PDA

View Full Version : Did Obama Fumble the UFO Cover-up?

Lee
03-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Here is a new article from Grant Cameron:

"Did Obama Fumble the UFO Cover-up?

Written by Grant Cameron
Sunday, 25 March 2012 01:20

Grant Cameron will appear on radio station KKNW 1150 Seattle on Monday March 26th from 9:00 – 10:00 AM Eastern to discuss UFOs. Part of the discussion will center on the recent mention of the Roswell UFO crash by President Barack Obama in a recent trip to New Mexico. The statement made by Obama is more significant than many researchers might think.

During the trip to Roswell, New Mexico on March 21st President Barack Obama came out with the following opening remarks to his speech.

We had landed in Roswell. I announced to people when I landed that I had come in peace. (Laughter) Let me tell you – there are more nine and ten year old boys around the country when I meet them – they ask me, “Have you been to Roswell and is it true what they say? And I tell them, ‘If I told you I would have to kill you.’ So their eyes get all big…so…we’re going to keep our secrets here.

Did Obama let out the secret that an alien presence is being covered up? This would be a complete reversal of an official statement put out by the office of his science director’s office last November that there is “no evidence” for ET visitation? What does it mean when the President goes to New Mexico and says “we are going to keep our secrets here?” Did he say too much about what has been rumored to be the most highly classified secret in the United States government?"
Read More - http://www.presidentialufo.com/articles-a-papers/418-did-obama-fumble-the-ufo-cover-up

Garuda
03-25-2012, 01:07 PM
I must say, the first thing that came to mind when I read that quote by Obama was 'Many a truth is said in jest.'

newyorklily
03-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Here is a video of it

http://youtu.be/n1qbfpxQaXg

Doc
03-25-2012, 05:15 PM
He would apologize to the Aliens.

Chris
03-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Fumble the UFO coverup - No.

Deliberately obfuscate the matter - absolutely.

IMHO - this was very deliberately stated as Obama says nothing without reading it off of a Teleprompter.

CasperParks
03-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Yeah, more or less... Just a matter of not outright admitting it.

Marvin
04-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Obama reminds me of the movie “ID4” (Independence Day). In the movie, the President didn’t know the truth until there was a need to know.

It is just speculation on my part, I don’t think he knows enough to make a slip of the tongue.

newyorklily
04-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Maybe he was the little boy asking the question.

But, I have wondered, what would he say if it was his daughters asking it?

Doc
04-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Obama reminds me of the movie “ID4” (Independence Day). In the movie, the President didn’t know the truth until there was a need to know.

It is just speculation on my part, I don’t think he knows enough to make a slip of the tongue.

Re: Need to know. When I heard Daniel Sheehan speak at the Crash Retrieval Conference dinner, he said that he learned that presidents didn't always get The Briefing. If they thought the President was unreliable they didn't tell him. He said that Jimmy Carter ordered that all the information was to be turned over to him "by the end of the week" or somesuch. They stonewalled him and never gave him The Briefing.

Redbone
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM

I think along the same path with you on this one. My feeling is that the POTUS probably knows very little. Eisenhower warned about the Military Industrial Complex in his farewell speech. I don't think any POTUS since Eisenhower, has had access to the truth about ET and Roswell. My guess is that if asked, they are given just enough info to keep them quite under the guise of National Security. The truly curious Presidents are probably just lead down a rabbit hole like the rest of us.

Doc
04-12-2012, 02:33 PM
I was told Eisenhower knew, Kennedy knew, Nixon knew, George H W Bush knew, Clinton did not (and has said so). Reagan is a whole story by itself. Those are the ones I heard mentioned. I think Truman must have known, Bush2 probably did. If Truman and Eisenhower knew they may have been the last ones to know everything and had a hand in making the "rules" for the future handling of the information.