PDA

View Full Version : A Guy Sees Dead Humans Transformed Into Greys In The First Postmortem World

lycaeus
10-02-2012, 05:30 AM
I thought this was intriguing. Im sorry I dont have much to say about this, but I thought this was really interesting, from a blog I just discovered.
If anyone knows more about this, Im very curious. Of course this guy could be full of it, but maybe it has something to do with the hybrid human/alien agendas.
Heres a quote from his blog post:

The first world one enters, particularly in our present era, looks amazingly like the paintings of Paul Delvaux, which is why I have been using these paintings as of late. They use the moon, which is itself a symbol of death and dreams and reveal a world that is made of both beauty and nonsense. The worlds are often very gray, but slightly luminous. It is as if you are walking outdoors at night and the light gives off a warm hum. In these grayworlds (the same grayworlds we experience during dream states) one will often confront their most terrifying demons. This world is filled with human dead that have created a world that looks very simliar to the physical domain, with very little light. I stand by the statement that this is the place where the Grays come from. I say that as a matter of personal opinion because I have seen them there as well as human beings rapidly undergoing a transformation of their human form into the form of Grays. I do not describe this process as a positive thing, but rather a negative process of derangement. The simple fact that the experience with Grays are often very nonsensical reveals that they come from the same substratum as dreams, but on a much more conscious level.

http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.ca/2012_06_01_archive.html

norenrad
10-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Reminds me of the 1979 movie "Phantasm", very creepy.

A99
10-03-2012, 06:10 PM
A number of researchers in the field of paranormal photography who are members of the Spiritualist Church have stated that the lower the realm the human discarnate resides on, the more deformed and almost monstrous-like they appear. Spiritualists do not believe in demons so this is why they are saying that those images of those deformed ones are human discarnate’s on the lower-levels. Then there are others who just throw away the pics of the ones that some of those deformed ones show up in because ‘they’ do not exist within the operating paradigm that they are working from. lol

At any rate, the ones I get the most are those who possess all of the facial features of humans but for some odd reason their philtrum looks animal-like. I also get ones that look human but they have over exaggerated noses, mouths and/or teeth but those ones probably have to do with barrel-like lens distortions that occur sometimes when photographing through dimensions.

But most long term non-Spiritualists paranormal photographers, like myself, believe that we don’t know with absolute certainty, of course, that the ones who look ‘different’ in the way I described above are really low-level human discarnate’s at all because they could be ‘beings’ of Magonia that many cultures and religions call demons/jinn or elementals etc… or they are discarnate’s from other worlds who have died and transited into the astral realm. They may also be actual physical beings from other planets who have the technology to zap into other dimensions. IOW’s, there are many possibilities here and for the objective researcher, none of them can be ruled out.

What’s interesting is that photos showing anomalous beings in them also look as if the camera was able to penetrate THROUGH each “plane/level” to a certain depth where what shows up in the pic or video are one layer after another of anomalous images from different levels. IOW's, the camera is penetrating through several layers or planes that exists in those unseen non-physical realms so whatever shows up in the pic or vid may each be from different levels.

This explains why one may capture photographic material showing a few different kinds of beings in one photo or movie clip. And with a trained eye when analyzing such material, one can even detect those different layers too… in fact, many times they are very clear to see especially in video clips.

One wonders if sometimes our lucid dreams are like this too. Where one being who resides on another plane pops into the dream even though he’s not on the same plane/level or even level of consciousness as whatever else is in the dream at that time. Yet, that being on the other plane is still able to interact simultaneously with everything that’s going on in that dream even though he’s actually somewhere else and not really there.

So in this sense, I can understand how a Gray alien could show up in someone’s lucid dream even though he’s on an entirely different plane/level than the dream level seen in the minds eye of the dreamer. IOW’s, the consciousness of the Gray alien injected itself into the dreamers lucid dream hence making itself part of that dream too... just like the dreamer is doing the same thing too as what often times happens in lucid dreams.

If the lucid dream is really a mind’s eye view of a scenario going on in another reality which in this case would be the astral world on one of its lower levels, it would be entirely feasible for a Gray alien to inject himself into that reality in the percipients mind’s eye view just as it would be in anything else. So anything is possible.
But is the main non-locale of the Gray Alien actually in the astral world? I don’t believe so but that’s just my opinion. I'm just saying that they have the capability to inject themselves into our dream and interact with us from the physical or near physical realm they are operating from with their technology.

lycaeus
10-04-2012, 02:41 AM
Ive been reading this guys blog a lot. He definitely believes in demons and has had a lot of crazy experiences. I definitely believe that grey aliens can enter into our dream worlds and waking worlds. If the quote simply mentioned him seeing a grey alien, I would not be so intrigued. What creeped me out was him describing how he saw humans like us, transforming and degenerating into greys. Had he seen disfigured humans, or pure grey aliens, then I would not be too surprised. It was the transformation that of humans that caught my attention. He even tells stories of people who are told by grey aliens that they 'will be just like them eventually'. I wonder if its a conscious choice the newly deceased make, or maybe they are, more likely tricked, into becoming greys. And of course there is all this evidence of greys mixing their genes with us. I thought it was just a physical thing, but I guess it goes on in the other worlds too.

Do you have a site with your pictures?

A99
10-04-2012, 03:09 AM
I will comment later on that guy's blog. I admit that it's interesting.... that he saw those transformations like that. Below is one of my video's and will post pics of other beings captured via cam in the next post here.

Make what you will of this video and I agree it's poor in quality but it was captured in semi-darkness. There's a morphing entity in the chair that is swiveling back and forth and to and fro. At one point
in the video, a being with a large global head goes behind the chair and does this bopping up and down thing. I show a profile of it in one of my screenshots below.
Notice the Ram screenshots or is it the Goat of Mendes? The Ram or Bull is a very universal symbol in ancient cultures and religions and it's amazing that it showed up in this video. By the way, one has to view this video frame-by-frame in a video editor to see those screenshots I have below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMpLzKbip0&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxMpLzKbip0&feature=youtu.be)

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/profileofspirit.png
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/headandprofile-1.gif
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/ram.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/sc1.jpg

A99
10-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Here are some photo's I've captured of different kinds of interdimensional beings.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/nov12_lg.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture9.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture2.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture1.jpg

A99
10-04-2012, 03:21 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Untitled_0016_0001ppp.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture7.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture6.jpg
Here's the same one without the notations: Other anomalous faces are seen in this one too... one looks like a birdman, another looks like an astronaut with some blurred faces in it etc...
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Picture18z.jpg
Below is a "fog experiment" where my dad's (who is deceased) face showed up in it. That's a photo of him on the right.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture4.jpg

A99
10-04-2012, 03:22 AM
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture5.jpg

The above image is from another fog experiment... I call it the "Ancient Mariner".

kleemkrishnaya
10-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Wow, A99 those are great pictures - may I show you a couple of mine at some stage, not taken intentionally, but showing strange anomalies, for your comments?

As regards morphing into "greys" - I have seen my own face change shape when doing mirror meditation; it can be quite startling. Apparently these appearances can be from past incarnations as well as future ones. If you have ever looked at yourself in a mirror while out in the astral it can also be very shocking - I have seen my eyeballs rolled back so only the white of the eyes shows, but at other times I can be anything from a purple ball to my 3-D self. Possibly it depends on one's mood at the time, or the dimensional body one is "wearing" at the time?

A99
10-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi Kleem! I would love to see your photos! You can post them here or send them to my email address at bunacode@gmail.com
I had to delete my photos here and switch that movie to private because I'm only permitted to show them for a few hours at a time in any public venue. I'm not at liberty to extrapolate on that at this time but DO show your photos here anytime, I'm sure others too would love to see them too!

lycaeus
10-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Damn, I guess I'm too late to the party. Maybe you could email me some pictures/videos? That would be very, very cool!

Looking forward to here what you have to say about the blog.

Maybe they're not humans turning into greys. I know that when I do magic mushrooms, my face can change from anything to a ghost, a skull, a grey alien looking face, a monster, or someone very different. And I think psychedelic trips are a bleed through, or a glimpse, into more subtle worlds such as dreams or the astral plane. So who knows...

And yeah Kleem, please share your photos.

kleemkrishnaya
10-05-2012, 06:10 AM
727 This one: I accidentally took a pic with the lense pointed towards myself, but I have seen my aura similar to this. . . .

Thanks for your interest - I am no photographer, just take pics with my Blackberry when I am on hikes through the forests, but have some strange photos:

726 This one I tried to post previously but had lost the cable for the BB, & just took the photo off Facebook - but this is the original now (found cable!) I cropped off various parts to look at more closely, but won't post those. When I took the photo I actally saw bright points of light, blinding me - I didn't think it would show anything at all. My daughter called me over to see something else (flowers) & I forgot about this until I looked at the photos at home. FWIW. . . .

Fore
10-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks for your interest - I am no photographer, just take pics with my Blackberry when I am on hikes through the forests, but have some strange photos:

726 This one I tried to post previously but had lost the cable for the BB, & just took the photo off Facebook - but this is the original now (found cable!) I cropped off various parts to look at more closely, but won't post those. When I took the photo I actally saw bright points of light, blinding me - I didn't think it would show anything at all. My daughter called me over to see something else (flowers) & I forgot about this until I looked at the photos at home. FWIW. . . .

I recall having seen that photo before, Kleem under what name did you visit OMF?

A99
10-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Wow keem, I'm very impressed by your photos! I hope you plan on making it a habit to take photo's and not just when you see something because sometimes things show up on film even though you didn't see it at the time when you took the photo.
But as you said about your second photo that you didn't think those lights would show up in your pic.... that's true because for most people, if they see something like that and take a pic of it, nothing or hardly anything shows up in the pic at all.
The reason why is because there has to be a stochastic resonance between you (your 'higher self but I always just refer to that as "you") and those 'spiritual energies' around you that are able to work with the technology of the cam that result in those anomalies that you saw showing up on film.
Those spiritual energies actually familiarize themselves with your cam so try to use the same one all the time for this reason. You should also take photo's even if you don't see anything but nevertheless 'sense' that it's a good time to take a pic. Just point your cam into the air and see what shows up. Not everybody can do this but it looks like "you've got it"! So keep up the good work!

A99
10-05-2012, 05:52 PM
lycueus, please check your PM inbox. Also, am reading over that blog again and will comment here later. :)

A99
10-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Wow, A99 those are great pictures - may I show you a couple of mine at some stage, not taken intentionally, but showing strange anomalies, for your comments?

As regards morphing into "greys" - I have seen my own face change shape when doing mirror meditation; it can be quite startling. Apparently these appearances can be from past incarnations as well as future ones. If you have ever looked at yourself in a mirror while out in the astral it can also be very shocking - I have seen my eyeballs rolled back so only the white of the eyes shows, but at other times I can be anything from a purple ball to my 3-D self. Possibly it depends on one's mood at the time, or the dimensional body one is "wearing" at the time?

I've had the experience of seeing myself morph into one face after another while looking in a mirror. It seemed to me as if I was viewing how I looked in various past lives or they could have been spirits who were hanging around me at the time. This occurred when I was in the mist of a Kundalini awakening.... a lot of things were going on at that time.

But back to your aura photo.... I've seen other photos of people who are glowing brightly in photos of themselves. Those individuals were very spiritually advanced. So this must be the case with you too! Let's just say that I'm very impressed by that photo and have analyzed it too in an editor. The colors in your aura are so clean and bright too! Thanks for sharing!

A99
10-05-2012, 06:48 PM
lycaeus,
I already commented on the section that you quoted from that blog....
Here's the link and I adress my own thoughts on where grays come from in the last paragraph. http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?892-A-Guy-Sees-Dead-Humans-Transformed-Into-Greys-In-The-First-Postmortem-World&p=14507&viewfull=1#post14507

kleemkrishnaya
10-08-2012, 05:55 AM
I recall having seen that photo before, Kleem under what name did you visit OMF?

Hello, Fore - I was kirolak on OMF & I did indeed post this picture there! (As mentioned, I took it off my Facebook page because of my missing pc-to-BB cable, so no data re was available to anyone who wanted to analyse it, which I didn't realise then; I don't have a technical background at all)

Thanks to everyone for the interest & kind words!

A99
10-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Kleem, there's a great book out about orbs by:
Klaus Heinemann was born and educated in Germany and holds a Ph.D. in experimental physics from the University of Tübingen. Dr. Heinemann worked for many years in materials science research at NASA, UCLA, and as research professor at Stanford University. He is the co-author, along with Míceál Ledwith, of The Orb Project.

Gundi Heinemann received her degrees as an educator in Germany and teaches numerous alternative medicine disciplines. She maintains a healing arts practice in California.
It's entitled: ORBS: Their Mission & Messages of Hope

In the past decade people all over the world have become fascinated with orbs—the opaque circular features that appear unexpectedly in photographs. In fact, the popularity of this phenomenon has risen so much that serious research has been done on them. Books have been written about what they could be, how they’re produced, and all of the scientific aspects of these beautiful spheres of light. However, one question has gone unanswered: what does their appearance mean? Orbs: Their Mission & Messages of Hope explains that these fascinating circles of light are here for a specific purpose—to bring us hope.

Written by orb expert and former Stanford and NASA materials science researcher Klaus Heinemann, together with his wife, Gundi Heinemann, a healing arts practitioner, this book is a grounded and visionary presentation of facts and experiences in orb photography. They offer convincing new results addressing the skeptic and numerous reports of meaningful orb encounters from people all over the world. This book delves deep into the magical and exciting world of orbs—how and when they appear to us—and explores what these emanations from Spirit Beings are trying to communicate.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/ORBS-Their-Mission-Messages-Hope/dp/1401928862#_

lycaeus
10-10-2012, 04:26 AM
lycaeus,
I already commented on the section that you quoted from that blog....
Here's the link and I adress my own thoughts on where grays come from in the last paragraph. http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?892-A-Guy-Sees-Dead-Humans-Transformed-Into-Greys-In-The-First-Postmortem-World&p=14507&viewfull=1#post14507

Ok, I got you now. I thought you were going to add on to what you wrote in that comment, as you said you were "reading over that blog again and will comment here later. " but I guess you moved that comment to become the first response somehow (?) ... it threw me off a bit.

Anyhow, thanks for your input. I dont remember experiencing any worlds like the author describes, so I really don't know and theres no point in jumping to conclusions. Ill admit, I felt a little fear in wondering if I might be turned into a grey when I die, but I think thats unlikely, and not worth worrying over. I do think though, that when we die, we take the nonphysical aspects of our being we have created in this physical lifetime, and our postmortem environment may relfect our deeply seated, unconscious beliefs; a reflection of ourselves where thoughts manifest much more quickly than in physical life, like a dream.

I was asking myself why I bother reading about peoples experiences in dreamworlds/astral planes, and I decided it is worth my time because I want to understand the 'bigger picture'. I also think that I may die too soon as a result of all kinds of things that are happening now, and it might be beneficial to try and learn the ways of the afterlife realm before I go there... And who knows, maybe our reality will change in our lifetime, into a more psychically aware civilization, or like a bleed through of a higher density where we start to see spirits and things that were hidden to us before. Learning about this stuff would reduce shock and trauma in those situations, but at the least, its decent entertainment.

lycaeus
10-18-2012, 02:18 AM
Some thoughts on this guy's blog.

The author of Transmissions From The Imaginal, Dan Mitchell, had a darker blog previously called Luminosity where he documented his very intense, dark and frightening extraordinary experiences with strange phenomena and beings, though I never got to read it because he deleted it! One reason he took it off the internet is because the people reading it were attracting negative attention. I think a likely possibility is that they were learning too much about the dark alien agenda by reading his personal experiences, and so they needed to be readjusted, or scared back into their place, but that's just my speculation.

This newer blog is all about painting this phenomena in a more positive light. I think he is influenced by negative entities, probably aliens, to further their agenda, which I understand as what is presented intelligently on montalk.net. With mind programming and remote influence as a factor supported by Fore's writings, I think this might be the case. (I actually spent hours reading through the "what we think we know so far' thread, and my computer broke down out of the blue and had to get it fixed. I think someone does not want me reading it)

The thing that caught my eye, was that he has created a 'banned word list' and the first three words to go are Alien, Hybrids and Abductions. This bugs me because I have my own experiences that give evidence to support the negative alien agenda theory, which I will write about on this forum soon. I directly confronted him on my speculations and am waiting for his response.

He is also banning Higher Self, but uses the word Seraph frequently, in a very similar context that HS is used, almost identically...

Before I get into this rant, I want to first explain that I am now imposing a ban upon myself when it comes to using certain words. From this moment forward I plan to no longer use these words and terms because they sully the nature of this blog and my attempts to express the sacred via written language. This ban allows me to no longer write about the people and ideas that aren't worth your (or my) time. I encourage readers to add to this list if they wish.

The first terms to go will be "aliens" "hybrids" and "abduction". I have grown enough over the last two years to discard their usage altogether. These words essentially confuse and add all sorts of baggage to something that is already complex and challenging enough. Part of the problem is that outsiders, people with no experience whatsoever in this realm, have been behind the creation of abduction lore. This has caused the phenomenon to appear as something it is not...mainly people getting abducted by aliens from another planet or dimension, having hybrid children, getting implants, and etc. To be clear, I do not believe in this mythology at all. I personally think it is hiding something else. The sheer lack of evidence in these cases (real documentation of missing fetuses by doctors, daytime abductions with witnesses, etc.) is very telling that this is not what it appears to be.

Many fragile-minded people tend to latch onto these terms and from there create all sorts of personal delusions and conspiracy theories. I personally believe that in the last 50 years what we have truly witnessed is myth-making, and this myth-making is something of a cover up. These words and phrases also tend to malign this blog and place it in a category I do not wish to steer it in any longer. I am convinced more than ever before that all of these ideas actually tarnish the sacred. After years of research. I find it safe to say that there is something nefarious behind the abduction and UFO lore. I think it is a springboard for new age ideas that essentially render the human spirit gullible, docile, and malleable. Consequently, I also believe there are genuinely dangerous entities masquerading as "Aliens" and convincing the above-mentioned dupes that they are a part of something truly fantastic.
http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.ca/2012/10/synchronicity-and-loss-of-meaning.html

I think this is an example of someone unknowingly enouraging the negative agenda, though I could be wrong. He is an excellent writer, good communicator, moral, very intelligent, religious and experienced in paranormal phenomena. These are the traits in people that truth seekers (like myself} are attracted to. This also describes a very popular candidate to act as a disinformation source for negative beings.
With all of this evidence in regard to powerful mind manipulation, I think our best tool is our intuition.

lycaeus
10-23-2012, 02:45 AM
in regards to the last post ^^^^^ I just want to add that it is my own (somewhat thoughtless and random speculation). I'm reading Discerning Alien Disinformation from Montalk.net, and my mindset is somewhat paranoid.

This newer blog is all about painting this phenomena in a more positive light.
I regret writing that... It should have said something like, 'This new blog seems a bit New Agey to me, and seems to marginalize the alien/hybrid/abduction phenomenon.

I think he is influenced by negative entities, probably aliens, to further their agenda
I think that because I gather that the new blog is a huge contrast to Luminosity and might be the result of negative entities encouraging him to delete his encounters of demonic or alien encounters to be rid of evidence that contradicts the new age stuff that promotes the idea of aliens being mostly positive and merely physical (not 'ultraterrestrial). I realize he never talked explicitly about a 'negative alien agenda', but thought maybe Luminosity might get people to question the new age propaganda, so they could have manipulated him into deleting the evidence through psychic thought influence of some sort.

He also says that what we think of as aliens are just dead humans. I find that interesting because I want to understand the truth behind all this crazy stuff on the 'net. I presumed that the negative alien agenda is a reality and hid blog may be some sort of unintentional disinformation.

That's just me trying to see through deception, but it looks like I'm getting a little too paranoid with this alien influence stuff. There was no reason for me to make these harsh accusations. I think I imght just be projecting my paranoia into inappropriate situations, but the reason I brought this up was because I wanted to get some feedback on my rather paranoid thoughts.

He actually wrote an article about my paranoid theorizing that makes me look pretty stupid. It is what it is...
http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.ca/2012/10/a-note-for-confused.html

lycaeus
10-29-2012, 05:04 AM
Okay, I'm going to be 'that guy' and keep going on about little things.

This comment caught my attention. I'll leave it up for interpretation. I mean absolutely no disrespect to Dan (author of the regarding blog and of this comment) because he is a good writer that I enjoy and a very good person...

I have always liked Karla Turner. However, I think she got in far over her head and never really understood what she was up against. Having read her stuff, it comes off new agey and paranoid. To me that is the perfect recipe for these beings to feed off of people. So in my personal opinion, even though she may have felt that she was fighting them off, she was very likely calling them in even further without realizing it. People truly do not understand how inwardly damaging ideas can be. My personal recommendation to anyone reading this is to stop the research into these beings altogether because it doesn't lead to very wholesome places. There are far more deaths and tragedies that have occurred than the ones you named. I'm sure you know that.

I believe beyond the shadow of a doubt that these "aliens" are in fact dead people in a deranged postmortem state. They know how to scare us or evoke a state of wonder and obsession. Because they exist beyond the threshold of death simply exposing ourselves to them exposes us to death. So if it isn't suicide, it will be cancer or some other drawn out physical or mental illness that steals away our time here. It just isn't worth it. I lost years pursuing them and went deep enough to know that I was about to get myself in serious trouble. These beings are behind some very nasty things in this world-things that I don't ever want to write about on here again.

Oddly enough I was thinking about making a post called "Defining An Indigenous Presence" but decided against it because I realized that just writing about these issues here in the comment section could create more problems. Luminosity was a transmitter of these entities. I really mean that. I just don't want to do the same thing again.

Kind Regards,
Dan

http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.ca/2012/10/a-note-for-confused.html#comment-form

Neuru
11-22-2012, 10:51 PM
'Transmissions from the Imaginal' has been getting very, very interesting in the last few weeks although the word 'interesting' is probably an understatement. For those who haven't yet done so I do recommend catching up with the latest posts even if they never had any experiences of the sort that Dan Mitchell had.

lycaeus
12-25-2012, 12:18 AM
'Transmissions from the Imaginal' has been getting very, very interesting in the last few weeks although the word 'interesting' is probably an understatement. For those who haven't yet done so I do recommend catching up with the latest posts even if they never had any experiences of the sort that Dan Mitchell had.

There is definitely something weird going on there. He just went on hiatus for a couple months, but says he'll be back with a new and improved blog about more important things! I could go on about my comments there, but I'll just say that the author is a pretty smart guy, but the strange part is how quickly he dismisses the alien phenomena as well as the possibility of genetic tinkering to our predecessors.

I just checked the blog just now, and it looks like he blocked access to all the older posts. Ho hum...

montalk
12-25-2012, 12:52 AM
He did that with his older Luminosity blog, which he took down before eventually coming back with Transmissions from the Imaginal.

but I'll just say that the author is a pretty smart guy, but the strange part is how quickly he dismisses the alien phenomena as well as the possibility of genetic tinkering to our predecessors.

Well, maybe there's nothing wrong with his logic, just with the root assumptions that he's reasoning from. Maybe he's had certain personal experiences that he's not willing to question or think around. You know, if something hits you deep enough, you stop reasoning at it and start reasoning from it. The giveaway is when you stop looking at facts and try your best to ignore them.

Once those premises are anchored in place, everything that contradicts it (including facts) can and must be rationalized away. Once you see a dead guy turning into a gray, and accept as your root assumption that all grays are therefore dead people in disguise, then you have to logically conclude from that premise that all alien abduction reports and the idea of genetic tampering in ancient times must be false. If it doesn't explain 90% of data points about aliens, no problem, cleverness can help you dismiss or ignore them in attractive ways.

lycaeus
12-25-2012, 01:16 AM
It's never a bad idea to check your assumptions. I was mainly interested in his writings because it contradicted my learned beliefs about alien manipulations. I was swaying more towards his beliefs on the subject at times, but after talking about it with someone I decided that it doesn't add up.

In one of the above posts I wrote:

I'm reading Discerning Alien Disinformation from Montalk.net, and my mindset is somewhat paranoid.

I want to say now, that DAD is not paranoid whatsoever. It is probably the most well-thought out, reasonable, clear and intelligent piece on the subject I have read. I highly recommend it.

A99
12-25-2012, 01:51 AM
I don't like his writing style which reflects an annoying pretentiousness that seems to overshadow EVERYTHING including whatever insights he's sharing. All I’m seeing is style over substance. A style that interferes with the overall flow and coherency of his message. For this reason his throught processes seem disjointed and maybe a little crazy at times too. He throws in too many ostentatious words, concepts and interwoven narratives that may look really impressive at first glance but by the time I reach the second paragraph, my eye's start to glaze over where I'm no longer interested in reading the rest of it. It’s like he’s trying too hard to impress at the expense of clarity. And quite frankly, I don’t have the time or the interest to slow down and try to decipher what it is that he’s actually trying to say.

Neuru
12-25-2012, 02:54 AM
All I can say about my impressions of him is that he's a charismatic person (though, sure, obviously there's no accounting for taste, and 'charismatic' may have a slightly different meaning for most everyone) and he's quite convinced he's right or at least on the right track - and that makes for a potent combination.

Also, his discounting the reality of reincarnation reminded me of a creationist argument that states that the Earth was really created only a couple thousand years ago and it was G-d who had put there all those fossils (aka evidence to the contrary) to confuse us and to test the faith of believers... yeah, right. Descartes' Evil Genius (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartesian_skepticism#The_Evil_Genius) is somewhat related to this. Montalk said it better than I could have.

A99
12-25-2012, 03:11 AM
All I can say about my impressions of him is that he's a charismatic person (though, sure, obviously there's no accounting for taste, and 'charismatic' has a different meaning for most everyone) and he's quite convinced he's right or at least on the right track - and that makes for a potent combination.

Two very strong traits of cult leaders that are perceived and hence admired by those who follow them.

A99
12-25-2012, 06:21 PM
There is something that I have always found disquieting about Dan Mitchell's blog. I recall the first time I logged on to it and once I looked it over, it seemed like like some kind of an experimental writing project. His writing style just seemed to reek of that. That was my first impression of it. Later I was to find that others wondered about that too.

Generally speaking, I always see red flags pop up anytime I see an brilliant and exceptional writer, who also just so happens to be an "Experiencer" who focuses primarily on those experiences as the main theme that he writes about. In fact, if I was a professional writer, an internet blog would be an excellent venue to not only develop ones fictional storylines but also to get feedback for more material to work into those narratives.

I recall back seven years ago when I was a member of another UFO conspiracy forum when sometimes we would see a new member pop in, who we would find out is a superb writer, start up a new thread to tell us about their "experience". Most members seemed to enjoy the "story" and the question/answer thing that followed it but a good many members strongly suspected that the story was complete fiction because the quality of the writing of it was just too good to be true. Most of those ones strongly suspected that it was just a writing exercise on the part of the writer and nothing more. They were very entertaining stories but they were most likely pure fiction.

However, those threads that were like that may have functioned as a research project in something like public gullibility, for example, that were conducted by gov’t agencies or think tanks. Whatever the case may be, the people who were running the forum seemed to approve those kinds of threads because they would jump into them and give positive feedback on the material even though they rarely participated in the forum at any other times. This too raised red flags for a number of members where some ended up dropping out of the forum because they strongly sensed that their posts in those threads were being monitored by those outside agencies. Many were also wondering if the forum was being paid by such groups to allow those "experiments" to be conducted there.
However, at this point in time, I seriously doubt that the gov't or a university would have a first-rate writer be the "experiencer" in those cases. The reason why is because it would look too contrived and unconvincing to set up their research project like that. They would know that to amp up the believability factor, they would need to have a “run of the mill” writer as the "experiencer". And for obvious reasons too, as any sagacious reader would get a big whiff of the stench of mendacity if they used a someone who was a just too darn eloquent to be believed in that role instead.

There are quite a few forum participator’s on the internet who are good writers, hence why they are in forums in the first place because they love to write. But Bill Mitchell is a writer who is in an entirely different league than the vast majority of bloggers on the internet. He clearly ranks right up there with the best of them even in the professional arena. For this reason, I would not be surprised if everything that he has been writing about wrt his own experiences are mostly fiction. I hope I’m wrong about that but I can’t seem to shake that off. He even had a disclaimer on his blog saying that everything in it was fiction.... or something along those lines. He was joking, of course, but then again, maybe he was not. :biggrin2:

Neuru
01-04-2013, 12:18 PM
It's back online (since at least yesterday).

lycaeus
01-06-2013, 04:49 PM
But Bill Mitchell is a writer who is in an entirely different league than the vast majority of bloggers on the internet.
Who's Bill? ...just teasing :bleh:

It's obvious that Dan has a strong affinity for Montauk and enjoys going there to have strange experiences. This quote from Preston Nichols (worked at Montauk, as far as I know) came to mind and makes Dan's blog suspect to me. In Encounters In The Pleiades: An Inside Look At UFOs (1996) he writes:

Astral abductions are actually energetic abductions. Aliens sometimes just want to sample our energy. They might want to sample our patterns or get a read out of our energy body since the last time we were abducted. They also might want to program us so we will do and say what they want. Astral programming does work and is done all the time. It was and is used quite frequently at Montauk.

magusnaut
01-11-2013, 06:20 AM
I've been a regular read of Dan Mitchell's two blogs. I first found him through Mike Clelland's blog Hidden Experience blogspot. Since I had similar ufo type experiences to Mike and Dan, I read both bloggers regularly. I remember Lycaeus' comments to Dan Mitchell's posts. They were very well thought out and well written. Mitchell didn't agree with him though. No surprise there. He seems to have his favorites amongst his commenters. Those who agree with him. lol

Here's the thing about Dan Mitchell (his nom de guerre btw) - his Luminosity blog was typical alien abduction experiences mixed with his reminiscing about joining some western ceremonial magic cult when he was in his early 20s. This occult group sought him out and recruited him. He's also attributed murders and other mysterious deaths to this group.

According to what Mitchell wrote in Luminosity, his abductions began when he was a kid and affected at least one brother and his father. A couple of years ago he woke up and an alien wanted him to come out into the hallway and sit with him, which he did. They had some type of hazy communication.(reminded me of Streiber and his cabin visiting alien who'd hang around when he was meditating) I forget if that was the Harlequin or a typical gray alien (this was before he came up with gray aliens as dead people) and am not sure if he specified.

Speaking of the Harlequin - this creature would appear throughout his life and was making lots of appearances before he deleted Luminosity. He called her (or him - it was a transgender type being, from his description) "the Harlequin" and it wore a tutu. Mitchell never explained if Harlequin was an alien or a demon or his seraph (but back then he wasn't writing about his seraph).

He also claimed, in Luminosity, that his wife (pregnant at the time) and one of his sons was abducted and they all saw lots of ufos on a regular basis. Blogger Mike Clelland, at Hidden Experience, drew a picture of the ufo hovering over Mitchell's driveway, based on Mitchell's description. Of course now Mitchell writes ufos, aliens and so on aren't objectively real, but from the imaginal realm. Weird paranormal stuff happened back then too - like a talking fan and poltergeist activity.

As for Mitchell's two trips to Montauk NY, I don't buy it. He's never put photos up of those trips. And what family man, on a really tight budget (which he's written about) would travel from Wisconsin to Long Island for a few days. Also leaving his wife and 4 children, when his wife works a night shift and so much crazy paranormal sh** goes on at home to the point it seems like they are under siege. Mitchell would be suddenly leaving and then just a few days later back blogging at home. All pictures put up were stock photos. Not one personally taken photo. He could have posted his own photos without revealing who he looks like.

Mitchell announced a couple of months back that he's now a postulant (or something similar) in the Eastern Orthodox Church. I think this is from his happening to run into an old friend from the magical group he was in, who's now studying to be an Eastern Orthodox priest. I get the impression Mitchell is very suggestable and easy to influence. He rails against ritual but the Orthodox Church is loaded with ritual. He has to believe in a very absolute version of Christianity so any suggestion of archons, aliens, hybrids et al would make his reality even more difficult than it is. Oddly he doesn't seem to pick up on the old testament nephilim possibly being aliens.

Then there's Mitchell's ideas of purity - he believes in distinct nationalities, doesn't like Whitley Strieber's Jews (wrote a whole blog entry on that one - lol), brings up Israel and Jews in a negative light regarding 9/11 and other subjects. He also has a problem with "effetes" on the east coast (his codeword for gay liberal maybe). He proudly stated that he and his wife own and carry guns. The idea of Mitchell carrying is scary to some degree because he seems to have a problem distinguishing between reality and the imaginal realm that he claimed to visit nightly when he'd close his eyes.

Mitchell and blogger James Bravewolf (also a nom de guerre) of greensun17 blogspot have a mutual admiration society going on with their comments to each other on their respective blogs. It's not a surprise. Bravewolf waxes on in his own blog about "Germania" and a more innocent time in the past. Mitchell has written about nostalgia, the past and how good looking northern europeans were - the right proportioned heads and bodies.

The way Mitchell woul take down and put back up (again and again) his two blogs make me think he has a borderline personality disorder or is bipolar (or both) and because of that is the type of guy, who if you were to put him a few days with an influencial, charismatic man (he respects men, not so much females except for a couple that he indulges in his comments section), he could be persuaded to believe just about anything. Where Mitchell is now is a deep denial of his alien abduction experiences which he once had no problem clearly writing about on Luminosity. Is he intentionally a disinformationist? It's possible. Is someone or something influencing him to disseminate disinformation? It could very well be.

lycaeus
01-13-2013, 05:19 AM
Hey thanks for posting that. It gives me a much more clear idea of what's going on with that blog. I guess when a lot of crazy stuff happens to a person it can be really traumatizing and make you crack. I don't know if it's my place to be judging others, but hey we all have the choice of what we want to put on the internet. I think he is either in denial, or maybe being paid to dismiss his past experiences by deleting his old blog and posting a new one, or 'something else' is influencing him to write the way he does. The fact that you (and Mike C) say Luminosity was about abduction experiences explains a lot. When I read of his trips to Montauk I first thought Whoa.... wait a second, who just takes off like that with a family? but I just assumed he was an honest guy... and that kind of common mistake can be fatal!

I enjoy sci fi stories so if anyone has a copy of Luminosity let me know! I would love to read it.

magusnaut
01-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Y/W lycaeus! It was mostly the "Harlequin" entity and its alleged interactions with "Dan" and the claims of going two years in a row to Montauk Long Island from Wisconsin, for about a one to two day visit with no pics at the height of tourist season - those two recurring stories were hard to believe. And then the deletion of Luminosity.

Now transmissionsfromtheimaginal is revealing him to be a fascistic monarcist since he's moved on from aliens being dead people. I can't believe the sh-- he's bringing up. He admires some of the worst people in history. :rolleyes:

neverwas
01-16-2013, 04:13 AM
I'm only a third of the way though this thread but I had to mention this. Fun thought, what if each of us is given a piece of the puzzle from our own points of veiw. We dig really hard to expose what is really going on. When we get close to exposing the truth, we get tweaked or distracted or derailed. Some end up going off to a weird tangent that discredits everything we have said before. Even if that person was sooo close. Ugh, I try really hard to filter through everything and see the big picture, to add up little clues that always seem to be a constant denominator, (as if that counts). Try to stay on track with a open mind ready to readjust if I find errors or other probabilities that fit so much better. Where do I end up, always with more what if's ...

A99
01-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Is he intentionally a disinformationist?

No, he's a writer and his blogs are complete fabrications and that's all it is. Don't read into it anymore than that.

I can speak from experience that people who are visited by non-human entities who also have paranormal experiences on a
continuous basis, start dragging out their cams and tape recorders and so on to be able to try to record what's showing up to them. Doing that is a natural response to such experiences as what he describes in his blogs. Think "Paranormal Activity" (the movie). The first thing that people who have such experiences do is try to see if something shows up on video or in a photo or in a audio recording. Most of those who attempt to record during those times of high strangeness will get something showing up in those recordings. Depending on the person, some have more success than others but most DO get something showing up in them... even if it's nothing more than a wispy cloud that was only seen when viewing the video recording on playback.

Mitchell never bothered to do any of that and that's just one of many red flags that pop up wrt to his blogs that indicate that he's just making things up all the time.

So he takes two expensive trips to Montauk NY twice, even though he's so poor, he can barely feed and support his family, to investigate the paranormal yet, in both cases, he never showed any photo's from those INVESTIGATION/EXPLORATORY trips. And why was that? Well, it's because he never went there in the first place, that's why!

He's a storyteller... a good one too but that's all he is.

neverwas
01-16-2013, 10:03 PM
I agree with you 99, I was about to put this in " hmm, I skipped page 3 and read this last page, I shall go back later and read page 3. I'm tending to agree with 99 on all of this. Way too much being pushed out now days and really no ability to verify it all, then we are left with a who really knows how much is true or not. Does not nessasarily mean tho that a great writer is automatically full of it. Or that one who has experienced something won't go off on some wild tales at a later date. One has to remember that we are very possibly being messed with." I had to reload the page from last night. I still have my what if to all of this. I don't think most people can get away with messing with any of this without having a entity or 2 bugging them, in what way - who knows. They may even be wanting him to fabricate stuff.
I'm personally not one who gets messed with all the time enough to want to pull out the cameras. I have had a few experiences though the years, good and bad. They did not last long enough to even think about a camera. Nor do they come around with any regularity. Enough to know that many things are possible. My thing to do is to read what he has to say and take most of it as only possibilities and that IF he really is totally haunted all the time to be ware what is coming through. One must have a protection over ones own mind and to be aware of the messing with that can come from any direction. He could possible be only in it for the money or fame or whatever, many seem to be jumping in on that. Even that sort of thing could be part of what certain entities/ humans want to happen. Confusion and dead ends keeping us from really knowing what is up. Or maybe just derailing our hunts for months :) - vectorian

Fore
01-17-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm only a third of the way though this thread but I had to mention this.

Fun thought, what if each of us is given a piece of the puzzle from our own points of veiw. We dig really hard to expose what is really going on. When we get close to exposing the truth, we get tweaked or distracted or derailed. I wanted to pose to you an interesting way of looking at things.

If you knew for a fact that your mind [nor that of the person you are observing] wasn't behind a mental firewall and you could be tampered with on a mental level...not that you would notice it though in this scenario....
And you sat around listening to some man or woman telling a tale that sounded strange to you. But you wanted to know what their accounts were about.

Wouldn't you examine their story closely enough to try to find any common artifact(s) or situations were present between this person and the last 10 people you investigated?

Consider the possibility that *if* in the course of your observations of their accounts neither you nor the person telling their accounts is "completely alone" nor "disconnected" from the situation they are describing and/or experiencing.

What would you think if their accounts started to affect you in strange ways? What if something behind all of remains unseen [paranormal or otherwise] is also lurking in the background aware of the story being told to other participants?

----------------

Question then becomes, what would it do to the one telling the accounts of events and the one listening to it being told.

Do either of you have any form of "actual" protection against mental tampering?

Why is the primary person telling the account anymore "protected" than the observer listening in on the story? What if there are many observers? Can the unknown and unseen presence (paranormal or otherwise) do the same kinds of odd behaviors to the multitude of observers?

That is a good question....is it not? ;)

Some end up going off to a weird tangent that discredits everything we have said before. Even if that person was sooo close. Place what I have said above with this bit of observation you have just made.

And ask yourself. Why did the person telling the tale "suddenly go all weird on you and discredit themselves"?

Think about it as an "involuntary" form of manipulation put into play by something you can't directly observe from outside that persons life. [well if you are lucky you won't directly observe it!]

It begs the question, would a person intentionally discredit themselves?

Look into the UFO/Contactee/Abuctee phenomena and the Paranormal and I think you will find that many individuals [both smart and dumb] in all manner of circumstances...are generally manipulated into a tight corner.

Contactees with films and audio recordings and hundreds of witnesses are set up "for the fall". Sometimes it is kind of obvious that they are being set up to cover up the event by the players who reveal themselves. Either through contradictory or baloney statements or false predictions.

------------

In the paranormal, the same occurs. A lying spirit manipulates an individuals and affects them to such a degree that their behavior as seen from the outside looks irrational or strange. Yet they are either unaware of it or are victims who cannot find an effective counter balance to offset the invasion of their thoughts and notions.

So if you see someone going nutty, either they actually are nutty, or someone pulling the strings behind the curtain is doing so to create impressions through their victims because of some hidden motive which you (the observer) are unable to determine.

Ugh, I try really hard to filter through everything and see the big picture, to add up little clues that always seem to be a constant denominator, (as if that counts). Try to stay on track with a open mind ready to readjust if I find errors or other probabilities that fit so much better. Where do I end up, always with more what if's ...You might want to start by looking at it zoomed out and see if you find any consistent issues across a wide time frame.

I don't know the case that you guys are talking about, but from reading just a handful of posts I see a pattern that I don't think you guys/gals are seeing upfront.

Zoom out and look at the thing in it's entirety.

Such as:
--Why are they poor?
--Why are they "under siege"?
--What does being under siege ultimately mean for the man and his family. (think in terms of a controlling presence(s)

etc.

Zoom out and look at the thing in it's entirety. Then notice the artifacts strewn about from his deleted materials to his transition to his current day self. There will be an observable number of oddities.

(By the way, sorry I haven't been around in a few days, got knocked offline for a while, :angel_not:.)

lycaeus
01-22-2013, 12:02 AM
huh, looks like my email has been removed from the blog's subscription list

magusnaut
01-22-2013, 12:57 AM
A99, I think you 're right. Mitchell's writings are "fabrication" for the most part. Maybe some of it is truth such as his basic family life. But the ufo, paranormal stuff - bullshyte. On his latest entries he's gone from writing about warlords through history that he admires to being disappointed as a postulent in the Eastern Orthodox Church (seems like he will be leaving that latest indulgence) to back to Aliens are Dead People, even though his Banned Words List forbids talk of it and he had written in the past he was not going to write about aliens again.

And wtf is this bromance he has going with James BraveWolf?? lol He links to his blog alot (it's a mutual linking thing too) and their blogs have the same color design and very similar topics. And they write glowing comments to eachother. BraveWolf seems as phony as a $3.00 bill. Oh and James has also seen aliens. They were examining tomatos in his garden, which he wrote about in one of his recent posts.

Lycaeus, Click on that Post Atoms Feed and you should get posts and their comments sent to you under your Feeds. There's a delay sometimes. I use that for alot of blogspots. It seems to work better than the email forwarding. I didn't know a blogger could see a subscribers email. But then paranoid Mitchell has a blog counter and ISP identifier. He's written in the past that government agencies visit his blog and that he receivesdeath threats - which is something I don't understand as he' s never explained why people are so upset that they want to kill him. He writes the most wackassed stuff that i can't imagine it would threaten anyone. :rolleyes:

lycaeus
01-22-2013, 01:36 AM
atom feeding has commenced!

I found a voice recording of someone reading an older post from luminosity (http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.ca/2012/05/luminosity-comes-to-end.html)where Dan talks about encountering beings in his back yard. He goes on about how godly the experience is but I don't take the story at face value even if he really is reporting his honest memories, which I think he is. It's not hard to give someone an experience that is godlike, out of this world, transcendant, connected, amazing, breathless, profound and seemingly revolutionary. All you need to do is slip 5 bucks worth of DMT into someone's drink and voila! Imagine what advanced aliens can do?

magusnaut
01-23-2013, 05:52 AM
Lycaeus, Yeah that's Mike Clelland reading one of Dan Mitchell's encounters. You make a good point about dmt. If we have access to hallucinogenics who knows the powers of an advanced species and how they can affect our minds, making us feel we 're in the presence of God, feeling loved ect.

Also Mike did a computer drawing of Dan's ufo that showed up over his driveway and took his son as he was looking out the window at it. The ufo then deposited his son back on the driveway. Dan described it as a solid craft and Mike did the rendering of it really well. Of course Dan is now saying there are no such things as "nuts and bolts" ufos. He changes his mind so much and his hardcore followers go right along with it.

I read that he and James BraveWolf are starting up podcast together. I think I read that on BraveWolf's blog or maybe it was Mitchell's. Their writings are so similar that it's hard to distinguish them enough to recall who wrote what. Anyway, that's going to be a mutual admiration society of two with those guys doing a podcast together. lol

Fore
01-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Lycaeus, Yeah that's Mike Clelland reading one of Dan Mitchell's encounters. You make a good point about dmt. If we have access to hallucinogenics who knows the powers of an advanced species and how they can affect our minds, making us feel we 're in the presence of God, feeling loved ect. Alot more than just that.

Also Mike did a computer drawing of Dan's ufo that showed up over his driveway and took his son as he was looking out the window at it. The ufo then deposited his son back on the driveway. Dan described it as a solid craft and Mike did the rendering of it really well. Of course Dan is now saying there are no such things as "nuts and bolts" ufos. He changes his mind so much and his hardcore followers go right along with it. That seems to happen a lot to contactees and abductees from talking to them.

I often assume it is because they are looking at a lot of elements and don't have a clue as to what each element means to the whole series of events they are witnessing.

In that cloudy confusion it doesn't take very much "pushing" to make people think that their experience is really about MIB in their driveway or pink elephants from before they were born.

The only thing I think you should keep in mind is that someone who does not know what is actually happening to them or their family...will usually go through alot of revisions on their current understanding and assumptions.

Their "take" on the situation changes based on whatever the next observation might be and what the rationalization may turn into. Of course, there is never any guarantee that what they see is even objectively true.

People see their dead relatives inviting them into an abduction scenario, sometimes with ET standing right next to the projection. Sometimes as the projection itself.

In such a case a person might reinterpret the experience in a different way and assume there is something [spiritually] paranormal when none of that is actually true.

------------------

Experiencers only see, hear and experience. What their interpretations turn out to be is anyones guess. (actually it is their own personal best guess...)

neverwas
01-24-2013, 04:47 AM
fore, I can add up only what I know that I know and come up with ~ many scenarios are possible ~ even those who think themselves firewalled can find themselves being manipulated off track in MANY different ways.
Some may even want to let that go on for a while to throw others off track.
Seems to me though that Dan may be obsessed with this and can't leave it alone. I do think because of that it MAY warant some digging into. His strange behaviour I will just have to take with "cum grano salis"
What brought me to this thread was the tittle, a novel thought to me and one that is not so lightly dismissed as there may be some trickery involved or something we don't yet know. I have my own kindled reasons for pursueing this. I have not read much of Dans writings but I have found them online and plan on reading them looking for similarities with other peoples stories.

Fore
01-24-2013, 08:56 AM
I think I have given you the wrong impression. In theory, no one is firewalled. Certainly not 100% of the time.

There are limited workarounds to work against a possible "skew" of an individual that is open to manipulation. (which is everyone, including myself)

Being aware of such a vulnerability is a start, but not a big start at that.

lycaeus
01-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Also Mike did a computer drawing of Dan's ufo that showed up over his driveway and took his son as he was looking out the window at it. The ufo then deposited his son back on the driveway. Dan described it as a solid craft and Mike did the rendering of it really well. Of course Dan is now saying there are no such things as "nuts and bolts" ufos. He changes his mind so much and his hardcore followers go right along with it.

I did not know that, wow. Imagine if you were in his shoes. You are the man of the house and your job is to provide and protect your family as best as you can. But then overwhelming, powerful forces/intelligences start interfering in your life making things difficult. You seem to have zero power over it and you fear for your kids. That must be terrifying. So now you have to overcome that fear so you can do the best for your family and that involves attempting to evolve your perspective, and try to view things in a more positive, transcendant light. That is your only choice for your sanity and well-being of you and your family it might seem.

But I guess the problem in this case is when you ignore what is right in front of you. You are so desperate for a comforting delusion that you forfeit your instinctive impressions, ignore your senses and reason. Belief is powerful and sometimes you want to believe something so badly that the slightest nudge from someone can trigger a fantasy. I'm thinking of something like that sentimental dull glow you see in the eyes of a born again christian. Your new profound 'revelations' have opened you up to a wider, 'more real' or 'godly' reality you could say... though I'm still confused as to Dan's intentions if he is making up things like going to Montauk (?!)

Whatever the cause is, I see a lot of people talk about the ET and abduction phenomena in such vague, abstract, dreamy, religious or incomprehensible ways. While it is really complicated to understand, I think the basic idea of physical aliens abducting people, going 'medical' on them, brainwashing and torturing in some cases is essentially true. We go fishing, cage cattle, tag wildlife and build aquariums. The universe is huge and full of life. There is a lot of evidence in this field it's overwhelming. We are not dumb and simple creatures unable to understand the basics of the alien phenomena. We know enough that we can label a lot of ET influences, encounters and manipulations as subjectively evil from our perspective.

Always I'm amazed by how much resistance the truth of the ET reality in our world holds in people's minds. Good brainwashing, top-notch. I see a lot of stockholm syndrome.

Castael
01-31-2013, 03:26 AM
Mates, I've been following these guys for quite some time, Dan Mitchell since the very beginning. Has anybody noticed the fawning in the comments to their posts? It seems to be getting more and more pronounced.

And frankly, Bravewolf wasn't too bad until Dan found him, and since then, it's been all about conspiracy theories, the end of the world, and entities. Dan's obsessions, in other words. Dan slams Whitley Strieber but other than the pseudo-philosophical crap DM's now into, I don't see much difference. Streiber and Mitchell are both in the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. Mitchell and Bravewolf together, less the lizards, have basically reinvented David Icke. Actually, Bravewolf started hinting around about lizards in one of his posts not too long ago, so I may be wrong there.

Another point: this "seraph" that DM goes on so much about is just Aleister Crowley's Holy Guardian Angel. In fact, a good bit of DM is Thelemic and Typhonian BS. His recent remark that he's becoming Eastern Orthodox is also total BS. He says he's a "preterist." I don't think he even knows what that means. But Eastern Orthodox are certainly not preterist.

Prediction: DM will eventually turn on JB and publicly criticize him on his blog. He does it to everybody else who gets too close. Just ask Mike Cleland, who for some reason, keeps going back for more.

I personally recommend that people stay away from their blogs as much as possible. I think they both are deliberately trying to evoke something through the internet.

lycaeus
01-31-2013, 05:42 PM
I personally recommend that people stay away from their blogs as much as possible. I think they both are deliberately trying to evoke something through the internet.

That's a hot statement. I know DM has been into some sort of initiation with some sort of groups. Can you reference any examples that relate to evoking something? That would be very, very interesting. I didn't know there was a connection to Crowley at all. That's not very Christian!

And while we're on the subject of critiquing DM, you know how he is so against channeling? Kind of contradicting if you're a Christian because as far as I know, the Christian prophets were simply channelers of messages. We don't know if the messages are from God, or lizards, or George Bush...

Castael
01-31-2013, 07:36 PM
Start by checking out his post of September 6, 2012. Then do some research on magickal triangles and sigils. Dan is no naif. He knows what he is doing.
Then try this experiment. Page through his posts, paying attention only to the accompanying artwork. I think you can learn quite a bit about his focus and his intentions. After all, the eyes are the windows of the soul.

Better yet, don't go back to "Transmissions from the Imaginal" at all. Unless you're spiritually "firewalled," it's about as dangerous as going to an internet gaming site is to your computer, for the same reason. Call it "spiritual trojans." I know whereof I speak. This cane toad has been on the receiving end. There are a lot of "Dans" out there lobbing occult grenades at the world through the web.

I share his reservations about channeling. There are standards by which to measure prophetic speech. No such for channeling.

lycaeus
01-31-2013, 11:40 PM
There are standards by which to measure prophetic speech. No such for channeling.

This might be a good start: Standards of Channeling (http://montalk.net/metaphys/127/standards-of-channeling) from montalk.net

I will check out that post and read up on symbols...

Castael
02-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Interesting reading. I don't think prophetic speech is quite the same as channeling, though. A prophet spoke on behalf of God. His words were God's words not because God possessed him and used his vocal apparatus, but because he was in such intimate relationship with God that he knew God's thoughts. To use a rather awkward metaphor, a prophet is more like a politician's press secretary than a ventriloquist's dummy. No offense intended there to channelers, prophets, secretaries, politicians, or ventriloquists. Just all I could come up with on the spur of the moment.

In any case, I didn't really sign up for this forum because I wanted to talk about channeling. Maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut.

magusnaut
02-02-2013, 02:12 AM
Lycaeus and Castael, Yeah! To your points in your posts #48 and #49 - you both make lots of sense!

Now Dan Mitchell is saying Eastern Othodoxy is NOT for him because church attendance is basically a social type gathering (as if he did not know this about church attendance in general?).

The weird fawning between Dan Mitchell and James BraveHeart continues. They're going to do a podcast together, or so both have announced. Make some popcorn and crack open a beer for the first podcast whenever it airs. http://www.throughtheobsidian.podbean.com/

I don't see that working longterm, much less shorterm. You've got a really good point Castael! Mitchell will turn on BraveWolf or vice-versa. Dan says hybrid aliens don't exist and he tore apart a once very supportive fellow blogger who does Spiral's End (and is a friend of Mike Clelland's) who claimed to have met a hybrid.
http://spirals-end.livejournal.com/

Yet now, just recently, Jame BraveWolf is spilling his guts out on his blog about having two hybrid daughters that he met on a ship! He's also writing about earlier abductions. He seems to be under the impression the grays want him to teach them love and he looks forward to seeing his daughters again. Now why this is not driving Dan Mitchell up a wall is mysterious - because Mitchell has been bitching about this sort of newage talk about inter-species loveydovey stuff for a long time and has stated hybrids don't exist and humans have not been genetically manipulted. And if you suggested we might have, he'd set you straight.

I LMAO when I read James BraveWolf's latest proclamation in the commentaries to his latest post. He wrote he's not going to accept anymore anonymous comments and then Dan chimes in with support that anonymous posters are "spiritually leftist pests". :biggrin2:
http://greensun17.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-age-of-sacred.html

BraveWolf seems like a neo-fascist and I think Dan is too (he doesn't like democracy because it promotes "oneness" and wrote he wouldn't mind living under a ruling monarchy). Reading BraveWolf's nostalgic posts about Germany. Cripes! What's missing? How about the country started two world wars, the Holocaust (never mentioned). He only addresses German suffering.

Castael
02-02-2013, 02:53 AM
Dan had already started down the "quit picking on the Germans" path before BraveWolf came into the picture. They're both headed down a path that ends with Holocaust denial. After all, in a world where you can't believe anything you read in the news (a.k.a "Conspiracy World"), why believe in the Holocaust? I seem to remember DM heaping scorn on poor loony Streiber's "we don't have warp drive because of the Jewish children who died at Auschwitz" theory. Not because it's a loony theory, but because Streiber singled out Jewish children and forgot to mention all the Russians, Poles, Germans, fill-in-the-blank who also died in that terrible war.

Here's a little something to chew on. Cognitive dissonance results when someone is given two conflicting or paradoxical ideas/emotions and is expected or forced to try to believe both. This induces a kind of confused mental/emotional fog, or disequilibrium, and in this state, new information can be more readily introduced, because the mind wants to end the conflict. Dan uses this trick all the time. Latest example, he has the word "Grays" on his verboten list, yet he recently had a post all about them. He'll threaten to quit blogging and he'll even shut the thing down for a few days, then he'll come back, no explanation given. He'll denounce Streiber then relate his own encounter story that could have come straight from "Communion Letters." These are "magick" tricks, mates. He's manipulating his readers. But to what end? For kicks?

BraveWolf just seems naive to me. His story about being ostracized when his daughter moved away was heartbreaking. Then he got back on the worldwide Marxist conspiracy bandwagon without blinking an eye and lost my sympathy. I wonder why he doesn't have custody? Serious question, not trying to be cruel.

magusnaut
02-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Castael, What you 've been writing about - the magickal symbols Dan Mitchell puts up and cognitive dissonance is really interesting. The images he puts up are disturbing - some horrible depressing pics or paintings and then some beautiful soothing stuff and he'll mix them. He throws the reader around with the images and with his narrative that changes. Now he's writing about the grays and hybrids even though they're on the banned word list. He now states hybrids exist (because his podcast bud James BraveWolf saw two hybrid daughters?). So yes, I see and I feel that manipulation by Mitchell. I thought for awhile he was just being a hypocrit or very confused. Now I see your point, if I 'm understanding it correctly. He's manipulating his readers with words and images. If what he said was true about being in an initiatory western magical group how can an average reader like myself, who's had some missing time and seen ufos and other anomalies, protect myself against him? Or, is he harmless? I'm probably sounding like a loon right now, but I don't think he has the best intentions. And, as I had written earlier in this thread, I think his trips to Montauk Long Island were lies because of the distance, time, lack of money, no photos and a wife and four kids at home. So what is Mitchell really up to with his blog?

BraveWolf began their podcast http://www.throughtheobsidian.podbean.com/ and it was okay. Basically a rant on psychedelics and skeevy people in the counter-movement of the 1960s who he encountered as a kid in the upper-middle class suburbs of Boston. I agree with you about the heartache he must have endured losing custody of his daughter and people basically dropping him out of social circles. But that happens alot here in middle class America. He didn't write further on that and instead went into, as you noted, Marxism ( and how terrific the Romanoff family was). Cripes!

BraveWolf wrote some book. Here it is on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Von-nun-bin-ich-Kriegerin/dp/3499131919/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360217579&sr=1-2&keywords=james+bravewolf I don't know what it says, but it has a cover that I wouldn't expect from him, based on his blogging. lol

About Communion Letters - yep, Mitchell as well as BraveWolf have experiences that could of come right out of that book. About Mitchell's entry regarding Whitley Streiber's Jews (or whatever the title was). I could of sworn when I saw the pic of Streiber, he looked semitic. I never saw Streiber with a long, large nose but in that pic it, well if you look at it again, it's strange. I don't know if Mitchell manipulated that or not.

I'd still like to know what happened to "the Harlequin" - the tutu-wearing entity who would visit Mitchell from his childhood right on up to a couple of years ago. How did that just stop? And did the almost nightly ufo sightings he and his wife were having just stop too? He leaves these dead ends for his longtime readers, while his newer readers really have no idea about his previous writings as he deleted them.

lycaeus
02-25-2013, 02:39 AM
Start by checking out his post of September 6, 2012.

Here's the pic:
I haven't got too deep into researching sigils and his blog. I did learn that the Triangle is the second most important shape in magic, next to the circle. It is apparently important to have a triangle if you are in to manifesting spirits.

A magician would never be able to get a certain power or a certain being into a circle without the help of the magic triangle, for the circle is, as we now know, the symbol of the infinite and not the symbol of manifestation. No magician should ever forget this fact. One could, of course, also call a being or a power into a figure different from the triangle, and this is usually done with lower spirits, but when dealing with high powers or high ranking beings the magician will never be able to work without having drawn the relevant diagram, i. e. a triangle, immediately after having constructed the magic circle. The magician will now be aware of the fact that the circle is the first diagram having no limits; the triangle is the first diagram with limits or space-symbol in which a being, a power, etc. may be projected.

(The Practice of Magical Evocation

Instructions for Invoking Spirit Beings from the Spheres surrounding us
by
Franz Bardon)

http://www.hermes-press.com/bardon1.htm#triangle

Castael, can you give a specific example of Dan using pictures and words to perform black magic? I'm sure all the ADDers like myself who would appreciate it.

And another thing that gets my goat with TFTI is the dramatic suspenseful build-up in some of the writings, and then when the delivery comes, it's the same old cheap pepperoni pizza you've received a hundred times before at this restaurant. Like if you read the posts following up to the 'Streiber and Jews' piece, he talks about getting into the thick, heavy, important initiatory stuff, but it just feels like the same old same old.

lycaeus
02-25-2013, 05:57 AM
I also looked up the picture of one of the guys DM puts up at the top of his blog. I didn't even look that hard, just the one guy and this is what I got. Bolded words my own emphasis:

Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baron
Roman Nikolai Maximilian von Ungern-Sternberg

Roman Fyodorovich von Ungern-Sternberg, in 1921, in a Mongolian deel uniform with Russian Order of St. George
Born December 29, 1885
Graz, Austria-Hungary
Died September 15, 1921 (aged 35)
Novosibirsk, Soviet Russia
Allegiance Russian Empire
Service/branch
Imperial Russian Army
White Movement
Years of service 1906 - 1921
Rank Lieutenant General
Battles/wars
World War I
Russian Civil War
Awards
Order of St. George
Order of Saint Vladimir
Baron Roman Nikolai Maximilian von Ungern-Sternberg (Russian: Барон Ро́берт-Ни́колай-Максими́лиан Рома́н Фёдорович фон У́нгерн-Ште́рнберг)[1][2] (December 29, 1885 NS – September 15, 1921) was an anti-Bolshevik Lieutenant General in the Russian Civil War and then an independent warlord whose Asiatic Cavalry Division wrested control of Outer Mongolia from occupying Chinese forces in 1921.
Ungern-Sternberg's attraction to mystic Buddhism and his eccentric, often violent treatment of enemies as well as his own troops earned him the sobriquet "the Mad Baron" during the Russian Civil War. He was also an arch conservative pan-monarchist who aspired to restore the Russian monarchy under Michael Alexandrovich Romanov and revive the Great Mongol Empire under the rule of the Bogd Khan. During his short five month occupation of Outer Mongolia, Ungern-Sternberg imposed order on the capital Ikh Khüree through fear, intimidation, and brutal violence against opponents, particularly Bolshevik supporters.
His subsequent invasion of Southern Siberia in support of anti-Bolshevik rebellions and to head off a Red Army-Mongolian partisan invasion in June 1921 ultimately led to his defeat and capture two months later. He was taken prisoner by the Red Army and tried for counterrevolution in Novonikolaevsk in 1921. After a six hour show trial he was found guilty and executed on September 15, 1921.

...a violent buddhist wow. sounds like a fragmented individual...

Castael
02-26-2013, 06:27 AM
One I clearly remember was before he ended "Luminosity." Here's the post by Mike Clelland in which he notes in the comments:

"I have a very intuitive friend, Anya Briggs, and she thought that some of his darker postings might have even contained an kind of alchemical incantation burred within the text. She saw the potential for nefarious magic within these posts."

See http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/2012/05/luminosity-comes-to-end.html.

Unfortunately those "alchemical" posts are now gone. DM puts them up then pulls them down. He did this again recently. He posted a quite detailed encounter/abduction experience, then almost immediately pulled it. It's called "cognitive dissonance." He's using mind-games to keep his readers hooked.

Castael
02-26-2013, 06:35 AM
One more thing, mates. I've noticed that DM doesn't get many comments when he prattles on about his "metaphysical" gibberish about the "pleroma" and the "seraphim" and such. His loyal readers are really looking for the creepy harlequin stuff. I predict that it'll only be a short while before he either (A) posts another encounter experience and leaves it up, so people will keep reading his blog, or (B) quits blogging again. It's like a game for him: pull the posts, threaten to stop, see how many people beg you to come back.

Also, BraveWolf has reverted back to his poetic storytelling, which I rather enjoy. And he IS getting comments. I wonder if he and DM are already starting to rift, as I previously predicted, and I wonder if it started when JB spilled the beans about those hybrid children?

Castael
02-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Actually, I think you ought to consider removing the picture of the sigil. Without knowing exactly what it's intended to do (I think it's meant to evoke the entities that have plagued him his entire life but who knows), maybe it's not a good idea to put it out there for everybody to see and think about and perhaps copy on a sheet of paper or something? These things can be pretty dangerous.

lycaeus
02-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Castael, that's revealing.. kind of suspicious if you ask me.

I noticed him putting stuff up, taking it down, turning the whole blog off then on again, turning the comments section on and off. Once the comments were turned back on, he was flooded with comments, a lot of nice, encouraging ones.

He poses as an authority figure, really. And the way he changes his mind makes me think he's having mood swings or has a fragmented personality. And people who have traumatic experiences due tend to not be all there. I wouldn't mind the blog so much though if he didn't act like such a know-it-all and was more open-minded and logical about things. I'm pretty sick of vague concepts about imaginary worlds, alien abductors being 'archetypal' symbols of a godly consciousness, that aliens are beyond our comprehension and mystical thinking and assumptions that are so common in the encounter phenomenon field.

And damn! I noticed I did miss the encounter post, since I don't go there often now and don't get the emails. I would have liked that. Admitted, that's mostly what I wanted to hear about was encounters stuff, but his philosophies are interesting to contemplate why he thinks that way about it.

magusnaut
02-26-2013, 07:29 AM
I also looked up the picture of one of the guys DM puts up at the top of his blog. I didn't even look that hard, just the one guy and this is what I got. Bolded words my own emphasis:

...a violent buddhist wow. sounds like a fragmented individual...

It's so screwed up really!:confused: This white russian was one ****. But Mitchell thinks he's awesome. This lines up with BraveWolf's romanticizing about the Romanoff family. I read something on Ungern-Sternberg where witnesses described blood flowing and human body parts in the streets where he, in his waning days of command (hardly no one to command that point, as he had deserters and would kill his own men too) would hack up locals he perceived as enemies.

magusnaut
02-26-2013, 07:41 AM
I caught his latest abduction post that he deleted I think within a day of putting it up. Fairly good stuff for abduction porn to lure us in, if that's what he's aiming at.

It supposidly happened about a week ago. As best I can remember: He and his wife put their kids to bed and they were on the couch getting ready to watch a movie together. I think this was a weekend night, around 9 p.m. He then recalls waking up on the couch a couple of hours later and seeing his wife next to him asleep with their youngest child on top of her, asleep also.

His next memory was being in his car or suv in a field with a female friend he hadn 't seen in awhile. They got out of the car and began walking around the field and saw an accident with trucks involved. His friend had a flashlight and was fixated on the flashlight trying to find her way around the field.

His next memory is waking up in the morning with his wife - both in their bed. His wife says something jokingly about "were we abducted last night?". In a comment (under another post) to one of his subscribers who asked if he was okay, referring to his downed post, he added that his daughter talked about them falling out of a boat (or something) in the sky.

magusnaut
02-26-2013, 07:54 AM
One more thing, mates. I've noticed that DM doesn't get many comments when he prattles on about his "metaphysical" gibberish about the "pleroma" and the "seraphim" and such. His loyal readers are really looking for the creepy harlequin stuff. I predict that it'll only be a short while before he either (A) posts another encounter experience and leaves it up, so people will keep reading his blog, or (B) quits blogging again. It's like a game for him: pull the posts, threaten to stop, see how many people beg you to come back.

Also, BraveWolf has reverted back to his poetic storytelling, which I rather enjoy. And he IS getting comments. I wonder if he and DM are already starting to rift, as I previously predicted, and I wonder if it started when JB spilled the beans about those hybrid children?

Add to that their Through the Obsidian Podcast is a bore! The two of them, chatting together, have no chemistry. And, on their own chatting, almost as boring.

The beginning stages of the schism might well be BraveWolf coming out about meeting his hybrid daughters on a spacecraft and BraveWolf now posting more sensitive blog entries which are bringing in the comments. While Mitchell is instructing readers precisely when we "Fell" and more about the androgyne Seraph.

lycaeus
02-26-2013, 07:54 AM
It's so screwed up really! This white russian was one ****. But Mitchell thinks he's awesome. This lines up with BraveWolf's romanticizing about the Romanoff family. I read something on Ungern-Sternberg where witnesses described blood flowing and human body parts in the streets where he, in his waning days of command (hardly no one to command that point, as he had deserters and would kill his own men too) would hack up locals he perceived as enemies.

Yeah, that's really messed up. I'm pretty sure Lesson One in the book of Common Sense is "Don't take spiritual advice, or anything seriously that comes from a person who looks up to war lords, murderers and psychopaths." I wonder if anyone reading that blog is aware of that or if that picture has even been addressed at all.

He kind of reminds me of the psycho who adopted me in my teens. He called himself 'a narcissistic sociopath', which is essentially a psycho. He was a Nazi gang leader when he was 18 and idolized Hitler. He was very quick-minded and intelligent in regard to manipulating people and serving his ego. Soon enough I was reading Mein Kampf by Hitler and I actually started to see the guys point of view :eek: my Christian English teacher wasn't too pleased. But he was amazing at passing off his psychopathy as being sane and went to great lengths to enforce his opinions and self-defense in other people's minds. He was of course extremely contradictory, but because of his strong presence, everyone respected him and looked up to him. He reminds me of Dan because they both go to great lengths, compulsively, to reinforce their opinions in people's minds by repeating themselves over and over. And they are both, of course, never wrong it seems. At least in the present, though they'll admit they've made mistakes in the past, currently they are completely sane and correct. And they both have this manly, overly confident vibe with what seems like a feigned innocence. The connections I make have personal meanings to me because I have been so close to this psychopath and seen how he manipulates people who think he is just the greatest guy.

magusnaut
02-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Yeah, that's really messed up. I'm pretty sure Lesson One in the book of Common Sense is "Don't take spiritual advice, or anything seriously that comes from a person who looks up to war lords, murderers and psychopaths." I wonder if anyone reading that blog is aware of that or if that picture has even been addressed at all.

He kind of reminds me of the psycho who adopted me in my teens. He called himself 'a narcissistic sociopath', which is essentially a psycho. He was a Nazi gang leader when he was 18 and idolized Hitler. He was very quick-minded and intelligent in regard to manipulating people and serving his ego. Soon enough I was reading Mein Kampf by Hitler and I actually started to see the guys point of view :eek: my Christian English teacher wasn't too pleased. But he was amazing at passing off his psychopathy as being sane and went to great lengths to enforce his opinions and self-defense in other people's minds. He was of course extremely contradictory, but because of his strong presence, everyone respected him and looked up to him. He reminds me of Dan because they both go to great lengths, compulsively, to reinforce their opinions in people's minds by repeating themselves over and over. And they are both, of course, never wrong it seems. At least in the present, though they'll admit they've made mistakes in the past, currently they are completely sane and correct. And they both have this manly, overly confident vibe with what seems like a feigned innocence. The connections I make have personal meanings to me because I have been so close to this psychopath and seen how he manipulates people who think he is just the greatest guy.

Yes! You nailed it describing Mitchell!

Someone, earlier in this thread, mentioned the cult-like qualities of his persona. And, what you personally went through and are able to recognize in Mitchell is very important. I hope people who follow him without question are able to see through him and don't begin to emulate him. Maybe the drop off in comments is an indicator they have (or they might just be bored with the religious posts).

lycaeus
02-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Magus,

thanks for sharing that! I never had a chance to read some of his abduction stuff before it was deleted so it helps me put things together.

lycaeus
02-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Actually, I think you ought to consider removing the picture of the sigil. Without knowing exactly what it's intended to do (I think it's meant to evoke the entities that have plagued him his entire life but who knows), maybe it's not a good idea to put it out there for everybody to see and think about and perhaps copy on a sheet of paper or something? These things can be pretty dangerous.

Not to be paranoid, but I think you're right. The picture he posted appeared to him supernaturally, so we don't know what it means or what it's for. And we can't verify Dan's intentions with the evidence of something negative going on with his blog adding up. People can investigate the blog and it's pics if they want to there. It's best to play it on the safe side...

So can a Moderator remove the suspicious triangle picture in post #57? Please and thank you!

CasperParks
02-26-2013, 06:09 PM
You own a pair of brown shoes, however you are not the shoes.

It is not that you have an eternal soul, you are an eternal soul. You cannot have what you are.

It is a matter of perspective.

Castael
02-27-2013, 05:05 AM
I have in the past worked in military intelligence (that's an oxymoron, isn't it?) so I decided to dig a little, based on what I remember of DM's original blog and some things he wrote there, which are of course no longer available. He still mentions that he was an initiate into some fairly mysterious occult order. From what he said, it was dangerous. His life was in jeopardy because of what he knew about the order. Violence or threats of violence were involved. He indicated that he was only able to extricate himself from it with some difficulty. Based on the path he's taken since then, I think the order still has him, whether he realizes it or not. I also have noticed that he's reluctant to say too much about the order. My guess is a combination of fear of reprisal, and the possible illegal nature of the order's activities.

Some additional evidence. It seems obvious that his friend BraveWolf is a fan of Germanic neopaganism. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_neopaganism). He even titled one post "The Hammer." Look up the significance of the hammer in Germanic neopaganism. Both men have all but defended the Nazi regime by crying foul anytime someone uses the Nazis as an example of modern totalitarianism. Dan has in the past lauded the work of Michael Hoffman. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II). One of the books on his reading list, "Sargon the Magnificent," claims that non-white peoples are not fully human.

Putting these things together, I deduce that DM was an initiate into a particularly nasty neopagan cult such as Wotanism / The Order (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wotanism). He was probably already spiritually compromised by something terrible that traumatized him as a child (I wouldn't speculate on what it was) and he was easy prey for these predators. While immersed in the cult, he picked up "riders" ... his harlequins, demonic entities that feed off the negativity of these "orders'" activities. Part of DM really wants to be free of them, but part of him still belongs to them, thus his oscillations. The only hope he has is to surrender himself completely to an ancient established genuine tradition such as Orthodox Christianity (he was on the right track, I think) or Sufism. Also he probably needs the help of an exorcist or someone else who can perform a genuine rite of purification for him and his family.

So, for his magickal symbol. Read this article about the connection between Odin / Wotan and Hermes / Horus: (http://wavetheblack.blogspot.com/2010/06/peek-at-odin-as-hermes.html.) Note that Odin is described as a psychopomp, a guide for souls moving between the worlds of the living and the dead. The symbols in the triangle that Dan saw (or created) look very much like a stylized / sigilized rune, or possibly even a stylized, inverted Eye of Horus (Wotan). I think the triangle is intended to invoke that particular deity / demon, to guide souls from the dead to this world. To open a gateway, in other words. If you read the 9/6/12 post (http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-gray-areas-of-experience-part-1.html), it is clear that this all happened in the context of the grief following his mother's death.

In his possible defense, it is conceivable that the sigil was given to him by the dead and he himself doesn't know Christmas from Bourke Street. Though I doubt it.

Of course maybe I'm full of ****. Either way, I caution you who read this not to dabble in goetia. It is real and it has consequences. The people you love can easily become collateral damage. If you don't want to go to war, stay off the battlefield. I know what I'm talking about. I make war for a living.

While I was writing this post I could feel myself under attack. It was like a fog in my mind. I had terrific difficulty concentrating. So I'm going to bail out from this discussion and I strongly urge you to do so as well. Pray for Dan and James, if you are the praying type. And leave them the hell alone.

Castael
02-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Per my post #60, Dan has quit and said "Farewell" yet again. Saw it coming when Bravewolf reverted back to his old style. But don't worry ... DM will be back. His lower angels will draw him back.

magusnaut
02-28-2013, 02:23 AM
Castael, that's revealing.. kind of suspicious if you ask me.

I noticed him putting stuff up, taking it down, turning the whole blog off then on again, turning the comments section on and off. Once the comments were turned back on, he was flooded with comments, a lot of nice, encouraging ones.

He poses as an authority figure, really. And the way he changes his mind makes me think he's having mood swings or has a fragmented personality. And people who have traumatic experiences due tend to not be all there. I wouldn't mind the blog so much though if he didn't act like such a know-it-all and was more open-minded and logical about things. I'm pretty sick of vague concepts about imaginary worlds, alien abductors being 'archetypal' symbols of a godly consciousness, that aliens are beyond our comprehension and mystical thinking and assumptions that are so common in the encounter phenomenon field.

And damn! I noticed I did miss the encounter post, since I don't go there often now and don't get the emails. I would have liked that. Admitted, that's mostly what I wanted to hear about was encounters stuff, but his philosophies are interesting to contemplate why he thinks that way about it.

Per my post #60, Dan has quit and said "Farewell" yet again. Saw it coming when Bravewolf reverted back to his old style. But don't worry ... DM will be back. His lower angels will draw him back.

I think Lycaeus is right - Mitchell has some sort of mental health issue. And Castael you were right. He has done it yet again! I think Mitchell will be back when he switches up his description of the origin of aliens. I predict he'll drop the aliens/chupacabra/sasquatch are dead humans into some other explanation. He wasn't able to really explain that fully. The key is - does he want to think of his recently passed mother, who he was extremely close to, as degenerating into these monstrosities?? I don't think so!

I'll take your advise, Castael, on easing off from reading Mitchell and BraveWolf. If there's some Wotan black magic or whatever magic going on I don't want anything creeping over to me. I know next to nothing about magic or how some cults mix it with white supremist ideas. When Mitchell wrote about western culture being the finest in the history of mankind, that should have tipped me off. His encouraging people on his blog (white people?) to have more babies was another possible tip off. Also his admission he found nothing interesting about American Indian cultures.

magusnaut
03-02-2013, 07:45 AM
As of this writing, BraveWolf has deep-sixed his blog too:
http://www.greensun17.blogspot.com/

And all recordings on the BraveWolf/Mitchell podcast are gone:
http://www.throughtheobsidian.podbean.com/

Castael
03-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Crikey. Did not see the BraveWolf departure coming. I rather liked his usual (pre-DM) stuff. And he seemed to be getting a reasonable number of comments to his posts. Wonder what happened. Actually, given DM's possible immersion in / possession by the occult realm, I'm a little concerned about JB. Keep in mind that many people who have interacted personally with DM have had harlequin-like or abduction-type or poltergeist-type activity begin in their lives.

I think this is a somewhat ominous development.

OWT
03-03-2013, 04:48 PM
This will be my only post on this forum. After I write this I will not return nor answer any followups. My name is Dan Mitchell and I am the author of Luminosity and Transmissions From The Imaginal.

I find it somewhat amusing all of this hoopla about my departure from blogging. You guys have spent the last several days concocting all sorts of scenarios as to why this could be and in the process label me a racist, a neo-pagan, and all sorts of other things that are just nonsense. And to make matters worse, you try to make the same claims against James, who is the kind of guy that would give a stranger the shirt off his back. Your posts (Castael, Magusnaut, Lycaes) are full of criticisms for a work spanning over three years that you don't actually understand. For the record, Castael, none of what you said about me was correct. Military intelligence, eh? It seems to me that you have a dog in this fight for some reason (I know the reason, of course;). In fact, you sound like the same guy that was harassing James' blog a few weeks back. As far as the "demons I have unleashed" coming for people, that is certainly true. The comments and emails I have received from readers over three years tend to prove this was indeed happening. Many of those stories I kept quiet, particularly the very nasty ones including a physical attack by a large black dog and two direct physical encounters with a Harlequin. The reality, however, is that you are all wrong about the mechanism behind this. I had stated from the beginning that my writing was initiatory. It was goal oriented and often times I wrote in symbols and employed a mythology. It opened up a door that I had intended to open the moment I began writing three years ago. That door is internal and personal to each person. Those were not my demons crawling the internet, those were peoples own personal demons, all very real and very much alive, presenting themselves to their host. If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you...and judging from these awful posts and the hostility behind them, I opened them up quite well. It will only present stronger as the months and years go on.

Now every writer, good or bad, has his or her moments of inspiration and leveling out. I close shop for a time when I level out. As I wrote in my last post I was officially done writing under the name Dan Mitchell because the magic had died out. People didn't want to hear it anymore so I left. I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities. As far as my having mental and emotional problems, that's a bit of a stretch considering the kind of work I do and the kind of life I live. But feel free to draw your own conclusions based upon your knowledge of an ephemeral personality on the internet.

Good Day To You All,

Dan Mitchell

Castael
03-03-2013, 10:48 PM
"If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you...and judging from these awful posts and the hostility behind them, I opened them up quite well. It will only present stronger as the months and years go on."

You're glad, eh? Who appointed you to do this, mate? Siriusly.

"Eyes that shine burning red / Dreams of you all through my head." Dream on.

magusnaut
03-04-2013, 05:52 AM
OWT/Dan Mitchell wrote: " As far as the "demons I have unleashed" coming for people, that is certainly true."....."I had stated from the beginning that my writing was initiatory. It was goal oriented and often times I wrote in symbols and employed a mythology. It opened up a door that I had intended to open the moment I began writing three years ago. That door is internal and personal to each person."....."If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you."....."I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities."
-------------------

Quite the spiritual class act! You deceive, lie and hurt people. And you weren't ever a practicing Christian.

magusnaut
03-04-2013, 05:59 AM
The other day I was remembering BraveWolf's blog statement from his now deleted greensun17 blogspot. He was adament about pedophiles going to Hell. This was obviously a very important subject for him to include in his blog description and I respected him for that.

Yesterday I put his name (Mitchell's too) into some search engines to come up with any info as to where they are or why they deleted their blogs. No info on that, but these two blurbs came up which really surprised me about BraveWolf! He's praising Michael Jackson! Jackson, as a person, not just as a performer.

Yep, I know Jackson was found "not guilty" on his child molestation trial. But anyone who's read even a little on Jackson's years of boy-related legal problems (including buying off families who's little sons slept and traveled with him) you clearly get the impression Jackson was a pedophile. And that's not even going into his bizarre mutilation of his face with hundreds of plastic surgeries, which got him hooked on propofol (the "milk of amnesia").

So how does BraveWolf integrate the sordid history of Michael Jackson and BraveWolf's emotional statement against pedophiles that was on his blogspot mission statement verses his adoration for Michael Jackson?? BraveWolf is confusing to say the least.

---------------------
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3ORCH9BI5EF1Z

One must constantly evolve, August 7, 2009
By James BraveWolf

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Earth Song (MP3 Music)

I never listened to Michael Jackson. never thought he was more than the dance clubs and pop music. Until he died. And sadly, that is how I awakened to his gift, to the truly beautiful and meaningful songs he created and performed.I am sorry for his loss, for our loss. Now, with evolved eyes, I see what a titanic talent he was. So many of his songs, like this one, unveil a deep soul.
-----------------------

http://libyansibyl44.blogspot.com/2010/11/michael-jackson-resonates-shiva-part-i.html

James BraveWolf November 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Very much looking forward to Part 2 and also your take on the deeper meaning of Michael jackson. He resonated a profound energy on so many people all over the world, from all different backgrounds. He was quite a unifying force.
---------------------

lycaeus
03-04-2013, 01:22 PM
You shouldn't go around unleashing demons on everyone. Especially without a warning. So Castael really is on to something. DM even admitted that he's using the blog to 'open a door'. That's kind of screwy don't ya think? Maybe he wants other people to share the fear/pain he went through with his own demons. Or maybe he wants people to spiritually evolve. Whatever the reason, as humans we have a tendency to want to make others feel what we're feeling, like joy or pain and fear.

I doubt the statement that demons are a completely personal and subjective phenomena. My understanding is that they are conscious and live their own twisted lives regardless of our beliefs about them. They need forms of permission or invitation to enter a person's life and feed on their energy, though sometimes their appearance seems completely unwarranted. I don't know how the blog works as a 'door opener' but I know this occult stuff is very real. I don't read either of their blogs now though.

I'd like to know what he means by 'initiatory' versus what is actually going on.

Castael
03-04-2013, 10:54 PM
For "Dan" since we know you're watching. Can't resist, can you, mate?

Connect the dots. You don't have the time not to do this.

What do they all have in common? Look in the mirror.

Elkhorn, WI ... Montauk, NY ... Mparntwe, NT
John W. Parsons ... Lyman F. Baum ... Vincent Pallotti ... Joseph Scheider ... Mario Pazzaglini ... Eve Lorgen
DIA ... ECHELON ... GWEN ... ELF ... DID

Are you sure it was really "your" idea to "initiate" your blog readers?

Fore
03-05-2013, 12:18 AM
OWT/Dan Mitchell wrote: " As far as the "demons I have unleashed" coming for people, that is certainly true."....."I had stated from the beginning that my writing was initiatory. It was goal oriented and often times I wrote in symbols and employed a mythology. It opened up a door that I had intended to open the moment I began writing three years ago. That door is internal and personal to each person."....."If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you."....."I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities."
-------------------

Quite the spiritual class act! You deceive, lie and hurt people. And you weren't ever a practicing Christian.Whoever this Dan Mitchel is, he has obviously been corrupted up the wazoo.

His intentions sounds very much like a satanic type of individual with fairly malevolent motives. Attempting "to do" what that clip sounds like he is describing is pretty disturbing.

It sounds like he is intentionally building a Trojan horse.

Fore
03-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I have in the past worked in military intelligence (that's an oxymoron, isn't it?) so I decided to dig a little, based on what I remember of DM's original blog and some things he wrote there, which are of course no longer available. He still mentions that he was an initiate into some fairly mysterious occult order. From what he said, it was dangerous. His life was in jeopardy because of what he knew about the order. Violence or threats of violence were involved. He indicated that he was only able to extricate himself from it with some difficulty. Based on the path he's taken since then, I think the order still has him, whether he realizes it or not. I also have noticed that he's reluctant to say too much about the order. My guess is a combination of fear of reprisal, and the possible illegal nature of the order's activities.

Some additional evidence. It seems obvious that his friend BraveWolf is a fan of Germanic neopaganism. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_neopaganism). He even titled one post "The Hammer." Look up the significance of the hammer in Germanic neopaganism. Both men have all but defended the Nazi regime by crying foul anytime someone uses the Nazis as an example of modern totalitarianism. Dan has in the past lauded the work of Michael Hoffman. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II). One of the books on his reading list, "Sargon the Magnificent," claims that non-white peoples are not fully human.

Putting these things together, I deduce that DM was an initiate into a particularly nasty neopagan cult such as Wotanism / The Order (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wotanism). He was probably already spiritually compromised by something terrible that traumatized him as a child (I wouldn't speculate on what it was) and he was easy prey for these predators. While immersed in the cult, he picked up "riders" ... his harlequins, demonic entities that feed off the negativity of these "orders'" activities. Part of DM really wants to be free of them, but part of him still belongs to them, thus his oscillations. The only hope he has is to surrender himself completely to an ancient established genuine tradition such as Orthodox Christianity (he was on the right track, I think) or Sufism. Also he probably needs the help of an exorcist or someone else who can perform a genuine rite of purification for him and his family.

So, for his magickal symbol. Read this article about the connection between Odin / Wotan and Hermes / Horus: (http://wavetheblack.blogspot.com/2010/06/peek-at-odin-as-hermes.html.) Note that Odin is described as a psychopomp, a guide for souls moving between the worlds of the living and the dead. The symbols in the triangle that Dan saw (or created) look very much like a stylized / sigilized rune, or possibly even a stylized, inverted Eye of Horus (Wotan). I think the triangle is intended to invoke that particular deity / demon, to guide souls from the dead to this world. To open a gateway, in other words. If you read the 9/6/12 post (http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-gray-areas-of-experience-part-1.html), it is clear that this all happened in the context of the grief following his mother's death.

In his possible defense, it is conceivable that the sigil was given to him by the dead and he himself doesn't know Christmas from Bourke Street. Though I doubt it.

Of course maybe I'm full of ****. Either way, I caution you who read this not to dabble in goetia. It is real and it has consequences. The people you love can easily become collateral damage. If you don't want to go to war, stay off the battlefield. I know what I'm talking about. I make war for a living.

While I was writing this post I could feel myself under attack. It was like a fog in my mind. I had terrific difficulty concentrating. So I'm going to bail out from this discussion and I strongly urge you to do so as well. Pray for Dan and James, if you are the praying type. And leave them the hell alone.http://www.odinsvolk.ca/images/Valknot7.jpg

Hmm, the trianglular symbols...

You write very interesting commentary Castael.

A99
03-07-2013, 01:49 PM
This will be my only post on this forum. After I write this I will not return nor answer any followups. My name is Dan Mitchell and I am the author of Luminosity and Transmissions From The Imaginal.

I find it somewhat amusing all of this hoopla about my departure from blogging. You guys have spent the last several days concocting all sorts of scenarios as to why this could be and in the process label me a racist, a neo-pagan, and all sorts of other things that are just nonsense. And to make matters worse, you try to make the same claims against James, who is the kind of guy that would give a stranger the shirt off his back. Your posts (Castael, Magusnaut, Lycaes) are full of criticisms for a work spanning over three years that you don't actually understand. For the record, Castael, none of what you said about me was correct. Military intelligence, eh? It seems to me that you have a dog in this fight for some reason (I know the reason, of course;). In fact, you sound like the same guy that was harassing James' blog a few weeks back. As far as the "demons I have unleashed" coming for people, that is certainly true. The comments and emails I have received from readers over three years tend to prove this was indeed happening. Many of those stories I kept quiet, particularly the very nasty ones including a physical attack by a large black dog and two direct physical encounters with a Harlequin. The reality, however, is that you are all wrong about the mechanism behind this. I had stated from the beginning that my writing was initiatory. It was goal oriented and often times I wrote in symbols and employed a mythology. It opened up a door that I had intended to open the moment I began writing three years ago. That door is internal and personal to each person. Those were not my demons crawling the internet, those were peoples own personal demons, all very real and very much alive, presenting themselves to their host. If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you...and judging from these awful posts and the hostility behind them, I opened them up quite well. It will only present stronger as the months and years go on.

Now every writer, good or bad, has his or her moments of inspiration and leveling out. I close shop for a time when I level out. As I wrote in my last post I was officially done writing under the name Dan Mitchell because the magic had died out. People didn't want to hear it anymore so I left. I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities. As far as my having mental and emotional problems, that's a bit of a stretch considering the kind of work I do and the kind of life I live. But feel free to draw your own conclusions based upon your knowledge of an ephemeral personality on the internet.

Good Day To You All,

Dan Mitchell

I personally do not trust any information posted in forums or blogs by people who are presenting ongoing extraordinary stories about their personal experiences who refuse to reveal who they are and choose instead to hide behind forum handles. Of course there are many good reasons why someone would not use their real name in situations like this, the main one having to do with one's job and not wanting their bosses to know about those experiences , but having said this, I'm much more apt to believe the experiencer who is willing to back up their story with their own name branded on it. If they are not willing to do that then how can they expect anyone ,except for those unfortunate impressionable people out their who have a great innate NEED to be followers of guru wanna-be type personalities at any given time which serve as a replacement for a controlling parent -- to whole-heartedly believe their stories and their insistence that they are the authentic item?

Castael
03-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Here is a link to an article which describes the milieu within which a "Dan Mitchell" is created and operates. Whether you believe it's Illuminati mind control, or a secret war between ritual magicians (ala Pauwels and Bergier), or aliens (ala Tsoukolos), or even all three (ala Streiber and Icke), the article is informative and amusing. Enjoy. This will also help you start decoding #81 above if you care to.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/UFO_Ritual_Magic.htm

A99
03-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Very interesting article. I thought I knew just about everything there was to know about those topics covered in it but I was surprised to find out a few new things that I never knew about before. Will bookmark it and might comment later on some of the things the writer talked about it it. Once again, thanks for posting that link!

Also, wrt to my previous post, the only way to really find out if an anonymous experiencer on the internet is telling the truth or not is to get to know them through daily exposure of their ongoing 'story' over a period of years. If they are being truthful about their experiences, by then one can pick that up with more certainty. But for those who only set up shop for a limited duration of time only to re-emerge somewhere else using another moniker, that certainly does have some effect on the veracity of their material especially if they've done that several times already and continue to do so.

Fore
03-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Here is a link to an article which describes the milieu within which a "Dan Mitchell" is created and operates. Whether you believe it's Illuminati mind control, or a secret war between ritual magicians (ala Pauwels and Bergier), or aliens (ala Tsoukolos), or even all three (ala Streiber and Icke), the article is informative and amusing. Enjoy. This will also help you start decoding #81 above if you care to.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/UFO_Ritual_Magic.htmIt appears that the forum is turning on a well defined edge.

Sometimes I wonder about that. :angel_not:

Anyway, the individual known as Dan Mitchel does not seem to be all that mysterious. What is a mystery over skimming your posts is what he thinks he "is doing" for people?

His posts seem geared towards enabling access of "peoples inner demons".

Well, in my view it looks more like he was attempting to establish and create linkages between individuals that spirituals entities could work through.

Why? No clue.

Though people who try to do that typically are motivated (in my mind I guess) by something working behind them. I don't imagine any human being going through a common experience would exert effort to establish something to that end.

The only kinds of individuals who would, are those with some kind of ties to some kind of malevolent spiritual source who'd want to have access to more individuals.

I could see advanced psychics using it for a specific purpose...heck, I have written about it plenty....but it doesn't make much sense for any general purpose that a normal person could come up with. Dan Mitchel doesn't (upon a skim of what you guys/gals have said at least) strike me as the type to know how to leverage those kinds of awareness levels.

I am listening to a dictation of your link as well as reading through it at the moment.

------------------------

I noticed you mentioned GWEN [towers?] ELF, and the human version of "Mind Control" programs. So I suppose you think some kind of technology based remote inducement is occurring? (Voices etc)

To me, from what you guys/gals have quoted it sounds like he is infected by a spiritual source (at least secondarily). The agenda he has shown of opening people up to and creating spiritual/spiritual connections sounds like a spiritual agenda and goes hand in hand with what he seems to be engaged at.

I doubt it is mind control related. Sounds like a spiritual infection.

Castael
03-08-2013, 02:40 AM
I doubt it is mind control related. Sounds like a spiritual infection.

I don't think there's a well-defined boundary between these two anymore. Not post WW II. The state of consciousness needed to open a gateway can be induced remotely via any number of techniques. Technology has always been part of goetia.

Fore
03-08-2013, 04:52 AM
I don't think there's a well-defined boundary between these two anymore. Not post WW II. The state of consciousness needed to open a gateway can be induced remotely via any number of techniques. Technology has always been part of goetia.

I really can't disagree.

It depends on where you draw boundaries of what constitutes "mind control" and the means of doing "it".

I used to know some ET who could access people remotely without needing to post or anything. The only real requirement they had is they had to be aware of that individual. That awareness could be brought about by something as simple as bringing a person up in a conversation.

They were notorious for keeping an eye on anywhere from dozens to several hundreds of individuals at a time (remotely).

-------------------

There was little technology involved in that specific process....at least not in the conventional sense of parts of metal or semi-conductors or stuff like that. Some of their technology was sometimes non-physical processes that can't be seen by the naked eye. The "technology" was embedded in and around their body and helped to augment their psychic ability and create (sometimes) artificial precision in their consciousness. It is embedded in their bodies and works in regulating and enhancing their consciousness.

The point I am trying to make is that they could read a persons mind and field data like a record in a database. Going through processed consciousness that lingers about after you experience something.

If they saw a "Castael" and the events surrounding that individual, they could carry on a simple remote investigation and access your field data and learn about you. The most you would have felt was a bit of a headache and usually some discomfort.

Repeat that intelligence gathering over and over again until you have a record of about a thousand individuals and you can organize and describe a community by their beliefs. This map of consciousness (let say within a mid-size forum) can then be used to make decision as to what happens next or make a predictive statement about what will happen next.

(did I mention they were (as was I at the time) precognitive?)

-----------------------

With such a mapping and profiling of about a thousand individuals, you can tap into 1, 10, or 50 of these individuals and steer the conversations according to the "demographics" of groups within groups.

You can keep an eye on peoples conversations even when they PM each other in private. (Even if they don't access to their accounts or their computers, they have the remaining imprinted record within the persons own consciousness (passive mind reading). They also have the encoded data at the neurological level if an ET wants to perform "active mind reading".

Anyway, just like the ET can read the non-physical processed data in someone consciousness, they can also rewrite the imprinted information "at will". The result depends on which portion in a persons conscious design they target.

They can inseminate pre-cursors that leads a persons thoughts down one specific tangent or they can alter the memory recall (either at a non-physical level or readjusting neurological memory) to make a person forget an entire topic.

--------------

Ultimate point I am making is that, you can pretty much control a sizable community of a thousand individuals using those techniques that they always had in play. The people in control can be as little as 3 or 4.

When I knew them (the ET), they could always set the pace of the conversation. (In fact they used to notify me where the conversations were going, sometimes weeks in advance and from that I would readjust a conversation or pre-answer future questions ahead of time. It didn't matter if the individuals were off in Austria or New Zealand or the USA.

Is that mind control? It depends on what you consider to be mind control. Is there technology involved, yes and sorta no. More like advanced techniques and applications of those specific techniques.

The main thrust of their techniques (not necessarily "a technology") it was the application of a given strategy. They profiled, they quantified states of individuals, they planned, they sometimes discussed future issues, then they implemented. All the while they corrected for errors (as I was made aware of it).

They often set the tempo, then everyone else just followed the music without being aware of what was happening behind the scenes. Sometimes I said so plainly and pointed it out, other times only in private conversations.

So it doesn't seem very hard to make up a determined way to control events and outcomes. Most people didn't notice at first until they started catching on. (heavy handed techniques made it more obvious in light of my trouble causing ways)

----------------

What Dan Mitchel is seemingly doing is something very primitive by that standard. It's the type of stuff and activity I have seen spirituals always engaging in. The spirituals are interested in collecting peoples "energy", making remote "gateways" between hosts and finally carving out a spot where they can reside at each destination.

For entertainment and kicks they disrupt a persons life to pass the time.

Their agenda is generally unstructured or not as structured.

magusnaut
03-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Lycaeus, Castael, Fore and A99 - You 've all made such good points!

Castael, That article by Adam Golightly is very interesting and disturbing. Even though I don 't buy all of it there 's plenty to make you think.

What was written about the sun is interesting. I didn 't understand when James BraveWolf would write that he was of the sun. He even wrote to some of his commentators that they were of the sun. That they were all children of the sun. I couldn 't figure out if it was a reference to Christ or to some positive newage image of the sun as light (love & light).

"Dan" has written about the atomic bombs opening up a portal or gate, which is almost identical to what Golightly has written.

I can 't help but wonder now if Luminosity was the bait to hook some of us. It drew in people who are abductees, experiencers or just really interested in the mystery of it. He provided the abduction 'porn' for us to take in. He deleted Luminosity a few times but would put it back up - no explanation given, except that he felt like it. Then Luminosity was gone forever and Transmissionsfromtheimaginal replaced it. The banned word list was soon installed. And his new idea that aliens are dead people was the answer to the alien abduction question. Then he went deeper into the imaginal realm, sharing his nightly visits to the imaginal realm where the "straggler" dead people were turning into aliens. Then there were the bizarre, violent people he admired and the mix of disturbing and beautiful images he put up along with occult symbols. Yet he repeated a number of times that he was a "traditional" Christian and was even becoming a member of the Eastern Orthodox church. He soon joined with James BraveWolf and they supported eachother on their blogs and they did a few podcasts and now both of their blogs are deleted. But, "Dan" has admitted he's still at it, under another alias and another blog.

I have been remembering more of the Luminosity posts regarding "Dan Mitchell's" alleged alien encounters. It has occured to me he could have picked up any of his tales by reworking what has been written from the better known abduction books such as: Streiber, Hopkins, Jacobs, Fowler, Turner. If you read even just some of those you 've got it down, especially if you 're a good writer - and "Dan" is a very good writer.

I remember "Dan" writing about the poltergeist activity and noises in their childhood home, their father becoming temporarily possessed and then laughing wildly at the dinner table, a nuts + bolts ufo stalking the family car with some mechanical arm trying to reach in the backseat to take "Dan" and-or one of his brothers, the 'Harlequin' entity trying to grab "Dan" when he was out playing on his bike and "Dan" suspecting a neighborhood mass abduction took place in his teens. He carried that last one briefly into Transmissions when he announced he and his wife were going to interview neighbors that he could track down. He claimed to have tracked down a female friend and she gave an interview on camera. No sooner had he posted that, a follow up entry was that she called him and told him she wanted nothing to do with his documentary and to not use any of her interview. He said she went "crazy" and someone or something showed up at her door and it scared her and her family. So, another dead end for documentation.

Also in Luminosity he wrote about himself and his first born daughter being RH Negs. He alluded to her involvement with aliens. He also wrote about aliens floating right through the walls and his wife thinking she 'd been abducted during one of her pregnancies. And I think he was working on the yearly Montaulk trip to build up to a revelation that he was one of the blue-eyed, light-haired 'aryan' Montaulk boys, but some readers began to question him about not taking any photos, the heavy tourist season and why he was back so soon.

Luminosity was the appetizer for Transmissions from the Imaginal and the demons he's unleashed through that. Clearly he's proud of what he's done and has been at it a helluva long time. As "Dan" seems to proudly admit here in this thread: "."If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you."....."I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities."

Neuru
03-08-2013, 12:47 PM
"Dan" has written about the atomic bombs opening up a portal or gate, which is almost identical to what Golightly has written.
This one is an interesting point. According to this document by the CTBTO Preparatory Commission (http://www.ctbto.org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/Sipri_table12b.pdf), the nuclear weapons tests conducted by various nations between 1945 and 2006 had produced an estimated 2053 nuclear explosions. From the same table one can deduce that some 530 of those were conducted above the surface, i.e. they were not underground tests. (The document does note that of this 530, not all were atmospheric, some were underwater tests.)

How all those tests affected the non-physical world and its entities and how many portals they might have opened would be a good question.

Fore
03-08-2013, 03:41 PM
@ Neuru

That is one hilarious avatar.

Castael
03-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Castael, That article by Adam Golightly is very interesting and disturbing. Even though I don 't buy all of it there 's plenty to make you think.

I don't buy all of it either. Some of it is demonstrably false. But Gorightly is simply reporting, not endorsing. Redfern often does that too.

And I think he was working on the yearly Montauk trip to build up to a revelation that he was one of the blue-eyed, light-haired 'aryan' Montauk boys, but some readers began to question him about not taking any photos, the heavy tourist season and why he was back so soon.

I think you're right. Pretty sure he's a "Montauk boy." Not sure if he actually knows it himself, though. Personally, although I find his motives and methods repulsive, I pity him. His is a divided soul. And, his own protestations notwithstanding, I think he wants to be a show pony. Which is why, when the blog views go down and the comments shut off, he quits.

Luminosity was the appetizer for Transmissions from the Imaginal and the demons he's unleashed through that. Clearly he's proud of what he's done and has been at it a helluva long time. As "Dan" seems to proudly admit here in this thread: "."If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you."....."I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities."

I don't believe he's been at it for a long time. He started right after he first let the harlequin story out and people were intrigued by it because it was a different take on aliens, entities, etc. I believe his stories ... the first ones ... about his early experiences with fey entities. But then, as others have already speculated on this thread, he began confabulating. This is exactly what happened to Streiber and I believe Castaneda as well. The truth wasn't enough for them. They had to spice it up to keep the interest going.

As for "Dan" using different aliases, the fact is, his first name actually is Daniel. The man has left enormous muddy footprints all over the web. Anyone with a little time can find out way more about him and his family that I suspect he ever intended. And if any bloke can do it, just imagine what the American NSA has on him. Or DIA. :rolleyes: Of course his real handlers don't need to follow him around the web, because they have much more effective means to follow his every move and every thought.

And who is behind all of his brilliant dementia? First, other human beings who think they're working for legitimate secret agencies. Second, the actual organizations, of which the secret agencies are only a front. Third, the non-human instigators who are the primary beneficiaries of all the suffering. Call them extraterrestrial, ultraterrestrial, cryptoterrestrial, supernatural... all these adjectives capture a little of the truth, but none of them are completely accurate. I believe the deep truth about them is both so obvious and at the same time so horrible that the human race has collectively repressed explicit knowledge of them. Humanity, in effect, is suffering from trauma-induced dissociative identity disorder. Which allows "them" to continue doing their thing in the shadows.

Of course, I'm just speculating here. ;) Right? As Dan said earlier, I probably have it all wrong. :confused:

magusnaut
03-10-2013, 02:29 AM
I don't know Castael. I don 't have the kind of informed background that you have but I just don 't think Dan was a "Montauk boy". I don 't think he 's ever been to Long Island - as a man or as a boy.

I tend to see him as A99 sees him, if i understand her correctly. I think Dan Mitchell is basically a phony. I've come to think he made up all his abduction and high strangeness accounts in Luminosity as a teaser then ditched it for the heavy occult stuff in Transmissions from the Imaginal. Maybe his western ceremonial magic group, that i think he 's still involved with and working for, was behind the move and all his actions online and offline. Even though he 's claimed he broke away from them, can he really? It 's like what is said of the CIA. Even though an agent or asset is retired, they are never really retired and can be called upon when asked, having to do the bidding of the agency whether they want to or not.

I don 't know much about the fey but will look into it - re. the harlequin being. I do think the whole ufo-alien thing is deeper and darker than any of us can imagine. I know from my own experiences it 's f^^^^^ up! I have come to think it 's some kind of cross between crypto-terrestrials (Mac Tonnies basic idea) and-or Demonic as in fallen angels (and i am not some obnoxious bible thumper). I have a hard time thinking these things are ETs because of their bad behavior.

If you or anyone knows Dan Mitchell's true full name, i wish it would be published here. Maybe that would take the wind out of his occult, neo-fascist sails and he 'll think twice about playing with peoples minds and spirits again.

Castael
03-10-2013, 04:02 AM
...I just don 't think Dan was a "Montauk boy". I don 't think he 's ever been to Long Island - as a man or as a boy.

Perhaps. But one doesn't have to have physically been at Montauk to be a "Montauk boy" in the context of the Monarch program. Note that the Pallottines are quite strong in the area of the US where Dan says he was raised and now lives. No question that he feels strongly drawn to Montauk. He may not even know fully why.

I tend to see him as A99 sees him, if i understand her correctly. I think Dan Mitchell is basically a phony. I've come to think he made up all his abduction and high strangeness accounts in Luminosity as a teaser then ditched it for the heavy occult stuff in Transmissions from the Imaginal. Maybe his western ceremonial magic group, that i think he 's still involved with and working for, was behind the move and all his actions online and offline. Even though he 's claimed he broke away from them, can he really? It 's like what is said of the CIA. Even though an agent or asset is retired, they are never really retired and can be called upon when asked, having to do the bidding of the agency whether they want to or not.

I do believe the harlequin accounts. These are exactly the types of entities that one would expect from someone deeply involved in occult activity. In the Middle Ages, they would have been called Demons. But your thinking about the bait-and-switch tactics used by these blokes is spot on. As my American colleagues would say it, "That's how they roll."

I don 't know much about the fey but will look into it - re. the harlequin being. I do think the whole ufo-alien thing is deeper and darker than any of us can imagine. I know from my own experiences it 's f^^^^^ up! I have come to think it 's some kind of cross between crypto-terrestrials (Mac Tonnies basic idea) and-or Demonic as in fallen angels (and i am not some obnoxious bible thumper). I have a hard time thinking these things are ETs because of their bad behavior.

They've been around as long as h. sapiens. Used to be called fairies, demons, etc. (Read Keel and Vallee.) They live alongside us in the shadows, like roaches. Symbiotic-parasitic relationship. They live off our negative energy. They cultivate suffering and then they consume what it produces within us. We're the aphids, they're the ants. As Charles Fort once said, "The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property." Or if you're of a more religious bent, try on John 12:31 or 2 Corinthians 4:4. The good guys are not in charge of the planet.

If you or anyone knows Dan Mitchell's true full name, I wish it would be published here. Maybe that would take the wind out of his occult, neo-fascist sails and he 'll think twice about playing with peoples minds and spirits again.

I don't think so, mate. First, if I did that, his family might be in more peril than they already are. He has a father, siblings, a wife, kids. They're victims, too. Second, he's probably already got me, you, and anyone on this board who has criticized him, in his sights; why make it worse? Haven't you noticed any weirdness in your life (or in the lives of those dear to you) since Dan chimed in and straightened us all out? Any poltergeist activity ... vivid nightmares ... head aches, stomach aches ... complete strangers treating you rudely for no visible reason? If not, then good for you.

But if so, welcome to the war. Arm yourself appropriately. I wish you well.

lycaeus
03-10-2013, 05:02 AM
he's probably already got me, you, and anyone on this board who has criticized him, in his sights; why make it worse? Haven't you noticed any weirdness in your life (or in the lives of those dear to you) since Dan chimed in and straightened us all out

Yes actually I have. That's a good point to keep in mind.

A99
03-10-2013, 01:08 PM
@Castael -- you stated "I do believe the harlequin accounts."

I concur with your sentiments on this too (in this particular case). And I think there are other true experiences too that he has talked about in his blog but where does one draw the line between fact and fiction? IOW's, where does the true part of the story end and the cofabulation begin? Fortunately, most discerning readers who are themselves very well acquainted with these subject area's are able to see that demarcation line that steers off into La La Land in Mitchell's writings. But the only reason why some are willing to forgive him for doing that is because he's such an entertaining writer. Yet, at the same time though, the discerning reader also ends up feeling violated, at least on some level, because this writer's fiction is being presented as the truth -- which it clearly is not. This is why eventually the fascination with material like this wears off because most of us do not like to subject ourselves to the ramblings of someone who is intentionally trying to mislead his readers like that. That he has given himself permission to mix fact and fiction together while at the same time, presenting the whole package as 'the truth'. Most of us have a very real and deep aversion to deception and lies. We don't like it when we are exposed to it hence why we then in turn seek to expose the perpetrator of such disinformation. It's human nature to do that but unfortunately there are also those who instead choose to turn a blind eye to the fact that they are being deceived because they would rather submerge themselves into the writer's fantasy world;perhaps if only to escape their own reality for one reason or another. But that's another whole area that we won't go into here --> the 'followers' (the enablers). Who and what they are and why they are the way they are. Fascinating topic.

magusnaut
03-11-2013, 02:53 AM
They've been around as long as h. sapiens. Used to be called fairies, demons, etc. (Read Keel and Vallee.) They live alongside us in the shadows, like roaches. Symbiotic-parasitic relationship. They live off our negative energy. They cultivate suffering and then they consume what it produces within us. We're the aphids, they're the ants. As Charles Fort once said, "The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property." Or if you're of a more religious bent, try on John 12:31 or 2 Corinthians 4:4. The good guys are not in charge of the planet.

Yeah, I've read Keel's Mothman Prophecies and Operation Trojan Horse. Also Vallee's Confrontations and Dimensions. I definitely think these buggers are bad, not some enlightened space brothers (but they can present as such if it amuses them or fits their agenda). I' ll be reading more of Vallee this year (Passport to Magonia especially, hopefully when I 'm on vacation and have time for it).

I don't think so, mate. First, if I did that, his family might be in more peril than they already are. He has a father, siblings, a wife, kids. They're victims, too. Second, he's probably already got me, you, and anyone on this board who has criticized him, in his sights; why make it worse? Haven't you noticed any weirdness in your life (or in the lives of those dear to you) since Dan chimed in and straightened us all out? Any poltergeist activity ... vivid nightmares ... head aches, stomach aches ... complete strangers treating you rudely for no visible reason? If not, then good for you. But if so, welcome to the war. Arm yourself appropriately. I wish you well.

No weirdness happening with me so far. Heck maybe i'm already damned so i' m being left alone.

magusnaut
03-11-2013, 03:20 AM
So "Mitchell" has resurrected Transmissionsfromtheimaginal blogspot at least for awhile to set some of us straight. lol A few childish, sex-obsessed highlights - http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal.blogspot.com/2013/03/open-for-business.html

"thanks Outpost Forum"....

"pantywaists"....

"And even worse, these 3 writers (Castael, Lycaeus, Magusnaut) have made subtle threats--in one case about my family. How honorable they are"....

"This strange new interest in my writing stems from the fact I left a written "spell" for a few 30 year old virgins"....

"male virgins living in their momma's basements whose only sexual gratification comes from playing with their dog's nutsack"....

"Now, it would appear that this has lead to "demons" harassing them to some extent--or so they claim. If it is true, I am not surprised"....

"I am not a kind or a pacifistic individual"....

That last one is an admission that is on the mark! Funny because he 's claimed to be such a practicing Christian. Yeah, sure ya are Dan.

So if you disagree and/or criticize Dan you 're a loser. I think the sex insults and living in our momma's basements might have something to do with Dan knocking up a girl when he was in his teens. Then he had to raise the kid. He went on to have 3 or 4 more kids with another woman. His insults make me think Dan is locked into a frustrating family life situation that makes him want to scream for freedom. I remember him admitting to having to routinely borrow money from other family members to cover the expenses of his immediate family. So who 's the loser Dan?

lycaeus
03-11-2013, 06:03 AM
So "Mitchell" has resurrected Transmissionsfromtheimaginal blogspot at least for awhile to set some of us straight. lol A few childish, sex-obsessed highlights - http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal....-business.html

Wow didn't see that coming. One things for sure, and that, is that, I never made any 'subtle threats'. You can't just make stuff up and expect people to take you seriously. I may have been a little mean comparing him to a psychopath, but it comes to mind when reading about 'The Mad Baron'.

The quotes say a lot there ^^^. I showed my room mate and we had a good laugh. It's important not to get carried away discussing the author as opposed to the message, but the messenger's biases are an important factor...

I'm not going to resort to calling people names. The impulse is there, but I don't want to be an idiot.

This one is an interesting point. According to this document by the CTBTO Preparatory Commission, the nuclear weapons tests conducted by various nations between 1945 and 2006 had produced an estimated 2053 nuclear explosions. From the same table one can deduce that some 530 of those were conducted above the surface, i.e. they were not underground tests. (The document does note that of this 530, not all were atmospheric, some were underwater tests.)

How all those tests affected the non-physical world and its entities and how many portals they might have opened would be a good question.

That's an interesting point though. The bad energy that nuclear explosions create very well could crack open portals to realms where demons and all sorts of negative beings could get through. That and occult rituals. Those are good explanations for why the psychopathic elite would set off so many bombs and saturate the modern world with occult symbols and hidden, mass rituals. I'm sure all the evil-doers have their own well-reasoned reasons for doing what they do. But I think unseen negative, nonphysical and alien beings compromise individual humans one by one without them even knowing it. How else could humans be so 'unhuman'?

Castael
03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
This is what Dan Mitchell wrote back in #76:

I had stated from the beginning that my writing was initiatory. It was goal oriented and often times I wrote in symbols and employed a mythology. It opened up a door that I had intended to open the moment I began writing three years ago. That door is internal and personal to each person. Those were not my demons crawling the internet, those were peoples own personal demons, all very real and very much alive, presenting themselves to their host. If you are having these events emerging in you life it is only because the door has been opened. I'm glad I opened the door for you...and judging from these awful posts and the hostility behind them, I opened them up quite well.

By his own admission, he used techniques to "open doors" internal to his readers with the purpose of releasing their inner demons. His motivation for this is not clear. Perhaps he believes he is on a mission to help his readers by freeing them from the things that oppress them. Or perhaps his motives are less benign; perhaps he simply wants to create havoc in the lives of others. Either way, he admits that he has intentionally opened these doors, without the express consent of those who are affected.

In the first post of his newly (and oft) resurrected blog, he wrote:

This strange new interest in my writing stems from the fact I left a written "spell" for a few 30 year old virgins here.

Possibly this is a feeble attempt at humor. Or possibly he's again admitting the use of a technique.

My questions:

1. Given these admissions, why is he cranky at the response he's gotten? People don't like being screwed with against their will and without their knowledge.

2. If he's being straightforward in these admissions and not facetious (and with him you never know, do you?), then he's truly a menace. There's a reason why sorcery is forbidden in every great spiritual tradition. There's a reason why it was until recently, illegal in most places on this planet. It's the metaphysical equivalent of "slipping somebody a mickey."

3. Dan, unless you have nail scars on you hands and feet, what gives you the authority to open ANYONE's internal doors to let their demons out?

Dan also wrote this in his rant:

And even worse, these 3 writers (Castael, Lycaeus, Magusnaut) have made subtle threats--in one case about my family. How honorable they are.

I've picked through those posts and I'm not absolutely certain what he's alluding to. Possibly it was my comment that he's left traces of himself and information about his family all over the web, which anyone with malicious intent could use to harm him. Maybe it was another poster's suggestion that I give Dan's real name, "out him" in other words ... which I refused to do, to protect his family, who are already collaterally threatened by his activity.

Dan, if you're reading, mate, here's a piece of advice for you. Don't use the same name and avatar across multiple threads. It makes you easier to follow. Don't ever reveal the number, gender, or ages of your children, or their health issues, either on your blog or in forums like this where there is a lot of ambient hostility. Don't give out the name of your brother. Don't release intimate details about your wife's health. None of it is necessary, either to make a point or tell a story. Be clever and aware. The web is a jungle full of predators. I don't really think you are one ... at least I hope that what we've said about you on this forum is mostly hyperbole.

And now my final point ever on this forum. Dan spends a lot of time knocking people like Whitley Streiber, Ken Wilbur, Christopher Knowles (no, Dan, I'm not him nor do I know him as anything other than "that comic book guy"), and the list could go on. But do you know what: all of them, without exception, are present on the web and in the media as themselves. No pseudonyms, no hiding behind a digital wall and throwing stones. They evidently have the courage of their convictions, whether you agree with them or not.

Dan, on the other hand, wrote this about himself :

I have already begun writing elsewhere for a new audience using different terms with the same purpose in mind, initiation. I have been at this for many years now and under many different names,aliases, and personalities.

Quite a difference, eh? I hide behind the digital wall because my employer, who knows I write on the web, would not want me to do so under my real name. The risk that I might bring unwanted scrutiny or negative publicity to them is too great. So if I want to write, and keep my job, I have to do it this way. And to be blunt, it's cowardly. I can say whatever I want and sit back and watch the **** fly, with limited risk to myself (other than Dan's spells ;)).

That goes for all the rest of us here who post under false identities. I for one am done with it. I need more honesty in my world, not less.

Thus Castael is now leaving the building, permanently. Hooroo, mates.

magusnaut
03-12-2013, 02:02 AM
Lycaeus, lol, the thing about Dan is in that post he practically does a riff on Beavis and Butthead who loved to insult others, usually with a sexual subject, yet their own lives were complete messes. So Dan goes from that clusterf--- of an immature post to his next one which almost seems like it was written by another person. And he still is defending his admiration of 'the mad baron' Roman von Ungern-Sternberg. And I don' t get the Christopher Knowles tie in with us. I subscribe to Knowles' Facebook page and once in a while take a look. Syncronicity stuff. Interesting to read now and then but i'm not deeply into that. Also I wonder if Dan will explain away him and BraveWolf deleting their blogs at the same time - what was the reason?

Castael referred to Dan as possibly wanting to be a "show pony" and I can see that. A latest example is his most current post on Transmissions where he laments about online traditionalist writers or bloggers - "
I have largely been blessed to have friends that are on the front lines of this transformation. Sadly, because I have lowered myself to writing about the topics I write about here (ufos, abduction, etc). I am often viewed as a pariah and therefore do not write under the Mitchell moniker. Admittedly, it would have been better had I never wrote on some of the topics at all, but sadly I was dragged into it through my own interests.

It looks like his online "friends" are pretentious and judgemental if what he writes is true - yet he wants to impress them. But he 's an abductee (if we are to believe the accounts he 's written in Luminosity and a bit of in Transmissions) and his compulsion to write about that has made him a "pariah" amongst this group of thinkers he so desparately wants to impress. If they 're enlightened it shouldn 't bother them that he' s had high strangeness experiences which they might not have had or don 't understand.

Castael, I won 't use my real name because I work for the state. I won't mention the state i live in either. People can be mean and petty. It boils down to not wanting to put my career in jeopardy if someone were to google my name and see it come up with anything having to do with ufos ect. It 's sad that's the truth of it in America and I guess in Australia, NZ, Canada and maybe other places. There 's some built in bias (conspiracy-government related) against an interest in the subject. But you or I aren 't blogging out the dangerous stuff that Mitchell is, so your point is valid about other writers who use their true names as they should.

I only wanted "Dan Mitchell" to be outed with his real name because of his posts which contain occult threats (what he wrote here in this thread and on his blogs). He's appealing for pity now from his followers back on Transmissions when he makes the false claim of his family being threatened here. I would think if he 's still in his occult group (or even out of it) they know exactly where he and his family live, work, go to school based on what he claimed the group did to enemies and even some members, back in his Luminosity days. And, from what he 's shared, he 's lived in a particular area of Wisconsin his whole life. They know where he and his family are.

I think post 59, which Castael wrote, should be reread. It 's important, especially to Dan's followers who might be reading this thread, which he suggested them to do. :

One I clearly remember was before he ended "Luminosity." Here's the post by Mike Clelland in which he notes in the comments:
"I have a very intuitive friend, Anya Briggs, and she thought that some of his darker postings might have even contained an kind of alchemical incantation burred within the text. She saw the potential for nefarious magic within these posts."
See http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...es-to-end.html.
Unfortunately those "alchemical" posts are now gone. DM puts them up then pulls them down. He did this again recently. He posted a quite detailed encounter/abduction experience, then almost immediately pulled it. It's called "cognitive dissonance." He's using mind-games to keep his readers hooked.

Now Anya Briggs has no 'dog in this fight'. She noticed what was in Dan 's writing and was probably giving her friend Mike Clelland some fair warning about what she noted in Dan Mitchell's writings. I didn 't think much of it when i first read that Hidden Experience post because i knew very very little about the occult, but in hindsight i think Anya nailed it back then.

magusnaut
03-14-2013, 01:32 AM
This is the last post from "Dan Mitchell". He deleted his blogspot yet again. I 'm thinking mental illness is a key factor here, not just jerking his followers around for nepharious purposes. Now it 's something about "credible threats" against him and I guess James BraveWolf. They do enjoy playing the victims and switching up their narrative it would seem.:confused: If someone threatened me in person or online, I' d contact my local p.d. and I'd contact the internet site it happened on. But we know they aren 't going to do that. It 's more fun to whine about threats to ones followers.

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/03/for-the-long-haul-2447730.html

lycaeus
03-14-2013, 02:22 AM
Magus, you and Castael brought up some really good points that hopefully will make whoever reads it a little more careful. I also didn't get the tie in with Christopher Knowles. I've heard a couple of podcasts with him but that's about it. And yeah his post here looks like a completely different person from his blog post right after. And notice how he strongly urgse his readers to check out this thread here and observe the imaginary 'threats'. Now he is saying there was an even bigger threat before that, but he doesn't give any information, or text to support that. If he's eager enough to share the exciting 'fiasco' here, why does he not give evidence to this other, bigger threat? But he answered your question there ^^^ about why the blogs were closed down. Now he wants to write under a different name all of the sudden... or so he says. I don't read his stuff anymore. And after seeing him go Beavis and Butthead I'm even more convinced his stuff ain't worth a second glance. It's good you brought up the Anya Briggs quote. Very telling. No wonder he wants to write under a different name now.

Anonyme
03-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Hi there people of the OPF.

I came here by a seeming accident, and was taken by surprise to run across Dan Mitchell, who was kind of significant in my life for a brief period.

Well, I don't know, maybe it's a coincidence, but the thing is, I started a dialogue with him about what he was talking about on Luminosity (which I had, incidentally, promoted on my own blog, Blogsquatcher..) and during that communication, I thought some of the things I've seen you folks say here in this thread -- that maybe something "other" has got ahold of him for it's own purposes, whatever that might be.

That sort of thing had also been happening to me, but in a much less overt and threatening way.

Anyway, long story short, after making an attempt to explain my point of view, I witnessed a UFO in broad daylight, while with my young son. It could be paranoia on my part, but I took it to be an implied threat by whatever makes the UFOs appear. Like a, "Hey, we were just here in the neighborhood.. lovely family you have there. Pity if something were to happen to it."

At around the same time, I had a dream with my grandfather, long deceased, and never before a subject in any dream of mine, splashing me in the face with a liquid while flanked by two obvious mafioso goons. "Wake UP!" seemed to be the message there.

I corresponded with Dan for a while and I don't think he is a bad guy. He may think some things we wouldn't like, from what I read here -- though how much of that is a recent addition to his thinking, I don't know. I feel terrible for him, actually, because it's obvious he has been a target of something that seems pretty sinister. If he has strange thoughts now, man, does he have a pretty good excuse.

But the main reason I'm writing is to say that, yes, something wants him and is not shy about marking its territory. If you get mixed up in it, there will be weirdness and I am certain it does not come from something that gives a damn about you.

magusnaut
03-22-2013, 05:20 AM
Lycaeus - And tying the "credible threats" against him (and James BraveWolf) to people having to do with Esalen and the Ford Foundation (I guess Knowles and others - maybe us here?) is paranoia. The most important post was when he admitted to already writing under yet another fake name on a new blog and that he's been doing this for years for the point of "initiation". After admitting that , in this thread, he tried to backpeddle on his now deleted blog and then copied some of those follow-up posts to the 'beforeitsnews' forum. Dan's tried so hard to write like a deep thinker but then messes up when his immaturity gets the better of him (we're all 30 year old virgins living in our mothers basements playing with our dog's testes).

That and his blowing smoke up peoples arses about his yearly solo trips, during the expensive tourist season, to Montauk Long Island from Wisconsin considering he also admitted to borrowing money from extended family to cover his expenses for his immediate family. For his readers and defenders who didn 't pick up on that contradiction as the first red flag, they must be naive.

** Anonyme - I respect your opinion but don't think Dan Mitchell's online behavior (including his admiration for some terrible characters in history) can be completely excused away as aliens or demons messing with his mind. At some point self responsibility has to come into play for his deception, probable lies and his ad hominem attacks of others who he disagrees with. (I'm not talking about the biggies in ufology or any subject, who are publically known figures, but regular bloggers who he's personally torn into). And, afterall, Dan claimed (even though he saw a nuts and bolts craft hover low over his driveway and take/return his son - he had Mike Clelland draw a likeness of it and it can be found on Mike's blog) that there are no such things as ufos or aliens (except his latest big idea that post-mortem humans decay into looking like aliens and fly around in ufos - cripes, God help us all if that 's the truth!).

blot
03-22-2013, 03:35 PM
(we're all 30 year old virgins living in our mothers basements playing with our dog's testes)

http://www.blogster.com/itsjustme/blogger-arrived

Dog fondling is a go-to insult for this character.

lycaeus
03-22-2013, 04:07 PM

Dog fondling is a go-to insult for this character.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070914173801/http://eternalsynthesis.blogster.com/

hmmm, interesting....

blot
03-22-2013, 04:48 PM

see also

http://www.blogster.com/vladimir/race-human-race

http://www.blogster.com/itsjustme/blogger-left

There were a few other eye openers I came across via archive.org but I am not seeing them again immediately, and have already posted more than I intended to. I am certain anyone who cares about this topic will draw their own conclusions. I have no ill will toward "Dan Mitchell" and am trying to end my fascination with that persona. The fact that he has closed up shop should help I hope.

magusnaut
03-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Thx guys for the links! Oh yeah, well i think, with these links, we can see there's no doubt that "Dan Mitchell" isn 't nor wasn 't some picked on, misunderstood person who only wanted to help "initiate". It was all there years ago - the childish dog balls insults, the racism, homophobia, misogyny and it remained into the present (though he learned to tap-down on expressing some of his inappropriate screeds in his more recent blogs, there was enough that leaked through to make us rightly suspicious).

Not going to waste my mind or spirit thinking or commenting about this guy anymore. :zip:

Carissa
04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
This thread was just brought to my attention, and I just have to say that lycaeus, magusnaut and A99 pretty much have things pegged as far as "Dan Mitchell" goes. I first came across "Luminosity" back in 2010, and was immediately struck by the fact that there were several similarities between experiences Dan claims to have had, and things I've written about in my own website and book. I reached out and emailed him in fact due to this very reason, basically like, Oh wow, how weird, I've had several experiences that are almost identical to things you discuss in your blog. It was to test the waters, to see if he was familiar with my writings, which had been out several years before his blog appeared on the scene. He wrote back and played dumb and surprised, claiming to have never heard of me. (And I'm not saying I'm somebody, cause I'm not, but my site had been out there for a few years and had gotten a fair share of hits. So, I felt like it was a real possibility that he could have come across my stuff in his internet travels and been "influenced" in some way.) So I tentatively accepted that we both had a couple of weird experiences in common, or things that oddly paralleled. I mean, that does happen, no doubt.

Since I'd established email contact I later wrote him again, due to being intrigued by his theories on the soul (or rather, lack thereof....) and what happens to us after we die. This was and still is a subject of huge interest to me, something I enjoy trying to research and figure out. And he was saying something I'd never come across before, and just had an unusual take on the subject. So I wrote to get more clarification on things. Long story short, I couldn't get a coherent, sensical answer out of him. He was unable to clearly explain his "theory" to me in a way that made any sort of sense. Which said to me that he was talking out his ass and didn't even understand what he was saying himself. Me being me (which isn't for everybody, I admit, ha) will let a person know if I'm disagreeing with what they're saying, as well as letting them know why, and trying to brainstorm and trade ideas on a subject. Well, my approach didn't go over well with him, and basically the guy popped his top. I see from what magusnaut posted that what I experienced of Dan in email is basically the same approach: Personal insults and low blow digs that have nothing to do with anything, that seems to be Dan's schtick. He went as far as to even go for a low blow dig about my relationship, which had nothing to do with anything, especially since I hadn't even mentioned anything to him about his supposed "wife" and "family." But that's something I've even talked about on my website, about how when "stuff" has attacked me using people as its pawns, it always goes for my relationship. Even when it has nothing to do with anything, they'll just bring it up out of nowhere from left field. It's weird to see this happen repeatedly. Dan was no exception.

My conclusions, based on my email contact with Dan and what I've read in his blog are this -

- While some of his experiences may in fact be true, I think he's pulling from other sources that he's cobbled together and passing off as his own.
- If he does indeed have these negative entities in his life, then he's being used as a big time tool to promote a very negative agenda/mindset of fear and totally hopeless disempowerment. That much is amply clear from the things he writes.
- Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Bottom line. His personality as I experienced it was Jeckyl and Hyde, doing 180s. Flip flop, flip flop, I even told him in my final email to him to "pick a personality and stick with it." His writings, both on the 'net and in email communications were rife with this contradictory, left hand vs. right hand confusion. He says something in one blog then contradicts himself later on. Says something in one email then flip flops in the next. It's like there's truly two or more people operating through him.

Magusnaut said: "His insults make me think Dan is locked into a frustrating family life situation that makes him want to scream for freedom. I remember him admitting to having to routinely borrow money from other family members to cover the expenses of his immediate family. So who 's the loser Dan?"

Funny you should mention this. Something Dan threw out me in an email when he popped his top and lost the plot was this: "Now let me explain something to you about "outcomes". I am 34 years old, make good money, have a wonderful wife (who I have been with for over 10 years) who works in the medical field. I have four children who are intelligent and well adjusted spiritually, and in the mundane world as well. I am not poor, I live in a town where the median income is $80,000 a year. I own late model cars, I have a wonderful friends, and an inner life that would put most people to shame. This is only a part of what I have. What do you have to show for?"

It was just so bizarre to read that. Like, what does that have to do with anything? By outcomes, I was referring to "getting negative harassment to stop." Not some dick measuring contest (even though I'm female, ha) where two people compare incomes, and how many cars they own, and how rich their respective towns are. Talk about missing the point and overcompensating. (especially in light of what magusnaut noted, about Dan having to borrow money to keep himself afloat. Versus all the pompous chest beating bragging about his money and possessions on display in his email to me.) There was also the way in which he loved to play up the fact that he had been in an initiate in some secret society group, implying how special and intelligent he obviously was. :rolleyes: Huge, self righteous ego going on with him.

Who knows what's going on there about why the guy keeps starting blogs and then yanking them down, and writing under multiple names and affecting different personas, but there's obviously major instability going on, as well as deception, and it bugs me because a lot of people have read and followed his blog and taken it seriously, thinking he's legit. And considering what the underlying message is (fear, hopeless disempowerment) that's concerning. But, smart people obviously will see through it.

cosi_cosi
04-14-2013, 02:46 PM
James BraveWolf e Dan Mitchell - Tu non credere perche questa crudelta di padroni ha visto in me solo una cagna che mi mett' anch' io alla tua catena...Se attraverso la città questa ipocrita, tua cittàIl corpo mio che passa tra di voi eun invettiva contro la viltà...Tu ritroverai con mela più splendida proprietà un attimo di sole sopra noi alla ricerca di te.

Garuda
04-14-2013, 04:23 PM
James BraveWolf e Dan Mitchell - Tu non credere perche questa crudelta di padroni ha visto in me solo una cagna che mi mett' anch' io alla tua catena...Se attraverso la città questa ipocrita, tua cittàIl corpo mio che passa tra di voi eun invettiva contro la viltà...Tu ritroverai con mela più splendida proprietà un attimo di sole sopra noi alla ricerca di te.

Si prega di inviare i tuoi messaggi in inglese. Grazie. - Please post your messages in English. Thanks.

A99
04-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Carissa, thanks for chiming in on this because I know exactly what you are talking about and I was wondering when you were going to show up here to comment on this.

I also know of another experience that he claimed to have, a very unique one, that seemed to have been lifted from yet another source on the internet. In short, the way this guy operates definitely seems to border on sociopathic.

Carissa
04-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Carissa, thanks for chiming in on this because I know exactly what you are talking about and I was wondering when you were going to show up here to comment on this.

I also know of another experience that he claimed to have, a very unique one, that seemed to have been lifted from yet another source on the internet. In short, the way this guy operates definitely seems to border on sociopathic.

A sociopath is right. And a narcissist. This was evident in his final nasty email to me where again, he popped his top and lost the plot. But I couldn't believe it when he said "I haven't asked for any of the activity around me to stop because it is a part of my growth." (this was the very next sentence that came after the last in the paragraph I excerpted from him in my previous email.) When I read that I was like, "Uh....how about asking it to stop for the sake of your *kids?!?*" But of course he wouldn't do that. Because either A) he doesn't really have kids/family (a 'net friend of mine who's read Luminosity, and without knowing the specifics of what had transpired between Dan Mitchell and I, came away from it feeling that there's major deception going on, to the point were he suspected that he was even lying in some way about his so-called family); B) the stuff he claims has happened to him isn't really happening to him; or C) it is really happening to him, he does actually have kids, but, he's a total narcissist, so for him it's "all about him." Screw the kids. There was one blog entry he had back on Luminosity where he included an illustration of some UFO thing that he *claims* was hovering over his house, meanwhile......one of his supposed little boys, who was about 5-7 years old if I remember correctly, was pictured lying on his side on the driveway, unconscious, at the mercy of these nefarious oogedy boogedy forces he writes so voluminously about. !! All because of Dan. Dan was the reason that was happening to his son. And yet Dan says he would never think to ask it to stop...........because it's all about his growth, you see. That's a huge clue right there about where this guy's mind is at. Especially since he chose to mention this not in a nice way, but to mention it while going off on me in his final nasty email. It made no sense. Me, I choose not to have kids for several reasons, but admittedly one of the things that's crossed my mind is that if the things I've believed have happened to me in life have really happened, then why the hell would I bring a kid into this world to pick up where mommy left off, you know?? This dude supposedly has four and has no regard. He has to "grow" you see.

It's interesting though that a guy who doesn't even believe in souls/the afterlife or a bigger point to all of this would even talk about something like "growth." With no soul, and no afterlife, what's the point of personal growth? If we're just pieces of meat with cobbled together soul fragments of other people that gets consumed by the big bad "FORCES OF DISSOLUTION!" as he calls them after we die (which would be the gist summary of what I managed to get from him about what his afterlife theory entailed, though there was more, and it was convoluted), then really, what's the point of trying to "grow". (and he's clearly implying spiritual growth.) Brings it back to what I said earlier, about all his contradictions and how "right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing."

A99
04-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Clarissa, his contradictions in what he says and shows make for a hilarious read! Am rolling over in laughter now after just reading over your last post! He's a real case, no question about that one but one thing he is not is an enigma because anyone with any brain in their head should be able to figure out what this guy is all about.

ChristopherRobin
04-22-2013, 10:05 PM
How much do any of you really know about Dan Mitchell and his work? Did you give it any real investigative time? In initiatory thought, "knowing" isn't simply a matter of frivolously intellectualizing a thing, but rather a slow and gradual "experiencing". All of what has been said about his online work is, at best, merely pointless conjecture and speculation. It seems as though you are all tangled in a web of symbols - confusing your own reflections as the thing itself, getting stuck in what appears to be, or what appears to be not. Consider then that you may have missed the point entirely.

You see, I am one of the people whom was directly affected by his work during the Luminosity era, and afterwards the "Transmissions" era. Indeed, doors were opened within me that were both terrifying and beautiful - but unlike some - I didn't try to close them, nor will I ever. Instead, my demons proved certainly to be my own, and through much study and practice I have been able to confront them one by one, and put my self in order. Naturally, this is an ongoing project - a lifelong one in fact - but one I am glad to take. Why is it that many treat initiation as though it is merely another idle hobby to entertain them? Initiation is always a confrontation with the self, with one's own darkness. We hid the light in darkness. We hid the voice of God in echoes that reverberate rooms to walk in as the universe tumbles and hisses secretly along.

Let me ask you this, when his words delighted you - what did this change within you? Conversely, when his words offended you - what did this awaken within you? I saw you all reel in thoughtless horror at his comments upon old blogs, but what is this reaction that causes you to recoil? Does this reaction not point you towards the wild, untamed nature of your being that is quite beside you? You hold on pointlessly to opinion, to definitions of what is and is not acceptable to you, and as you do so - you act as accomplice to your own murder, then attach your own chains for the crime. There is no sense in "this thing" or "that thing". There is no peace to be found in idle conjecture, at least nothing lasting. To prefer your comfortable ideas only ensures that you will suffer, and you will suffer. The offense you have taken to his words are an indication that you seek only comfort, only the easy path. You have made a comfortable prison for yourselves, but a prison it shall remain.

I shall leave you with a quote from Jakob Böhme to consider;
"What now seems hard to you, you will later learn to love the most."

blot
04-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Wow. Well. By the way is it normal in this forum to see people join apparently in order to post one comment on one thread? I'll admit that was my plan.... Oh Dan Mitchell. How we dance.

How much do any of you really know about Dan Mitchell and his work? Did you give it any real investigative time?

It is kind of a crime that with the volume of information Dan Mitchell made available about himself and his work that I never investigated it. I only read every post at Luminosity and Transmissions from the Imaginal. Even the ones he took down. They're all still out there to be seen (though not for too much longer), as I imagine many know.

In initiatory thought, "knowing" isn't simply a matter of frivolously intellectualizing a thing, but rather a slow and gradual "experiencing". All of what has been said about his online work is, at best, merely pointless conjecture and speculation.

What I have read here and elsewhere is more in the nature of people venturing opinions. I have not seen anything wrong with that, though I will say I have been uncomfortable with people seeming to beat up on Dan Mitchell here, knowing he is unlikely to appear to defend himself. But then that appears to be in the nature of his behavior online. If he has truly been able to stop reading this thread and is not chafing to reply, more power to him.

> respectful SNIP <

Let me ask you this, when his words delighted you - what did this change within you? Conversely, when his words offended you - what did this awaken within you? I saw you all reel in thoughtless horror at his comments upon old blogs, but what is this reaction that causes you to recoil? Does this reaction not point you towards the wild, untamed nature of your being that is quite beside you? You hold on pointlessly to opinion, to definitions of what is and is not acceptable to you, and as you do so - you act as accomplice to your own murder, then attach your own chains for the crime.

I don't know, chains can be heavy. Attaching them does not seem like something I would do. (But did posting links to the tattered remains of some of his horrible hate posts mean I was helping with the initiation process?)

I have my own opinion based on reading and thinking about the posts at Luminosity and Transmissions from the Imaginal, the occasional comments or discussions elsewhere, and my own conversations with others regarding Dan Mitchell's work. What I saw over the years was an intelligent and seemingly well-read man who came across like he didn't feel his intelligence and learning were appreciated by those around him offline. I had the sense that he was, in part, taking to the Internet to receive the recognition he felt he deserved, and perhaps to connect with like minds. Crowing out homophobic and racist remarks in one of his blogs in 2007 just made him look like a nut and a bully, and he was banned. I believe that pre-Luminosity he trotted out the Trojan Horse of 'The Harlequin' with Jason Offutt, then on his new blog told further creepy tales to keep people reading. He did always salt his eerie remembrances with references to ancient philosophers and theology. He had ideas.

I also read him as a man with clear anger issues, and an overriding desire for control. When I saw him start that podcast with James Bravewolf, I knew there was no way it would last long. For one thing he is too much of a control freak to put many conversations out there in the world outside of his ability to edit or delete them. For another thing, everyone hearing him speak extemporaneously? It was just too personal, too revealing.

He came on like the classic Internet Tough Guy at times but, in his case I was and am not comfortable dismissing it all as bluster. His hostility scared me then and scares me now. You may think he never visited Montauk, but I am not convinced that he would not come after detractors in some fashion. Take it with however much salt you like. I would not cross the man.

For what it's worth, I read every post on Luminosity and Transmissions from the Imaginal. I never experienced the slightest bit of high strangeness leaking into my life. I was intrigued with many of his ideas though, and the spooky campfire stories from Luminosity stuck with me. The guy has talent. And my memory was that his stories were pretty consistent. Whatever you think of his Harlequin accounts for example, read all the posts; the story did not really change.

No one asked, no one cares, but I think the best thing for Dan Mitchell, if he wants to keep spreading his writing and ideas (or as some would have it, his process of initiation), is to just come clean. Own up to who he is and has been. Don't try to keep editing and hiding the past. Of course, perhaps he feels he can't handle the exposure, even posting behind a handle.

There is no sense in "this thing" or "that thing". There is no peace to be found in idle conjecture, at least nothing lasting. To prefer your comfortable ideas only ensures that you will suffer, and you will suffer. The offense you have taken to his words are an indication that you seek only comfort, only the easy path. You have made a comfortable prison for yourselves, but a prison it shall remain.

Cupcake, I don't know who you've been talking to, but it ain't that comfortable.

Carissa
04-27-2013, 10:51 PM
What I have read here and elsewhere is more in the nature of people venturing opinions.

Hi blot. Well, can't speak for others, but my posts at least were opinions based on direct interactions with the guy, as well as some straight up fact, quoted from his emails.

[...] though I will say I have been uncomfortable with people seeming to beat up on Dan Mitchell here, knowing he is unlikely to appear to defend himself.

Actually for me, the reason I went ahead with posting my last post in particular is because I was told that "Dan" does in fact read this thread. So as far as I was concerned (again, can't speak for others...) I was under the impression that he would in fact see it, and very well may get on here to get involved, which is why I posted what I posted.

I also read him as a man with clear anger issues, and an overriding desire for control. When I saw him start that podcast with James Bravewolf, I knew there was no way it would last long. For one thing he is too much of a control freak to put many conversations out there in the world outside of his ability to edit or delete them.

VERY interesting that you should note that. Another one of the things "Dan" said to me in that final top popping email of his was this:

"You are far too concerned with controlling the conversation and attempting to conquer me with paradigms and metaphysical concepts that I grew out of five years ago."

I read that and just shook my head. "Controlling the conversation"? Merely because I questioned what he was saying? In his mind that equate to a full on attempt at trying to "control and conquer" him. I noticed he had a tendency towards psychological projection and overcompensation. Obviously his financial situation was a sore spot for him, hence the reason he went out of his way to beat his chest and brag to me about his supposed financial wealth in life, when it had nothing at all to do with anything, just came out of left field, and then projecting onto me his own insecurities about the need for control and the conquering of others. Obviously he's the one with the need for control, the need to conquer other people around him and be "above them." Which also explains the bragging about how he was specially selected to be in some sort of secret society group, thus placing him above all the other ignorant peons. (yawn, roll eyes.) But of course he also went on to say that I was the one with a "superiority complex." More head shaking. It's like, really dude? Who's the one bragging about their supposed wealth and "secret society!" ties that makes them better than others? Not I.

He came on like the classic Internet Tough Guy at times....

Sort of, but, it was again, more of that "overcompensating" thing. In that one Luminosity post where he described running away screaming from the harlequin being that approached him while he sat on the park bench (IF that actually happened.....) and other references to his mental breakdown and supposedly having to be carried out of his house on a stretcher while his supposed wife and kids watched, says to me that he's majorly histrionic and wimpy, which is anything but a masculine tough guy.

I was intrigued with many of his ideas though, and the spooky campfire stories from Luminosity stuck with me.

Do keep in mind that his stories may not be true, and/or, may not really be his own. They may just be exactly that...campfire tales. As well as the borrowings of stories that others have put out there years before he ever arrived on the scene, which he borrowed as a base foundation, and then greatly embellished. Yes, there is the possibility that multiple people can and do experience similar, if not identical sorts of things, and nobody can copyright or lay full claim to that. But on the other hand, I seriously wonder with what I know now about him. Though ultimately I'm preaching to the choir because it seems you clearly see and get it, from the affected internet tough guy persona, to his insecurities and anger issues, to the fact that his tales can be classified as "campfire stories." But, I just put this out for consideration for others that may have gotten sucked into his writings, thinking he was legit.