PDA

View Full Version : Celestial - Jose Escamilia's new documentary on the Moon

Garuda
07-22-2012, 01:50 PM
From the write-up:

The film that challenges anyone to prove that the Moon is grey. This film proves the Moon is a full color celestial body and that there are incredible structures and towers built by "someone" that has the ability to build a structure ten miles wide and six miles high within an eight month period. The evidence is presented and you will be amazed at what you will see in this film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ggirhnTm4

CasperParks
07-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Garuda,

I have been waiting for this documentary to be released!

Thanks...

epo333
07-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Great post and film, even broke out my magnifying glass. Thanks for posting it.

Chris
07-23-2012, 06:31 PM
There some outstanding anomalies in this video that absolutely defy conventional explanations.

I told Jose that I was going to post it up here for discussion but I see that you beat me to it, Garuda!

CasperParks
07-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Gaurda,

Excellent feature, all those structures makes me wonder.

norenrad
07-30-2012, 05:11 AM
There is definitely something there and it obviously has to do with who we are. Our history is being kept a secret and I can't help but think of the following verse;

1 Corinthians 13:12

King James Version

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

New Living Translation

12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

norenrad
07-30-2012, 05:14 AM
If we knew who we truly are, I believe that much of the cruelty and suffering would stop.

CasperParks
07-30-2012, 06:05 AM
There is definitely something there and it obviously has to do with who we are. Our history is being kept a secret and I can't help but think of the following verse;

1 Corinthians 13:12

King James Version

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

New Living Translation

12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

norenrad,

Agree with you... That is a favored verse of mine.

Flying Tiger Comics
07-30-2012, 09:02 AM
It's always struck me that there's a dark glass (television) pretending to scry for us in every living room...

Doc
08-03-2012, 05:06 PM
It's always struck me that there's a dark glass (television) pretending to scry for us in every living room...

I just saw this comment now. How true! One of the talk show hosts called it something like "The 32 Inch Window to Reality", meaning Reality was whatever the television portrayed it to be at the moment.