PDA

View Full Version : ALIEN CIVILIZATION ON THE MOON discoveries by Brian Michael Flickinger

brycyns
12-05-2011, 06:18 AM
I created a site on Facebook called ALIEN CIVILIZATION ON THE MOON , it shows some of the 10,000 recent discoveries of ultra modern structures and alien objects I have discovered on the Moon . I found them on Google Earth Moon , and the coordinates are on the bottom of each photo . You can also request more by emailing me at brycyns@gmail.com . Make sure you put " REQUESTING ALIEN PHOTOS FROM BRIAN MICHAEL FLICKINGER "

Garuda
12-05-2011, 06:27 AM
It's OK to put the link to your facebook page here.

But it would be even nicer if you could discuss your work here.

Facebook no longer has discussion pages, only comments.

And somehow that just ain't the same...

gorganthium
06-18-2012, 10:19 AM
586I have found some images on the moon and mars though google earth that maybe alien bases and crashed ufos.The alien base i discovered in the mountains of peru was impressive.It even showed ufos coming and going to the alien base.Some of the hundreads of crashed ufos i have found on google earth are impressive.The main areas where i have found crashed ufos was the Mountains of Peru and the himaylain mountains.In nearlty over 50 countries i have looks at on google earth,i just about found a crashed ufo in every country.i have added one of the best crashed ufo photos.please enjoy

Most of the crashed ufos are in very remote mountain valleys and remote areas where people and planes do not go
I created a site on Facebook called ALIEN CIVILIZATION ON THE MOON , it shows some of the 10,000 recent discoveries of ultra modern structures and alien objects I have discovered on the Moon . I found them on Google Earth Moon , and the coordinates are on the bottom of each photo . You can also request more by emailing me at brycyns@gmail.com . Make sure you put " REQUESTING ALIEN PHOTOS FROM BRIAN MICHAEL FLICKINGER "