PDA

View Full Version : new member to the forum-gorganthium

gorganthium
06-17-2012, 04:54 PM
I have been invited to join the forum.My intreasts are in aliens,ufos and google earth imaging.Over the past two years i believe i have discovered thousands of intreasting images from google earth

The images include crashed ufos,gold deposits,mineral deposits,uranium deposits,ancient ruins,secret tunnels,ship wrecks,plane crashed,ufos,alien bases,ships,rock paintings,and many more strange things.The images cover over more than fifty countries
and more in certain countries.

South America has hundreads of ancient ruins,crashed ufos and the biggest gold deposits in the world.Some of the gold deposits are so large they are beyond beliefe.One solid gold deposit in South America is about 200 metres long by 50 metres wide.I have found over 30 simlar massive gold deposits around the world including Australia.

I have found navy destroyers sitting on mountain tops and even what looks like dead bodies.

Currently i have found over 1000 gold and mineral deposits.Over 1000 ancient ruins and about 700 crashed ufos.Some images are more clearer than others.In my home state of tasmania i have even found gold deposits here as well as some crashed ufos and ship wrecks.I have posted many images on my facebook page but we try and write about what i have found in this forum.Hopefully i can post some images

Doc
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Welcome to The OutPost Forum! You have a wide range of interests and there are plenty of people who read and post here who share those interests. Have a look round and you will see places to post pictures. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. Enjoy! :cool:

Chris
06-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Welcome, gorganthium! I'm glad you decided to join us!

We're looking forward to seeing your findings here at TOP!

ast2rid
06-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Hello folks, first off let me wish those to whom it may concern . . . a "Happy Father's Day". I must confess that I have been meandering my way around this forum for some time, since the days of 'Open Minds' in fact. I live in Penny Lane, Liverpool. Well, now that I've plucked up the courage to come out of the closet so to speak. I am 81 years old, a widower and live alone, my wife passed 11 years ago after a long battle with brain tumours, my interest in other realms of reality commenced some years ago with a most unusual dream which I have remembered as if it were only last night. So, now that I have viewed the ocean, dipped in a trembling foot I shall take the plunge and I am sure that there is much to discover in the depths of this particular Mother Womb. Be Blessed. Ast2rid.;)

CasperParks
06-17-2012, 09:25 PM
gorganthium and ast2rid,

Welcome to the forms, look forward to interacting.

gorganthium
06-18-2012, 06:52 AM
Thanks
Welcome to The OutPost Forum! You have a wide range of interests and there are plenty of people who read and post here who share those interests. Have a look round and you will see places to post pictures. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. Enjoy! :cool: