PDA

View Full Version : The Soul Temple!

monk
07-23-2012, 05:00 PM
644 In the childhood, I became engrossed in reading of fantastic works of various authors and believed in development of superpossibilities of mankind.

Having a little matured, mystical stories and stories about anomalies of our perception of the physical world began to involve me.

The recent events which have occurred to me (development of ekstrasensorny abilities, death of the beloved son and communication with the thin world), overturned all my ideas of meaning of the life on an our planet.

I bring to your attention some of the reflections based on really occurred events in my life:

1). People are surrounded by a large quantity of church temples and religions and how in the world everything is interconnected and is harmonious, beginning from atoms and finishing huge galaxies, the conclusion arises by itself – existence of each of us doesn't disappear for ever and our activity nevertheless is in the biological body under continuous control at certain Forces of Space;

2). Our Death and "Another's" aliens, simply doesn't exist - there is our general reincarnation in various biological sushchnost for experience (operating time) of Spiritual experience by us;
3). I - not a body (http://монк.рф/hram-dushi-/), I temporarily (as a fog) am in a biological cover (a physical body), limited to Reasonable forces of space from impacts of the thin world on my Spiritual development, i.e. I can live and out of a physical body;

4). According to value of this word, the psychic is the PERSON possessing abilities of supersensitive (ekstrasensorny) perception or influence.

My opinion:

- Communication with «the Thin World» (http://монк.рф/vhod-v-ezoteriku/) is inevitable in mankind development, but for us it is acceptable only an influence method through a brain, by an approach in «the changed condition of consciousness».

- Many Psychics are «sick PEOPLE» in whom because of various violations of human activity on Earth there was "breakdown" of the surrounding filter everyone of us (a field, a cover). Through this "breakdown" some PEOPLE also get a certain knowledge from an information field of Earth (Space) and as have some impact on the WORLD surrounding us;

5). And, at last: - why to "us", for the general development not to think over a question of creation «Brightened up in a body, Souls» (http://www.znaxar.com/knigi-stati/19508-kto-takie-prosvetlennye-lyudi.html) the religiouspolitical party, it seems - «The Soul Temple»...

http://монк.рф/attachments/Image/6869779_ban_1.gif
Монк.РФ

atmjjc
07-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Добро пожаловать на монах, рады видеть вас вокруг. Я предполагаю, что вы являетесь русской национальности. Я правильно?

monk
07-26-2012, 04:06 AM
Да, Вы правы, я действительно Русский человек!
Ваше видео очень мне понравилось. В нем не хватает небольшой детали - в какой момент, на каком этапе, МЫ (наша ДУША) вселяемся в тело?
Ведь по своей сути, наше тело - это инструмент наш (нашего я - Души нашей), т.е. мы - не тело.
Спасибо.

Garuda
07-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks Atmjjc for welcoming Monk in his native tongue.

Could to the two of you please stick to English from now on on the public board? That way others can enjoy the conversation as well!

Спасибо - Thanks in advance.

CasperParks
07-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Variation in perspective.

You have a pair of shoes but you are not the shoes.

It is not that you have an eternal soul.

You are an eternal soul.

You cannot have what you are.

atmjjc
07-26-2012, 12:15 PM
The Monk poses a question on when does our soul enter the body? His question originated in relation to my signature video of the beginning of human life which I label as ‘The Miracle’. He posed the question in his native language.

My reply to a very deep question in a simplistic way is we must look at the nature of reality itself, which in itself can only be answered in a linear fashion to be somewhat understood. It, the soul always was there and always will be.

The mind, body, soul question, which is usually always represented as a triangle can only be separated and viewed as the fundamental nature of our reality of the moment.

Whenever our mind thinks it always does so in relation to past relations we have had with other objects in matter forming of who we are at the moment. Thus we are bound in linear expression.

newyorklily
07-26-2012, 02:27 PM
The Monk poses a question on when does our soul enter the body? His question originated in relation to my signature video of the beginning of human life which I label as ‘The Miracle’. He posed the question in his native language.

My reply to a very deep question in a simplistic way is we must look at the nature of reality itself, which in itself can only be answered in a linear fashion to be somewhat understood. It, the soul always was there and always will be.

The mind, body, soul question, which is usually always represented as a triangle can only be separated and viewed as the fundamental nature of our reality of the moment.

Whenever our mind thinks it always does so in relation to past relations we have had with other objects in matter forming of who we are at the moment. Thus we are bound in linear expression.

Thank you, atmjjc. Monk's question becomes more complicated if one takes reincarnation into consideration. I think of consciousness as being an aspect of my soul. I remember being conscious in two other bodies in the past.
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2