PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

lycaeus
10-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself. Im a 21 year old male from Ontario, Canada. Ive been into consiracy, history, aliens, metahysics and the like for 6 years now. I usually send most of my time either reading and writing or laying (some buttons dont work sometimes] music. I have some strange exerinces Id like to share sometime soon. Nothing too sectactular or amazing, but interesting for me. I often wonder if I am sending too much time wondering about weird stuff like aliens and should be more down to earth and grounded, so I try not to obsess and kee an oen mind. However, while I can not confidently state that Ive interacted with an alien or a demon, I know that my life has been messed with by unseen forces. I feel my life ath is not a usual and ordinary life to a small degree, and it gets lonely sometimes, but Im sure a lot of eole here have exerienced things that are far more unbelievable than my own exeriences, and thats comforting, esecially to see the level of intelligence here.
Im really into Fores thread right now. I stoed reading it several years ago when someone convinced my naieve gullible ass that its ********, but now I see that this someone was a negative influence dragging me down, so Im kind of icking u where I left off. Ill robably do more reading here than osting, but just thought Id say hi.

Garuda
10-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place.

(PS: It seems the 'P' key of your keyboard is having a problem... ;) )

lycaeus
10-04-2012, 01:18 AM
yeah it works sometimes and sometimes doesn't. might have to get an external keyboard soon, lest I drive everyone nuts with bad spelling

A99
10-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Good thing you're not using the "Philodox" at this forum or else everybody would be calling you "Hilodox" instead! :biggrin2:

lycaeus
10-17-2012, 02:25 AM
"Philodox: A person with an excessive interest in his own opinions."

haha, um, I don't get the joke... :confused: