PDA

View Full Version : Two Strange Pictures of a White Figure

Doc
08-07-2012, 03:46 AM
These were posted by a person from Northern California who took both out the window of her home. Can anyone make out what it is?

CasperParks
08-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Someone talking to Bigfoot?

Elevenaugust
08-07-2012, 08:38 AM
These were posted by a person from Northern California who took both out the window of her home. Can anyone make out what it is?

Hi Doc!

Do we know from where exactly it was shot? And is there any original photo?

Thanks!

Doc
08-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi Doc!

Do we know from where exactly it was shot? And is there any original photo?

Thanks!

I'm working on it. Thanks for having a look. :cool:

Doc
08-08-2012, 04:12 PM
672 This is from our facebook page. She says it is untouched. I'm not sure if it is usable this way.

Elevenaugust
08-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks Doc,

I'll see what I can do when I'll be back from holidays.

Doc
08-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks Doc,

I'll see what I can do when I'll be back from holidays.

I have received the originals and a narrative by email so they will be here and available when you get back.

Elevenaugust
08-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Back from holidays! :cool:

Ready to work on these.

Doc
08-18-2012, 12:07 AM
There are four pictures in a zip file. I have posted two previously. I'm posting all four here. 690691691692

She sent two copies of 000195 apparently by mistake so I renamed one of them 000195a and included it to complete the record. Below is the accompanying narrative:

"thank you these just let me know what you think it is whether it be human . Extraterrestrial. Bigfoot . Landscaper lol will.... Thanks.. oh the time of day was about three o'clock in the afternoon I was just about to braid my clients hair when I told him to walk outside with me because I seen something in the bushes.. At first we thought it was the person sitting there but as we got closer we noticed it was not a person... It appear to have a white appearance.. To it and weird orange color where the eyes would be that tall I can't really tell you so we walked back in the house and stared at it for about a half an hour and I guess I caught it trying to stand up or leave I don't know thanks"

This is at her home in Northern California where she says she has been seeing large hominids in the bushes and shrubs around her home and at the spot where she saw whatever this is. She has taken other pictures of the large hominids and those pictures are available as well.