PDA

View Full Version : ***first contact*** on saturday august 4th

epo333
07-28-2012, 09:55 PM
PLEIADIAN CHANNEL
BY GLR MICAH

FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012

IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED AND WAS DECIDED AS OF EARTH DATE, WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH, 2012 BY THE PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL IN ALLIANCE WITH FOUR OTHER GALACTIC COUNCILS, UNDER GALACTIC CODEX GUIDELINES THAT WE THE PLEIADIAN FAMILY OF LIGHT WILL NOW INTERVENE FULLY INTO GAIA’S ASCENSION.
FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

THIS GALACTIC INTERVENTION HAS BEEN ORDERED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
SOPHIA-GAIA’S SICKNESS HAS REACHED A CRITICAL STAGE AND MUST BE CLEANED UP AT ONCE.
THE LIGHT QUOTIENT ON EARTH IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH AT THIS STAGE TO AFFECT A MASS GLOBAL ASCENSION LET ALONE TO HELP MOVE AN ENTIRE PLANET TO THE NEXT DIMENSION.
PLANET TERRA (EARTH) IS SCHEDULED FOR A TRANSITION INTO THE FIFTH DIMENSION ON 12-21-2012.
WE ARE WELL PLEASED TO SEE THAT THE EFFORTS OF MANY BEINGS ON EARTH HAVE EASED HER SUFFERING HOWEVER DUE TO THE IMMINENT UPCOMING GALACTIC CYCLE AND THE AMOUNT OF WORK AND HEALING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR GAIA CANNOT BE COMPLETED BY EARTH BEINGS ON SCHEDULE.
WE BY NO MEANS ARE DISMAYED AT THE GOOD EFFORTS MADE BY SO MANY FOR SO LONG AND ARE GREATLY HONORED BY ALL THE ACTIONS TAKEN TO RAISE THE VIBRATIONS OF GAIA AND TO CLEAR THE NEGATIVITY THAT SURROUNDS HER.
UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER AND WE ARE ONLY STEPPING IN TO HELP!
WHAT HAPPENS ON EARTH NOW AFFECTS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, SO THIS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT!
SOPHIA-GAIA-TERRA’S IMMEDIATE CLEANUP TAKES GALACTIC PRIORITY NUMBER ONE.
THIS INVOLVES THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF ALL ARCHONTIC CABAL REMAINS.
THE CABAL-SHADOW-MIND-PARASITES CANNOT BE CLEARED BY EARTH BEINGS FAST ENOUGH AND ARE HALTING GAIA’S ASCENSION AS WELL AS THE INFECTED LIVING BEINGS THEMSELVES!

WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN GAIA-LIFE BECAUSE WE CREATED IT WITH YOU EONS AGO!
THAT IS WHY WE SAY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!
YOU WILL NOT BE SHOCKED AT ALL BECAUSE WE ARE VERY HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU. WE ARE MORE HIGHLY EVLOVED SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND HAVE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BUT WE DO NOT SEE OURSELVES ANY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER, FOR WE ARE ALL ONE!
WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUATIONS OF PRIME CREATOR EXPERIENCING ITSELF!
WE ARE FAMILY AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AS YOU WILL SEE.
IT IS KNOW THAT WE WILL GET THIS JOB DONE TOGETHER, SO YOU CAN RELAX!

WE INSTRUCT YOU NOT TO SPREAD FEAR AS MANY STILL DO. THIS IS NO FALSE FLAG BUT AN ACTUAL EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE AND IT COMES ONLY FROM GOOD AND FOR GOOD!

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/first-contact-on-saturday-august-4th-london-olympics?page=1#ixzz21x5OXZeC

(from epo333~..seeing, is believing..)

Also...is this a blimp? ... or ...?

****Ufo Hovering At Olympic Park Firework Display! On news!****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNIJgE1vLsI&feature=player_embedded

CasperParks
07-28-2012, 10:40 PM
If true, let the real fireworks begin...

epo333
07-29-2012, 09:51 PM
getting more youtube posters of this event...would a blimp get close to a firework display like those...?

From a different source...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZxWR2NDNyw

Longeyes
07-29-2012, 10:30 PM
If it had a camera on it.
Yup

I was at the rowing today and the atmosphere was great but only saw planes in the sky. Twas keeping my eyes peeled but nothing. Pretty sure we recorded the fireworks ceremony live - will have a little look if the Bbc feed was the shame.

GusB
07-30-2012, 03:07 AM
It was a good year Blimp http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/ufoblimpcomparison.html

:ufo:

rodrigae
07-30-2012, 05:14 AM
Interesting, if it is true let it happen!, is about time!

Garuda
07-30-2012, 05:48 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

Not one of these channeled predictions ever came true...
And there have been loads of them.

pontificator
07-30-2012, 06:10 AM
@Garuda, begs the question as to what would happen if something gate-crashed the party pretending to be them... I can imagine the GFoL forums going ape if a half-beaten up ship crash landed with the outer-space equivalent of a rats nest aboard...

CasperParks
07-30-2012, 06:48 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

Not one of these channeled predictions ever came true...
And there have been loads of them.

That's true...

majicbar
07-30-2012, 07:33 AM
It was a good year Blimp http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/ufoblimpcomparison.html

Did you look at the page? It is clearly not the Goodyear Blimp. The source of the image was:
UFO over London Olympics: High definition video shows flying saucer Credit: MrScipher/​StephenHannardADGUK ....Note that the source is the Guardian UK and not NBC, nothing in the NBC footage shows anything like this, the helicopters that were used are clearly visible and would have been of similar size. While much more has to be done to discover what this might actually be, given the source of Guardian, I would not be entirely surprised to find this could be a piece of CGI.

As far as I can tell it was not broadcast and thus the chain of custody could be compromised. With the scandals surrounding the tabloid press in the UK, we need to be very careful here, these people are not honest brokers of the truth.

newyorklily
07-30-2012, 07:42 AM

Read that again, GusB. The article says that there has been no confirmation that it was the Goodyear blimp.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Flying Tiger Comics
07-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Good old Ashtar. And old's the word!

In Arabia she was known as Athtar, and in southern Arabia at least was changed into a masculine deity. An interesting inscription ("Jour. Asiat." 8 ser., ii. 256 et seq.) exhibits this transition in process (compare "Heb." x. 204). As a goddess Athtar was a mother, and was bifurcated (rather than transformed) into a masculine and feminine deity, the father and the mother of mankind (compare Mordtmann, "Himyaritische Inschriften und Alterthümer," No. 869). The father was known as Athtar, or by such epithets as "Ilmaqqahu," "Talab Riyam," etc.; the mother, as Shams (compare Barton, "Semitic Origins," pp. 129 et seq.).
Source:http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2005-ashtoreth

Chris
07-30-2012, 10:42 AM
That's true...

And this prediction smells of fish that has been lying out in the sun for a few days.....:rolleyes:

epo333
07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I have low expectations of this panning out too. Saturday is not too far away and we will see!

However, from the outside looking in, the Olympic Venue would be very appealing First Contact opportunity, as there are Mega-Media formats there, as well as representatives from most countries of the World.

epo333
07-31-2012, 12:49 AM
Hummm. . .Another August 4th Report!!!

Sierra Neblina Takes Us Backstage on Disclosure.

by Steve Beckow

Geoff West and I interviewed Sierra Neblina yesterday (July 27, 2012) on the pace of Disclosure generally and the significance of the Olympics for Disclosure. Sierra is a Pleiadian starseed with a braided walk-in and a representative of Earth to the Galactic Federation.

She revealed that the galactics are trying to push the hand of some government leaders to acknowledge that the time for Disclosure is well past. For the galactics things are just not going fast enough.

Sierra tells us that Earth officials have until August 4th before matters are taken out of their hands and pass into the hands of the galactics. Aug. 4 is the divine deadline for terrestrial leadership to impact events around Disclosure.

“There are different levels of energy being beamed towards the Earth and different alignments of planets and August 4th is one of those alignments.

Prior to August 4th, the galactics have not been able to just come down here and land. That would have been in violation of the human planetary evolutionary processes. Past Aug. 4, the needs of the Divine Plan for Ascension take precedence over the free will of the people opposing Disclosure.”

She said that time after time officials have sat on their hands after agreeing to plans. Now their hand may need to be forced if they don’t start to allow certain things to happen. The galactics have said to world leaders: “If you don’t get back on track we will use the Olympics for our purposes.”

She said that there were agreements to put the right people in the right place during the Olympics. The galactics work by setting up several different scenarios, rather than just one. It could be that an actual galactic person – a participant in the games – that comes forward to show their true higher-dimensional form during the Olympics or a ship lands during an event or sightings occur where newspeople are watching.

Sierra said that, “we’ll know when things are about to break when someone in the U.S. government steps forward with documents or it starts to come through the U.S. news.”

“There have been increased sightings for some time now. The quality of witnesses coming forward has been ‘incredible,’ she says. It’s happening a lot but it just isn’t getting to the airwaves fast enough. There are a lot of people filming right now but what they produce has not been allowed to come to air.”

“The galactics won’t be satisfied with a broadcast in which viewers are seeing something happen in a nebulous room. They want people to be able to see the ships in the sky with their own eyes.”

The U.S. and other governments have been given a chance to release the information that they have or the galactics will do it.”

Read more at: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/07/sierra-neblina-takes-us-backstage-on-disclosure/

Flying Tiger Comics
07-31-2012, 01:54 AM
What is a braided walk-in?

To me it all just sounds like a pack of lies, being given to humans by nonhuman intelligences which vastly closer resemble demonic entities than space aliens.

newyorklily
07-31-2012, 02:43 AM
Here is another little "coincidence". Does anyone here watch the tv show "Leverage" on TNT? On August 5, the episode is titled "ET First Contact Job"

Edit to add: That episode of that TV show was directed by Jonathan Frakes.
http://www.tntdrama.com/series/leverage/upcomingairings/

I don't have a tv or cable so I've never seen the show.

Another interesting coincidence is that the MUFON symposium is that weekend. There is supposed to be some major announcement there. My guess is that it's about their new TV show.

Flying Tiger Comics
07-31-2012, 03:07 AM
Go team Bigelow! Rat: smelled.

epo333
07-31-2012, 11:23 AM

To me it all just sounds like a pack of lies, being given to humans by nonhuman intelligences which vastly closer resemble demonic entities than space aliens.

Than there is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLF95Vqzt0&feature=player_embedded

CasperParks
07-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Interesting Earth is called a colony.

Flying Tiger Comics
07-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Than there is this...

Nibiru as Planet X (cf Flash Gordon 1928 - mystery planet enters solar system, it's ruled over by Emperor Ming and his celestial family, seeks to steal power from Earth, etc.) seems much less likely than Nibiru as Nippur, and Nippur in turn leads us directly to Nimrod, the Fisher of Men or Manhunter- reputedly the source of all occultism, including, according to Enoch 2, vampires.

Interesting stuff, but not for the reasons the sub-theosophists might suppose.

Neuru
07-31-2012, 05:56 PM
Google's first result for "braided walk-in" (without quotes) is this: http://www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/karmdict/kdsbraid.htm

Causes: When an individual gets to a certain level of spiritual advancement, they naturally become inclined to take on greater spiritual challenges for their continued growth. There are few tasks harder in the universe then taking on the challenges of "Soul Braiding". To understand why this is, compare a Soul Braid to the more common and less challenging form of a walk-in which is a "Soul Exchange".

Classic walk-in situations - "Soul Exchanges" - are very simple: one walks out and leaves forever - and - one walks in and stays for the rest of that body's natural life. In "Soul Braiding", the walk-out is never totally out of the body and so the walk-in is never totally free to be themselves. It is like "me and my shadow": where me is the walk-in (the main energy that the body obeys and experiences) and where the shadow is the walk-out (but unlike a shadow is not silently dragged along).

[...]

Symptoms: "Soul Braids" seldom have easy lives. They live for long periods of time feeling totally disoriented in their daily existence. They often will experience a string of illnesses which are a direct result of two streams of energy inhabiting their one body at the same time. Usually the challenges of the "braided" life are such that the "braided" individual knows that a walk-in has happened and is inevitably drawn to the resources which are needed to meet the challenges of the "braided" life.

Based on this article, I suspect this term is a new agey love-and-light euphemism for possession.:) More precisely, an enduring, 24/7/365 kind of possession. Funny guys, these demons are.

Flying Tiger Comics
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
A more functional definition of braided walk-in sounds like it could be along the lines of multiple personality disorder, dissociation, delusions of grandeur and schizophrenia.

And no, I am not a debunker and I am totally prepared to accept that there are walk-ins out there, something I see as disastrously sinister in most cases- as evidenced by the epic levels of deceit that go along with it. Maybe it's just me but it all seems way too much like abattoir animals being soothed by a radio playing music. There's no equality, the victims of possession seem to undergo disturbing changes, and then the changes are explained away under a system of belief that not only is contrary to the normative pattern of our current society- which is neither here nor there- but also contrary to the evidence of what is really going on.

I think the mad people who are pretending to be possessed are in training to actually become possessed. First they have to undergo soul death through despair. After all, you have to desert the house before the squatter can safely invade it.

I saw pictures years ago of both X-rays and kirlian photography of a walk-in victim, and the shadows on the X-ray shots were disturbing to say the least- but even more disturbing was the kirlian photography which really seemed to show an entity feeding on the host- parasitic, not symbiotic. You need to be a kirlian expert to interpret it, which I am not, but it was clear enough that an energy field was superimposed over the woman's body.

The Other was a damn sight smarter than its human host, but the intelligence struck me as malevolent- pretending not to be, but malevolent. You could call it playful but it isn't playful in an innocent way. It's malicious.

Likewise Ashtar the liar and the rest- they make deliberately false predictions to both hurt the humans they toy with and also condition their followers to accept blindly and isolate themselves from the rest of humanity. Hard to see that as positive or healthy.

I don't have time to do it at the moment, but all these messages also follow a code- usually letter replacement based on an 11 place movement, ie A is moved eleven spaces to K, etc. Decoding the messages usually results in a sort of soup of gibberish out of which key words leap. You just have to make sure you get the original unaltered message. These stupid codes explain why the language they use is so stagey or awkward.

newyorklily
07-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Well, the object at the opening ceremonies has been identified. Goodyear has confirmed that it was their blimp.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/07/31/olympics-ufo-goodyear-blimp_n_1723201.html?utm_hp_ref=ufo

epo333
08-02-2012, 01:21 AM
So there we have it...!

CasperParks
08-02-2012, 01:33 AM
So there we have it...!

Already, that one reaches classic status.

kleemkrishnaya
08-02-2012, 05:53 AM
I don't have time to do it at the moment, but all these messages also follow a code- usually letter replacement based on an 11 place movement, ie A is moved eleven spaces to K, etc. Decoding the messages usually results in a sort of soup of gibberish out of which key words leap. You just have to make sure you get the original unaltered message. These stupid codes explain why the language they use is so stagey or awkward.[/QUOTE]

I find this fascinating; please won't you go into this code construction & how you came to know about it?

Flying Tiger Comics
08-02-2012, 06:28 AM
Several evangelical ministers picked up on it from confessions of satanists. After that, it was picked up on again by a speaker at the Prophecy Club. Watching his presentation, I decided to put it to the test.

Simply, for example lets say you want a coded message to put an option at a certain price, and make sure a certain significant number is used for the end of trade value (market manipulation).

You start with your message:

make sure sep 11 trade ends with value ending 911

Then you transpose the letters using eg the 11 code:

A -> K
B -> L
C -> M
D -> N
E -> O
F -> P
G -> Q
H -> R
I -> S
J -> T
K -> U
L -> V
M -> W
N -> X
O -> Y
P -> Z
Q -> A
R -> B
S -> C
T -> D
U -> E
V -> F
W -> G
X -> H
Y -> I
Z -> J

message becomes:

wkuo cebo coz 11 dbkno oxnc gsdr fkveo oxnsxq 911

Then they use the first letter as the first letter in their cover message:

Welcome kindred under our (pause in channelled message for no real reason- notice how they do that? the weird pauses?) community (of - little connecting words are usually not part of the message unless stressed especially) earth bound officers etc.etc.

If you just write out the first letters of each word in some of their crazy message you get nothing. If you use the satanic codes then you get meaningful messages.

Numbers can be disguised too, either translating them into the code or disguising them using all the occult symbolism- 9 for an ending 11 for a sacrifice- stress the words specially to make sure the meaning is received.

Another code is the pentacle code- draw a pentacle, put the letters A to Z around the points, then start again from a given point to produce a new series of letters. The key to such cyphers is part of the knowledge the "in" group gets.

This sort of stuff even appears in books- apparent typos, those weird little marks inside covers, and sometimes whole passages of text that just don't read right. It isn't always because the author is clumsy or a functional illiterate...

And newspapers are FULL of these codes.

Likewise the weird three letter triglyphs and two letter / word diglyphs used eg by CIA, airports, currency exchanges, etc.

ASHTAR: KCRDKB

ATHTAR: KDRDKB

both of which refer to the altered "standard gobbledygook" printing paragraph whose real meaning in the original is

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain"

but which in the altered version used everywhere is read

"There IS one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain"

and goes on to say "Your fear is our family of more fear"

and so on.

Sinister stuff. Bent sideways kind of stuff.

newyorklily
08-02-2012, 06:32 AM
@epo333 - could you send me that picture please? I want to post it on facebook.

Fore
08-02-2012, 08:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59PlYBMIOwM

??

Which part of the Exo-Politics folk are promoting this? (If at all?)

-----------------------------------------

Crazy or interesting videos to watch at least once for entertainment value....
By the way, I am Extremely Leary of Steven Greer...keep your distance from people whom support that guy. (IMO)
DISCLAIMER: I do not advocate the content in the videos, I am simply posting them for their entertainment value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWsELtgmi5Y

I specifically laughed at this guys comments, I enjoyed the way he expresses himself, a product of disinformation campaigns as living flesh. (IMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkthprA-nU

kleemkrishnaya
08-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Several evangelical ministers picked up on it from confessions of satanists. After that, it was picked up on again by a speaker at the Prophecy Club. Watching his presentation, I decided to put it to the test.

Simply, for example lets say you want a coded message to put an option at a certain price, and make sure a certain significant number is used for the end of trade value (market manipulation).

You start with your message:

Then you transpose the letters using eg the 11 code:

A -> K
B -> L
C -> M
D -> N
E -> O
F -> P
G -> Q
H -> R
I -> S
J -> T
K -> U
L -> V
M -> W
N -> X
O -> Y
P -> Z
Q -> A
R -> B
S -> C
T -> D
U -> E
V -> F
W -> G
X -> H
Y -> I
Z -> J

message becomes:

wkuo cebo coz 11 dbkno oxnc gsdr fkveo oxnsxq 911

Then they use the first letter as the first letter in their cover message:

Welcome kindred under our (pause in channelled message for no real reason- notice how they do that? the weird pauses?) community (of - little connecting words are usually not part of the message unless stressed especially) earth bound officers etc.etc.

If you just write out the first letters of each word in some of their crazy message you get nothing. If you use the satanic codes then you get meaningful messages.

Numbers can be disguised too, either translating them into the code or disguising them using all the occult symbolism- 9 for an ending 11 for a sacrifice- stress the words specially to make sure the meaning is received.

Another code is the pentacle code- draw a pentacle, put the letters A to Z around the points, then start again from a given point to produce a new series of letters. The key to such cyphers is part of the knowledge the "in" group gets.

This sort of stuff even appears in books- apparent typos, those weird little marks inside covers, and sometimes whole passages of text that just don't read right. It isn't always because the author is clumsy or a functional illiterate...

And newspapers are FULL of these codes.

Likewise the weird three letter triglyphs and two letter / word diglyphs used eg by CIA, airports, currency exchanges, etc.

ASHTAR: KCRDKB

ATHTAR: KDRDKB

both of which refer to the altered "standard gobbledygook" printing paragraph whose real meaning in the original is

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain"

but which in the altered version used everywhere is read

"There IS one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain"

and goes on to say "Your fear is our family of more fear"

and so on.

Sinister stuff. Bent sideways kind of stuff.

Most intriguing, many thanks!

Neuru
08-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Here's a site that can do rotation encryption (this is another name for the method Flying Tiger Comics described): http://www.rot-n.com/
Here's a program you can run on your PC: http://8masterofpuppets8.webs.com/software.htm#624068554 (You'll need the Java runtime installed for it to work: http://java.com/en/)

newyorklily
08-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Here is another little "coincidence". Does anyone here watch the tv show "Leverage" on TNT? On August 5, the episode is titled "ET First Contact Job"

Edit to add: That episode of that TV show was directed by Jonathan Frakes.
http://www.tntdrama.com/series/leverage/upcomingairings/

I don't have a tv or cable so I've never seen the show.

Another interesting coincidence is that the MUFON symposium is that weekend. There is supposed to be some major announcement there. My guess is that it's about their new TV show.

Another interesting thing happening this weekend is the landing of the Mars rover "Curiosity". It will be landing (hopefully safely) late Sunday night or Monday morning, depending on your time zone. One of the differences between this and the others is that Curiosity will be nuclear powered. It is carrying about a pound of plutonium with it to power it along the Martian surface.

I wonder what the ETs think of that.

enigphilo
08-05-2012, 02:32 AM
We're running out of time

Longeyes
08-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Wonderful night of athletics but no ET.
Sometime soon maybe?!?

Fore
08-05-2012, 09:34 PM
GFL...they should start their own Olympics for Disinformation. At least there they would fill the stadium with spectators...

kleemkrishnaya
08-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Here's a site that can do rotation encryption (this is another name for the method Flying Tiger Comics described): http://www.rot-n.com/
Here's a program you can run on your PC: http://8masterofpuppets8.webs.com/software.htm#624068554 (You'll need the Java runtime installed for it to work: http://java.com/en/)

Many thanks for the links!