PDA

View Full Version : Scott Sanders

Longeyes
09-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Anyone come across this guy Scott Sanders?
His claims are not too outrageous but he does mention Montauk and that's enough for me to think it's shakey, but apparently his credentials are good.
Though I would like to see them.

Exclusive interview by Stan Hernandez

Full article http://ringsidereport.com/?p=21358

SH: Can you first tell me a little bit about your role with our government?

I was used in several experiments, including failed time travel experiments. I became a guinea pig for quite a while and through my 23 years, I have earned the confidence of many big wigs and they have let me in on some information that I trust one hundred percent.

SH: Time travel? Like the Philadelphia experiment?

That and Montauk. I wasn’t involved in the Philadelphia but I had heard a great deal about Montauk and that’s sort of what they had planned for me. I can say that it didn’t work where I was concerned. I had heard rumors that others were able to break time and move back thirty years or ahead thirty years, but this program was so secretive that you knew absolutely nothing even if you were involved.

SH: I had always found that entire time travel experimentation interesting. It’s a shame that it didn’t work out…

Well, I won’t say that Stan. I won’t. I will say that it didn’t work for me.

SH: Are you still in contact with the government?

Well, I’m still drawing a check…but I do little to no work for them.

SH: Why are you here at this UFO gathering?

I guess it was my promise to my family, my country, myself … you know the drill. I can’t just sit on information when it’s really there for the entire public. I’m not going to go to my grave with this. I want to spread the word and you can choose to believe it or not. I also am not entirely pleased with all of these charlatans that are turning a buck with pure ********. I want to get some information out there that is true, which is why all of my stuff is either sold at cost or given away. I’m not in this for the money. I’m in this to get the truth out there.

SH: Any charlatans that you want to speak of? Do you want to name names?

I’m not afraid to. Let’s talk charlatans. I will tell you that outside of Russell Tetrault, that entire Baltic Sea UFO deal was a scam and to Russell’s credit, he got out of it when he found that out. Art Bell is another person that I’m not very happy with. That big scam, Silvia Browne is a rotund and heartless wench.

SH: I read somewhere that you two had words.

Yes, it was last year at this same event. She walked past me and said that I was a disgrace to the field. I told her that I wasn’t the one charging 700 dollars for a phone call and that my record is a lot more accurate than hers. She always travels with goons and one of them shoved past me pretty violently, but I was amused. Silvia Browne is a scam and not a very nice person either.

SH: Talk about your accuracy record on predictions?

To make a point, I played the lottery for a week straight and won every single day. I never collected the money. It wasn’t about the money. I wasn’t able to see everything that happened on 9/11 but I was able to see the twin towers and just madness. That can be researched. I said on a local talk show that “something is going to happen in mid September in New York City. There will be madness and I see death on a larger scale than we are accustomed to.” I wish that I could have seen things more clearly to where my gift would have been able to help humanity and stop that event from happening, but my visions do not work like that. All in all, my predictions have been pretty spot on, but I certainly don’t claim to know all or claim to be 100% all of the time. I only report my perception of my vision. My perception isn’t always correct.

SH: UFOs…what do you know about them?

Some are ours, some are theirs. It’s pretty much that simple. Anyone that thinks we are not getting visited by aliens is delusional. There is too much evidence to overlook. And just to let you know, when I worked on the time travel experiments, I was made aware that not all the technology that we were using was human inspired. There was some alien involvement.

SH: Have you had any contact with aliens?

No.

SH: Seen any dead bodies, flying saucers…anything like that?

No, but I have heard enough from credible sources to take their word for it.

SH: What do you think about a government cover up when it comes to UFOs?

I think that it’s pretty transparent, don’t you? Without question, there are aliens that visit this planet, have had an impact on our world, and will continue to do so for the years to come