PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Dunsailing
07-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Hello to all from a little place in Gateshead, England.
Nice looking and interesting site you have here. I`ve always had a keen interest in the ufo topic, but must admit I`ve never seen anything in the skies (night or day) that I could honestly say was an unexplained phenomenon - but that does not take away the fact that these unexplained vehicles do exist - how can so many hundreds of people be wrong or mistaken?
I spent a number of years at sea whilst serving in the Andrew, and although I did see many spectacular sights in the night sky (light pollution free), planets, aircraft, satellites and even the British Satellite "Prospero" and the maginificent Northern Lights. I have to admit I never saw anything out of the ordinary - not in the night sky anyway :biggrin2:

I look forward to browsing the site and reading the many topics - can anyone say if the Open Minds website has been closed down? I`ve not been able to access the site for many weeks now - Internet Explorer and Firefox report that they are unable to access the site :confused:

Garuda
07-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Welcome aboard!

If you were familiar with the Open Minds Forum you'll see many familiar faces here. All the staff here and the co-owners all were OM staff.
It indeed no longer exists.

You'll probably be interested in this thread: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?277-Open-Minds-forum-no-longer-exist

CasperParks
07-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Dunsailing,

Welcome to The Outpost Form...

Dunsailing
07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the reply`s, I did not use the Open Minds Forum, I just used to browse the website - I still receive the occasional email from Open Minds?

Garuda
07-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the reply`s, I did not use the Open Minds Forum, I just used to browse the website - I still receive the occasional email from Open Minds?

If you're still receiving mails, then it's probably from Open Minds Productions ( http://www.openminds.tv/ ), rather than the Open Minds Forum.