PDA

View Full Version : Resurection of open minds forum

majicbar
05-06-2012, 06:33 AM
http://originalopenmindsforum.webs.com/

According to Spacemaverick on the Aliens Scientist Forum, Cyrellis is
trying to have all the threads restored.

One can't post (when I last tried it ) but the threads are archived so you one can retrieve old posts. Perhaps one day it will live, rising from the ashes of whatever trouble had decended upon it for whatever reasons.

A second portal can also be found here:

http://www.lucianarchysoriginalopenminds.web44.net/index.html

Comment...it looks like the strength of the openminds will overcome those with closedminds afterall.

Fore
05-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Comment...it looks like the strength of the openminds will overcome those with closedminds afterall.

Ironic comment.

Further comment, seems lots of pages in various sub-forums are missing (and/or intentionally deleted)?

Note: Looks like Cy used Httrack website copier but it seems it was not properly configured for the task OR the crawl time applied was not sufficient to capture most back pages of the various sub-forums. Large segments are missing in between long threads. The snapshot is also from a point in time when Bren locked up a section and removed content in various threads and boards.

This is a copy from the "Post-Disfigurement Era" in the Open Minds "Continuum". (PDE)

Magfrey
05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Thats great ..since I had some of my best writing in there. ..not that it was all that great, but I went out on a limb trying to portray what seemed real. ..although seemed like ramblings of a skitzaphrenic mind perhaps. Now I can dredge up some of the good stuff and make the book I have always wanted to share. But yea..a lot was a bit hogwash. That is the stuff you edit out. Thats great though ..since the amount of effort I gave seemed totally lost..and I did portray some of the important stuff they gave obviously..otherwise like it never happened..or what? Yes..it happened obviously., otherwise I wouldn't of bothered to try and explain it. I always wondered if that was ever going to be made a comeback. Time to dig in and sift out what was lost. The gems that nobody recognized. Whatever..

I see the Ancient Mysteries, ET and the World's Religions thread . That was what I tried to get to the bottom of. Scarz has been a leader in that field. ..I mean he helped . We all gave our 2 cents worth. Etheran was with us till he passed on. Now I wonder if he is eating his words. It would seem he realized some ..you know...some misconceptions and prejudgments..and am sure we all will when we you know.. die. Weather or not we will have the total picture is not sure either. ..but I bet we will be suprised. I don't know. I just know what I can sense at this time ..as far as what the you know..the spirit will for you. The sense of other beings intermingling....as far as how they do it..seems simple ..but like there is a big mystery still out there obviously.