PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Sheehan: Joint Chiefs Pushed JFK To Start WW III with "1st Strike" Nuke Attack

Chris
03-27-2012, 05:45 AM
From our friend Bob Morningstar over at UFO Digest:

During the 1980s & 1990s, employing the Freedom of Information Act, Daniel Sheehan of The Christic Institute, received transcripts and tapes of President John F. Kennedy's Executive Committee meetings with his National Security advisors and the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban Missile Crisis, October 1962.

As a regular guest on Dr. Gary Null's "Hidden Agenda" series, broadcast by Pacifica Radio in 1996, Daniel Sheehan revealed the contents of the files and tapes. Sheehan stated:

"The entire Joint Chiefs of Staff of The United States convened, and voted to go to "nuclear first strike." Because, they said:
' You can't be faked out. You can't blink when you go toe-to-toe with these guys...We've got to go to "nuclear first strike!'

When they INSTRUCTED Kennedy to that effect, Kennedy ABSOLUTELY REFUSED!

President Kennedy was so traumatized, according to Kenny O'Brien, who was there... Kenny O'Brien said that he sat there in his rocking chair, and tears actually appeared in his eyes, and he said to them:...

"I WILL NOT BE the First Man to unleash nuclear holocaust upon Mankind!"

Finish reading the rest at: http://www.ufodigest.com/article/ufo-digest-spotlight-ondaniel-sheehan-joint-chiefs-pushed-jfk-start-ww-iii-1st-strike-nuke-a

Doc
03-27-2012, 01:13 PM
I saw Daniel Sheehan speak at a Conference. He is clearly an insider and he knows some fascinating UFO information that I wish was in greater circulation. Has anyone seen him talk about Jimmy Carter, CIA briefings of President's, pictures of downed craft? If that is available please post it here. I think it is significant information that is more likely genuine than a lot of what is floating around.

At the same time, Daniel Sheehan made it very clear that he was a Kennedy partisan who felt an obligation to defend Jack Kennedy's and the family's reputation. I felt that there was an open agenda at work, which is OK with me, but that a few sprinkles of salt might be suitable seasoning for some of his political assertions.

Lee
03-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Here you go, Doc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pId1EITThWY&feature=related

I agree, he's a fascinating guy!