-in-us.html

That was an awesome read. Really good to start reading intel on other various races.

Longeyes
12-04-2015, 08:56 AM
@EPO333

There are other things, too, that instantly stand out as not possible. Take this one, e.g.:

(bold added). Obviously, you can't have a mail exchange in 2008 discussing how somebody died and was buried [note the past tense] in 2014.

Hi Garuda
I don't think it's that. The lay out all the Serpo documents is damn confusing. It's really unclear quite often who is talking or what text came from where I think that is Victor. The 2008 email would have been with the Dia agent but he has only released it now as he is dead. The last bit is an addendum.

I've spent over an hour looking for anyone called 'George' who died on 11th December 2014 with full military honours. Haven't found anyone yet. They must gave been in the Air Force intelligence and therefore buried in the appropriate section of the Arlington cemetery. Anyone close? Anyone fancy a trip up there to look? If he was 75 in 2008 he must have been 80,81 or 82 when he died.

Garuda
12-04-2015, 11:40 AM
I agree that the layout is often quite confusing.

Still, have a look again at section III in the release. It's quite clear that these two paragraphs belong together.

Longeyes
12-04-2015, 01:17 PM
See what you mean
Can anyone get Victor to clarify that?

Wally
12-04-2015, 05:12 PM
In section 6 many of the time-lines don't go past 2001 except for the one in subsection 6 which goes up to 2008. Was the information in this section delayed or are events after 2001 still classified?

Longeyes
12-04-2015, 08:02 PM
There's no one on the
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.us
Website with a DOD of 12/11/2014

There is an actual grave picture searcher which I haven't tried.
They give out a list of daily funeral services but only current ones are on show.

Doc
12-04-2015, 08:29 PM
OK, This is pretty sketchy...

So its quite understandable that the object the creature was holding was indeed a defensive weapon, as evidenced by Briggs and Hillsgeck, Both being in a daze.

Did Sgt Alexander miss he targets? (six rounds fired)

Did the creatures encounter the Dog (Champ)?
Was champ on a leash, or released at the time?

The Model 15 .38 caliber was a popular sidearm for law enforcement and was the standard issue sidearm of the U.S. Air Force Police from 1962 until 1992 when it was replaced by the Beretta M9 pistol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_15

So it sounds like he missed, and the creatures just left in the craft.

The S&W Model 15 is a nice weapon, The four inch was called the Combat Masterpiece, IIRC. Unfortunately for those who relied on that weapon, the Air Force had two .38 Spl loadings with the 130 grain round nose projectile. One was with a weak load for the aluminum cylinder air crew revolver, for survival/emergency use. They also had a stronger load in .38 but very few people ever said it was adequate. So, depending on his ammo, Sgt Alexander may well have scored some hits on the aliens that did not produce incapacitating wounds.

Longeyes
12-14-2015, 05:59 AM
Right have got permission to share this. Hope it pleases some of you.
My Boyd Bushman contact said that the pictures that Boyd Bushman showed on his so called 'death bed' confession came from a close associate of his (Boyd Bushman's) who worked on PROJECT STARLIGHT. The photo he showed of the solar system looking back at Earth was from one of our craft
My source mentioned this a few weeks before the latest Serpo release, I know PROJECT STARLIGHT was mentioned in an earlier Serpo release ,#19, and Boyd Bushman could have taken it from there but I don't think so . For me, it gives a whole lot of credence to the Serpo story, which I think has been too readily dismissed, elements in there are no doubt fake, but essentially the underlying story is probably true.
Remember I found my Bushman source, they didn't come to me, that makes their testimony much more believable.

Longeyes
12-14-2015, 07:05 AM
I should also add that Jeremy Corbell has meet Bushman's source,who one claimed to have worked on PROJECT STARLIGHT , and as wasn't impressed. I will pass the latest developments on to him and see what he thinks. Bushman's source could have read the Serpo information and used it, who knows? But I think Boyd Bushman's photos of the CR are his, I need to confirm this. He states he weighed it.

Doc
12-14-2015, 05:42 PM
I should also add that Jeremy Corbell has meet Bushman's source,who one claimed to have worked on PROJECT STARLIGHT , and as wasn't impressed. I will pass the latest developments on to him and see what he thinks. Bushman's source could have read the Serpo information and used it, who knows? But I think Boyd Bushman's photos of the CR are his, I need to confirm this. He states he weighed it.

Any information that either supports or casts doubt on Serpo which comes from outside the closed loop of the Serpo story as told in the releases is most welcome!

Nautillus
03-13-2016, 03:30 PM
The documents regarding project Serpo are fascinating and as I read them I wanted to believe them. But then there are things that just don’t add up.

Besides all the astronomic inconsistencies that have already been stated by others, there are some odd aspects.

1- The military send a group a people to an unknown planet with unknown aliens with whom they could barely communicate.
Isn’t that odd? Shouldn’t they have waited for better communication to develop in order to better understand, for example, what the voyage would be like? How would they be traveling through space? Because the humans were totally adrift. It’s illogical.

2- A 10 year “field trip”? A group of clueless people goes to the unknown for 10 long years? Why such a long time? Isn’t a year enough for an excellent preliminary contact with a new civilization? I know the voyages back and forth were long, but nevertheless…
It makes no sense unless the aliens couldn’t/didn’t want to come back earlier. Maybe they were experiencing cut backs in their space program (lol).

3- We can only assume that the “away team” was chosen with the outmost rigor, they were the best of the best among a huge lot of scientists in the US military. Of course we’re talking about the sixties and of a different mentality, but nevertheless those should have been utterly prepared for the specifics of the mission.
However, the report from the team leader on the first months on Serpo is rather disappointing. I know he had ten years to report on everything they saw, but there are things one should logically notice at once.
What were the aliens like? Not a word. What about clothing? Yes, the female wear shawls, there is reference to outfits but description is poor for a first impression. Shoes?
What were the houses like from the inside? We know how many rooms they had, but what were they really like? What was the furniture like? Were the homes hy tech? Were there any appliances?
They were not allowed to photograph the children, but never asked why????

4- The team takes guns with them??????? How can this be? And one of them wanted to arm himself during the voyage. Were they scientists or members of the NRA?

5- The team received a lot of radiation during their stay, that eventual led to their death. The incredible advanced alien doctors never thought of that??? How come?
And what about the heat? Weren’t the aliens aware of the huge difference in temperature between the two planets? Didn’t they, being so advanced, think we humans would be affected by it?
And it took them six years to move the humans to a much cooler location. (?????)

6- What to say of the dead human incident? The team demands to see the body and threatens to go for the guns!(?) What is this? Who in his right mind would look for a show down with aliens in their own planet, as their guests? It only makes sense in a western film!

7- A highly technological species travels around in a device that looks like a helicopter?

Anyway, just some points I found to be “awkward”.

calikid
03-13-2016, 08:09 PM
The documents regarding project Serpo are fascinating and as I read them I wanted to believe them. But then there are things that just don’t add up.

Besides all the astronomic inconsistencies that have already been stated by others, there are some odd aspects.

1- The military send a group a people to an unknown planet with unknown aliens with whom they could barely communicate.
Isn’t that odd? Shouldn’t they have waited for better communication to develop in order to better understand, for example, what the voyage would be like? How would they be traveling through space? Because the humans were totally adrift. It’s illogical.

2- A 10 year “field trip”? A group of clueless people goes to the unknown for 10 long years? Why such a long time? Isn’t a year enough for an excellent preliminary contact with a new civilization? I know the voyages back and forth were long, but nevertheless…
It makes no sense unless the aliens couldn’t/didn’t want to come back earlier. Maybe they were experiencing cut backs in their space program (lol).

3- We can only assume that the “away team” was chosen with the outmost rigor, they were the best of the best among a huge lot of scientists in the US military. Of course we’re talking about the sixties and of a different mentality, but nevertheless those should have been utterly prepared for the specifics of the mission.
However, the report from the team leader on the first months on Serpo is rather disappointing. I know he had ten years to report on everything they saw, but there are things one should logically notice at once.
What were the aliens like? Not a word. What about clothing? Yes, the female wear shawls, there is reference to outfits but description is poor for a first impression. Shoes?
What were the houses like from the inside? We know how many rooms they had, but what were they really like? What was the furniture like? Were the homes hy tech? Were there any appliances?
They were not allowed to photograph the children, but never asked why????

4- The team takes guns with them??????? How can this be? And one of them wanted to arm himself during the voyage. Were they scientists or members of the NRA?

5- The team received a lot of radiation during their stay, that eventual led to their death. The incredible advanced alien doctors never thought of that??? How come?
And what about the heat? Weren’t the aliens aware of the huge difference in temperature between the two planets? Didn’t they, being so advanced, think we humans would be affected by it?
And it took them six years to move the humans to a much cooler location. (?????)

6- What to say of the dead human incident? The team demands to see the body and threatens to go for the guns!(?) What is this? Who in his right mind would look for a show down with aliens in their own planet, as their guests? It only makes sense in a western film!

7- A highly technological species travels around in a device that looks like a helicopter?

Anyway, just some points I found to be “awkward”.
Hello,
Nice to have you posting on the forum.
Glad to see you wisely use a critical eye when evaluating the releases.

Most of your points come up unlikely, but not impossible.

The general consensus over the years has been that the Serpo releases are a mixture of disinformation and actual information. The great debate has been what percentage of actual info?
50/50?
90/10?
Tough call.

Nautillus
03-15-2016, 12:00 AM
Like you said those points are not impossible but they are what would be a very unprofessional approach to an event of this importance.

And one more thing. The Spielberg film, Close encounters. A happy coincidence? Did someone in Hollywood manage to score a secret so well protected? Or did someone see the film and made a novel out of it?

There is life out there, there's no doubt about it. A huge universe with a single species on a single planet makes no sense at all. But this story... I don't know...

calikid
03-15-2016, 03:15 AM
As far as CE goes, there are those with theories of government plans for public acclimation. Plans that include leaks like the script for CE.

Nautillus
03-15-2016, 01:56 PM
It's possible, of course.

Another thing. The alien found at the crash (the first alien) was said to lack vocal cords. Was this a condition of the individual or of the species? Because later on some of his "friends" learn to speak English. What do you think?

calikid
03-16-2016, 05:58 PM

Another thing. The alien found at the crash (the first alien) was said to lack vocal cords. Was this a condition of the individual or of the species? Because later on some of his "friends" learn to speak English. What do you think?

I think it is an interesting story.
Thought provoking really.
Is it 100% fake? IMHO, it is not.
But, as you point out, there are inconsistencies in the story that are difficult to reconcile.

Garuda
03-16-2016, 06:18 PM

That, for me, too, was one of those glaring inconsistencies that really stood out.

Another one is that the Commander's logs refer to twelve people other than the commander/writer of the logs, which means there would have been 13 people instead of twelve or eleven (since one had passed away).
(If one died before they arrived, there'd be 11 left, so you'd expect the writer/commander to refer to 10 other people than himself, not 12).

Doc
03-17-2016, 05:15 PM
One explanation that may help is that the releases were arranged in an order by the powers that be and the order was to be adhered to no matter what. There were some assurances that later releases would resolve some of the descrepancies. The releases as planned were shut down before they ever got to that.

John-1961
12-31-2017, 03:05 PM
I have a question: according to gwhat I've been reading in the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo there was an open communication line between Earth and Serpo. It was used to agree on time and place of at least two meetings; to pick up the dead Ebens en to bring an Ebe en pick up the twelve men/women (?) from Earth.

In the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo, I didn't find anything about the use of the posibility to continuously communicate with each other, from the time on the 12 men travelled to Serpo.
I mean, they were in contact with each other, they did send each other messages with the help of the Ebe and later on by themselfs before the twelve men left, but they didn't while the twelve men were gone or after arriving?
That's odd, isn't it? Or did I miss something and there wás communication between the two parties the whole time?

Garuda
12-31-2017, 03:09 PM
I have a question: according to gwhat I've been reading in the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo there was an open communication line between Earth and Serpo. It was used to agree on time and place of at least two meetings; to pick up the dead Ebens en to bring an Ebe en pick up the twelve men/women (?) from Earth.

In the book Secret Journey To Planet Serpo, I didn't find anything about the use of the posibility to continuously communicate with each other, from the time on the 12 men travelled to Serpo.
I mean, they were in contact with each other, they did send each other messages with the help of the Ebe and later on by themselfs before the twelve men left, but they didn't while the twelve men were gone or after arriving?
That's odd, isn't it? Or did I miss something and there wás communication between the two parties the whole time?

The book 'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo' was written by an opportunist who on the one hand just copied information from the Serpo website, and then added a lot of made up information.

The item about there being an open line of communication between Earth and Serpo was one of those made up additions, as far as I remember.

didymus
04-18-2020, 05:20 PM
Has there ever been any independently verifiable evidence regarding the whole SERPO thing? Or is 100% of it just the word of 2 or 3 anonymous people? Has anyone ever gotten a FOIA document containing the word "SERPO"? Something would exist if it's as big of a project as claimed.

Longeyes
04-19-2020, 03:50 PM
Hi Didymus

Welcome

Not as far as I know but some of the others on here were around when the story started to break and know far more about it than me.
Most of the Aviary have now been identified. It's worth searching around for a list.

epo333
04-19-2020, 07:08 PM
Has there ever been any independently verifiable evidence regarding the whole SERPO thing? Or is 100% of it just the word of 2 or 3 anonymous people? Has anyone ever gotten a FOIA document containing the word "SERPO"? Something would exist if it's as big of a project as claimed.

Truthfully many researchers came to the conclusion(s), that some parts of the SERPO story are true, but mix in with a lot of dis-information. Some conjecture about plausible deniability to protect the anonymous retired DIA agent(s) telling the story.

There were also theories that some info was sanctioned by elements within the alphabet soup agencies.

Many feel the first 5,6 or 7 releases were more authentic, and as time went by the info became more tainted....

http://www.serpo.org/release1.php

RobertBushman
05-02-2020, 08:42 AM
I've read Kasten's Journey to Planet Serpo and am persuaded that the story is basically true, though some detail seems suspicious. Since then another book has come out, Lawrence Spencer's Alien Interview, which tells quite a different story about the recovery of a live alien from the Roswell crash. Unfortunately, Spencer destroyed what corroborating evidence there was for his book, so now there is none. However, the story does have the ring of authenticity for me.

So I'm wondering if anyone has weighed these two accounts against each other and what they may have come up with.

Garuda
05-02-2020, 02:03 PM
I've read Kasten's Journey to Planet Serpo and am persuaded that the story is basically true, though some detail seems suspicious. Since then another book has come out, Lawrence Spencer's Alien Interview, which tells quite a different story about the recovery of a live alien from the Roswell crash. Unfortunately, Spencer destroyed what corroborating evidence there was for his book, so now there is none. However, the story does have the ring of authenticity for me.

So I'm wondering if anyone has weighed these two accounts against each other and what they may have come up with.

I was about as closely involved in the whole Serpo thing as one could be as I worked with Bill Ryan updating the Serpo website.

While the core of the story is probably true (i.e. that we made contact and that there has been an exchange), most of it is clearly nonsense.
Take the commander logs, e.g. There are supposed to be 11 people, as 1 died. So the commander would refer in his logs to the 10 other people with their numbers, and to himself as 'I'. Yet he refers to 12 different numbers, which means there would have been 13 people alive on Serpo. Such major internal inconsistencies are fatal to any testimony.

Kasten asked us who had the copyright to the Serpo materials, then copied the website, and added a lot of fabrication. It's not a reliable source of information.

Alien interview is a work of FICTION, presented as fact, by a British Scientologist aiming to promote the Scientology agenda.

Longeyes
05-03-2020, 08:10 AM

Hi Robert read a couple of references to Alien Interview recently, someone recommended it but I can't remember who. Have heard of anyone promoting it recently?
About half way through doesn't feel entirely convincing to me I will set up another thread to discuss it

InfinityX9
05-05-2020, 05:07 AM
Hi there Garuda - Hey I'm curious, I know it's a long shot and I have to be honest I haven't read this ENTIRE thread (pls forgive), but I've been curious about this Serpo thing for awhile, it just won't leave my mind & I think about it alot. Was there ever any psychic's who did any readings on this project? Anyone who wasn't interested in fame, glory or money and just for curiosity sake wanted to know the actual truth? Anyone (psychic) you ever heard of? I'd be curious as to what they say. Ideally it would be someone who didn't know a whole heck of alot about it. Have you ever hear of any psychic's account of this?

pontificator
05-05-2020, 07:16 AM
Err, this might not be what you're looking for. But I was introduced to the Serpo story by the Aliens with Dinosaurs chapter... following that I started reading Fore's thread on "The open Minds Forum", and I had a "run-in" with aliens. They've been pretty quiet for quite a long time, but they're still around. I can't say I got very much in terms of "feedback" from the Serpo information, and I usually "catch-on" when something is of extreme interest; reading the first paragraph of Fore's old thread had that "hook." Having said that, I suspect there's a reasonable amount of truth in the Serpo information, but I can't establish a "line-of-association" to it; which is odd, there should be something there, I can't even fix on the author; which means I can't bounce from one individual to the next to get to the ultimate target. (I'm sure the once buried UFO exists though, or at least it describes a situation which is targetable, the dead targets are too dead though, nothing left to follow up on. The objects are inert too, not traceable beyond themselves.)

Garuda
05-05-2020, 07:45 AM
Hi there Garuda - Hey I'm curious, I know it's a long shot and I have to be honest I haven't read this ENTIRE thread (pls forgive), but I've been curious about this Serpo thing for awhile, it just won't leave my mind & I think about it alot. Was there ever any psychic's who did any readings on this project? Anyone who wasn't interested in fame, glory or money and just for curiosity sake wanted to know the actual truth? Anyone (psychic) you ever heard of? I'd be curious as to what they say. Ideally it would be someone who didn't know a whole heck of alot about it. Have you ever hear of any psychic's account of this?

No, I haven't.

I'm also not aware of any remote viewing that would have been done on the subject.

bigtoe1111
06-18-2020, 04:04 PM
all links that i know of to serpo.org send me to a suspended page. scary.

Garuda
06-18-2020, 06:06 PM
all links that i know of to serpo.org send me to a suspended page. scary.

Yes, we know. That was supposed to have been fixed by now.
I just checked in to see what went wrong, and am waiting for a response.

calikid
06-22-2020, 09:08 PM
Yes, we know. That was supposed to have been fixed by now.
I just checked in to see what went wrong, and am waiting for a response.

The Serpo.org site seems to be working fine today. Back online. :)

Garuda
06-23-2020, 05:14 AM
The Serpo.org site seems to be working fine today. Back online. :)

Thanks, Cali.

Garuda
10-01-2022, 01:25 PM
FWIW: Serpo release 36 talked about the Quadloids who lived in the Lacaille 9352 star system.

The existence of an exoplanet in the system was confirmed in 2020.

CasperParks
10-01-2022, 11:08 PM
FWIW: Serpo release 36 talked about the Quadloids who lived in the Lacaille 9352 star system.

The existence of an exoplanet in the system was confirmed in 2020.

That is interesting. I hope that the James Webb Telescope will take look and provide additional details on that exoplanet.