PDA

View Full Version : Big Earthquake Prediction Just Came True

A99
10-12-2012, 10:35 AM
A little after midnight this morning I was 'sensing' that a big earthquake was occurring or going to occur somewhere on the planet. So I came on here and posted a message about that in my message section of my profile.... but then I deleted it that message because I felt silly posting it there and instead copy/pasted it into notepad and saved that message on my computer.

Here's a link to my profile page showing that I posted that message at 1:47 AM. It's under "Visitor Messages". There is no message in there now because I deleted it but it does show that I DID post a message at that time. Here's that link:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/member.php?77-A99
The messagge that I posted was this:

"Seems like something big is up with our planet late this evening....
it feels like it's vibrating and there's a loud noise too.... could be that a big
catastrophic earthquake that will result in significant damage is about to take place somewhere..
I started sensing this around midnight or so... it's 2:26 am here now. Just thought I would
jot this down."

After I saved that file, I then googled that real-time earthquake map to see if anything was happening and no new big earthquakes anywhere around the world was showing on that map. But then a little later, I went to googles news page and noticed that the word "Earthquake" was in that column for "Top Stories". So that meant that a big earthquake had just occurred somewhere. So clicked on that and found out that there was just a big earthquake at 6.7 mag. in Indonesia. Below is a screenshot showing the word "Earthquake" in the left column and the news articles about that Indonesian Earthquake.

to be continued...

A99
10-12-2012, 10:43 AM
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capturevbvbvb_zps2dda0ddb.jpg

The screenshot above is showing that notepad file I had saved with that prediction in it on my computer. It's also showing the property box for that file.

A99
10-12-2012, 10:45 AM
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Captureqqqqqq_zpse6a284c5.jpg

The screenshot above is showing the prediction I saved in that notepad file.

Strong earthquake rocks eastern Indonesia (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/10/11/earthquake-indonesia-dobo-usgs/1628585/)
3:47AM EDT October 12. 2012 -
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) -- A strong earthquake jolted eastern Indonesia on Friday, panicking residents, but no major damage was immediately reported.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake measured magnitude 6.7 and was centered 67 miles north of Dobo in Maluku province, at a depth of 15 miles. It was followed by two aftershocks both measuring magnitude 4.9.

Indonesia's meteorology and geophysics agency put the preliminary magnitude at 7.0 and said there was no tsunami.

A district government office in Dobo, the closest village to the epicenter, sustained some damage but the extent was unclear, said agency official Subagyo, who like many Indonesians uses only one name.

Dobo resident Victor Siahaya said the strong earthquake shook everything in his house, forcing he and his family to run outside.

"It was so strong … many people were screaming while running in panic," he said. "But I don't see any damage in my neighborhood."

Indonesia, the world's largest archipelago nation, is prone to seismic upheaval due to its location on the Pacific "Ring of Fire," an arc of volcanoes and fault lines in the Pacific Basin.

A giant quake off the country on Dec. 26, 2004, triggered a tsunami in the Indian Ocean that killed 230,000 people, half of them in Indonesia's westernmost province of Aceh.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

A99
10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Ok... so I first posted that prediction in my profile message section here at 1:47 AM.

Then a little later I deleted it... but the the message box is still there but it is blank. But it is still showing the time when I posted that message.

Then I decided to instead post that earthquake prediction in notepad and by then it was 2:26 AM.

Then at 3:47 AM Eastern Standard time, a little over an hour after I saved that prediction in that file, a 7 mag. Earthquake occured in Indonesia that has since been downgraded to 6.7 mag.

The bottom line is, sometimes when a big earthquake is just about to occur anywhere in the world, I will FEEL the earth vibrating where there is also a very loud sound .... including a high pitched buzzing in my left ear too.

The vibrations were so strong and the noises were so loud, I couldn't get to sleep and have been up all night for that reason.

A99
10-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Below is the property box of that notepad file with that prediction in it showing the time I saved that file which was 2:26 AM. I had to click on the "details" tab to show that information.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Captureddddd_zps019c0dec.jpg

A99
10-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Oh never mind. Google didn't even post the word "Earthquake" in the 'Top News Stories' of their front page until several hours after the earthquake in Indonesia occurred. So it happened around 10 pm my time and not 3:35 AM like I thought it did based on the news article I found on that. So no large earthquake occurred at the time when I was sensing one was occurring. I could have been sensing the aftermath of it though but turned in early last night and slept through it... then I woke up a little after midnight and that's when I sensed that an earthquake had occurred or was about to. Was up the rest of the night as I explained before.

A large earthquake actually did occur though and even though it happened while I was sleeping, when I woke up, I was in 'earthquake' mode thinking an large earthquake was about to occur when in actuality, it had already occurred hours before.