View Full Version : Roswell (Corona) crash

06-05-2012, 02:11 PM
The Roswell (Corona) crash is well know and documented. It is universally accepted that the crash took place in early July (or late June) of 1947.


The Army Air Corps made a press release on the 8th of July, 1947 concerning the crash.

Historically, 1947 is a very interesting year:

The National Security Act of 1947 (an act of Congress) was signed into law on 26th of July, 1947.


The Army Air Corps became a separate entity (the U.S. Air Force) on 18th of September 1947.


The remnants of the OSS basically became the Central Intelligence Agency on 18th of September 1947.


1947 was a very interesting year indeed.


06-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Men wore hats. It was unusual to see a man outdoors without a hat. World War II was still very much on people's minds. Men discharged from the military wore their uniforms to some social events. Men were still being introduced by their former military rank. The industrial conversion back to civilian uses meant automobiles were far easier to get and getting a new car was an event almost as significant as buying a house. Just as some of these military trends were winding down, the Korean War heated up and veterans were called back to active duty, which prolonged the military minded culture into the middle 1950s. Baseball was huge. You could walk down Main Street and hear the baseball game playing on half a dozen radios in stores, barber shops, gas stations. People talked baseball and knew baseball. If you didn't talk baseball you were odd. Music, too. Everyone knew the top tunes on the Hit Parade. :cool:

07-10-2012, 02:14 PM
This deserves a post here
Ex CIA agent confirms Roswell incident

07-11-2012, 02:24 PM
This deserves a post here
Ex CIA agent confirms Roswell incident

There is something not right with Chase Brandon (at least, with what we are seeing in the Media). Things are not adding up.

If he is has written a Novel (which is a work of fiction), what yard stick can we use to separate fact from fiction (other than none)?


07-11-2012, 06:31 PM
The Roswell (Corona) crash is well know and documented. It is universally accepted that the crash took place in early July (or late June) of 1947.


The Army Air Corps made a press release on the 8th of July, 1947 concerning the crash.

Historically, 1947 is a very interesting year:

The National Security Act of 1947 (an act of Congress) was signed into law on 26th of July, 1947.


The Army Air Corps became a separate entity (the U.S. Air Force) on 18th of September 1947.


The remnants of the OSS basically became the Central Intelligence Agency on 18th of September 1947.


1947 was a very interesting year indeed.



I think you're onto something, what changed and what happened in goverment right afterwards.

08-28-2012, 02:06 PM

I think you're onto something, what changed and what happened in goverment right afterwards.

If one were to go back and look at the “technology explosion” following July of 1947, the list is amazing and huge. A few examples are material technology (like memory metal), silicon technology (in electronics, this alone was a monster leap forward), stealth (radio wave absorbent/bending), lasers, masers, fiber optics, night vision… the list goes on and on, not to mention putting man on the Moon in 22 years (almost to the day).

All if this technology from finding a weather balloon, imagine that.


10-20-2012, 12:20 AM
In Filer's Files #41-2012 dated October 10, 2012, Maj Filer quotes a Ronald Regehr article on Brig Gen Arthur Exon, A Roswell Insider. October 15, 2012 Capt Bob Collins, author of Exempt From Disclosure quoted from Regehr's article and added some commentary and expanded details from his own research, we he circulated to his email list. Capt Collins has generously given permission for us to re-post the commentary here:

II) General Exon Confirmed Alien Crash:

10-15-012: 11:12 AM Ronald Regehr wrote:
http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=b7827019091d&mid=4112101&cc=664abbba4ae1d38 (http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=b7827019091d&mid=4112101&cc=664abbba4ae1d38)
I called Brigadier General Arthur E. Exon several times concerning the Roswell crash before he died in 2005. General Exon was very reachable, friendly. I identified myself as a retired intelligence officer and flyer and President of an Air Force Association Chapter that was interested in the alleged Roswell crash. He told me he had been the Commander of Wright Patterson Air Force Base and knew quite a bit about Roswell. Among the things that Exon was very specific about was that everybody "from Truman on down" had known about the Roswell incident from the day it happened, and that "it was known to be an alien spacecraft almost as soon as we got on the scene."
Don Schmidt gave me a copy of his and Tom Carey’s excellent book "Witness To Roswell." I was particularly interested in their interview with General Exon. This is the book’s version of their interview, which is essentially the same information he told me.
General Exon, as a lieutenant colonel, was assigned to Wright Field in July of 1947, and was there when the wreckage from the Roswell crash came in. He was aware of the recovery in New Mexico and some colleagues performed the tests on the metal, trying to determine what it was. In July 1947, he learned from other colleagues that the bodies had arrived on the base. All described to us what happened after the flight reached the Foreign Technology Division (FTD) (not FTD, T2 Intelligence, see comment below).
Exon, then a lieutenant colonel, was an administration student in technology at the FTD. "We heard the material was coming to Wright Field," he said. Analysis of the debris was performed in the FTD’s various labs: "Everything from chemical analysis, stress tests, compression tests, flexing. It was brought into our material-evaluation lab. I don’t know how it arrived, but the boys who tested it said it was very unusual." Exon also described the material: "Some of it was very thin but awfully strong and couldn’t be dented with heavy hammers.... It was flexible to a degree."
According to Exon, "Some of it was flimsy and was tougher than hell, and the [rest] was almost like foil but strong, it had them [the FTD analysts] pretty puzzled." The lab chiefs at Wright Field set up a "special project" for the testing of the material. "They knew they had something new in their hands," continued Exon, "the metal and material was unknown to anyone I talked to. Whatever they found, I never heard what the results were." When asked what he thought about the components physical makeup, he said, "...I don’t know, at that time, if it was titanium or some other metal...or if it was something they knew about and the processing was something different."
There was another location where ... apparently the main body of the spacecraft was ... where they did say there were bodies.
They were all found, apparently, outside the craft itself but were in fairly good condition. In other words, they weren't broken up a lot"
General Exon’s experience with the recovered Roswell remnants wasn’t limited to the work at Wright Field. A number of months later, he flew over central New Mexico near Corona and checked out the crash sites. There were two distinct sites. At the northwest [site], pieces found on the [Foster] ranch, those pieces were mostly metal." The general also confirmed having seen the gouge that others had reported. Exon said, "I remember auto tracks leading to the pivotal sites and obvious gouges in the terrain." When asked about the bodies, he said, "I know people that were involved in photographing some of the residue from the New Mexico affair near Roswell. There was another location where...apparently the main body of the spacecraft was...where they did say there were bodies." Asked if the bodies had been sent to Wright Field, Exon said simply, "That’s my information...people I have known were involved with that."
According to Exon, the instant they understood the nature of the find, Ramey would have alerted the chief of staff, Dwight Eisenhower. Once they had the information in Washington, control of the operation would have come from the Pentagon. The men at Roswell would have been tasked with the clean-up because they were there, on site, but the responsibility for the clean-up would have moved up the chain of command and into the Pentagon and the White House.
He told me that he thought the craft was heading SE or NW based on the debris field and he mentioned the craft was up against a hill or mountain. In 1948, following completion of a two-year industrial administration course at the Air Force Institute of Technology at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, (W P) Ohio, he was assigned to Air Materiel Command Headquarters, as chief of the Maintenance Data.
From 1964-66, he was he commander of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and access to many of the key labs. I get the impression he was continuing to get intelligence data on UFOs from various scientists on base some seventeen years after Roswell.
He obviously had an interest in UFOs, and as Base Commander he would have access to almost everywhere on base including where the actual craft debris was being stored. He said other UFO-related field operations were staged at W-P during his tenure. Teams of men would fly in from Washington on an investigation. W-P would supply them with planes and crews for their operations. He was assigned to Air Materiel Command Headquarters, as chief of the Maintenance Data Section from August 1951 until April 1952. Exon did emphasize that he was told these things by men who were directly involved and whom he knew well and trusted. He mentioned knowing some of the photographers who photographed the sites.
He was a pilot with 135 combat missions during World War II and his aircraft was severely damaged by an exploding ammunition dump and he was forced to bail out over enemy territory. Captured, he spent just over a year in German prisoner of war camps. On August 20, 1965, he was promoted to brigadier general. General Exon had a most impressive military career and it is doubtful he would lie about Roswell.
Both Blanchard’s and Ramey’s wife were aware that the crash was likely extraterrestrial. Exon elaborated, "I know that at the time the sightings happened, it was [up] to Gen. Ramey...and he, along with the people at Roswell, decided to change the story while they got their act together and got the information into the Pentagon and into the president."
Thanks to General Exon

10-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Bob Collins Comments: it was T2 Intelligence not FTD in 1947. FTD didn't come about until 1961. It was T2 Intelligence up until May 1951 when it became ATIC, see below. I tried to straighten Don Schmidt out on this a number of times but failed.

On Titanium, great metal (YF-12A etc, and the only metal that bonds with bone and soft tissue), but, it doesn't have the characteristics of the Roswell material ie, can't cut it or burn it and returns to its original shape once crinkled. T3 Engineering which coexisted with T2 in July 1947 was likely used to do exploitation on the recovered Roswell material as Exon describes.

T-2 Intelligence became the Air Materiel Command Intelligence Department in October 1947.

History of NASIC (http://www.nasicaa.org/chapter02.pdf)

In 2004 the Los Alamos source said that 80% of the alien craft (manufactured before the Wright-Brothers ever flew) was made of a material not found on Earth, 12 years from 1992 they still had no idea, today we still fly rockets & jets. Tech Details here...

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/efd_book.htm ...
Foreign Technology Division (was assigned to FTD as an Analyst in TQTR, 83-87) See also: Tonopah Test Range Airport (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah_Test_Range_Airport)
On 21 May 1951, the United States Air Force established the Air Technical Intelligence Center (ATIC) as a field activity of the Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence. After ten years, on 1 July 1961, ATIC was inactivated and the Foreign Technology Division (FTD) established. The 1950s, then, provided the backdrop against which ATIC performed its mission.
Early in 1951, ATIC analysts obtained engine parts and the tail section of a crashed MiG-15 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiG-15) from the Korean theater. Later, in July, the center received a complete, though crashed, MiG-15. The center had also obtained IL-10 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-10) and Yak-9 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yak-9) aircraft in operational condition. In September 1953, shortly following the conclusion of the war, a North Korean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean) defector delivered a MiG-15 to Kimpo Air Base (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimpo_Air_Base) near Seoul (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seoul). A team of ATIC analysts monitored the MiG-15 flight test program at Kadena Air Force Base (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadena_Air_Force_Base), Okinawa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa), which included flights by one Major Charles E. "Chuck" Yeager (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Yeager) from the Air Force Flight Test Center (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Flight_Test_Center) at Edwards Air Force Base (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwards_Air_Force_Base). Because of the large amount of materiel (and documents) gathered during the war, ATIC awarded a contract to Battelle Memorial Institute of Columbus, Ohio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus,_Ohio), for analytical work and document translation. This was the start of a relationship that has lasted over 40 years. The evaluation of these captured aircraft support allowed FEAF to more effectively develop engagement tactics for its F-86 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-86) fighters. For the next 30 years FTD personnel became known throughout the Air Force and the intelligence community as the experts in Soviet aircraft, missile, and related equipment performance.
In 1961, with the formation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency) and reorganization within the Air Force, ATIC was reassigned to Air Force Systems Command (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Systems_Command) at Andrews Air Force Base (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Base_Andrews), Maryland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland) and redesignated the Foreign Technology Division (FTD). The "official" history of HQ NAIC starts with the formation of FTD in 1961. From 1961 to 1991, the Foreign Technology Division was the Air Force's S&TI center of excellence for foreign air and space system

10-20-2012, 12:40 AM
"Exempt From Disclosure" is available here:


The Black World of UFOs, 3rd edition

Available in KINDLE, heavily illustrated, having all the drawings & illustrations from the paperback, expanded well beyond the paperback edition, and all links are click-able: updated, 09-17-012. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083W05FC
Feedback (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003A045FI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new)

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/images/efd-cover-3rd-edition-2010.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/Black-World-UFOs-Exempt-Disclosure/dp/B003A045FI/ref=dp_return_1?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books)

10-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Looks like a great book, added to my reading list for this winter, Thanks!

01-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Don't remember this exact one......


01-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately, that video only contains known hoaxes. We have already posted analysis on these in the past (mostly on the old OMF).


01-22-2013, 04:31 PM
Some of that footage is new to me but overall it looks like a lot of hoax footage edited together artfully to give the impression of a single narrative. I don't think Dr. Leir, who I always thought was sincere, intended to look so contrived.

01-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Yes this video is a compilation of clips previously posted on Youtube. The black and white footage was all released by ivan0135. It was later determined to be CGI due to various factors. Including; the overlayed projector noise, the filters and the text used.

The kumburgaz footage was indeed looked at very closely by several individuals, (Marvin included), at the former OMF and determined to most likely depict a ship out at sea.

Like Doc I have a great deal of respect for Dr Roger Lier, in particular regarding his work with the so called implant phenomenon.
However, he is known to be a supporter of the Kumburgaz footage and is, of course, entitled to his opinion. Unfortunately, while it is true that the kumburgaz footage does indeed appear to depict "Typical Grey Aliens" this is clearly a subjective view due to the poor quality of the close up imagery.

The previous analysis conducted at OMF by Marvin, 11A and others, strongly suggests a ship out to sea, with the apparent "Aliens" most likely just a result of pixelation, JPEG compression and imagination. (I'd love to see that analysis posted here if anybody has the time.)

02-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know is running a series on the Roswell Crash.

Posted videos at TheOutPostForum Conspiracy thread. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1084-Stuff-They-Don’t-Want-You-To-Know-Episodes)

07-06-2015, 09:19 PM

Roswell's Unanswered UFO Questions

Something crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, 68 years ago. The first military authorized press release stated, "RAAF (Roswell Army Air Field) Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch In Roswell Region." That's right, the military was the first to indicate it was a flying saucer.

This article reprises the event and the history around it. In this case the first take, that this UFO was alien, was the truth. Everything that followed was an attempt to control a story that is the beginning of the end for the myth that human life began and has been overseen by "God". It is time we grew up and joined the rest of the intelligent life in the Universe. The "powers that be" want to continue to control this World for their own benefit. It is highly unlikely that the aliens would allow us to remain a slave planet forever, I am not sure what the tripwire would be, but I see disclosure forced by the aliens as the start line, if not the tripwire for change to happen.

06-04-2016, 02:24 PM
New witness emerges who handled some of the debris

Story here


The witness


12-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Yet another witness to Roswell
MUFON report 80350

. This is a report of an interview I conducted of a person who was at the Roswell crash site. I am a retired engineer.
I joined the staff of the then new campus of the University of California at Santa Cruz. There were several sightings of UFO's in the mountains behind the campus in 1969 and reported to the University. I was asked to interview 3 people and file a report. I could find on credibility or evidence in these events but, because it was a small campus and everybody in the Sciences knew what was going on, I got the unwanted reputation of someone who knew about UFO's.
One day in 1970, a maintenance worker who I knew well from my church, came into my lab and said he had a friend who wanted to talk to me but did not want to meet in a public place. I suggested we meet at my home that evening. At the time, I did not know he wanted to tell me about a UFO incident.
That evening I was told by the two men that they had been captured by the Germans during WW2 and spent a year and a half in a POW camp. They became good friends during that time and remained so after the war.
The individual I interviewed was a welder by trade and after the war was employed at the Roswell Air Force base welding jigs and fixtures for servicing aircraft. He began by stating that the week before the 4th of July flying saucers would fly over the base in pairs every once in a while. He said they were circular and had a large dome on the top. They were flat on the bottom and were silent. He assumed they were some technology obtained from the Germans. He said everyone working there called them "flats"
He said that he had just returned back to work after the 4th of July holiday when a truck pulled up and an officer got out and told him to load a cutting torch and fresh tanks and that they were going out to the desert. He said that it was mid afternoon when they arrived at the crash site. He said at the time he thought a plane had gone down. He said they had a flatbed truck loaded with wreckage and there were soldiers on their hands and knees picking up every piece of wreckage and putting it in cloth bags. He said the bags were the kind used for sandbags.
He said they drove a little farther out of sight from the wreckage and came upon a second group of people standing around an intact UFO. He said the brush was knocked down indicating the craft had skidded across the ground and came to rest nosed into a natural berm with the back side slightly off the ground.
He described the craft as being about 25/26 feet in diameter with a large dome on top. He said the craft was the 'color of weak tea' with a burnished finish. He said there were no signs of weld marks, seams, or rivets and that all of the edges had either an inside or outside radius. There were no visible windows or openings. That was why he was brought there.
He was told to cut an opening in the dome big enough for a man to crawl through. By this time it was getting to be late afternoon and there were soldiers setting up a bank of portable lights. He said he began cutting a hole from the base of the dome. He said it was a tough alloy and slow cutting but the material was surprisingly thin. He tried bending the metal out of his way as he was cutting but the metal would spring back to its original shape without creasing.
He finished his cut and set the metal piece aside and looked into the cockpit for a few seconds before he was ordered off the craft. He said it was difficult to see very far into the craft because of the glare from the portable lights and the cockpit was full of smoke from the cutting torch. He said he saw two beings who appeared to be dead. He said the cockpit had a strong smell of ammonia. He described the two beings as being about 4' tall but they were doubled up so it was hard to say. They were wearing what he said were skin tight purplish flight suits that reminded him of sequins. He described their heads as what we now refer to as greys. He said there were no visible instruments that he could see.
He was ordered off the craft with his gear and returned to the Air Base. He said it was dark when they arrived and he was escorted by armed guards into a building for a debriefing. He said there were several high ranking officers at the table along with 4 or 5 civilians in suits. He said that after he was debriefed he was told that he was not to talk about what he had seen as it was a state secret and if he was caught divulging anything he would spend the rest of his life in prison or worse. He was scared to death by the threat and my friend and myself are the only people he ever told and that was 23 years after the event.
When we started the interview, I was told that I could not take notes or use a recorder. He was very nervous telling the story and had to be reassured by my friend that I would not betray him. He said that what had been described as the Roswell event was not true and he wanted the truth told after his death. He asked that I keep what he told me a secret until after his death which I have done. He and my friend both passed away in the late 1980's
When I heard this story I did not know what to think. I was not a UFO buff and had never heard the Roswell story. My friend said this guy was the real thing and during the interview I never sensed anything odd about his presentation or with his mannerisms. He provided a lot more information that I have stated but the interview was almost 50 years ago and forgotten. I think he was telling the truth. My friend was a very honorable and trustworthy man who would knowingly support a bogus story. I never saw or spoke the welder again after that evening. I have shared my knowledge of this interview with a couple of investigators but I think they doubted my credibility.

04-14-2017, 03:24 PM

Another witness alleging Truman visited the crash site
Full article at the link

...The allegations were yesterday made to the US-based Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), which keeps a global database of alleged UFO and alien sightings.

It carries out investigations into some of the reports it receives.

In the report to MUFON an unnamed source said: "My Uncle was personal bodyguard to Harry S Truman in 1947.

"They both went to Roswell at the insistence of President Truman in July 1947 after sneaking out of White House disguised as press.

"My uncle said they met a Major Easley at crash site.

"Major Easley promised the President that nothing from the crash would remain."

Express.co.uk discovered a man has made similar claims on Facebook.

William Sells, from Noblesville, Indiana, whose profile says he is a retired "specialist" at the National Security Agency (NSA), said his uncle Wayne Schell had been personal bodyguard to President Truman, and had told him in the 1960s about the secret operation, which involved the use of a "double" of President Truman...

05-31-2017, 11:51 AM
Yet another Roswell witness revealed in a book, 'UFOs TODAY: 70 Years of Lies, Misinformation & Government Cover-Up' by an American Academic, Dr Irena Scott.

The book

Article on her book
Full article on the Express site
The testimony will be revealed in a new book, set to be published on Thursday, Express.co.uk can reveal.

The book, titled UFOs TODAY - 70 Years of Lies, Misinformation, and Government Cover-Up, has been penned by Dr Irena Scott, who gained a PhD in physiology from the University of Missouri.

Dr Scott said: "This book features the testimony of a former US Deputy Sheriff who was an alleged witness to the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947.

"This gentleman’s unique testimony will be published here for the first time...

06-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Open minds have interviewed Dr Irena Scott about here book with the new Roswell revelation


06-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Philip Mantle has written a piece for the Mirror in the UK!

Contains the video clip of the US Deputy Sheriff Charlie Forgus recorded in 1999.


In July 1947 Sheriff Jess Slaughter and Deputy Sheriff Charles Fogus were travelling together to pick up a prisoner when they heard on their police radio reports of a crashed aircraft.

The two men, who were travelling to Roswell, New Mexico, decided to investigate and stumbled across the scene of one of the most famous UFO incidents in history.

While the US military have long claimed the crashed object was merely a weather balloon, conspiracy theorists believe the site was the scene of at least one alien aircraft crash and the recovery of extraterrestrials.

In a new book, UFOs TODAY – 70 Years of Lies, Misinformation and Government Cover-Up, law enforcement officer Fogus reveals he saw a downed flying saucer and military personnel removing a number of alien bodies from the scene.

It is the first time his statement has been published....

They also added a Full transcript of the interview...

Questioner: What I’m trying to do is pierce together……

CF: I was working for the Sheriff of. I was a Deputy there for Sheriff Slaughter, was back in the 40s. We went to Roswell to pick up a prisoner. When we got there, the land was covered with soldiers. They were hauling a big, a creature. Hauling him away.

What I seen of him looked just like the one we see on television, with big eyes. There was a big round thing in the canyon. It was about 100 feet across. They put that on a truck and hauled it away. They wouldn’t let us get very close to it either. So we headed up to get the prisoner in Roswell and back to.

Q: So you were on your way from to Roswell to pick up a prisoner and you happened to be at that place……

CF: It already had crashed. They were taking them out. There were soldiers there….about 3 or 4 hundred of them. They wouldn’t let you get very close. They were keeping all the people away. People were coming out there.

Q: What did the saucer (we’ll call it) look like?

CF: It was a big round thing. Across the middle it was about 100 feet.

Q: Did you see any lights around it?

CF: No, they went out when it banged into the wall in the creek. It was like a mountain on the side of the creek.

Q: Did you see any creatures: How many did you see?

CF: Yeh, I saw them. I think I seen about four (of them).

Q: Were they covered up?

CF: Mostly. I saw the legs and feet on some of them.

Q: What did the feet look like? Do you remember?

CF: They looked like our feet.

Q: Could you figure how tall they were? They were laying flat, Right?

CF: Yeh, There is one thing I do remember. The Great Father didn’t just make this planet…. He made all of them. He put beings on these planets just like he put us on this one. They’re smarter then we are. They can get from there to here, but we can’t get from here to there.

(Note: CF is rather deaf. He wears two hearing aid appliances in this ears, so he answers my questions as follows :)

Q: Why do you think they’re here then?

CF: I don’t know where they hauled them. They might have hauled them to the hospital or somewhere.

Q: How long were you and Sheriff Slaughter at that site after you arrived?

CF: About 30 Minutes?

Q: Did you tell anyone about it?

CF: The Army was there and military soldiers were there.

Q: Did they tell you not to say anything?

CF: No, they didn’t tell me nothing’. They wouldn’t let you get close to ‘em.

Q: Did they actually see you observing what was going on?

CF: Sure, they saw me lookin’ at them.

Q: And they didn’t tell you to not say anything…..

CF: No, They wouldn’t let us get close to them. We were about 10 away.

Q: You were that close?

CF: We might have been further away. I didn’t have glasses then, I could see pretty good.

Q: What was your official capacity then?

CF: I was a Deputy The County Seat was I was riding with the Sheriff when we went to get the prisoner.

He didn’t order nobody except me to go with him. The UFO was already down when we got there. We went and got the prisoner afterwards. We heard about it on the radio.

Q: What did you hear on the radio?

CF: That the thing had crashed.

Q: But they didn’t know what ‘the thing’ was?

CF: No. But you would think that when people hear something like this, it scares the heck out of them. This came out of the police radio. We were on the way through there (to pick up the prisoner) when we heard it on the police radio. It was a big distance from to Roswell...you can look on a map and see it.

Q: So let me ask you this. When you guys were driving down the road and you were listening to the police radio……

CF: Yeh.....

Q: Do you remember what was said on the radio about whatever it was... Do you recall?

CF: All I remember is they said that a saucer crashed out there in the canyon.

Q: They actually said the word ‘saucer’?

CF: They can call it a saucer if they want to but there ain’t a big enough cup of coffee for that thing.

Q: How long do you think you were at the site?

CF: Probably about 20 minutes. We seen them haul them (the bodies) out there, out of the canyon up to the trucks….puttin them on the tow trucks so they could haul them.

Q: Did anyone try to get you to leave the scene.

CF: No….they told the Sheriff that we had to go. That was good enough for us….He’s the boss.

Q: When they were taking the beings, we'll call them beings, were the beings laying on the ground around the saucer?

CF: Yeh, they were lifting them up with a crane that they had and picking them up and swinging them to put them on the truck. The bodies must have been 5 feet tall.

Q: Did you see the heads?

CF: Yeh….they were covered. They eyes looked like the ones we see on television and the pictures of them.

Q: What color was the skin?

CF: As much as I could tell….the skin was a brownish color…. Like they were in the sun too long.

Q: From the time it crashed until the time you got there, do you know how much time went by? From the time you heard it on the police radio until you got there?

CF: About two hours.

Q: Did you see any writing or engraving on the saucer?

CF: I wasn’t that close to it?

Q: If you were say 12 feet away from the beings, how far were the beings away from the saucer. Were they thrown pretty far?

CF; We couldn’t see that well because of the trees. It was in a riverbank. It slammed into a river bank. I say them lifting one up with the crane.

Q: Did anyone else talk to you about what was going on?

CF: There were some solders, but I don’t think they were from the Air Force.

Q: Where do you think they were from then?

CF: I don’t know. They were wearing uniforms. I didn’t pay no attention cause I just wanted to go with the Sheriff to get the heck out of there before something happened.

CF: No. I didn’t know what they were and he didn’t either or where they came from or nothin.

Q: Did you see any blood on the bodies?

CF: I don’t know…. I guess they were dead.

Q: You’re 81 years old now. When and where were you born?

CF: I was born in I don’t know what city.

Q: You have been in the army?

CF: I sure have, before I became a Deputy Sheriff.

Q: So when this thing at Roswell happened, you were already out of the Army and were a Deputy Sheriff. That happened in 1947. Now it’s 1999. That was 52 years ago, Charlie. And you still remember it clearly?
The Deputy Sheriff gave his interview before he died (Photo: Irena Scott)

CF: Yeh, pretty clear.

Q: Has anyone ever talked to you or asked you to talk about what happened...like to the Government, cause there’s a lot of research going on now because of the cover-up.

CF: There was one that came around, and I told him to shut up and not come around. I don’t know who they were. That was when I was Deputy Sheriff.

Q: When you saw the saucer, can you remember in your mind what it looked like. Can you draw it?

CF: No….you draw it?

Q: Were you standing above it?

CF: I was standing on the back side. The saucer hit the bank on this side of the creek and I was standing on the other side of the bank, at the top of the hill. I was looking down at the site.

Q: So you had a ‘bird’s eye view‘, that’s why you were able to see the top of it?

CF: I didn’t have a ‘bird’s eye, I’ve got my own eyes (he laughs)

(showing Charlie the drawing the interviewer says "if this is the top (of the saucer), how much higher were you?"

CF: Probably about 20 feet above it.

Q: So, that’s why you saw the top (of the saucer). And you say, that from here to here (across the top of the saucer - diameter) is about 100 feet.

CF: It was evenly round.

Q: So it was absolutely round…. Not oval shaped and you were 20 feet above it, that’s why you saw the top. Did you see the fingers and hands?

CF: No, they were covered up. But I saw the head.

Q: But you said you saw the feet.

CF: Yeah, later on, when they were passing by I saw the feet. I could see them lifting it up with the crane. They wouldn’t let you close enough when they were puttin’ them into the truck. When they were liftin' them on the crane you could see them layin’ on that thing.

Q: You said the body was covered. Were the arms layin on the stomach under the cover?

CF: When the wind blew, the cover went back so you could see the face. The same way with the feet

06-05-2017, 03:20 AM
This description seems to differ from some of other Roswell witnesses.

"Anonymous" for example, described the Roswell UFO as "egg shaped" and said it was so
light he could "rock it" back and forth with his arms.

06-05-2017, 03:28 AM
New witness emerges who handled some of the debris

Story here


The witness


Loved this one. IMHO, it has more than a ring of truth to it.

Combined with the statements of the civilian secretary employee (who's name I cannot recall), this is compelling.

06-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Philip Mantle, as the publisher of the book, can of course hardly be seen as unbiased when reporting on it.

Don Schmitt, who is one of the leading and most reliable authorities on the Roswell case, pointed out in a private conversation that he along with Kevin Randle and Tom Carey already investigated this story 17 years ago and instantly dismissed it because of inconsistencies and blatant distortions of the truth. The main witness who claims to have been a deputy at the time of the crash, e.g., in reality only became a deputy six year after the Roswell crash, which makes his entire description of the series of events impossible.

06-16-2020, 08:22 AM
This is supposed to be a good series of podcasts....


As Roswell native, Kyle Bullock, began to explore the life of a grandfather who died many years before Kyle was born, he stumbled upon a previously unreported connection to the Roswell crash of 1947. This podcast follows what became an incredible journey deep into a town steeped in mystery, conspiracy, lies, and deceit – along with a new appreciation for the people who try to live normal lives in the middle of an iconic and bigger-than-life story