PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi novel about Imprisoned Fallen Angels

CasperParks
12-05-2011, 06:50 AM
E-book is up todate for second editions... Printed copies are still first edition, there are more errors in first addtion. Keeping e-book prices low and affordable at .99 cents. Not getting rich on sales. Indie Author... http://www.casperparks.com

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in his special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology.

Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghostlike state.

Adventurous, they set-out to explore the Hollywood Strip as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a Ghostlike Prison Plane where Fallen Angels are imprisoned.

They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not fully comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Next book, should be shortly after the first of the year.

CasperParks
04-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Perceptional Threshold, book promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CsteTKtPF4
A friend wrote a melody for me to use in the making of a book promo video

Doc
04-21-2012, 02:20 PM
I like it! The text is evocative and intriguing, makes me want to know more. It reminds me of The wasteland in places, which is not a bad thing at all! :cool:

CasperParks
04-21-2012, 04:17 PM
I like it! The text is evocative and intriguing, makes me want to know more. It reminds me of The wasteland in places, which is not a bad thing at all! :cool:

Thanks

CasperParks
04-22-2012, 04:11 AM

Looked on Amazon for, "Wasteland"... Are you thinking of King, Thomas Stearns (TS Eliot) or another author?

Doc
04-22-2012, 04:53 AM
T. S. Eliot, "The Wasteland" :cool:

CasperParks
04-22-2012, 05:40 AM
T. S. Eliot, "The Wasteland" :cool:

Honored...

Thanks

CasperParks
06-08-2012, 05:18 AM
I received two comments that formatting was off slightly in translation to Kindle. Have not received a similar comment from UK sales, it is something I am looking into on the US side.

At the moment, I am focusing on getting Ages Past out there for everyone. Will run a five day giveaway shortly after it is released.

Perceptional Threshold is not error free, with each novel there is improvement.

Thanks,

Casper Parks...

CasperParks
06-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Moved this from this thread: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?343-DEMONIC-or-ET-any-first-hand-ENCOUNTERS/page2

It is somewhat difficult to discuss any type of ET with Christian Fundamentalists who have a belief system ingrained in them of Biblical Literalism. They do have their strong points though especially when you consider the demonic phenomena has been around since humankind first became cognizant of their surroundings and began to communicate.

It has not been since modern time’s maybe less than 100 years past that humankind first started to look at this phenomena as an extraterrestrial possibility. Since the Catholic Church came out and publically began to discuss that ET life would not be antagonistic to God’s plan for mankind and creation and it is no longer a taboo subject with fire and damnation for even contemplating the subject outside of demonic but gives another perspective of this view seems to follow a direction which may weaken the fundamentalist strict literal biblical interpretation as to which would follow a logical course of contemplation which they now can ponder the subject that ET could be part of God’s creation which might possibly be a non-angelic (good vs. bad)point of view.

Viewing the Bible from a Science Fiction perspective is not new; C. S. Lewis did it in his Space Trilogy.

Seventy-five years ago, artificial insemination was Science Fiction. Now it is Science Reality. Consider the virgin birth of Christ. We know it is possible for an alien entity to have performed an artificial insemination.

If imprisoned Fallen Angels are in a ghostlike state, what are their day-to-day lives like?

The media paint Fallen Angels with horns and tails. Are they human aliens from other star systems who rebelled? How complex was that rebellion? How many different alien species were involved?

Will stop here to avoid creating a "spoiler"...

CasperParks
06-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Dang, this Demon is sure getting around.

Now at the Denver Internatinal Airport a woman strips naked.

http://kdvr.com/2012/04/10/woman-strips-naked-at-dia/

If imprisoned in ghostlike state, does taking hold of people allow them to experience the flesh to a degree?

Does it provide a warped form of entertainment for them?

CasperParks
06-30-2012, 07:42 PM
A lot things discussed in OPF, were embedded long ago into Perceptional Threshold.

For example: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?736-President-Eisenhower-Had-Three-Meetings-With-Aliens&p=11412&posted=1#post11412

Below is a paste from the story where those meetings are mentioned, as well as murder and stealing a craft from human aliens:

Yeah, there are a few grammar errors... Sorry, learning as I go... If you are reading or plan to read Perceptional Threshold and don't like glimpsing ahead at pages of books when reading, then don't read the paste.

Matt pressed, “Why wouldn't they believe us? The cops will back us.... Won't they?"

Kishah explained, "Your law enforcement hath become a front line of defense against thee and know it not. Yielding Freewill, they are taking part in developing Global Police State. Given unto the Change themselves; they shall force it upon others and those refusing shall be imprisoned and many put to death.”

Defensive, Matt tossed his hands into the air. "What on Earth are you talking about?"

"As ye perceive time, several decades ago the Deceivers were exposed to your government. Your government came into possession of evidence, which the Counsel of All demanded as proof of interference. We sought out your leaders and requested that evidence. Your leaders asked of us what we could not give."

"In return, they had our Ambassadors murdered and took from us anyway. Fearful for what they had done, a bargain with the Deceivers was struck, tis an unholy alliance that shall be exposed. Even now, your leaders seek a way out of their unholy alliance.”

Kishah exhale a stressful breath. “They have weaved a twisted version of reality in bits and pieces for the Masses, littered with partial truths and partial lies. Thus, the Deception continues. Those Lost of Eden peer through a darkened glass, unable to see what is before them."

Matt stared at the place where the two Fallen Ones and the man had died. “Those creatures are called the Deceivers?"

"Nay, they are Fallen Ones. It is the Greys that blind and we are forced to speak between the lines. At this time, we were unable to directly intervene.”

“Know this: The King of Kings shall return and claim His rightful throne. Although ye now sleep, soon ye shall be awakened from your slumber, and offered a glimpse beyond the darkened glass and seeing the conflict that wages for your eternal souls.”

“Another war is at hand in the heavens. Like burning stars, Deceivers shall fall to Earth. Already, they strive to remove Freewill. Slowly generation by generation, hoping the Change is barely noticeable.”

Kishah hesitated, “I can say no more until it hath come to pass except this; prepare your hearts that ye may be found pure and just."

Overwhelmed, Kym blurted-out, “And just how are we suppose get ready for an alien invasion!"

"The invasion hath already taken place, tis currently at its later stages.”

Again, Matt tossed his arms to the wind and injected, “That still doesn't answer our question. You're asking us to fight and die for something we don't even understand?"

“Fear not them which kill the body, rather fear Him which is able to destroy both body and soul.”

Matt and Kym gazed at each other, dumbfounded. Neither understood what he had said. In their hearts, they realized they needed to comprehend every word. Their very lives depended on it. As well as the lives of family, friends and people, they had yet to meet.

"Tis time for ye meet a friend,” Kishah said and stepped outside.

Matt was about to follow, when Kym tugged at his arm. Matt took hold of her arm and proposed, “Maybe this so-called friend can explain things better to us. Besides, I sure don't wanna stick around and wait for the cops to show-up."

Kym nodded and let out a sharp whistle. Spot trotted from the living room area and joined them at the doors. She said, "Come on Spot, time to split.” Kym and Spot followed Kishah outside.

Matt took one last look around. His brain was churning with possibilities. Police showing up was remote. Even if they did, the only thing left was a bucket filled with blood. At the sight of a bloody bucket, he wanted to be away from the warehouse, and the further, the better. Hurried, he engaged both door locks and left the building.

Doc
07-01-2012, 04:50 AM
I just read a few paragraphs as I don't want to spoil it for myself. Thanks for posting it. It looks like something I could read on days when it is too hot to go out. :cool:

CasperParks
07-01-2012, 06:26 PM
I just read a few paragraphs as I don't want to spoil it for myself. Thanks for posting it. It looks like something I could read on days when it is too hot to go out. :cool:

I do realize there are grammar and other errors in the novel, however it reached a point long ago to simply put it out there and move on to fixing other novels. The newer stuff should reflect improvements... Learning as I go...

Thanks for struggling through it...