PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new :)

Elle Sonshine
10-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Hello there! I'm new around here.

My name's Elle but you can call me Sonshine if you prefer. I grew up most of my life as a bit of a skeptic but a terrible accident which almost killed me has opened my eyes to the fact that there is more to this world than meets the eye. I have a real thirst for knowledge and I want to learn as much as possible about this world as I can! I think we all want the truth, whatever that truth may be.

I can't wait to meet some new people, and possibly make some friends in the process.

I look forward to sharing experiences and chatting with you guys :)

Garuda
10-06-2012, 01:31 PM

My name's Elle but you can call me Sonshine if you prefer. I grew up most of my life as a bit of a skeptic but a terrible accident which almost killed me has opened my eyes to the fact that there is more to this world than meets the eye. I have a real thirst for knowledge and I want to learn as much as possible about this world as I can! I think we all want the truth, whatever that truth may be.

I can't wait to meet some new people, and possibly make some friends in the process.

I look forward to sharing experiences and chatting with you guys :)

Hi Elle, welcome aboard.

You've come to the right place. There are many people here I've come to call friends over the years.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Cheers!

CasperParks
10-06-2012, 07:27 PM

My name's Elle but you can call me Sonshine if you prefer:)

Greetings, Elle Sonshine.

Welcome aboard...

:ufo:

calikid
10-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Hello Sunshine and welcome to TOP Forum.
I too had an NDE many years ago. Funny how Sept 29th always feels like my second birthday.

Look forward to hearing your tale!

Cheers!

newyorklily
10-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Hi Elle and welcome tp The Outpost. I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

A99
10-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Hello Elle, welcome to the forum! I'm so glad you're here!