PDA

View Full Version : First Post!

houtexan
07-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi OutPost members!

My name is Jesse. I was flipping through my OM emails and saw the big guns left OM and the OutPost was started. Shoot, 12/4/11 was a while back.

Anywho, I'm an attorney licensed in Texas. I never paid any attention, except for avid skepticism, about UFO's and extraterristrial life until 2/12/08 when I saw one - whether it was "manned" or not, it sparked something I've never took seriously -- life outside of earth. Since then, I've had many more experiences, including exciting ones at Stephenville with OMEFT, in the Rio Grande Valley, and in the Houston MSA. Friends and my wife have been witness to these events. However, since law school, I may have seen two (one nearly between and above a friend of mine in the middle of my backyard that we had to duck away) unidentified objects. Not that I have not been looking, just working as a lawyer (seven day work weeks and 250-300 hour months) doesn't allow for much sky-time ;).

What brings me to post here? I look foward to seeing if anyone knows anything about EPCOT's flying thunder/electric bird? I was at EPCOT with an 18-family-member trip to Disney two weeks ago. I'll start the post up right now and hopefully have up soon. Look for it and I appreciate any comments or leads. Not saying its anything out of this world, but damn it was flying like a real bird with faster, quicker cuts and movements...crazy thing was it was fully lit up electric-like. Post on the way...

I look forward to being a contributing member and keeping up with the great site.

A Dios!

Jesse

Garuda
07-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi OutPost members!

My name is Jesse. I was flipping through my OM emails and saw the big guns left OM and the OutPost was started. Shoot, 12/4/11 was a while back.

Anywho, I'm an attorney licensed in Texas. I never paid any attention, except for avid skepticism, about UFO's and extraterristrial life until 2/12/08 when I saw one - whether it was "manned" or not, it sparked something I've never took seriously -- life outside of earth. Since then, I've had many more experiences, including exciting ones at Stephenville with OMEFT, in the Rio Grande Valley, and in the Houston MSA. Friends and my wife have been witness to these events. However, since law school, I may have seen two (one nearly between and above a friend of mine in the middle of my backyard that we had to duck away) unidentified objects. Not that I have not been looking, just working as a lawyer (seven day work weeks and 250-300 hour months) doesn't allow for much sky-time ;).

What brings me to post here? I look foward to seeing if anyone knows anything about EPCOT's flying thunder/electric bird? I was at EPCOT with an 18-family-member trip to Disney two weeks ago. I'll start the post up right now and hopefully have up soon. Look for it and I appreciate any comments or leads. Not saying its anything out of this world, but damn it was flying like a real bird with faster, quicker cuts and movements...crazy thing was it was fully lit up electric-like. Post on the way...

I look forward to being a contributing member and keeping up with the great site.

A Dios!

Jesse

Hi Jesse / Houtexan!

Welcome aboard, and good to have you with us.

I remember you from OM.

You'll find a lot of familiar faces here! :cool:

As for what you saw at EPCOT, I wouldn't have a clue, but maybe somebody else here does.

Cheers!

Doc
07-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi, Jesse, and welcome! OMEFT and Stephenville were high points for OM and fond memories for many ever since. I was happy you all got to enjoy that experience together and we here at The OutPost want very much to have that same spirit of optimism and camaraderie we had back then. It is great that you are finding some time for this and that you are posting here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything.

Doc :cool:

houtexan
07-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes Garuda & Doc!

CasperParks
07-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Enjoy,

houtexan

newyorklily
07-20-2012, 09:58 PM
Welcome to The Outpost, Jesse.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2