PDA

View Full Version : New Petitions On the "We the People" website

newyorklily
12-01-2011, 06:49 AM
Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel have created a new petition asking the Obama Administration to "Investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena as Reported by Citizens, Police, Astronauts, Pilots and the Military".

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/investigate-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-reported-citizens-police-astronauts-pilots-and-military/xjcNxcZj

Stephen Bassett has also created a new petition, Disclosure Petition II, to "Demand a full congressional investigation of UFO/ET Disclosure efforts by the Clinton OSTP - the Rockefeller Initiative".

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/demand-full-congressional-investigation-ufoet-disclosure-efforts-clinton-ostp-rockefeller-initiative/55dMn2f0?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Anyone can sign both petitions.

In order to get posted, they each need 150 signatures. In order to get answered, they each need 25,000 signatures by the end of December.

CasperParks
12-05-2011, 06:53 AM
Are these new ones? Few months ago, signed similar ones...

newyorklily
12-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Yes, they are both new. They were started on December 1.

Garuda
12-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Are these new ones? Few months ago, signed similar ones...

Yes, those are new ones.

The one Bassett had launched got a public reply, to which he responded with a new petition.
The Dolan / Zabel petition is also very recent.

CasperParks
12-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Yes, they are both new. They were started on December 1.

Thanks for the update.

nestingwave
12-05-2011, 04:54 PM
I must have signed at least 100 such petitions over the years. I think it is a completely vain exercise of futility.

Why are people still looking to the government for disclosure? And----if they did tell you something "officially"----why would you believe them at all?

The ETs---as far as I understand---have no respect whatsoever for the 'government' since they try to shoot them down at every opportunity. The ETs do not consider the government to be more important than you and I but the biggest hinderance to progressive civilization imaginable. And I agree with them.

The ETs do not need the government to disclose anything. They will do it themselves---and undeniably---when the time is ripe. Many of us feel it will be sooner than later.

In my view---the genuine disclosure means the end to government as we know it and that is why no real information is forth coming from your controllers. Blatant crimes have been continually committed against the people and certain so-called "authority figures" need to be put behind bars for life for the protection of humanity. I think that is also a part of genuine disclosure----a full collapse of all confidence in the fraud we call 'government' which brings nothing but violence, misery and human slavery upon the whole earth.

pctoolbin
12-05-2011, 05:00 PM
I must have signed at least 100 such petitions over the years. I think it is a completely vain exercise of futility.

Why are people still looking to the government for disclosure? And----if they did tell you something "officially"----why would you believe them at all?

The ETs---as far as I understand---have no respect whatsoever for the 'government' since they try to shoot them down at every opportunity. The ETs do not consider the government to be more important than you and I but the biggest hinderance to progressive civilization imaginable. And I agree with them.

The ETs do not need the government to disclose anything. They will do it themselves---and undeniably---when the time is ripe. Many of us feel it will be sooner than later.

In my view---the genuine disclosure means the end to government as we know it and that is why no real information is forth coming from your controllers. Blatant crimes have been continually committed against the people and certain so-called "authority figures" need to be put behind bars for life for the protection of humanity. I think that is also a part of genuine disclosure----a full collapse of all confidence in the fraud we call 'government' which brings nothing but violence, misery and human slavery upon the whole earth.

I must say I agree with nestingwave...I used to think "Yeah, Sign the petition, let's get them to tell us the truth!".....but now, I am of this mindset and it doesn't mean I will stop "searching" for those nuggets of truth here and there....I just don't think the Gov't is going to disclose squat-diddly. :biggrin2:

A99
12-06-2011, 03:56 AM
I would think that if there's anytime to sign petitions like this it's now because the next presidential election is just around the corner. If there are thousands and thousands of signatures on these petitions, you don’t think that politicians running for the office of the presidency will be paying attention to that and view it as an opportunity to sway people in the UFO community to vote for them by announcing that they are all for protecting openness in government where they may even mention that they will support any investigation of unidentified aerial objects if only within the context of national security?

Afterall, politicians address demographics. Why not turn the UFO community into a viable demographic for them and one way to do that is for them to see all of these Disclosure petitions signed by thousands and thousand of people who are asking for that?

And even if there is only a remote possibility that they may even say the words “investigation of unidentified aerial objects” somewhere in their speeches throughout their campaigns, if you have even one losing politician saying that over a series of months to the general public -- even that alone would make it worth it for everyone who wants UFO disclosure to sign those petitions!

And why is that? It's because such tactics would raise public awareness of the issue itself!

lavarat
12-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Even if it still seems like a waste of time still sign it anyways. Its free to do and it only takes 5 minutes I mean why not sign no matter what sign both.

A99
12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
This is so disappointing!
"White House Ends Silence on UFOs and ETs with Rejection of PRG Disclosure Petition l - But Petition ll is Filed Seeking Examination of the Rockefeller Initiative
The White House has inaugurated the "We the People" petition process whereby citizens can submit petitions to the government. ZlandCommunications has obtained details that Stephen G. Bassett, Executive Director of The Paradigm Research Group in Washington DC submitted a petition calling upon the government to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence, but it was rejected on the basis of a lack of evidence. However letters obtained under the Freedom of Information Act tell a very different story about how White House officials discussed UFOs and Extraterrestrial Intelligence secrecy as far back as 1993."
Source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb8976211.htm

On the other hand... maybe not because there is still hope!
"More importantly, by responding formally, many UFO analysts feel the White House has not simply recognized that over 17,000 individuals signed petitions demanding action to acknowledge the UFO/ET issue but the Obama administration has now opened the door to a wider public discourse on the reality of the UFO phenomenon and the mountain of evidence that seems to widely support this reality."

Source... same link/article

Doc
12-13-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm not encouraged that the petition process will ever get the government of the US to disclose anything of great significance. I do think that keeping the pressure on in this way is important and I admire the people who have worked so hard at it for what seems like many years now. Maybe this last petition did get the government to open the door a crack for a "wider public discourse". If so, it pushed Disclosure a tiny bit closer. I am always left with the thought of "who does not want disclosure and why". Until those circumstances change or become less powerful I see the current stalemate continuing. The big hope I see is that one of these days Disclosure may become expedient politically to distract people from the terrible World economy or to embarrass a political opponent. Then we will see things change drastically, perhaps overnight.

Chris
12-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Petioning the government for ANY purpose or issue is really just an exercise in publicity. So, to the degree that these various petitions create an awareness within the government that the citizens do indeed want to see this information released then it can be considered a success.

But if your expectation is that a disclosure event will be created from the filing of the petition then you will be sadly disappointed.

So, looking at the petitions from this angle I do consider them to be successful as they truly helped to keep the drive alive toward getting the government to release the information they have regarding the entire subject matter.

A99
12-13-2011, 03:19 PM
I personally did not have any expectations for any kind of positive feedback from the White House on that first petition, but for them to give the reason for that as "lack of evidence" is so completely ludicrous and entirely false, it's really hard to wrap my brain around that one.

noot
12-13-2011, 03:25 PM
the news is too dire to release.

Doc
12-13-2011, 03:43 PM
I personally did not have any expectations for any kind of positive feedback from the White House on that first petition, but for them to give the reason for that as "lack of evidence" is so completely ludicrous and entirely false, it's really hard to wrap my brain around that one.

I sincerely believe that they do not care enough about what we think to be bothered to craft a plausible response.

Chris
12-13-2011, 08:25 PM
the news is too dire to release.

That is the information which has been shared by some of people who are "in the know".

A99
12-13-2011, 10:42 PM
I sincerely believe that they do not care enough about what we think to be bothered to craft a plausible response.

What you are saying here certainly does indicate that doesn't it. So they came up with an automatic response that is used all the time by people who haven't a clue what their talking about which also just happens to be the most insulting response out of all of them!

A99
12-13-2011, 10:45 PM
That is the information which has been shared by some of people who are "in the know".

Now that's scary and in this day and age, we KNOW that it's got nothing to do with that hogwash about the public not being able to emotionally "handle" the truth and everything to do with what they've been hiding from us; if that makes sense.

noot
12-14-2011, 03:21 AM
The policy is in keeping with the CIA Robertson Panel report of 1953. Nothing has changed, nor will it. The coverup is indeed all about the worldwide panic that would arise from the knowledge that we are property.

A99
12-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Noot, could you elaborate on that more?

noot
12-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Short version?

Robertson (http://www.cufon.org/cufon/robert.htm) was an attempt to deal with the UFO problem that had the US government in a panic over the obvious invasion of the world by off planet civilizations. It followed the 1947 recovery at Roswell and the spectacular UFO overflight of Washington, DC in 1952 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington_D.C._UFO_incident). In order to get a taste of how seriously the highest levels of government took these events and hundreds of others (including the eyewitness account of Ken Arnold) read the work of the man whom I consider to be the father of UFOlogy- Major Donald Keyhoe. Here (http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/fsar/index.htm) is his ground breaking book from 1950 in full. The government was and is fully aware that the Earth had been 'discovered' and invaded by civilizations centuries or even eons ahead of us in technological advancement. And being aware of the consequential deconstruction that results from the invasion of a less developed civilization by a superior civilization (they needed to look no further than Columbus' 'discovery' of the New world for evidence) it was decided at that time to conceal this truth from the world's population. Fast forward 40 years to the research of David Jacobs and we come full circle. We are indeed property.

A bit more here. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?156-Why-UFOlogy)

A99
12-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Toon, I read over what's on that link but want to read over it again and will comment later. Lol, a lot here for me to ponder over.

noot
12-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Read the Intro and first part of Part 1 of Krill by Bill Cooper that I just posted. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?189-Bill-Cooper-and-OH-Krill-WTF) For what it's worth!

Feel free to walk about the cabin!