PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest thing ever happened last night.

Entropy
05-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I went to bed at around 4AM eastern time, then Woke up at around 5AM so I know for a fact the duration was around 1 hour.

I fell asleep and was Immediately transported into my old High School with old friends and other people I did not really recognize...Anyway, I will make a long dream short, At the end of the dream I would be at a soccer field I did not know about(Still Don't) and It would be raining ferociously to the point my shoes were underwater... then I would see one old yellow car, a black ford truck and another truck I can't remember much about come closer to us into the distance... Immediately after seeing that I knew in my dream the "game" was cancelled. After that I would see a very tall black man with bold head who would approach me and then my dream would rewind to the beginning where I was in my High school again. This dream happened AGAIN up until I saw the same black man approach me and then It happened AGAIN FOR A 2ND TIME.

Afterwards, I was at the end of my 3RD dream where EVERYTHING happened the same way but Only this time when the tall black man approached me on the field I told him "This has happened before" To which he replied "What are you going to do about it?" as he approached me. Then Immediately he got right in front of my face kinda taunting me getting closer and closer and I felt this great pressure in my entire being... I was about to fall down and then I remember screaming and just bursting saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" pushing him way back and off of me.

Then I wake up in my super dark room where you can have your eyes opened and it'd still be the same as if they were close. The dream itself was a lit odd but here comes the weird part that has me very confused.... As soon as I woke up from this dream a little distraught I look up at the ceiling and see these faces.... It wasn't a 3d face, or hologram or even real... It looked like if it were coming from a school projector right into the ceiling... and the face was CLEARLY one of those cheesy/corny pictures of a male pleidian with strong bone structure, blue eyes, gold hair, etc... then the next face looked like an old lady, she had dark brown hair, little eyes and brown eyes, then I remember seeing 2 or 3 more faces but don't really remember what they looked like to be honest... anyway then I blinked and they disappeared.

I felt no fear, but Felt a little "off" or uncomfortable... I mean I have never had any sort of contact with ETs of any kind to the best of my knowledge... The only thing I ever saw was 2 UFOS in my entire 22 years of life but they were so far away that I wouldn't say with 100% certainty they were even UFOs... so keep in mind Im really not that into this field you could say.

I had been listening to a channeling by Adamus the night before but that can't really have anything to do right? I am very confused and I need you guys to help me figure this out.

Thank you for your time.

Peace & Love

PS- My mind keeps telling me is some kind of test? at least that's the feeling I had right after I woke up from the dream and saw all those things.

--E

norenrad
05-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Strange, I posted about a dream I had that involved this elderly lady asking, "Who wanted to take the challenge?" or "Who wanted to play the game?", she had another gentleman with her as well. I remember that I didn't want to play the game or maybe the guy with her told me that I wouldn't want to play the game, when a young man, athletic in nature, stepped up and said that he would play the game; I woke up never knowing what the challenge/game was; all of this could have happened in a school type hallway.

Here's a quote from my original post that was posted when my memory was fresher;

Originally posted: Jul 2, 2011

I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream, I do not normally have dreams when I nap. I'll cut to the weird stuff because any of the lead up stuff is just stuff.

I was inside a building that had apartments, restaurants and hallways. I was heading to my room when my keyring fell apart and while I was picking up the pieces an old woman came from behind me and past me asking, "Who wanted to take the challenge?" She was accompanied by a bald or balding man about 5'-11" to 6' tall, he was mostly silent, almost a presence that only I was aware of. The hallway was large enough that there were approximately four or five other people besides myself and the person with me. One of the other people spoke up and said that he would take the challenge, he was more of a jock, maybe a football player. The silent man said, "Don't do it.", but I think I was the only one to hear him say that. As the woman approached the jock, he acted as if he was not sure he wanted to continue with the challenge, but he seemed to act as though he had already committed himself and he wasn't going to back down. My dream shifted just as the old woman was approaching him, so I didn't get to see what the challenge was or its outcome... I usually get disappointed that way.

norenrad
05-03-2012, 09:58 PM
... also, I have had at least two dreams that had very large faces in the night sky, about three faces possibly. I got the impression that they may have been projected there from another source. These dreams were over 15 years ago.

atmjjc
05-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Welcome Entropy…that’s a cool name by the way. Are you male or female Entropy? I ask because sometimes gender has different roles on a person when they glimpse the unseen world. At first glance reading your experience with your dream I read it as a standard anxiety type dream but as you went on it displayed a deeper meaning. Norenrad picked up on this also and it appears we all had similar experiences with certain aspects of the dream.

This projected image on the ceiling is quite interesting since I had a similar dream maybe less than a week ago. There was this ball headed man with a round face with an unusual pointy nose that was in robes standing to my right in peripheral vision. He was making an image appear in a picture frame that was this skinny looking teenager or early 20ish year old male who had white chalky looking skin with white curly hair in bangs and shoulder length. The ball headed robed man was telling me telepathically that this was an immortal and was one of my guardian angels. Some might take the image as handsome but I seen him as an awkward looking kid. The dream went on but you can see the similarity in the dreams.

Usually when you see faces changing in a dream you are witnessing hybrid shape shifters saying hello. Somehow you attracted their attention and this is their usual greeting. They test to see if you are friend or foe. They are able to change their image much easier when they are not in molecular form as in a dream. When in 3D form they have a much harder or longer period of time to change form or appearance.

Entropy
05-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Welcome Entropy…that’s a cool name by the way. Are you male or female Entropy? I ask because sometimes gender has different roles on a person when they glimpse the unseen world. At first glance reading your experience with your dream I read it as a standard anxiety type dream but as you went on it displayed a deeper meaning. Norenrad picked up on this also and it appears we all had similar experiences with certain aspects of the dream.

I am male. I am 22 years old. Recently have experienced a lot of changes in my life... needed changes but still painful and getting used to them.

This projected image on the ceiling is quite interesting since I had a similar dream maybe less than a week ago. There was this ball headed man with a round face with an unusual pointy nose that was in robes standing to my right in peripheral vision. He was making an image appear in a picture frame that was this skinny looking teenager or early 20ish year old male who had white chalky looking skin with white curly hair in bangs and shoulder length. The ball headed robed man was telling me telepathically that this was an immortal and was one of my guardian angels. Some might take the image as handsome but I seen him as an awkward looking kid. The dream went on but you can see the similarity in the dreams.

I saw this black, very tall bald headed man in my dream. The description of the kid sounds like me except I am not skinny, I am very tall (6'5) and somewhat in shape (230Lbs). I have long curly hair but not white :biggrin2:

Usually when you see faces changing in a dream you are witnessing hybrid shape shifters saying hello. Somehow you attracted their attention and this is their usual greeting. They test to see if you are friend or foe. They are able to change their image much easier when they are not in molecular form as in a dream. When in 3D form they have a much harder or longer period of time to change form or appearance.

I didn't see changing faces in my dream. The same dream kept occurring, ending where I see this tall, skinny, bald, african american man coming towards me. When I get to that end of my dream, it rewound 3 times and the same exact events/things happened AGAIN, but when I got to the end of the 3rd same dream, when I saw this tall man coming towards me I said to him "This has happened before" To which he replied "What are you going to do about it then?!" He sounded like he was testing or challenging me... I am not sure but that's the feeling I had... then he got really close to my face and I felt this very heavy pressure but then pushed back yelling "NOOOOOOO" and he was sent back. Immediately after that I wake up and the first thing I do is look up at my ceiling and I see these faces... 3-5 faces but can only remember 2. The first it looked like a very corny picture of a pleidian and the other was an elderly woman with dark brown hair, little dark brown eyes and I can't remember the rest. After that I blinked once and they disappeared. I don't know what to make of it :confused:

Entropy
05-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Strange, I posted about a dream I had that involved this elderly lady asking, "Who wanted to take the challenge?" or "Who wanted to play the game?", she had another gentleman with her as well. I remember that I didn't want to play the game or maybe the guy with her told me that I wouldn't want to play the game, when a young man, athletic in nature, stepped up and said that he would play the game; I woke up never knowing what the challenge/game was; all of this could have happened in a school type hallway.
Sounds like me... or someone that resembles me. I don't remember accepting any challenges and the only time I saw this old lady was AFTER I woke up and looked at my ceiling.. I saw her along with 3-5 faces.