PDA

View Full Version : new ancient tunnel found in himylain mountains

gorganthium
06-21-2012, 01:33 AM
I have found hundreads of ancient ruins and strange tunnels over the last two years on google earth.

Some of the tunnels looks like old mines or big enough to drive a bus into.Some could also have been just caves or entrences to other ancient ruins,alien bases.

About fifty of these look like they have been built with stonework entrences.The one i found last night in the himylain
Moutains is a good exsample of this.This entrence looks like its been particial covered with snow.Looks like egyptian in style.

I have added these two images of the ancient tunnel for you view.See whay you think.I was told by someone that the google earth images are too big and i had to make them as small as possoible to upload.I have done this and still they will not load.

I am not surprised about this.Its happened to me before on another web site.The goverment is blocking my images as usual.I will not be using this web site again.Its controlled by the goverment.I will continue to use face book,Goodbye

norenrad
06-21-2012, 04:05 AM
Really?!

Load your images to Imageshack or Photobucket. If your images are too big, use Photoshop to make them smaller. Once you load your images to either of the two image hosting sites, you can copy and paste the photo's links here.

majicbar
06-21-2012, 04:34 AM
You might just want to copy in your posts the map coordinates and then we could look them up ourselves.

Actually you could do both, but the map co-ordinates would be best in that it allows us to fact check your finds which would make them even more creditable.