PDA

View Full Version : Can Dems and GOP split into a third party?

CasperParks
07-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Other forms of this "bill" were shot-down in the past couple of years.

Ends tax credits for businesses that outsource jobs overseas, and give tax credits for businesses that return jobs back to the United States.

GOP kills another attempt in an election year to pass the bill?

Is the GOP that stupid and uncaring, not to realizing killing the bill would upset Middle America?

Please, stop insulting my meager intelligence.

Is this much greed allowed to run rampant is done by design?

Upsetting the general population and preparing them for “transform” toward another way of life.

Here is the problem and here is “our” solution to it.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/senate-kills-anti-outsourcing-bill-democrats-point-to-romney/

Even if the bill had passed, it would not end "in country outsourcing" and low wages.

Not favoring the Dems either, meeting behind closed doors with "medical providers" on healthcare reform...

Will the GOP split? Politcal Parties have done-so in the past.

If so, is Ron Paul the person for the job?

Russ Feingold, (a Dem) some of his votes in the past reflected Ron Paul. They did not see eye to eye on everything. What if Ron Paul and Russ Feingold teamed-up as Indepents? Ron Paul, pulling his following away from the GOP. Russ Feingold pulling his following away from the Dems. Would that be enough to upset the entire election?

Of course, that is "assuming" the people still decide which puppet takes stage at the Whitehouse?

Redbone
07-20-2012, 06:07 PM
With the current Anti-Business, Anti-success environment we have in the USA, it is not at all surprising that there is so much outsourcing. This attitude did not develop overnight. All Americans whether Republicans, Democrats or something between are to blame. I do not see where a third party would make a difference because those that would make up the third party are a dying breed. The Greatest Generation gave us, Baby Boomers, which gave us Generation X and the Entitled masses, which gave us Obama. Like him or hate him, he is the result of our own laziness and inattentional, or in some cases intentional, blindness.

The Story goes that when Benjamin Franklin was leaving Independence Hall, He was asked by a lady, "Well Doctor what did you give us a Monarchy or a Republic?" "A Republic if you can keep it!" was his answer. Well we didn't keep it. We gave it away in bits and pieces. Hope and Change did not come as a thief in the night and catch us unaware! Too many of us welcomed it with opened arms. It saddens me to say, that the America I inherited from my Father is not the America that my Son will pass on to my Grandson. How you take that statement, is not my problem! I am getting old, my generation is dying out. It is your problem now! What are you going to do about it?

"A Republic if you can keep it!"

Marvin
08-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Ends tax credits for businesses that outsource jobs overseas, and give tax credits for businesses that return jobs back to the United States.

Is it possible the government has placed (and continues to add) a huge burden on business through regulations and taxes?

Is it possible that the tax credit difference is not enough to make up the cost difference between out sourcing and hiring here at home?

Here is some insight:

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/regulations-inhibit-hiring

CasperParks
08-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Is it possible the government has placed (and continues to add) a huge burden on business through regulations and taxes?

Is it possible that the tax credit difference is not enough to make up the cost difference between out sourcing and hiring here at home?

Here is some insight:

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/regulations-inhibit-hiring

I understand their complaints, however many of the regulations big business brought on themselves. Pollution is one and labor is another. Operating on greed and hoarding of money, keeping wages low and doing away or reducing benefits. Child labor in coal mines is an example from long-ago.

I am victim of bad labor practices. Everyone making over $9.50 an hour forced-out or fired for any reason the company could find. Then they hired in at min-wage. This company has thousands of employees across the country and overseas. They put into place “bonuses” if workers “preformed-well”, however they set the standards beyond reasonable reach and still preform the job properly.

I am not against business…

I am against greed that is running rampant throughout businesses. They are failing to share the wealth or fruits of labor with employees. Not all business are greedy, some take care for their employees, however that is getting rare.

Marvin
08-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I am truly sorry to hear of your bad experience in the work place. Fortunately for me, I have worked for three major companies, two of which are excellent companies to work for and one was “okay.” Companies who release higher paid employees for “minimum wage” employees will not be successful in the long run, since they are getting rid of their more experienced and knowledgeable workers.
Depending on where you'er location, you might look into your local labor board… of you can prove your case then…. I hope you find success in you endeavors.

M