PDA

View Full Version : John Kettler reports UFO war

kleemkrishnaya
10-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Does anyone have insight into the reports John Kettler is making about a war in the Pacific between humans & "UFOs"?

I would have been wary of this as either a "false flag" or disinfo, but for some reason, in this report where he mentions "thousands of metallic one inch sized turtles" dropping onto a ship's deck, has struck me very forcefully. Who would make THAT up?? When I read this, I experienced one of those "truth shudders" that I get when something is validated for me.

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-wars-breaking/

CasperParks
10-22-2012, 08:31 AM
Here is another artical on the same story.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

Garuda
10-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Gordon Duff is the man who started spreading that information and he got it from Kerry Cassidy who in turn got it from her sources.

Some days ago, he wrote another piece on treaties with extraterrestrials, the content of which clashes what other sources say about such treaties.

Personally, I think that as long as there are no verifiable, credible witnesses to back any of his claims up, the claims Gordon Duff is making have to be taken with a grain of salt. Make that a lot of salt...

epo333
10-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Disclosure of UFO Conflicts, Technologies and History

Gordon Duff for Veterans Today and George Noory for Coast to Coast Radio...

Thus far, the only national interview with a Majestic 12 “reading group” member...!

...(from about 6:30 to 39:00)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHgAPoCvp0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/20/ufo-disclosure-gordon-duff-on-coast-to-coast-with-george-noory/

(also posted here:http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?604-Military-News&p=14919#post14919)

Lee
10-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Good find, Epo! That really is quite a statement!

Here is the relevant quote:

"In 1982 I was put on the readers group for Majestic Twelve... ahh, I received an original copy, slightly redacted.. done off a typewriter.. dated August 23rd 1977 from the Office of Naval Intelligence. That... ummm... about 12 pages long... I had copy number 5. Done on just plain flimsies, from the... you know that manual Remmington typewriter years? ... Well, I read it once... and I was working for a Government agency at the time and had a very high security clearance. It took me 18 months to be cleared for the reading group. I read the documents once and... ahhh... put them back in the envelope... twisted the string around.. (laughs) Returned to sender. Sent them back and found that I could never live knowing what was on those. And then... Years later, lo and behold, almost everything that was in those documents... was later on the plot of the television show X-Files. ... I have been told that Chris Carter was put on the reading group of Majestic Twelve. "
(0:15:40 - 0:17:01)

Here is Mr Duff's biography: http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/gordonduff

There's lots of sensational material in this interview, not the least of which is the claims of joint US/Chinese operations to combat UFOs. Certainly worthy of follow up and attempts to verify the claims of Mr Duff, along with his alleged connections and background.

epo333
10-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Whew, I was going bonkers from the lack of response to that interview. It seems to be confirmation of MJ-12, and ground breaking disclosure as well.

I haven't had much time to verify claims, although there was some Google Earth pic's of under-seas activities (base?) off the California coast on the net...

So far his background seems fairly solid.

cheb
10-23-2012, 04:13 AM
Gordon Duff is the man who started spreading that information and he got it from Kerry Cassidy who in turn got it from her sources.

Some days ago, he wrote another piece on treaties with extraterrestrials, the content of which clashes what other sources say about such treaties.

Personally, I think that as long as there are no verifiable, credible witnesses to back any of his claims up, the claims Gordon Duff is making have to be taken with a grain of salt. Make that a lot of salt...

Garuda, do you happen to have a working url link to Duff's article on ET treaties? I've been crawling around VeteransToday website daily since September 17th & off and on since this last March...and I'm not familiar with what you're referring to above in your second paragraph. There is also some doubt that Duff wrote his story based upon what he might've heard or read from Cassidy. I read on K Cassidy's blog that she read Mr. Duff's article and she even mentions doing so.

She's been posting links to VT & Duff articles since January 2012 at least. I learned of his site, through her blog as a matter of fact.
http://projectcamelotportal.com/interviews-list/archive-search/?searchword=Gordon%20Duff

K Cassidy's blog dated 9/20/2012: http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1308-daily-intel-report-09-20-12

Mr Duff also speaks with some reserved disdain about John Kettle. A couple of short sentences found here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

Gordon Duff
October 4, 2012 - 4:12 pm
Kettler is a “ufologist”
I simply report leaks in an area where my entire life’s experience is an hour or so.
I am not permitted to expand on UFO stories. Kettler can write what he wants.
We are very different people.

I reserve making judgements on anyone connected with reporting anything about this 'story', perhaps I'm just not as experienced with these types of affairs as many other people are. But if you have any other valid links where Duff has commented about treaties, I'd love to read it/them.

Thanks

Garuda
10-23-2012, 05:26 AM
A bad choice of words on my behalf: he didn't "write" an article, he posted the C2C interview on his blog on Veterans Today:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/20/ufo-disclosure-gordon-duff-on-coast-to-coast-with-george-noory/

FWIW, here is Michael Salla's stand on it:
http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/33150/

CasperParks
10-23-2012, 06:26 AM
Whew, I was going bonkers from the lack of response to that interview. It seems to be confirmation of MJ-12, and ground breaking disclosure as well.

I haven't had much time to verify claims, although there was some Google Earth pic's of under-seas activities (base?) off the California coast on the net...

So far his background seems fairly solid.

Gave that Coast 2 Coast interview a listen.

Regarding wars ships fighting aliens; It is likely the U. S. has entered the final stages of breaking its treaty with the Greys. If so, in the near future things on this planet are about to get nasty.

We cannot separate our current global economic and political crises, religious and business driven wars from alien interference and intervention.

Be not deceived, disclosure is likely to be laced with partial truths, lies and deceit.

Fore
10-23-2012, 07:47 AM

Thus far, the only national interview with a Majestic 12 “reading group” member...!

(also posted here:http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?604-Military-News&p=14919#post14919)

@ 27min

Low Earth Orbit "nano sensors" that look for distortions in spacetime.

Sounds familiar. I have heard several ET mention/describe similar technology. Though various unrelated groups refer to it as "directed" satellite systems. Supposedly used to counter the use of "phasing technology". But only (various ET individuals alleged) works if the target is within a defined area and several satellites scan the same confined area.

The ET that mentioned it in different situations collectively described it as a type of space based ~sensor net~. The ETs said the average configuration is periodic scans of the earth surface with a gradual scanning pattern. More than one ET mentioned that they can "time their arrivals" in the regions where the scanning routines of the satellites are weakest. Several individuals (including one Human aligned ET) mentioned the system pattern changes periodically.

One ET told me rather bluntly that they have to contend with ground based ~radar tracking~ which they said was usually fixed or directional....and (specialized) space based technology that works in a different way than what I assumed they meant "radar". One of the ET mentioned that by the time they approach the earths surface they are usually detected in the incoming approach if they aren't coming from the Earth surface. They said the interception is usually only minutes behind and yet another ET mentioned (quite informative) that it was the reason why interception is usually only minutes from their arrival.

The space based satellite system they said was a newer introduction than the older system (they didn't describe the old system in much detail). They said the satellite scans the surface looking for phasing anomalies that usually indicates a subtle presence. Different people went on to describe different version of roughly the same thing.

Some said that the space based system emits a specific type of energy that when interacting with a phasing field, shows up as a tiny anomaly. They said usually one return isn't enough to start a chase. But another said that they fear (because of me pointing out the visit times) that intelligence groups coordinate activities and begin scanning an area where they should be which they said shows up under several satellites as a streak of light. That ET said the result looks like a lightning bolt (my condensed phrase for his explanation) when it is graphed and it is blue in tone.

One of the ET (nice and cordial but very stressed at the time) said that such an event occurred due to me pointing out the time and place. They mentioned they had a tough time shaking the surveillance from above as they tried to return to a base on the Earth surface. They said the satellite and the people running it were likely attempting to figure out where the activity was originating from. They stated that I talk in excess and it said while I might not see the full weight of the explanation it claimed there were human and alien associated people whom watch my conversations with varying interests.

Which I think might be true, because I had some Human aligned ET contacting me and asking me to air some kind of grievances. They didn't hide the fact that they were aligned with Human beings. They even explained certain things about where they come from, what they oversee and from the general region where they work. One of the two said that he had heard of me from some human source. Which was rather spooky to hear an ET say that. He said it like as if I had a reputation. Then he told me to leak a report publicly.

A while after that another ET who was of the same type and claimed to work with Human beings said to leak yet another report (and a dictation) about a report they had been contracted to produce among human sources. Something about a devastating Earthquake foreshadowed in the near future. (Which all signs point to this being a legitimate concern).

That report was about the ET discussing what changes they needed to plan for and what gravity of situation changes there might be given the circumstances. The earlier report from the ET visitor before that one was about a leaked recording from some human being working (apparently) for the DOE that this ET oversaw. It was a human being creating a report on the status of changing (ET) living locations and how some preparations and completed tasks were conducted. (As well as a missing or delayed party of ET moving to or from the south east of Washington state if I recall correctly)

Which coincides with what other ET have said on their network. Of ET personnel being moved from one area to another. Dunno why though. Perhaps a mega quake is about to hit? Various sources seem to confirm that is about to happen. Though I would expect the ET bases would be unaffected considering their technology. Perhaps there is something I don't know?

I'll stop there.

A99
10-23-2012, 09:59 AM
After reading over the transcript below on what Duff is saying in that interview, I've decided to take time out and listen to it... which I'm doing now. Much thanks to Ms. Bruce for providing this transcript online....

Source: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/mind-blowing-gordon-duff-on-coast-to-coastwith--noory.html

"We'll Let You Publish It.
No One Will Believe It."
ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
October 22, 2012

In one of the most exciting interviews about the alien presence on Earth today, George Noory of Coast to Coast spoke with Gordon Duff, Senior Editor of VeteransToday.com

Among the many mind-blowing statements made by Gordon Duff:

-- There is a group of aliens with bases throughout the floor of Pacific Ocean, with one colony near Catalina Island. They are quite hostile. The November 2010 "Mystery Missile" Snafu was linked to this group and Asian forces filling in for the US Navy, whose resources were all in the Middle East at that time.

-- There are as many as 12 different off-planetary groups interacting with the various governments of our planet.

-- There are many Earth technologies at least a century in advance of what we've been told.

-- We have high-energy weapons within the Upper Atmosphere and in Low-Earth Orbit, with nano-sensors that sense distortions in space-time. These weapons are aimed out towards space.

-- The first interstellar craft built by humans was made in 1972.

-- We currently have seven craft; they're fusion-powered. Their circumference is 1.5 kilometers.

-- Duff has footage of an Earth-built UFO, flying at 300 feet with a surface temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit, accelerating in the low atmosphere to 16,000 MPH with no change in temperature. Outside the atmosphere, he was officially told that they can approach light speed.

-- There is an advanced method of power generation, a "dense plasma, hydrogen-boron fusion reactor that produces enough waste electricity out of something the size of a basketball to equal the power produced by nuclear plant -- and it costs about $70,000 to build."

-- The reason this technology is not released is because it would collapse the hydrocarbon economy and there's also a "Malthusian" issue: it would allow all nations endless free electricity, endless purified water, endless industrialization, endless desalinized seawater; that the world population would move from what it is now, generally thought to be 7 billion people within a generation, if we had free energy, we'd reach a population level of 25 billion. To some people, that would be seen as unsustainable.

===

FULL EDITED TRANSCRIPTION

This interview goes into a fascinating disclosure Duff makes about the infamous "Mystery Missile" which was fired off the coast of Los Angeles on November 8, 2010 (http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/page/685.html).

A BRIEF HISTORY OF VETERANS TODAY

First, they discuss the history of Duff's website, VeteransToday.com and how it was founded in 2000 by Special Forces as a back channel for Special Forces personnel to be able discuss, off the record their own experiences, since he says many operatives have a "severe need to gossip" -- but they needed to have the ability to speak with each other without letting their high security information leaked.

In 2006, Duff took over the site and determined to make it a more international, giving access to similar clandestine groups in ally nations. In 2010, with the occurrence of "Mystery Missile," many of the international members of Veterans Today had the expertise to determine several things about the rocket.

BATTLE:LA

It was a low-quality rocket compared to those from the US, and the VT group was wondering why the Chinese had done this. They began watching the movements of the Chinese; watching the old Russian submarines in the Gulf of Mexico, the return of the bare bombers on the flights from Moscow to Cuba -- as Duff put it, these international forces were "stretching their legs a bit and we became wary."

The VT team then received reports from the US Navy that what seemed like the entire Chinese Navy was off the coast of San Francisco. The relatively small Chinese Navy was operating with the support of Japanese and South Korean forces.

The US chose not to surveil, let alone engage these Asian vessels, but they did become concerned that there was so much traffic in the waters off the California coast that there could be an accident. Moreover, it was clear that some kind of operation was going on.

(continued in next post)

A99
10-23-2012, 10:00 AM
THE BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

Then Duff explained that there are two kinds of technologies on the Earth today, the kind that everybody knows about and the kind that is secret and at least a century in advance of what is generally known by most people.

Duff noted that in his 43 years, serving in positions that were relatively close to the issue of extraterrestrial technologies, perhaps a total 2 hours of that entire time was directly devoted to the issue -- but what he did learn was mind-bending.

READER'S GROUP FOR MAJESTIC 12

In 1982, after 18 months of getting a security clearance to work at an unnamed government agency, he was put on the reader's group for MAJESTIC 12 and he received a slightly redacted original ("Copy #5") 12-page paper produced from a Remington typewriter, dated sometime in 1977 from the Office of Naval Intelligence.

He said he read the documents once and "put them back in the envelope and twisted the string around it and sent them back and found that I could never live, knowing what was on those! And then, years later, Lo! and Behold! Almost everything that was in those documents was later on the plot of the television show, 'X-Files'!" Duff said he was later told that Chris Carter (producer of that hit TV series) had similarly been put on the reading group of MAJESTIC 12.

Duff said the MJ12 documents covered the period between 1947 and 1977 and they indicated that there had been two distinct treaties during that time, although he'd been told there'd been more since.

The first treaty was signed in 1947 with President Truman. The second treaty in 1953 with President Eisenhower was a coercive agreement against the US on the behalf of a hostile alien power that wished to be able to kidnap and butcher a large number of US Citizens.

Duff's impression was that, whereas some documents indicated that there were off-world groups who were monitoring certain human groups because they were physically related to them and they were interested in the genetic development of these groups, the interest of this hostile group was simply to eat human beings (!)

Duff says that if any of this sounds like a movie or TV show you may have seen, it's because many of the details of the MJ12 documents have deliberately been worked into science fiction books, films and TV shows over the past several decades, in order to prepare the human race for the ultimate day of disclosure.

THE "MYSTERY MISSILE" AND ALIEN BASES IN THE PACIFIC BASIN

Duff says he's been told there are as many as 12 different off-planetary groups interacting with the various governments of our planet. He laments, "I wish I were making this up!" He then goes on to discuss a group of aliens with bases on the floor of the Pacific Ocean. They are quite hostile -- they could be culturally compared to the aliens depicted in the film, 'Independence Day.' This group notified the US government that they would be bringing in several motherships and that they would be settling in the Pacific Basin. Moreover, one community already existed off of Catalina Island.

Because the US Navy had no ability to respond to this announcement, as it was heavily involved with activities in the Persian Gulf, they called on other world navies, those of Singapore, China, etc. and asked them to "fill-in."

The initial response of the US had been the launch a mach 13+ vehicle mounted with a Tesla-designed energy cannon. Duff notes that most people are unaware that most or all treaties ever signed, to limit the use of weapons in space have been abrogated. He says, "Within orbit, we have many nuclear weapons, the US has a fleet of small fusion-powered, "hunter-killer" satellites, that are designed ostensibly, at a time of war, to destroy enemy satellites, to take down the GPS systems, in order to protect the United States.

BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

"They all, in actuality are aimed outward. We have high-energy weapons that operate on technologies a century beyond what we admit to having, that aim out towards space and within the Upper Atmosphere and in Low-Earth Orbit, we have sensors - theses are nano-sensors - this is as much classified information as I can safely give over the Internet."

When C2C host, George Noory asks him, "Why don't they want people to know about that?" Duff says he can only guess and says that you can look at one unit on the Internet and extrapolate what the issue is. It's a "dense plasma, hydrogen-boron fusion reactor that produces enough waste electricity out of something the size of a basketball to equal the power produced by nuclear plant -- and it costs about $70,000 to build."

Duff says the issue is a Malthusian one. Meaning that if the planet had free, unlimited energy, it would not only cause the collapse of the hydrocarbon industry and the entire economic system and infrastructure that is centered on hydrocarbon fuels -- but it would allow all nations endless free electricity, endless purified water, endless industrialization, endless desalinized seawater; that the world population would move from what it is now, generally thought to be 7 billion people within a generation, if we had free energy, we'd reach a population level of 25 billion. To some people, that would be seen as unsustainable.

Duff says, "You have to realize that if you think there is a secret conspiracy group...that when the aliens come, they're going to join the aliens and watch the rest of us get turned into shishkabobs, that those people, if they exist (and that would be a conspiracy theory) tend to look on the rest of us as 'useless eaters.'"

ALIEN INVASION

Duff returns to the topic of the alien invaders of the Pacific Basin. He says that they had decided "In a rather Hitleresque fashion: 'This is all we want.' The unpleasant surprise was that we have the ability to shoot down their vehicles; we have high-energy weapons that make the things that we tell people we have look like a childish joke. And those nano-sensors that we were talking about don't just sense the presence of things, they look for distortions in space and time. The CERN collider discovered the "God Particle," which centers on the beginning of a clear understanding of a Unified Field Theory -- we disproved within recent years the theory of General Relativity -- so, we know that it's possible to operate well outside of the speed of light, that time is in no way an absolute and that inter dimensional travel is something that is far more likely than someone physically moving over distances...

"The question I look at here -- and I can see myself some 20-30 years ago, that you can live seeing these things; have children and grandchildren -- or you can look away, hoping that the other shoe doesn't drop during your lifetime.

"What we do have is a government that has spent trillions of dollars developing weapons systems that are beyond our imagination. But in the process of advancing those technologies, they all -- as with the early Space Program...allowed us to replace most energy sources that we talk about.

"We'll let you publish it. No one will believe it."

"And there are many people who publicly speak about these things but most people who do so are tasked with doing so, in a harmless way -- i.e., in a way that can be easily discredited.

"There's a reason I'm talking here right now and it's not by any means that anyone underrates you or the ability of your network, of course -- I'm dealing with one of the largest and most powerful networks in the world -- but the issue, here is that I'm speaking informally, not under any official capacity.

"I assure you, I received a telephone call today, telling me things I couldn't talk about -- I'll give you the exact limits, here. I was told that I could say the first interstellar craft was built in 1972. I was *told* to say -- and I'm not saying it's true -- but by sufficient authority, I'm capable of saying -- and I'll say don't go believing this...

"When people tell you things, are they telling the truth? We've waited so many years for disclosure -- you know what I'm talking about, George -- and there's no question about whether they could be using me --

THE NITTY-GRITTY

"We have seven craft; they're fusion-powered. Their circumference is 1.5 kilometers, one was photographed over Bofan Korean earlier in the year. I have the CIA's full analysis, released by the National Reconnaissance Office of Cosmic Classification.

"The deal made with me was simply this: 'We'll let you publish it. No one will believe it.'

"I have the full analysis in high resolution, done by the National Reconnaissance Office of a real, Earth-built UFO, flying at 300 feet with a surface temperature of 400degree Fahrenheit and it accelerates in the low atmosphere to 16,000 MPH with no change in temperature and outside the atmosphere, what I'm officially told is that they can approach light speed and that would mean, hitting the pedal to the metal and in five seconds, the Moon is tiny in the mirror."

WE HAVE HEROES WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT

At the end of his interview with George Noory, Duff laments that he was cut off from knowing the ultimate fate of those who fought the alien interlopers of the Pacific Basin. As he says, "We've lost people in wars with UFOs." We spend a lot of time honoring our heroes -- and we have heroes that we don't know about; that we'll never know about. Families that are told that their sons, daughters and husbands had died in traffic accidents or strange aircraft accidents. It's disturbing to the extent that we have a debt to people who've defended us and we'll never know who they are."

Transcribed and edited by Alexandra Bruce 2012.

A99
10-23-2012, 10:07 AM

Epo, thanks for posting this video!

A99
10-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Duff has footage of an Earth-built UFO, flying at 300 feet with a surface temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit, accelerating in the low atmosphere to 16,000 MPH with no change in temperature. Outside the atmosphere, he was officially told that they can approach light speed.

Is Duff planning on sharing this footage with the public anytime soon? Any kind of visual evidence that he can provide for us will certainly boost his own credibility.... no question about that!

Fore
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM

@ 46-47min

Strange that they didn't solve the time scale measurement with "Extended Remote Viewing". There are quite a few techniques such as ranging to figure out how much the factor of temporarily separated information a person is from a certain event. I know there are a different set of problems with frames of reference in the past, but it is still strange to hear Ed Dames say that. There are tons of [rather] obscure techniques.

A99
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Below is the video being discussed on the first page of this thread. The transcript for it is in post 11 and 12 of this thread.
Mind-Blowing: Gordon Duff on Coast to Coast with George Noory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G89Jy6WqY4s

Fore
10-23-2012, 11:33 AM
@ 1:10min -> 1:13min

Hes right that the atmosphere is thinning in different ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woVitezc-zU

@ 1:15min

I believe he is correct about the martial law and possible cancellation of the elections. There was some rumor of that in the ET rumor mill about a year and a half ago. Nothing conclusive but I recall hearing of that pass through a few minds before I got out.

<Big Smirk>

Ed Dames you seem to know more than you are letting on. ;)

He says something @ 1:21:25 through 1:21:45....then he stops himself short....

He was about to say that they (ET) know alot more about what they (Dames and Group) were doing OR he was about to say they (ET) were already aware of their activity if they intentionally put themselves "in the way" of their activity. Which tells me hes aware that they have an advanced spatial/temporal awareness

@ 1:27min

Ah...Hes talking about some of the subsurface bases and how they use phasing technology when coming to a subsea port. (wonder if he will talk about the Landports as well?)

Fore
10-23-2012, 12:35 PM
@ 1:30min

Ed Dames makes vague references to targeting techniques. As well as trouble he faces with unrecognized pattern targeting and nonrecognition. [ ESP recognition/resolving issues)

Also makes vague references to Multi-Dimensional Entities.

------------------------------

In the ET projects they load large blocks of pre-processed knowledge into an individuals Higher mind so you can recognize a non-standard phenomena or object without having to go through the motions of learning it. Sort of like copying and pasting an ET volunteers watered down database of cognitive concepts. The problem (as they know of it already) is that the lower mind is slower at processing the knowledge that isn't yet present as an ~biological engram~.

http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Engram_(neuropsychology)

The issues we (The ET and I) discussed during experimentation and in the feedback sessions was that the "lack of sync" at the biological hardware level makes it "feel abnormal" even if the embedded information is practically and readily used.

They adapted the process so that an individual can operate with no previous physical engrams. But the lower brain takes hours or days to assimilate the information into a biological memory or skill. We discussed it for a while and I told them that after about 40 days of continuous use it leads to memory issues as the transplanted data (if kept perpetually accessible) leads to a "lower mind is full feeling". In other words, there is seemingly a limit to how much knowledge can be absorbed,introduced and encoded into a biological human mind at any one time. It took something like close to 90 days for the excess "cognitive trickle" to stop.

They and I found out over a year that if I disassociated the knowledge from my lower mind when it wasn't necessary that it would resolve issues. I also took advice from the Advisor (ET) and controlled the extent to which my higher mind controlled and merged with my lower mind at any one time....therefore it would mitigate the various lower cognitive issues.

Basically, we (they and I) found out that the biological side of a human body has an endurance limit and an encoding limit (knowledge absorption). If they load a series of talents like linguistic knowledge, skills or a range of branching knowledge into my higher mind.

(What the community refers to as "downloads".)

Then, when I use my Higher mind to directly use that knowledge it seems like "I know something instinctively and accurately". My hands move as if I have done a task a thousand times before. This is all because the donor of the knowledge implanted it at a psychic level. As it is already encoded at a higher level it trickles down into the lower cognitive level (the human brain). Since the human brain itself never has performed the actions or learned how through practice, it is bypassed, and the higher mind portion asserts direct control.

In the meantime, the lower mind begins to encode that knowledge as "engrams" within living tissue. Making the knowledge present in the lower mind as it is accessed. If the higher mind is not disassociated from the lower mind, the trickle of supernatural experience keeps flowing down and the brain continues to absorb the knowledge until it "fills up".

From either fatigue or chemical deficiency like the Advisor mentioned a long time ago.

Therefore, the solutions were to use the transplanted knowledge in small bursts only when necessary and then keep the Higher mind from bleeding into the lower mind with all that extra knowledge. Otherwise, the transplanted knowledge keeps appearing perpetually in the lower cognition with ever increasing detail. (Specific to my case they told me)

It keeps being encoded by the brain as if it were having a non-stop learning session.

You also start to see pieces and parts of the ET life who donated the knowledge. Like one of their itinerary was accidentally transplanted as well as some vague memories of walking through corridors and some associated people.

--------------------------------

Through this process you can make people proficient at most things without them having to actually learn it. The more they access the knowledge the better encoded it becomes in their living tissue and the less they have to rely on their higher mind superimposing itself on the lower mind.

The nature of this project probably has deep reaches in the community from what I have seen in posts. Experiencers just see the fragments of these projects and not the whole express purpose.

cheb
10-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Is Duff planning on sharing this footage with the public anytime soon? Any kind of visual evidence that he can provide for us will certainly boost his own credibility.... no question about that!

This is part of the problem with other people claiming to have performed an actual word-for-word transcript of what other people are saying. Duff says @ 33:18 of the original youtube video, that he has the official analysis and resolution done by the NRO of a real Earth-built UFO (possibly one of the 7 craft with fusion engines) - not the actual video footage of this 16,000 mph craft.

There are other mistakes with the transcript as released on that other site (notably - Russian bare bombers, instead of Bear Bombers..and though it's a minor complaint of mine, words do have meaning as does sentence structure (with all the implications changing, if a persons stated comments are not properly transcribed into print).

This is a video which was linked to his VT site earlier this year. Many of us have probably seen it, I can't recall if I've seen this video on this forum, yet or not. I've read that this UFO may be one of 'ours'. I've been seeking multiple confirmation since I saw this video in July.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErvRESQZg8

A99
10-23-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm a professional graphic designer cheb and right off the bat I can tell you that the ufo seen in that video is most definitely cgi.
I'm not saying that our gov't does not have a few experimental aircraft projects they are working on but that video is a hoax. sorry.

Neuru
10-23-2012, 03:43 PM
@cheb: First of all, I know nothing. That being said, to me it looked like a bird that was gliding. (Watch 0:11 to 0:20, it seems to be flapping its wings a couple times.) Hmm, maybe the video's creator used footage of some bird as its basis. But like I said, I know nothing so don't take this statement of mine as anything other than ill-informed opinion.:)

Fore
10-23-2012, 03:49 PM
@ Cheb

I just posted a quick and dirty stabilized version with some enhancements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDDLDhE78yQ

A99
10-23-2012, 04:48 PM
@cheb: First of all, I know nothing. That being said, to me it looked like a bird that was gliding. (Watch 0:11 to 0:20, it seems to be flapping its wings a couple times.) Hmm, maybe the video's creator used footage of some bird as its basis. But like I said, I know nothing so don't take this statement of mine as anything other than ill-informed opinion.:)

No bird was used to create that cgi ufo... trust me... it's all cgi. lol
That part that you are referring to is only showing that "ufo" morph, yet again. on it's journey across the screen. Lol, a lot of morphing here in this one. V. cute video. :biggrin2:

A99
10-23-2012, 05:37 PM

I'm definitely seeing some indication of tampering i.e. Adobe Photoshop and Premiere combo.... in this video but I've changed my mind about it being a bird... it very well could be that. Good point Neuru! :biggrin2:

This said though, it would have been much easier for the artist to have simply created that ufo from scratch and not worked on top of the bird like he did to make it look like a UFO.

A99
10-23-2012, 05:56 PM
One of the many red flags about it though is that the movie is TOO STABLE. It looked as if the cam must have been on a tripod and that brings up a red flag because how many video's of ufo's have we seen where the person who captured it just happened to have his video cam on a tripod and ready to go just when a UFO shows up?
Another red flag is that the lines and detail of that object are too clear for the distance it was captured at. There is no atmospheric haze at all when viewing that object as it slides across the screen.
Fore's cleaned up version only denoised the video making that object more fuzzier than how it shows up in its original version. By making it fuzzier, it looks a little more "real"... than how it looks in the original version which is too, once again, clear and detailed which is the result of the tampering that was done to it in an video editor like Adobe Premier.
At any rate, this video did not need to be destabalized because it was already too stable as it was. Below is the original version of that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErvRESQZg8&amp;feature=player_embedded

montalk
10-23-2012, 06:14 PM
From Michael Salla's article (http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/33150/):

In conclusion, it is more than likely that Gordon Duff was unknowingly misinformed with the alleged Majestic briefing document he witnessed in 1982. The goal was probably to recruit Duff so that at a future time he could promote a hostile alien threat scenario that could be manipulated by national security authorities tasked with the extraterrestrial issue. The creation of a false flag alien attack or invasion would enable the national security apparatus to impose more stringent security procedures that significantly increase their influence; maintain a cover up of extensive advanced technologies developed from retrieved alien spacecraft; clamp down even further on whistleblowers exposing alien related classified projects; and, finally, manipulate public opinion about the intentions and activities of visiting extraterrestrial life. Duff, John Kettler and other writers that are currently discussing various sources alleging an expanding battle in the Pacific Ocean between hostile aliens and a US led naval coalition may be revealing a real life Battleship movie scenario. More likely, Duff, Kettler and others are disseminating, unknowingly at best, a well prepared and thought out false flag alien invasion scenario that would make it even more difficult for the public to learn the truth about extraterrestrial life visiting our planet.

They wouldn't need to create fake aliens and fake attack ships. Already existing aggressive alien factions can be tapped for this role. I think reptilians are prime candidates, since they've been exposed/demonized for decades and would fit public expectations for what constitutes a bad guy. In other words, a false flag alien invasion doesn't mean hostile aliens don't exist. Research shows they exist, but their threat can be played up to function as a convenient bad cop role.

In my view, programming of the public for an alien attack scenario has been in overdrive since mid 2009. This is clear from the barrage of anti-alien movies, TV series, news segments, documentaries, etc. that have come out since then. Even top scientists holding symposiums discussing the threat of alien invasion. Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, and more. Theme seems to be, "Aliens are hostile, they can be violent, they want to take over the planet. Our only defense is global unity and a heroic military response augmented by black ops technology." Someone is pushing this theme, of that I'm certain.

One problem with that is, if the world unified against aliens, there would be no reason to keep black ops tech so secret. Much of it would become public and be seen in a positive light. And that would allow the police state to make full and open use of it. The power of the police state would jump dramatically in a short time, exponentially more than the drip feeding from the black ops sector through corporate/academic fronts that we've seen since 9/11.

Once the police state / global control infrastructure is fully in place -- on the excuse that it's necessary for global security -- then it doesn't take much for that to fall into the hands of the alien forces. Maybe false good guys (the good cop) step in at the opportune time, and despite being cunning snakes they will look like angels compared to the overblown aggressive enemy (bad cop) used during first part of this scenario. They could step in to save us from the bad guys, at a price. This would be a good way of casting anyone who opposes these deceivers as being enemy alien sympathizers.

cheb
10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
One of the many red flags about it though is that the movie is TOO STABLE.

Here is the original VT article associated with the video (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/31/breaking-extra-terrestrial-ufo-confirmed-by-intelligence-agency/) I posted and which you folks are analyzing/debunking.

Please notice these sentences:

Video Taken Down By Youtube
Video is Under Investigation as a potential National Security Threat by the Government of South Korea
Original Source Found to Be in Serious Question
Initial Analysis Shows Professional Tampering
(story on this awaiting declassification)

These five sentences have been added at some point between August 1st and now (when I've just looked @ the article again). Everything else as you see it on that page, appeared there on July 31st. The 5 sentence clarifying disclaimer is edited/added since I last looked at it on August 1st.

In boldface font, 2nd paragraph, you may recognize wording/descriptions similar to what Mr Duff then mentioned during the 10/16 C2C interview.

I don't know if anything Gordon Duff is saying is 100% 'true'. Maybe it's all true as to the extent he thinks it is. VeteransToday does not usually report on UFO or paranormal activities. Spend a day reviewing their site and you can pretty quickly ascertain the gist of their primary topics as well as other 'things/feelings/leanings, etc...'

Notice how Mr. Duff almost spits the word: Ufologist off his tongue when referring to Mr. Kettler. To me however, VeteransToday is simply another website where a few long held secrets may be having some light shone upon them. And some of what Mr. Duff is saying in the C2C interview, correlates with parts of the Serpo story, the McKinnon story, other 'stories' as I've read them over the last several years.

Has Mr. Duff immersed himself in all things UFO as I've tried to since 2005, or - as long as most of you have (which I know for some of you, is a very long time)? He does not strike me as a kook or an attention whoar or a deliberate misinformation spreading tool.

I think from what I can gather, Mr. Duff is one of those (her) White Hats which Kerry Cassidy has been alluding to for the last few years. Perhaps Mr. Kettle is a WhiteHatter too, I'm still trying to determine this about each gentleman.

What pieces of information are they revealing which help me to confirm that Richard Dolan's Breakaway Civilization actually exists. I already believe and have for a number of years, that this planet has long been visited by extraterrestrial intelligence(s)...I believe 'they' probably set up base camp(s) here long before homo sapiens sapiens ever took a breath.

What would it take to prove this story about Alien Warfare in the Pacific to me? Possibly if I flew over an actual ongoing battle, 50 miles out from San Francisco and my little 4 seat Cessna was buzzed by a craft or shot at by a Chinese battleship?

I might know the actual 'truth' for a few minutes before being atomized. :biggrin2:

Fore
10-23-2012, 11:33 PM
@ Cheb

I just posted a quick and dirty stabilized version with some enhancements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDDLDhE78yQ

http://i46.tinypic.com/359bkhk.jpg

A very fast and dirty panorama (meaning inaccurate) to get an idea of the directed path of "the object".

Plus video of a similar object near or around the same time/place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qx23sJfiLs

Fore
10-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Once the police state / global control infrastructure is fully in place -- on the excuse that it's necessary for global security -- then it doesn't take much for that to fall into the hands of the alien forces. Maybe false good guys (the good cop) step in at the opportune time, and despite being cunning snakes they will look like angels compared to the overblown aggressive enemy (bad cop) used during first part of this scenario. They could step in to save us from the bad guys, at a price. This would be a good way of casting anyone who opposes these deceivers as being enemy alien sympathizers.

There is always more than one way to cook an egg.

By the way, Montalk, if you want to, take a peek at the Daniel Project thread.

Fore
10-24-2012, 12:10 AM
One of the many red flags about it though is that the movie is TOO STABLE. It looked as if the cam must have been on a tripod and that brings up a red flag because how many video's of ufo's have we seen where the person who captured it just happened to have his video cam on a tripod and ready to go just when a UFO shows up?
Another red flag is that the lines and detail of that object are too clear for the distance it was captured at. There is no atmospheric haze at all when viewing that object as it slides across the screen.
Fore's cleaned up version only denoised the video making that object more fuzzier than how it shows up in its original version. By making it fuzzier, it looks a little more "real"... than how it looks in the original version which is too, once again, clear and detailed which is the result of the tampering that was done to it in an video editor like Adobe Premier.
At any rate, this video did not need to be destabalized because it was already too stable as it was. Below is the original version of that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErvRESQZg8&feature=player_embedded

Here is a version that is without all other enhancements except stabilization. Again, it is done with low quality software for speed rather than quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhpjjBD2Dto

CasperParks
10-24-2012, 12:52 AM
There is always more than one way to cook an egg.

By the way, Montalk, if you want to, take a peek at the Daniel Project thread.

I agree, the Daniel Project is worth watching.

Fore
10-25-2012, 10:31 AM
From Michael Salla's article (http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/33150/):

They wouldn't need to create fake aliens and fake attack ships. Already existing aggressive alien factions can be tapped for this role. I think reptilians are prime candidates, since they've been exposed/demonized for decades and would fit public expectations for what constitutes a bad guy. In other words, a false flag alien invasion doesn't mean hostile aliens don't exist. Research shows they exist, but their threat can be played up to function as a convenient bad cop role.

In my view, programming of the public for an alien attack scenario has been in overdrive since mid 2009. This is clear from the barrage of anti-alien movies, TV series, news segments, documentaries, etc. that have come out since then. Even top scientists holding symposiums discussing the threat of alien invasion. Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, and more. Theme seems to be, "Aliens are hostile, they can be violent, they want to take over the planet. Our only defense is global unity and a heroic military response augmented by black ops technology." Someone is pushing this theme, of that I'm certain. I think that this is all based around what the Advisor claimed was a predicted scenario.

That humanity would try to unify under it's own flag but ultimately fail to do so, and in the ruins, someone else from another faction would do what they couldn't. This parallels the story of biblical prophecy where there is ultimately a false peace established on Earth.

As well as a unification attempt. I view the whole of the scenarios as talking about the Human attempt followed by the ET attempt followed by the real attempt. There is a game afoot to show that human leaders are lacking and incompetent (not that they aren't).

I think the Alien themed movies and the tidbits (that shouldn't be part of the average plot lines) are probably gradual attempts to introduce the public to concepts from the ET reality. Which will probably later be used to weave the Human version of Disclosure.

This is like the Human side trying to avoid the ET side from muscling in on their territory. The concept of hostile ET might not be false. But the human side of the equation might want to retain power despite the ET side trying to wrestle it from them.

To do that, the human side of the equation has to be turned into the most incompetent and troubling situation. The secrets themselves are the noose. (Yet, the ET themselves keep the secrets as much as the human side did...never mind that part...)

One problem with that is, if the world unified against aliens, there would be no reason to keep black ops tech so secret. Much of it would become public and be seen in a positive light. And that would allow the police state to make full and open use of it. The power of the police state would jump dramatically in a short time, exponentially more than the drip feeding from the black ops sector through corporate/academic fronts that we've seen since 9/11. It's one reason to try to unify the human race under a human banner.

To preempt some from a non-terrestrial nature doing the same.

The martial law and police state introduction also helps various ET factions if the public becomes used to that way of life. It also resolves the issue of human disclosure during a crisis.

There are real reasons for various ET factions to help the scenario out. Once the human groups fail to keep the control they will just be usurped by a bigger wolf in sheeps clothing.

Once the police state / global control infrastructure is fully in place -- on the excuse that it's necessary for global security -- then it doesn't take much for that to fall into the hands of the alien forces. Exactly; one of the main scenarios.

Maybe false good guys (the good cop) step in at the opportune time, and despite being cunning snakes they will look like angels compared to the overblown aggressive enemy (bad cop) used during first part of this scenario. They could step in to save us from the bad guys, at a price. This would be a good way of casting anyone who opposes these deceivers as being enemy alien sympathizers.And human beings will have plenty of ammo (both real and factual) to lambast human leadership.

The biggest con of it all is the fact that no one knows what might have gone on behind the scenes between the ET factions and the Human factions.

Human Disclosure is very unlikely to be based on real historical events. Neither is the ET version presented by those whom want to reform the human governance.

The Truth is likely to be lost in the midst of the unification attempts.

If you think it is hard to figure out what is true vs false now, then wait until you have the ET on the left teling the public one thing (with all sorts of tricks tucked away, and on the right, the human groups trying to convince the public with dozens of half truths.

As it stands those who believe ETs even exist don't know the floor from the roof. If they (the clueless) are willing to hear either side then, they will get an earful of conjured up facts. They'll need a decoder ring to figure out truth from BS.

The best environment to learn about the ET is before they or the Human groups start their unification (if its not already underway).

I bet after Disclosure 1 and Disclosure 2, there won't be anyone whom won't know their left from their right.

cheb
10-26-2012, 02:29 PM
A different interview with Gordon Duff, posted to the web on Sept 25th. The segment starts @ approximately 42:00 & lasts until 1:59:00.

There is some further information about Mr. Duff's sources, background and what he says he read on those MJ12 documents he claims to have read. His claim about how Close Encounters was almost entirely lifted from that document will surely provoke response from Spielberg, I would think. Further clarification about his sources of and his techniques of youtube video analyzing as well. Interesting comment about one of the 911 twin tower 'jet' videos being analyzed using similar techniques.

Further discussion about high energy star wars weapons platforms. Reagan's speech - Gorbechev's response.

This is a quite a bit different interview than the Coast-2-Coast interview recently released. Lots of plausible deniability included throughout the discussion. There are three or four 120 second commercial breaks interspersed within. I don't know if Gordon Duff is a tool of disinformation, or if he's a source of information. I just know its another source (for me) of information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SBlt7lCR_s

Doc
10-26-2012, 03:41 PM
By coincidence, I read the article about martial law and the election by Gordon Duff before I saw any of this. It was linked at a political news page I was reading. The "Veterans Today" title for the the journal caught my eye as I had not seen it or heard of it before and the politics were, to me, unusual for a typical veterans' publication. It reminded me of the "Seinu" and Space Fleet stories.

Back in the day, someone would contact us with Seinu information which was very intriguing and often pretty outlandish. We were only able to verify bits and pieces but we did release/publish a lot of it at our former home. Some of it I don't think was ever released. I was very skeptical of the Seinu information for two reasons: 1) I tried to verify it among sources that should know and they denied knowledge of anything but a "paper" Space Fleet, 2) I always had the feeling that whoever was feeding us that information was setting us up to either look foolish or get into some sort of trouble. I had no evidence for this, just a feeling based on other things that were going on at the time. When I read in the news that Gary McKinnon's hacking turned up information that seemed to confirm some of the Seinu claims, my attitude changed.

I think this is more than just a crackpot or a hoax. There is something behind this story even if it is buried in a blizzard of disinformation. I think the most likely explanation up to now is that this is a a harbinger of Disclosure to come or more Acclimation in the same vein some of us think was buried in the Serpo releases. If anyone can substantiate these claims or supply more details to support or test this story, I'm eager to see what they have or know.

cheb
10-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Ketter's last two blog posts (http://johnkettler.com/ufo-war-shocking-news-new-foe-victories/) have just been beyond strange.

Is it possible to throw such an information smothering blanket around events which are currently claimed to be occurring at remote seaward locations by various military operations?

I suppose it is. There was a lot of information not reported during either Desert Storm and the last Gulf War in 2003 and the Afghanistan & Panama incursions.

I'm going to follow Richard Dolan's wait and see - skeptical approach with regard to this situation.

Garuda
11-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Michael Salla just wrote a new article in response to Kettler's latest blog entries: Kettler defends alien UFO war claims – Truth Teller or Disinformation Asset?

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/33860/

CasperParks
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
False flags are expected as things progress toward Disclosure.

Disclosure will be laced with partial truths, lies and deceit.