PDA

View Full Version : More Britons believe in aliens than in God

Garuda
10-12-2012, 02:55 PM
A recent survey in the UK revealed that more people believe in extraterrestrial life than in God:

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/0703-aliens-top-god-in-uk-believability-research/

CasperParks
10-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Taking into account the number of books, films and TV stuff out there prepping the general population, that is not surprising.

CasperParks
10-13-2012, 12:18 AM
A recent survey in the UK revealed that more people believe in extraterrestrial life than in God:

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/0703-aliens-top-god-in-uk-believability-research/

Whoa - ATV Today censored my comment at their site!

"Disclosure will be laced with partial truth, lies and deceit."

lycaeus
10-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Whoa - ATV Today censored my comment at their site!

"Disclosure will be laced with partial truth, lies and deceit."

I just posted this one:

George Obama says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

October 27, 2012 at 06:24

Only 33.1 out of 62.6 billion people in the UK? Wow talk about brainwashing. Of the billions of stars in our galaxy times billions of galaxies in our own universe in the huge Multiverse, ya dont think maybe theres possibly a small chance of minor probability that potentially, perhaps, there is a slight chance, that there are other beings out there who like to bully, manipulate, lie, deceive, flatter and control lower life forms like we do? If they were to introduce themselves in our lifetime, I’d say Don’t be gullible.

I doubt it will last.

CasperParks
10-27-2012, 05:43 PM
I just posted this one:

I doubt it will last.

It was still there when I checked... Will keep an eye on it.

lycaeus
10-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Only 33.1 out of 62.6 billion people in the UK?
Ooops. I meant Million. Probably for the better as that typo makes me look too dumb to be taken seriously, so they might keep the comment for lack of credibility on my end. Hopefully, at least a seed of thought is planted.