PDA

View Full Version : The Best Bigfoot Trailcam Photo Ever?

Doc
08-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Ahhhh, who knows? It is one heck of a picture but something doesn't quite look right. The comments at Cryptomundo offer some possible explanations.

Here is one photo interpretation:

What do you think?

(All credit to Cryptomundo)
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/alberta-bf/

Garuda
08-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I would say a rear view of a bear, possibly accompanied by another bear, maybe a cub.

CasperParks
08-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Brown bears...

majicbar
08-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I think we are seeing a Bigfoot from the back, it had just been laying down and is propped up with the left arm and the right leg is bent to the right side of the picture. Had the Bigfoot seen the photographer he would have hotfooted it out of there, so I think he has the back to the photographer.

CasperParks
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
After a sensor is tripped, don't trailcams snap shots every few seconds?

If decent photo of bigfoot is captured in a photo, a trailcam is likely.

Doc
08-09-2012, 10:50 PM
After a sensor is tripped, don't trailcams snap shots every few seconds?

If decent photo of bigfoot is captured in a photo, a trailcam is likely.

One of the commenters at Cryptomundo says he has been in contact with the owner of the picture:

"The submitter of the photo and the owner of the photo both claimed the photo came from a game cam. Because of that, one could expect that there would be more photos of the animal as it entered and/or exited the frame.

The owner of the photo said the camera did not capture any additional photos of this subject animal. If the camera did not have night vision, and the animal entered the frame at night and then was getting up to leave at dawn, that could be one reason there were no more photos of the subject. Another reason could be that the camera had a slow trigger speed, or was not sensitive enough, or ran out of power, etc, etc."

~Tyler Huggins, Alberta (more at the link)

Dragonfire
08-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Not sure what to make of it. On the skeptical side....could be someone in a fury suit.

Trail cams can be set to take pictures every second, 2 seconds, etc. As long as the subject is in the sensors range. I have a friend in the mountains of Tennessee who sets several of his up and gets pictures of Bears, Dear, and all sorts of animals. The cam gets them coming in, standing around, and leaving. There is NEVER only a single picture of the subject. Seems strange it was only a single picture. Doesn't feel right.

Marvin
08-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Doesn't feel right.

I'm with you on this one... too many red flags (the photo is not original and carries a watermark). The posture is not "ape like," maybe its a bit too human (IMHO).

Redbone
08-14-2012, 09:15 PM
It is simply a bear stretching. I have seen bear, dogs, cats and many other four legged animals do this same stretch. It only looks strange because we are looking at the butt end. No Sasquatch here sorry!