PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Update

norenrad
05-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble finding anything new dealing with 2012 prophecies... has the 2012 buzz started to fizzle out? If anyone has anything that has been posted since January 2012, I would surely appreciate seeing it. It doesn't matter if it is about religion, ghosts, UFOs, end-times, comets, Planet X... what ever it is, it's stuff I'm interested in as I see that it may all be connected. Anything thought to happen or is predicted to happen past 2012 is also of interest, because the end date may not be accurately pinpointed just yet. I believe that we are close, but we could be a few days or years off.

Thanks

Nighthawk
05-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Here's a little something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7rk1rfp7c&feature=email

norenrad
05-27-2012, 03:41 AM
I do believe that our bodies are containers and that these containers are either broken or created specifically to inhibit what they are containing. I also believe that there used to be a common knowlege that was shared among all the people of Earth and that we have forgotten that knowlege. What I do not believe is that we have the power to overcome the limitations placed on us by ourselves and that is why we should seek spiritual awareness through our belief in God. Our original design was not what we experience today, we were meant to experience much more. Perhaps with the promise of new heavenly bodies, we will gain back and much more of what we lost so long ago.

CasperParks
05-27-2012, 04:42 AM
"In my father's house are many mansion (containers), if it were not so I would have told you. And if I go, I go prepare a place for you so that where I am there you may be also."

Something to consider: Beware of the Deceivers proclaiming to be Him.

enigphilo
05-27-2012, 04:42 AM
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. Albert Einstein

I believe the knowledge is still here. I believe our justification has become lost. We have gained a trove of shiny new information, which without understanding, not only falls short of knowledge but becomes a stifling wall of containment. We assume our intelligence and fear our insignificance. The power of positive thought has been touted by every mother I've ever met. Science is trying to understand it but is prayer not a call for the same? Is faith anything more than an admission that we don't know everything? I am told by people that they can see me, yet my electrons randomly inhabit this dimension.

I struggle to understand prophecy, in fact I can't. But I feel we are at the precipice of change. Major change. Everyone is calling for end times, digging in their heels for the fight. Waiting to see the battle of good verses evil unfold. Aliens, Jesus, Mohammed, and Buddha may just save us all. But I see that battle upon us. The great division of people, Right Now. Democrat vs Republican, Rich vs Poor, Christian vs Muslim, Dictator vs people, You vs Me. The conflict is happening and I choose to see the positive. Syrians are dying right now but the beauty of their resolve makes me feel hope. Occupy has been labeled, dismissed, yet they push forward.

I am not waiting for my reward. I only want to help. I believe seeing the positive, the good, and the compassion prevail is all I need. And I will strive for that.

Of course, who am I. That's just my enigmatic philosophy

norenrad
05-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Indeed, strive for the betterment of others; it's something we are supposed to do, but there can be only one truth and it's in the very way in which that one truth represents itself that shows us the correct way. Also, to know all that is true is not within our ability, but I am certain that there is someone out there that does know all that is true and I wouldn't want to be the one to second guess them.

There may be forces and civilizations out there in the cosmos that have had more practice than we have and who knows how high of a level a physical being can become. Many ancient writings detail beings from places other than the Earth and most religions account for this as well. Something from the beginning has been forgotten, whether purposely or of natural erosion. The evidence is all around us that we are not alone and I am most curious about when will we know this again.

CasperParks
05-27-2012, 06:04 AM
I am not a firm believer in the 2012, therory... Another series of dates that passes.

We look through a darkened glass, unable to see what lays before us.

Is it possible we are moving toward; A self-fulfilling prophecy?

norenrad
05-27-2012, 06:42 AM
In my mind, there is too much evidence that points to the involvement of others and if that is true, there must be a hierarchy, a hierarchy that we can only imagine through the evidence we have available to us. The advances and knowlege of those more advanced than us can only be guessed at and may only prove to be a distraction away from the highest levels of that hierarchy; muddying the truth provided from the highest level.

All that we know and can see brings us to the conclusion that the universe operates from one point to another. Moving forward from one point to another, then moving forward from that point to yet another and so on, even within a limited space. There must be another point beyond the point in which we currently exist and another point beyond that. There must be a point where all truth is known and there must be a being that exists at that point, other wise, the possibility to know all truths would be impossible and everything eventually falls apart into nothingness.

enigphilo
05-28-2012, 03:42 AM
You make valid points norenrad. I'm not convinced, yet...but that is why I am here. For the discussion, the challenge to how I think.

I have no comprehension of the top level, the God level, I feel it must be there. Not wearing a white coat or with a big belly, that's just too shortsighted for me, all respects. An incomprehensible entity to me.

The hierarchy I have trouble with. For there to be higher, or better, you must pick a standard to base that on. What would that standard be? There may be others, it is a likely probability, maybe their mistakes or tricks are our rules. Maybe when we were given them, they were simplified, or altered. Human nature could be "entity" nature.

I stand in awe of the things all around me. Of our capabilities that seem so normal. My brain, sheltered in a dark skull, that sees nothing, contains my sight, smell, touch, taste, and sound by reading and interpreting electricity. Nothing more. I can move the billions of atoms in my body, against the gravity created by a planet, with ease. This is huge. Maybe the stones at Pumapuncu were moved not by advanced technology, maybe no one ever told them they couldn't. I believe we have it in us, to grow and do as much as we can accept. That curiosity drives me.

And to come back from derailing this thread, that's why 2012 prophecy intrigues me. A date is a just a way of telling a coordinate in space. And we are coming up on a rare alignment of coordinates. The date is irrelevant. The Mayan calendar is a star chart. And at the same time theoretical physics is opening up possibilities that again are awe inspiring. Top minds now are less sure that time isn't more than a figment of our imagination, a coping mechanism. String theory says we may live interdimensionally. But is this new knowledge or is it finally shrugging off the limitations we have placed or taken on ourselves by what we thought we knew for the last few thousand years. It is that connection, the crossroads of prophecy, religion and science that give it weight for me.

@CasperParks I think you're statement may be truer than any other. A self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe we are coming to a decision point. Either the negative doomsdayer's or the positive rebirther's will win. For what ever reason or religion, every 26,000 years we see what the state of affairs is

Again and always, imho. My opinions are formed for a reason but they change as I grow. I could be right or totally daft, but I'm enjoying the journey

CasperParks
05-28-2012, 04:35 AM
enigphilo,

The journey is also a quest, Outpost Form is a great place to interact.

Outpost Form: Seekers of knowledge, understanding and insight seasoned with wisdom.

click image for larger view

that is why I am here. For the discussion, the challenge to how I think.

Again and always, imho. My opinions are formed for a reason but they change as I grow. I could be right or totally daft, but I'm enjoying the journey

norenrad
05-28-2012, 07:42 AM
Enigphilo, I have the feeling that we are being watched and I would suppose it all depends on which belief system one subscribes to when considering who is watching and where they place in the grand scheme of things. Some of us don't believe that anyone else exists, they believe that humans are the only life in this universe and that anything thought to be outside that possibility is nonsense, that we are only fooling ourselves with superstitions.

When I think of the many ancient writings and cultures that have similarities when describing their gods, where they came from and when they will come back, I think that there is definitely a connection. I have even thought that there may have been other generations of humans, different and older civilizations that existed before us and are now elsewhere. I get that idea from what Jesus said in Matthew 24:33-34, "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

We are left with ancient structures and scientists are dating these structures older and older, making us rethink when societies actually existed on this planet. Are the beings that ancient people and people of today experiencing actually humans from other generations? Do they come back at specific time periods like a mother checking on her sleeping children? Are they only intermediaries for a higher power? I often think of how old the universe must be and how young our lineage is and wonder if we are truly alone and if not, who else or what else is out there and when will we be visited again?

ProblemChild
05-28-2012, 09:25 AM
All the most ardent 2012 pundits seem to be very quiet about the new Mayan calender that has been found. It places no doomsday this year or anytime soon. A quick google will point you in the right direction. December only marks the cut of point for lectures and books to be sold. I'm sure there will be a flurry of "experts" telling us that the information was hard to interpret and that doomsday could be anytime soon +/- a few years. Or that the event will be purely spiritual and not physical and that we will have to find our centres, third eye's, pineal glands etc. We will also have to open our wallets for the DvD's for a chance to embrace it.

Doc
05-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Doomsday predictions seem to follow a five to seven year pattern. Doomsday is always five years away; long enough to sell a lot of books, DVDs, and conference tickets. As the year of Doomsday Arrives the prophets tend to grow quiet as no doubt they seek through prayer, fasting and meditation a plausible excuse why Doomsday will not arrive as predicted. The best of them come up with a new date about five years in the future and get to work on the final edit of the new book. :bleh:

norenrad
05-28-2012, 04:51 PM
That's the idea I'm starting to form at this point. You would think that the chatter would get more fervent and more dire. Nibiru should be getting closer by the day, events should be coming closer to a close. Perhaps we are experiencing the quiet before the storm.

norenrad
05-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Well, this looks like old news, but it's the newest news of interest I have been able to find. The first video acknowledges the existence of the triangle and the second video attempts to compare it to ancient artifacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE4etk3U8gs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_SLWHTzXpE&feature=related

Doc
05-29-2012, 02:11 PM
http://www.religiondispatches.org/application/images/logo_v2.png (http://www.religiondispatches.org/)

A Year After the Non-Apocalypse: Where Are They Now?

A reporter tracks down the remnants of Harold Camping’s apocalyptic movement and finds out you don’t have to be crazy to believe something nuts.
By Tom Bartlett (http://www.religiondispatches.org/contributors/tombartlett/)

http://www.religiondispatches.org/images/managed/camping2_1337356365_302.jpg (http://www.religiondispatches.org/images/managed/camping2_1337356365.jpg) "If you believed, you'd be as sure as I am."; Photo/SFGate
Tom Bartlett (http://www.religiondispatches.org/contributors/tombartlett/)

Tom Bartlett is a science reporter for the Chronicle of Higher Education. His articles have appeared in the Washington Post, the New York Times, Utne Reader, Slate, and others.

For a while, their message was everywhere. They paid for billboards, took out full-page ads in newspapers, distributed thousands of tracts. They drove across the county in RVs emblazoned with verses from the books of Revelation and Daniel. They marched around Manhattan holding signs. They broadcasted day and night on their network of radio stations. They warned the world.

That warning turned out to be a false alarm. No giant earthquake rippled across the surface of the earth, nor were any believers caught up in the clouds. Harold Camping, the octogenarian whose nightly Bible call-in show fomented doomsday mania, suffered a stroke soon afterward and mostly disappeared from sight (http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/atheologies/5348/harold_camping_is_not_sorry). The press coverage, which had been intense in the weeks leading up to May 21, 2011, dwindled to nothing. The story, as far as most people were concerned, was over.

But I wanted to know what happens next. If you’re absolutely sure the world is going to end on a specific day, and it doesn’t, what do you do? How do you explain it to yourself? What happens to your faith in God? Can you just scrape the bumper stickers off your car, throw away the t-shirts, and move on?

Read the rest here:

http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/culture/5983/a_year_after_the_non-apocalypse:_where_are_they_now/

enigphilo
05-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Enigphilo, I have the feeling that we are being watched and I would suppose it all depends on which belief system one subscribes to when considering who is watching and where they place in the grand scheme of things. Some of us don't believe that anyone else exists, they believe that humans are the only life in this universe and that anything thought to be outside that possibility is nonsense, that we are only fooling ourselves with superstitions.

When I think of the many ancient writings and cultures that have similarities when describing their gods, where they came from and when they will come back, I think that there is definitely a connection. I have even thought that there may have been other generations of humans, different and older civilizations that existed before us and are now elsewhere. I get that idea from what Jesus said in Matthew 24:33-34, "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

We are left with ancient structures and scientists are dating these structures older and older, making us rethink when societies actually existed on this planet. Are the beings that ancient people and people of today experiencing actually humans from other generations? Do they come back at specific time periods like a mother checking on her sleeping children? Are they only intermediaries for a higher power? I often think of how old the universe must be and how young our lineage is and wonder if we are truly alone and if not, who else or what else is out there and when will we be visited again?

And here is where we are on the exact same page. Those connections and questions are spot on. I heard a perfect analogy on a TED talk I watched recently.

He was a physicist explaining the expansion of the universe. And if the expansion continues, faster and faster, it will eventually put us far enough away from everything else until we can no longer see the stars. Far future astronomers will look into the sky and see nothing but black. If there is any gap in human knowledge they will rightly conclude, without knowing better, that we are the only solar system in the universe. They could predict nothing else. And would likely laugh at the few buried history books we leave behind, light in the sky at night?...ha, must've been swamp gas.

With that said, what do the gaps in human history we know contain? Or do we have to consider our ancient texts with a different eye?

norenrad
05-31-2012, 01:36 AM
We can only believe that what the ancient people wrote about was something they knew or something that was passed down to them from others that knew. I have a hard time believing that the ancients wrote about people from the heavens or the stars just to exercise their imaginations. Some of these ancients knew how many planets our solar system has, they understood that the Earth is round... we have to give their stories more credibility than we do. Besides, how hard was planetary travel when everything was closer together?

I think I read somewhere that some ancient texts say that the Earth had two moons at one time and that there was a time when the Earth had no moon... I really should start recording where I read some of this stuff.

norenrad
05-31-2012, 01:45 AM
http://www.religiondispatches.org/images/managed/camping2_1337356365_302.jpg

That warning turned out to be a false alarm.

Indeed Doc, we can only pay attention and learn from our mistakes. There is something out there and I have a feeling that we are purposely steered off course to keep us guessing. One thing to remember though, the Bible tells us that No Man or No One will know when Jesus returns... that should tell us something right there, at least anyone who takes the word seriously.

CasperParks
05-31-2012, 02:25 AM
I think I read somewhere that some ancient texts say that the Earth had two moons at one time and that there was a time when the Earth had no moon... I really should start recording where I read some of this stuff.

Concerning the moon, moons and or lack thereof, I seem to recall that as well. Heard or read about it decades ago...

CasperParks
05-31-2012, 02:29 AM
Indeed Doc, we can only pay attention and learn from our mistakes. There is something out there and I have a feeling that we are purposely steered off course to keep us guessing. One thing to remember though, the Bible tells us that No Man or No One will know when Jesus returns... that should tell us something right there, at least anyone who takes the word seriously.

True, the Bible reads "No man will no." Somewhere about that same portion of the Bible, doesn't it it also read "Some shall point and say, There He is, or He is coming tomorrow."

I am going to have to downlod a Bible and start looking-up quotes, so that the book of, chapter and versue are listed. (Or unpack my printed ones.)

norenrad
05-31-2012, 03:18 AM
Right, those are among the many signs that the end times are near and those signs are as close as we can get to guessing his arrival.

enigphilo
06-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Maya archaeologists unearth new 2012 monument

“This text talks about ancient political history rather than prophecy,” says Marcello A. Canuto, Director of Tulane’s Middle American Research Institute and co-director of the excavations at the Maya ruins of La Corona. “This new evidence suggests that the 13 Bak’tun date was an important calendrical event that would have been celebrated by the ancient Maya; however, they make no apocalyptic prophecies whatsoever regarding the date," says Canuto.

“This was a time of great political turmoil in the Maya region and this king felt compelled to allude to a larger cycle of time that happens to end in 2012,” says Stuart. This evidence is consistent with the only other reference to the 2012 date in ancient Maya inscriptions—Monument 6 from Tortuguero, Mexico. “What this text shows us is that in times of crisis, the ancient Maya used their calendar to promote continuity and stability rather than predict apocalypse,” says Canuto.

Story (http://phys.org/news/2012-06-maya-archaeologists-unearth-monument.html)

rdunk
06-29-2012, 05:00 AM
True, the Bible reads "No man will no." Somewhere about that same portion of the Bible, doesn't it it also read "Some shall point and say, There He is, or He is coming tomorrow."

I am going to have to downlod a Bible and start looking-up quotes, so that the book of, chapter and versue are listed. (Or unpack my printed ones.)

************************************************** *******************************
Casper just to expand on what you said, here is one of the scriptures that specifically says it:

Mark 13:31-33
Amplified Bible (AMP)

31 Heaven and earth will perish and pass away, but My words will not perish or pass away.

32 But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

33 Be on your guard [constantly alert], and watch [a]and pray; for you do not know when the time will come.

As we can see, even Jesus ("the Son") himself doesn't know when the Father will tell him "Now is the time to go"!!

Matthew 24:36 says the same thing.

You mentioned "downloading a Bible" - there are several different places on the net that are real good. I will give you (and all) a link to one that I use a lot. It is excellent for looking up keywords, and verses, as well is easy to move about in the scripture. It does have a lot of different translations one can select for use. Also, one can click on a Bible book and chapter, and read, or click on audio, and listen to it. The link I am giving you is to the Amplified translation, but you can change to whatever translation you wish. (audio is only available on a few translations)

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/Amplified-Bible-AMP/

CasperParks
06-29-2012, 05:40 AM
************************************************** *******************************
Casper just to expand on what you said, here is one of the scriptures that specifically says it:

Mark 13:31-33
Amplified Bible (AMP)

31 Heaven and earth will perish and pass away, but My words will not perish or pass away.

32 But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

33 Be on your guard [constantly alert], and watch [a]and pray; for you do not know when the time will come.

As we can see, even Jesus ("the Son") himself doesn't know when the Father will tell him "Now is the time to go"!!

Matthew 24:36 says the same thing.

You mentioned "downloading a Bible" - there are several different places on the net that are real good. I will give you (and all) a link to one that I use a lot. It is excellent for looking up keywords, and verses, as well is easy to move about in the scripture. It does have a lot of different translations one can select for use. Also, one can click on a Bible book and chapter, and read, or click on audio, and listen to it. The link I am giving you is to the Amplified translation, but you can change to whatever translation you wish. (audio is only available on a few translations)

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/Amplified-Bible-AMP/

rdunk,

Thanks for the response....

Flying Tiger Comics
07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
To quote the American version of SOLARIS: "There are no answers. Only choices."

The Mayan (actually pre-Flood) symbol inherited from the Olmecs for the 2012 13.0.0.0.0 point, and the Eye of the Cosmos, is an ourobouros. An ourobouros, leaving aside for the moment its association with Satan, Lucifer, the Dragon, etc. implies cycles without end. 2012 may well prove to be a time of great revolution- a combination of the 1750-1812 period and the 1848 Year of Revolutions.

I expect to see the replacement for Marxism to appear this year in its final form, gifted to another front man pawn just as communism was dictated to Karl Marx and friends by the League of Just Men.

Doc
07-27-2012, 04:07 PM
To quote the American version of SOLARIS: "There are no answers. Only choices."

The Mayan (actually pre-Flood) symbol inherited from the Olmecs for the 2012 13.0.0.0.0 point, and the Eye of the Cosmos, is an ourobouros. An ourobouros, leaving aside for the moment its association with Satan, Lucifer, the Dragon, etc. implies cycles without end. 2012 may well prove to be a time of great revolution- a combination of the 1750-1812 period and the 1848 Year of Revolutions.

I expect to see the replacement for Marxism to appear this year in its final form, gifted to another front man pawn just as communism was dictated to Karl Marx and friends by the League of Just Men.

Solaris is one of my favorite films. It always leaves me wondering about the nature of reality and choices.

A99
08-08-2012, 04:47 PM
On casual observation, it seems like it's more than a coincidence that a new and more ancient Mayan Calendar just 'happened' to be very recently discovered on some walls somewhere in Guatamala in... you got it, this year, 2012... the very year that the other Mayan Calendar ends that has been the subject of much discussion to the extent that it's even been embedded into our world consciousness. The production of that block-buster movie "2012" reflects the ubiquitous-ness of that prophesy but of course this 2012 Armageddon thing has been circulating in books and on the internet for a good many years now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok.... just did a google look up on this 'coincidence' and good to see that I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Here's someone else's comments on that:
"Is this coincidence, that in the same year the world would end, just a few months before doomsday kicks in, evidence is found calling it all off? Or is it some kind of plan behind, perhaps to prevent revolts? If the researchers found new evidence backing up doomsday in 2012, would they share it with the world?
It almost feels like an episode of 24, just seconds before a bomb goes of, Jack Bauer comes to the rescue and saves the world."
Source: http://weirdreports.com/prophecies/doomsday-called-off/

As for my own thoughts about the Mayan Calendar and 2012 (the first one)... most here know that the calendar was actually created by the Olmec's. We don't know too much about those ancients but where did they get their information? And where did they get the know-how to build their pyramids and complex road system? Or rather, who were the 'gods' who gave them this information? Were they the same ones who built the pyramids and the Sphinx thousands of years prior to when the 'Mayans' did? Should we consider that the gods were ancient astronauts and if that be the case, does that amp up the credibility of the so-called 'Mayan Calendar'?
And as for this new calendar showing up just in the nick of time like it did... are there outside forces at work here that are engaging in some sort of intervention strategy to inform everyone that things have changed and that the other calendar is no longer valid? But why did they wait so long to do that? It seems like some kind of a cosmic joke that those 'creators' are playing on us... coming up with another calendar that's even more ancient than the first one that negates 2012 as THE year that everything is going to end.

lycaeus
10-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Perhaps with the promise of new heavenly bodies, we will gain back and much more of what we lost so long ago.

This sounds like some sort of new age propaganda that is used to encourage the alien agenda of turning us into a hybrid race.

What did you mean by 'new heavenly bodies'?

norenrad
10-21-2012, 04:06 AM
This sounds like some sort of new age propaganda that is used to encourage the alien agenda of turning us into a hybrid race.

What did you mean by 'new heavenly bodies'?

Nope, not any of that new-age propaganda, here are a few verses that tell us what to expect:

1 Corinthians 15:35-58

35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?”
36 How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies.
37 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else.
38 But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body.
39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another.
40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;
43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.
48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven.
49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.
50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Philippians 3:20-21

20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Luke 24:36-39

36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost.
38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds?
39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.

norenrad
10-22-2012, 04:06 AM
As for my own thoughts about the Mayan Calendar and 2012 (the first one)... most here know that the calendar was actually created by the Olmec's. We don't know too much about those ancients but where did they get their information? And where did they get the know-how to build their pyramids and complex road system? Or rather, who were the 'gods' who gave them this information? Were they the same ones who built the pyramids and the Sphinx thousands of years prior to when the 'Mayans' did? Should we consider that the gods were ancient astronauts and if that be the case, does that amp up the credibility of the so-called 'Mayan Calendar'?

And as for this new calendar showing up just in the nick of time like it did... are there outside forces at work here that are engaging in some sort of intervention strategy to inform everyone that things have changed and that the other calendar is no longer valid? But why did they wait so long to do that? It seems like some kind of a cosmic joke that those 'creators' are playing on us... coming up with another calendar that's even more ancient than the first one that negates 2012 as THE year that everything is going to end.

Very interesting, I had not heard of the older calendar and yes, this is very suspicious.

lycaeus
10-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Nope, not any of that new-age propaganda, here are a few verses that tell us what to expect:

I think its a likely possibility that some sort of transcendence, evolution, or increases in psychic ability due to etheric energy increase of the earth or something willl occur in our lifetimes.

If the alien hybrid agenda is true and they want to modify our bodies and convince us its for the better, when it's not, then I think that a huge selling point would be predictions of instant ascension, like in the new age.

Sometimes I really worry if I'm getting too paranoid with this negative alien agenda thing...

montalk
11-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Reposted from "What we think we know so far" (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?291-What-we-think-we-know-so-far&p=15417#post15417):

Thought this might interest you Fore and others. Its about time manipulation, coming events and radiation.
Perhaps its the cause of the radiation you mentioned around the 2014/15 time frame?
http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Geoengineering.pdf

That document stitches together various conspiracy tidbits to explain the mechanism behind end times events. Things like the sun turning from yellow to white, unleashing a burst of radiation, mass mutation of life on earth, a splitting of reality, and so on. While I have my doubts about some of his claims, what he says overall is thought-provoking and fits with the discussion.

---

Personally I don't foresee anything happening this December. There are too many dominoes still standing that, going by all other prophecies and conspiracy research, need to fall before we can all it "the end." I feel that 2013 will be the year when they start falling faster and faster. Especially now that the election is over. So more like 2014-2016 when things get wild enough to impact everyday living.

---

Interesting how New Age lore parallels the Book of Revelation. Sure there are some differences, but they both essentially talk about the end of reality-as-we-know-it and our acquiring new kinds of bodies. Hmm, I heard of that elsewhere: the Zoroastrians.

At the end of the "third time" (the first being the age of creation, the second of mixture, and the third of separation), there will be a great battle between the forces of good (the yazatas) and those of evil (the daevas) in which the good will triumph. On earth, the Saoshyant will bring about a resurrection of the dead in the bodies they had before they died. This is followed by a last judgment through ordeal. The yazatas Airyaman and Atar will melt the metal in the hills and mountains, and the molten metal will then flow across the earth like a river.

All mankind – both the living and the resurrected dead – will be required to wade through that river, but for the righteous (ashavan) it will seem to be a river of warm milk, while the wicked will be burned. The river will then flow down to hell, where it will annihilate Angra Mainyu and the last vestiges of wickedness in the universe.

The narrative continues with a projection of Ahura Mazda and the six Amesha Spentas solemnizing a final act of worship (yasna), and the preparation of parahaoma from "white haoma". The righteous will partake of the parahaoma, which will confer immortality upon them. Thereafter, humankind will become like the Amesha Spentas, living without food, without hunger or thirst, and without weapons (or possibility of bodily injury). The material substance of the bodies will be so light as to cast no shadow. All humanity will speak a single language and belong to a single nation without borders. All will share a single purpose and goal, joining with the divine for a perpetual exaltation of God's glory.

Although frasho.kereti is a restoration of the time of creation, there is no return to the uniqueness of the primordial plant, animal and human; while in the beginning there was one plant, one animal and one human, the variety that had since issued would remain forever. Similarly, the host of divinities brought into existence by Mazda continue to have distinct existences, "and there is no prophecy of their re-absorption into the Godhead."

epo333
12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Survival kits and trips to hell, doomsday hysteria grips Russia.
Published: 01 December, 2012, 00:42
RIA Novosti / Sergey Yolkin

Doomsday hysteria has gripped Russia and some of its neighbors. Travel agencies are selling tours to either heaven or hell and people are stocking up on food and fuel. Officials are publicly denying the apocalypse, hoping to calm the hype.

Those awaiting Doomsday have three weeks to finish their preparations before the date of the much publicized apocalypse allegedly predicted by Mayan calendar, that is going to happen on December 21, 2012.

Thousands of people across Russia keep stocking up their back rooms and balconies with food, fuel and other supplies they might need when disaster strikes. Some are even moving outside of cities because of the widely spread rumors that cities would be impossible to survive in after an apocalypse on Earth.

According to one of the most popular scenarios, on December 21 the sun is going to line up with the center of our Milky Way galaxy which will cause an entire blackout on Earth and a wave of different natural disasters.

Doomsday merchandize offered in Russia and Ukraine include survival kits. In the Siberian city of Tomsk such items for “meeting the end of the world” include ID cards, notepads, canned fish, a bottle of vodka, rope, a piece of soap, among other items. The packages are said to be popular among customers, more than 1,000 kits have been already sold, the company says.

Ukrainian entrepreneurs also offer a version of a doomsday kit. Just like Tomsk package, the Ukrainian one also includes alcohol: champagne for ladies and vodka for gentlemen. The rest of the kit consist of jack-knife, two-minute noodles, shampoo, soap, rope, matches and condoms.

(lol and I thought we Americans are over sexed :angel_not:)

More here:http://rt.com/news/mayan-doomsday-hysteria-998/

norenrad
07-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Apparently, the effects of 2012 have come, but are not gone. New information about these effects and how they are changing the Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9woMdyh8qg

... and here we thought there was nothing more to say.

CasperParks
07-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Apparently, the effects of 2012 have come, but are not gone. New information about these effects and how they are changing the Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9woMdyh8qg

... and here we thought there was nothing more to say.

Another of those wait and see things....

Never heard much after people predicted a UFO over the Olympic Games this past summer.

aquila
07-24-2013, 07:34 PM
news reel awakening 2012 - a message of hope contains elaborate discussion of the physiology of sound

extrapolate implications in