PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts to one side?

kleemkrishnaya
08-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Not sure where to post this - lately I have been having half-remembered experiences of something/someone's presence; when I concentrate & try to recall the details, it seems as if my thoughts "slip to one side" - I don't know how else to express it. As if a shortcut on desktop were to slide behind the edge of the screen. . . Also, my heart rate seems to speed up, & I can't seem to "think in words". At times, even the idea/concept I was trying to work with seems "blocked"; there is just a blank there.

I have had fully-aware alien contacts in the astral, & also met them in lucid dreams. I don't know whether this is alien-related, but it "feels" as if it is. I have also heard my name (actually, nick-name) called, with perfect clarity, when I am perfectly awake & engaged in some ordinary task.

I'd appreciate any thoughts. . . . :confused:

A99
08-29-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm looking forward to the feedback you get on this kleem. Also just downloaded Carissa Conte's book entitled 'Chasing Phantoms' (see link below...check that out because you may find out some answers to your questions that you are asking here) -- she offers a free e-book version of it but gave a small donation for it nevertheless on her site. Did the same for Montalks site too ... will try to keep that up each month from here on because they have so much information they are sharing all the time for free. I would do the same if Fore had a website up too.
http://in2worlds.net/abductions2

kleemkrishnaya
08-30-2012, 07:45 AM
Thanks very much for the link & reply, A99!

lux aurea in obscuro
08-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Good afternoon Kleemkrishnaya,

That 'slip to one side' and 'blocking' experience of yours is exactly what has happened to me recently while attempting to communicate, almost as if my mind has been erased. I know the punchline is coming... I have lost my mind if you find it please return. This has been happening to me immediately after I have attempted to communicate or even find myself thinking of 'them'. Symptoms are rather long lasting as if I had smoked some rather strong weed a mind numbing effect which seems to last forever.

If I find myself questioning a person in my mind, as if to say are you really human? A distraction has me 'slip to one side' and my whole thought process is out the window! I could be standing in my lounge walk out the room, wonder what I am doing only to walk back into the lounge to sit down and wonder what I was upto. This has only been happening just recently after my wishing to communicate.

Regarding your heart speeding up do you also happen to just start sweating profusely for no reason even if your not active, hot and even in the cold? When I experience this I tend to picture things in my mind like smoke or mirrors so whatever is trying to effect me has a hard time and I am happy to report I have had some limited success employing this method.

Kind regards

A99
08-30-2012, 03:28 PM
I've never had such experiences as what you and kleem are talking about and I can only imagine how surreal and disturbing they must be for you. However, I have read abductee's accounts of the very same kind of thing happening to them too on a regular basis so it sounds like both of you are in good company.
I wonder if hypnosis might be able to uncover some aspect of what lies beneath these types of experiences.

pontificator
08-31-2012, 01:37 AM
@Kleemkrishnaya, Lux, I know this effect. Essentially what is happening is that your consciousness is indeed being offset, this is due to a greater psychic power than yours overlapping your head partially. Kleem, in your case you are being deliberately manipulated to prevent recall, it is most likely a physical entity. The accelerated heart-beat can be a sign of elevated psychic ability, but is more likely to be anxiety related; most likely your encounters have been highly "exciting" in the negative sense. Lux, you seem to be being affected in much the same way.

In all cases the aim is to simply prevent you remembering, or forming cohesive thoughts related to your cases. Be aware that your spiritual body is being directly manipulated to produce the desired effect by the third party.
If you want to get a slightly more in-depth look into the workings behind this process then check the "what we think we know so far" thread, but be aware that you'll find it heavy going [mainly because you'll find your third-party entities will be interfering with your consciousness all the way.]

kleemkrishnaya
08-31-2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks for all the supportive responses, we can't ALL be losing our minds, then! I do indeed often feel hot, too - I am always the one to turn down the aircon, & frequently, when I try to look into my own mind, there is a sense of prickly heat that comes over my face. . .& as regards the posts by contactees/abductees, yes - I have always found it really hard to read them & concentrate. I feel compelled to skim over the thread very superficially, & always regret it later. In particular, fore's postings are "closed" to me; even now I am typing really badly & have to correct errors constantly, as if I'm in a brain-fog.

Does psychic shielding not really help? I have shields up, but am torn by the notion that we should not HAVE to protect ourselves against what is, essentially our other selves. . . !?

But in meditation lately I have seen some truly beautiful & inspiring visions, & think the reports of the "veils thinning" are true.

Has anyone investigated Koryzev's Mirrors? Could the weaking of the earth's magnetic field have anything to do with our experiences?

http://quantumpranx.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/kozyrevs-mirrors/

lux aurea in obscuro
08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Pontificator,

Thanks that's excellent advise "what we think we know so far" was the litmus paper that set me alight regarding communication and it is indeed very heavy going in fact it should come with a WARNING. I mean that in a lovely way but still a warning that following this thread will get you right to the top of ET's watch list lol.

I beg a question regarding the influence and mind control tactics discussed and employed what is the propose other than control. If from a control prospective that to me implies that we are able to change the course of our future and events are not written in stone. It would also suggest to me that we are in fact very very close to removing the veil of secrecy regarding ET & UFO's and a struggle and on-going fight to remain behind the veil pursues from the ET's side. Surely the more ET was to involve themselves in erasing any trace of their existence on Earth and with humans the more they risk additional exposure? Which from a logical POV is the least logical option.

It just happens I am of the opinion that ET is a logic based life-form rather than an emotional one, and talking of emotions why is ET bothered about our curiosity surely that's an emotional issue and hardly of any practical importance to them having no effect on them in any capacity?

From a modus operandi perspective I now question the motives they have for ensuring one's mind "slips to one side". You can only get out of a situation on Earth as to what you put in no such thing as over unity on Earth and for all the input ET has provided just what is in it for them?

Kind regards

Fore
08-31-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi Pontificator,

Thanks that's excellent advise "what we think we know so far" was the litmus paper that set me alight regarding communication and it is indeed very heavy going in fact it should come with a WARNING. I mean that in a lovely way but still a warning that following this thread will get you right to the top of ET's watch list lol. It is usually in there somewhere. Usually, in big bold red letters.

I beg a question regarding the influence and mind control tactics discussed and employed what is the propose other than control. If from a control prospective that to me implies that we are able to change the course of our future and events are not written in stone. It would also suggest to me that we are in fact very very close to removing the veil of secrecy regarding ET & UFO's and a struggle and on-going fight to remain behind the veil pursues from the ET's side. I would frame it in the view that "The ET" are the ones whom want to pull away "the viel"...but only when they are ready.

In the meantime, they probably would want to make sure things fall into place ahead of time for optimal results.

Think of it this way, you [a human being] are in an agreeable state of mind [from their point of view].

If you are modified with the knowledge from their playbook, you become a problematic individual.
If you become aware of why things are done the way they are...that means you can point it out to others.
If you show up at their "First" Contact party or rallies where all the 'unaware' gawkers are going to be gathering at some point in the future.
If you say something which is an uncomfortable truth...don't be surprised if they become fearful or concerned "of what you might say" that others will take in a new light.

But for you to be a problem, you have to be different. Otherwise you'll be one of the gawkers thinking how incredibly cool it is to see an alien on "First Contact".

I am not xenophobic, I just know there are people vying behind the scenes to be the first to appear in front of the largely ignorant masses.

Surely the more ET was to involve themselves in erasing any trace of their existence on Earth and with humans the more they risk additional exposure? Which from a logical POV is the least logical option. The ET don't have to erase their foot prints in the sand or in your life. (if there are any)

They just have to place you in a "frame of mind" where, despite all evidence, you believe something other than the truth. You might perhaps then think it is your own footprints in the sand.

Playing the audience and truth seekers is disturbingly easy from their point of view. That should be a primary concern for each individual.

It just happens I am of the opinion that ET is a logic based life-form rather than an emotional one, and talking of emotions why is ET bothered about our curiosity surely that's an emotional issue and hardly of any practical importance to them having no effect on them in any capacity? Curiousity on an individual level is not the concern.

It is structured curiousity, analysis, research and unfortunate conclusions that bother them enough to keep an eye on things.

Right now, the background research that is tennable is not spread out evenly or equally among the population of experiencers. What happens in several back rooms rarely makes a dent in the greater audience.

If someone of a non-terrestrial/terrestrial origin were to go into these tenable lines of research and informational sources and were to take them by the hand, they [the ET] would face massive problems. They bank on the majority of efforts to go to waste. They measure the progress and make predictions as to how long they have before the baseline audience makes a disagreeable realization/conclusion.

It could be another 50 years. But it cannot be forever. They know that much.

------------------------------------

Till then, many ET employ the same methods, tactics and strategies that have always worked on the audience. The routines you described is just a tiny implementation that many suffer from. But it works.

If someone found out how it works, why it works and created a definitive soution or workaround...that would be a problematic situation they would need to take care of immediately before such a person becomes known to others. Otherwise an englightenment occurs.

They have some other tricks they can employ, but the number of easy strategies and implementations are finite. Some implementations requires a higher number of resources. So if they don't watch their bottom line (as they explained it to me) they will be negatively impacted in their ongoing operations.

------------------------------------

The implementation itself is fragile if you insert the right information and knowledge from their playbooks into the minds of the audience.

It is probably easier to "eliminate" or discredit a troublesome contactee or abductee than it is to eliminate a rather fixed impelmentation OR roll out a different implementation on a given population.

From a modus operandi perspective I now question the motives they have for ensuring one's mind "slips to one side". You can only get out of a situation on Earth as to what you put in no such thing as over unity on Earth and for all the input ET has provided just what is in it for them?

Kind regardsWhats in it for them?

Hmm, depends on who you ask. Some ET want whats underneath your house and feet. The Earth itself. Some want control. Others want many of the 7 Billion to become less than a few hundred thousand.

Some want an englightenment. Some want to ignore us, but can't, because others want what we have. Some want to simply talk to us without their rules and our perpetual ignorance preventing that.

It all depends on who you ask. Different people think differently and come from different backgrounds.

lux aurea in obscuro
08-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Good evening Fore and thank-you most kindly for a very insightful reply. I once again see your on fine form which is very pleasing.

"I would frame it in the view that "The ET" are the ones whom want to pull away "the viel"...but only when they are ready." I do find the word 'they' hard to digest as they come mean one speices or many in a collective form? I feel if anyone maybe you are able to catagorise just who 'they' are?. Regarding when "they are ready" would imply to me a set of criteria must be met firstly. Is the setting of these criteria jointly made if so what could the collective reasoning be.

Placeing one in a "frame of mind" I agree is easy done on a many levels. However my belief in something is only born of facts and evidence. I am open minded yet I refuse to believe without having satisfied myself with the facts.

The "tricks they can employ" are somewhat taxing yet I have a feeling about a widely use tactic? A universal fact being that every thing has a resonating point a particular frequency. Light, sound, matter energy can all be classified to a spectrum on the frequency chart. I strongly feel that one's thought's also atune into particular frequency/s situation dependant. From having some studio skills I know that to eliminate a 'room node' caused by reflections of frequency bands such as bass you need to raise a lower frequency higher by several db to kill the overhanging room node.

I believe from a mind control perspective it would be very possible to adjust the frequency/s to which an individual or group are exposed. Knowing it is happening 24/7 in cities the world over the mobile wireless technology. By exposing the human mind to frequency/s in the much higher and lower bandwidth it is possible to effect it's ability.

Feeling this has had an effect on me I have started to think very out of the box. I now when thinking select rooms in my mind with situations on-going and I move thought's around in my mind into different rooms. I play out past memories while considering my thought's that only I know to be true. For me it has had some positive result's hense now my reply, which is becoming very hard to type.

As I type my front room is alive with fast moving dark shadows and my eyes are finding it hard to focus lol they sure learn fast!

"Hmm, depends on who you ask" this again creates for me a feeling that a collective agreement has been made too please the all to a degree. I fear that to be not pleasent or positive for humanity in any way.

Thanks again for a most insightful wee chat,

Kind regards.

Fore
08-31-2012, 09:25 PM
Good evening Fore and thank-you most kindly for a very insightful reply. I once again see your on fine form which is very pleasing. <nods> I could do much better though.

"I would frame it in the view that "The ET" are the ones whom want to pull away "the viel"...but only when they are ready." I do find the word 'they' hard to digest as they come mean one speices or many in a collective form? Think in terms of factions and groups rather than a collective.

Different ET come from different places with different intentions. Usually those on the left side of the landscape have an idea of what those on the right are doing. The ET I have met openly acknowledge they spy on one anothers activities as well as on various governments. So there are few secrets.

I feel if anyone maybe you are able to catagorise just who 'they' are?. Regarding when "they are ready" would imply to me a set of criteria must be met firstly. Is the setting of these criteria jointly made if so what could the collective reasoning be. Within a faction there seems to be collective agreements. Though it differs from one faction to the next what that agreement is.

Usually the ET comprising various groups within a faction know what other factions are up to.

Collectively (as in multiple Factions) the ET sometimes agree to a set of ongoing or developing circumstances from what I have heard. On Earth people assume that one faction are always opposed to another. What I have seen is that when one opposing faction gets benefits from another, they usually don't do anything in such a circumstance.

Sometimes there is collusion between factions. There is also apparent collusion in the techniques being used by disimilar agendas abroad. You might see the same techniques in use in the USA in South Africa or Australia. What might change is the given level of the implementation. I believe there is some kind of standardisation and most Factions seem to abide by it.

Placeing one in a "frame of mind" I agree is easy done on a many levels. However my belief in something is only born of facts and evidence. I am open minded yet I refuse to believe without having satisfied myself with the facts.

The "tricks they can employ" are somewhat taxing yet I have a feeling about a widely use tactic? Fore feigns ignorance of what lux just asked.

If you are experiencing ET contact scenarios and not a paranormal episode of habitation or possesion, then that trick is effective enough.

------------------------------

Consider, if you never read a critical idea at a critical moment, the rest of your future is defined by that moment never occuring. I can't read contactee books or paranormal books to a lesser extent without feeling an aversion to it. I am sure there are tons of points that I have missed by now that would otherwise have become clear by now.

Not being able to actively read books with my given mindset and knowledge they "gifted" me with, the obvious end result is that my eureka moments can be minimized. A missed series of oppertunities. I am aware of it but I cannot resist the aversion.

If I could readily pick up the books and read through them to the end, I would be quoting [^Yellow and Red flag event] authors, sources and making broad citations at a consistent clip. I could point out dozens and hundreds of circumstances and provide an explanation for them.

The ET I knew became uncomfortable when I mention it. Something we both know would lend itself to a great oppertunity to convince others of my claims and the knowledge.

Multitudes of references and experiences across the world would speak much louder than my wiritng form. Even louder than some psychic trick performances.

The ET can weave doubt into what someone witnessed as I previously mentioned. But it is harder to work on someone if there is tons of referential material. That mental imprint is probably much harder to smooth over. (TI/TM)

I have a vested interest in circumventing some of their restrictive tactics.

Fore
09-01-2012, 01:35 AM
The "tricks they can employ" are somewhat taxing yet I have a feeling about a widely use tactic? A universal fact being that every thing has a resonating point a particular frequency. Light, sound, matter energy can all be classified to a spectrum on the frequency chart. I strongly feel that one's thought's also atune into particular frequency/s situation dependant. From having some studio skills I know that to eliminate a 'room node' caused by reflections of frequency bands such as bass you need to raise a lower frequency higher by several db to kill the overhanging room node.

I believe from a mind control perspective it would be very possible to adjust the frequency/s to which an individual or group are exposed. Knowing it is happening 24/7 in cities the world over the mobile wireless technology. By exposing the human mind to frequency/s in the much higher and lower bandwidth it is possible to effect it's ability. Since you know about sound and spectrum frequency concepts, you should get the idea of what I am about to say next.

If you want to sense something interesting, simply produce some psychic output around the periphery of your head and upper torso that is configured as "psychic noise".

If done right, you'll notice that the effect you describe will probably level off immediately.

I don't believe in the mechanics of psychic shielding. But, with this technique you can create a wall or shell of static that keeps certain types of psychic targeting from working. I have seen the ET use it when they didn't want me to read their mind contents.

----------------------------
Though be careful, I have been told that it will cause havoc with your psychic emissions as it disrupts your own psychic field as well as any foreign field trying to merge with you.

I have no idea if you are capable of such techniques, but it should give you an idea of what to do. If the aversion technique is internal rather than externally induced, you are out of luck.

You might try bisecting the static emission directly above your head, but chances are you will have physiological side effects. I don't recommend it. Also, don't expose yourself to that kind of disruption for prolonged periods of time or with anything more than a handful of times per day.

If you do, you may cause unintended disruptions to your field and all associated structures. [Biological/Psychic/Cognitive and Super Cognitive features]

It is somewhat uncharted territory for me.

Don't be surprised if your field acts abnormally and abnormal [backflow] surges begin to occur.

Feeling this has had an effect on me I have started to think very out of the box. I now when thinking select rooms in my mind with situations on-going and I move thought's around in my mind into different rooms. I play out past memories while considering my thought's that only I know to be true. For me it has had some positive result's hense now my reply, which is becoming very hard to type.

As I type my front room is alive with fast moving dark shadows and my eyes are finding it hard to focus lol they sure learn fast! The paranormal activity spike is very normal.

It is usually a side effect of your field being triggered. The thing in your head cannot control your biological anatomy without an increased output.

As I mentioned previously, you can use a rather dangerous method of interupting the exterior connections if any are present. But as most psychic are only able to project a few inches from their bodies exterior, the likelihood is fairly high that you will form the static pressure within the intermediary boundaries of your psychic field.

Which causes all manner of uncontrolled disruptions to ensue. Though it is probably going to be effective in terms of disrupting any casual connections.

Some ET will usually adapt by increasing their output, if this turns out to be the case, you will feel it physically as the pressure increases.

"Hmm, depends on who you ask" this again creates for me a feeling that a collective agreement has been made too please the all to a degree. I fear that to be not pleasent or positive for humanity in any way.

Thanks again for a most insightful wee chat,

Kind regards.Thanks. More than anything, keep in mind, I am just communicating in this instance out of interest to see what happens. Keep in mind what I just told you is dangerous if done improperly.

So keep in mind to put your personal safety and well being first as you test the waters.

If you are capable of basic psychic manipulation it should be interesting if you suddenly throw a wrench in your gears. If you want proof you can witness in your own body and its perspective it should be interesting to see what happens.

Fore
09-01-2012, 01:57 AM
@ Lux
If I use an analogy of "sound" dynamics:

You are basically going to create a "standing wave" of sound [psychic energy] around the periphery of your head and upper torso.

Like an intense "white noise" covering those areas like a wall, any incoming structured "sound" waves (signals) will find the noise to be too intense to traverse normally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal-to-noise_ratio

As this wall of static noise is compressed, the signal to noise ratio becomes non-existent.

----------------------

The only way to overcome the static noise between you and the foreign party, is for the foreign party to increase the output. Thereby overcoming the noise and re-injecting the influencing signal.

Keep in mind I am just using sound as an "analogy".

The unfortunate truth though, is that if you encase yourself in this sphere of intense fluctuation of noise....your field itself will become affected. Everything from the psychic level up and down will be disrupted.

If you have deteriorating body sensations and subsequent surges of psychic activity it is because normal signals are being disrupted in the periphery around you body.

The noise itself acts as a dampener on your own psychic field. It also acts as a wall or zone of a non-transmissive medium. So your output, if it is already high enough, will cause your influence to "rebound" off the inner-side of the encasement of white noise. [as well as the outside-side]

The result is that this causes "backflow" and therefore intensified surges in the hours afterwards. It also causes any external bonds to become depolarized. Though, I don't know that yet for sure.

------------------------

Also keep in mind if you get a visit, the ET can override this issue by simply extending its arm through the static field and touching you anywhere along your body to re-establish a functional connection and force your emissive psychic structures under its control.

Though this is all something you normally won't have to worry about. At most you'll only get a headache and a few pressure pains assuming your output is low enough.

If it is a little higher than normal, the surges will be more noticeable as sudden PK events like electrical disruptions in your houses wiring that coincide with each burst.

norenrad
09-01-2012, 05:47 AM
This may sound crazy, but sometimes I know that an event has happened... but it didn't. I sometimes have the sensation that I experienced something that, for whatever reason, shifted my consciousness into another parallel dimension, for lack of a better term. For instance, the other day, I was walking along and thought that I had been critically injured, I had a vague memory of it as it made me pause. I get the sensation that I had moved on to another "me", somewhere else... like my consciousness had moved from "there" to "here". My memories are the same and everything and everyone is the same, but I can't shake the feeling that I moved from me to another me. I know this sounds like the show, Quantum Leap, but it's the best way to describe this sensation.

Fore
09-01-2012, 05:53 AM
This may sound crazy, but sometimes I know that an event has happened... but it didn't. I sometimes have the sensation that I experienced something that, for whatever reason, shifted my consciousness into another parallel dimension, for lack of a better term. For instance, the other day, I was walking along and thought that I had been critically injured, I had a vague memory of it as it made me pause. I get the sensation that I had moved on to another "me", somewhere else... like my consciousness had moved from "there" to "here". My memories are the same and everything and everyone is the same, but I can't shake the feeling that I moved from me to another me. I know this sounds like the show, Quantum Leap, but it's the best way to describe this sensation.Sounds unfamiliar to me.

You might have to find someone whom recognizes that kind of experience.

norenrad
09-01-2012, 06:06 AM
I just thought that I would throw that out since some of this thread reminded me of it, nothing that I dwell on because I've experienced this on and off all my life... after all, our brains depend on proper chemical balances which is directly effected by rest and diet.

Garuda
09-01-2012, 06:35 AM
This may sound crazy, but sometimes I know that an event has happened... but it didn't. I sometimes have the sensation that I experienced something that, for whatever reason, shifted my consciousness into another parallel dimension, for lack of a better term. For instance, the other day, I was walking along and thought that I had been critically injured, I had a vague memory of it as it made me pause. I get the sensation that I had moved on to another "me", somewhere else... like my consciousness had moved from "there" to "here". My memories are the same and everything and everyone is the same, but I can't shake the feeling that I moved from me to another me. I know this sounds like the show, Quantum Leap, but it's the best way to describe this sensation.

Both my wife and I have had similar experiences. One example: we both 'remember' E. Borgnine dying in the 90s, and reading about it, while, of course, 'in this reality' that didn't happen. (He only died recently). We've got a number of incidents like that where we felt we had shifted from one reality into another but somehow have memories of both. (Simultaneous parallel timelines?)

Fore
09-01-2012, 07:40 AM
@ Norenrad

See if any of your experiences resembles this womans when you have a chance.

http://in2worlds.net/timelines

norenrad
09-01-2012, 08:22 AM
@ Norenrad

See if any of your experiences resembles this woman's when you have a chance.

http://in2worlds.net/timelines

This part is right on target:

"Each and every choice creates a fork in the road, down to whether you chose to wear one shirt to work or another. Some timelines are so closely identical with such insignificant divergences that they pretty much blend together. Others are based on choices that are so vastly polarizing and far reaching that it’s a complete branching, and formulates a new version of yourself you could almost say. On some level, you wind up living out all the possible choices available to you in any given situation. But since you can’t be in two places at the same time — or ten million places, or more — you experience each individual time line as if it’s the only one. To experience them all simultaneously is too much for the human mind to handle."

... I'm still reading this, I'll let you know if there's more in common.

norenrad
09-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Both my wife and I have had similar experiences. One example: we both 'remember' E. Borgnine dying in the 90s, and reading about it, while, of course, 'in this reality' that didn't happen. (He only died recently). We've got a number of incidents like that where we felt we had shifted from one reality into another but somehow have memories of both. (Simultaneous parallel timelines?)

There have only been a few instances where I could swear that I knew something to be true and a fact, only to find out that I'm the only one to think so. These instances are mostly from what I perceived as a personal experience that may have never happened, or did happen in a different history which only I seem to remember.

norenrad
09-01-2012, 09:06 AM
That web page hit on some of what I experience, mostly the remembering or experiencing the sensation of jumping from one "me" to another "me" at what might be critical points. Remember, this only happens occasionally for me.

A99
09-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Many times I see my etheric self looking directly in the eye at ME in my mind's eye while meditating -- and that's very eerie too! When that happens, I even feel like I'm 'there' where my etheric self is and not 'here' which is not surprising because my consciousness, at that point in time, has transported over into the other realm.

kleemkrishnaya
09-04-2012, 07:01 AM
There have only been a few instances where I could swear that I knew something to be true and a fact, only to find out that I'm the only one to think so. These instances are mostly from what I perceived as a personal experience that may have never happened, or did happen in a different history which only I seem to remember.

I have also experienced this at least twice - once wrt a certain Guru having cancer of the foot - I remember distinctly overhearing a conversation between two devotees at a breakfast at a temple after an early morning meditation session, but when I mentioned it afterwards, everyone thought I was insane - there had been NO breakfast, no conversation to overhear (The guru has since died of the cancer).

The other occasion concerns my reference in a pre-recorded radio programme to the "late Herbert von Karajan"; I was told by colleagues that he was still alive & that there had been NO news of his death. I duly retrieved the recorded tape & prepared a different programme - & a few days later the news of his death came in (he died about 3 days AFTER my first recording. . .) I was deeply shocked in both instances

A99
09-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Keem, it definitely sounds like you're tapped into that noosphere information stream for those who are going to transit over soon. It reminds me of that one X-File show about an insurance agent, played by Raymond's dad in "Everybody Love's Raymond", who always knew ahead of time when someone was going to die soon. I think I'll watch that one again sometime but can you imagine living like that? Always knowing when someone was going to kick the bucket soon and not being able to tell them about it or anyone else for that matter? What a depressing life he had and it showed that very well in that X-File story.

In a change of subject, the other day I saw in the news that Richard Bach, the author of "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" was in an airplane crash where he is now in critical condition. But I could swear that I read in the news back a few years ago that he died and when I saw that article about him the other day, I had a strange feeling of Deja Vu. Anyway, it was weird finding out that he is still around. He's getting better though so that's good. I love his books and I said a prayer for his recovery!

kleemkrishnaya
09-06-2012, 07:53 AM
As I read the above, an extrememly high-pitched sound is zinging in my ears, back & forth from the one to the other - not like tinnitus at all . . . . but quite disconcerting - fwiw

A99
09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
That's very interesting. Thanks for mentioning that.

As I read the above, an extrememly high-pitched sound is zinging in my ears, back & forth from the one to the other - not like tinnitus at all . . . . but quite disconcerting - fwiw