PDA

View Full Version : T.R. Dutton on predicting UFO sightings and trajectories

montalk
10-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Recently I read UFOs in Reality: Programmed Aerospace Monitors (Google book preview link (http://books.google.com/books?id=ng5FVcUDMHIC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false)) by T.R. Dutton. Dutton is an aerospace engineer who applied his knowledge of orbital mechanics and astronomy toward UFO sightings. He discovered that a majority follow predictable locations, times, and directions.

Here's an article on Dutton: http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/U/UFOs_Dutton1.html

In short, he claims that these sighted crafts behave as though they are scout ships dropped from a mothership in orbit. These scouts (some like drones, some occupied) descend to the ground while the mothership continues along a set circular orbit around the planet. There are only a limited number of such orbits, as if they were pre-established.

The scout ships stay put or wander nearby until the mothership passes overhead again, then take off to rendezvous. This limits their window of departure depending on their location. Dutton figured out what these orbital tracks were, and therefore could predict the place and time of greatest potential for a sighting.

What I got from this book is that rather than using some arbitrary coordinate system for navigation, these alien ships use such predetermined orbital tracks along with geographic landmarks, sun position, and the position of the planets for their interplanetary and interstellar navigation.

This pattern was hidden beneath the statistical data and was never obvious, never openly admitted by aliens to their abductees and contactees, yet the pattern seems to exist. So I think the pattern is real, and this would support the idea that some aliens -- even if they are time travelers, even if they are hyper-dimensional, even if they aren't fully here in our physical reality -- do perform interstellar travel and can come here from outside the solar system, contrary to some theories that they are earthbound beings pretending otherwise.

Fore
10-30-2012, 04:37 AM
It sounds like it was a very good read. ;)

The mans findings may also explain why many abductees/contactees/experiencers including your significant other (I believe) witnessed events or encounters which may have been more frequent at certain times of the year than at others.

lycaeus
10-30-2012, 05:23 AM
The idea that there are no visitors from space is ridiculous. This evidence clears away a lot of confusion for me and explains why there are patterns in the timing of abductions and ufo sightings.

montalk
11-01-2012, 02:37 AM
The mans findings may also explain why many abductees/contactees/experiencers including your significant other (I believe) witnessed events or encounters which may have been more frequent at certain times of the year than at others.

Ah yes that's a good point. I need to dig deeper into that book and figure out how to replicate his prediction algorithm. He explains the basics, but there's a lot between point A (his explanation) and point B (working computer program / python script). But imagine that, a little widget that tells you what day of the month / year you're more likely to get a visit... It's on my to-do list.

Could even factor into why your monitors are sometimes close by, other times absent for days.

The idea that there are no visitors from space is ridiculous. This evidence clears away a lot of confusion for me and explains why there are patterns in the timing of abductions and ufo sightings.

It explains a lot of things, like how on an Ancient Aliens episode it mentioned how these ancient settlements were all perfectly aligned across a couple thousand miles, and one even looked like it could have been a landing pad. If a predetermined orbit passed overhead, no wonder these would be aligned. Like rest stops along a highway.

About there being no space visitors, I understand the reasoning behind it. Aliens have lied about who they are, and have told people they are recent friendly visitors from (insert planet / star / galaxy) here to study us for their scientific curiosity. But other evidence suggests they aren't just like us, aren't recent, and they have ulterior motives.

So the natural reaction would be, if they're lying about all that, then what if they're lying about being from outer space as well? Then if you take into account physical challenges like the Van Allen radiation belts, interstellar radiation and debris, and even light speed limit, then it sounds unlikely that they would actually come here from another star system.

And if you read up on John Keel, Jacques Valle, and others who point to the seeming "hyperdimensional trickster" aspect of these beings, that they once were known as fairies and leprechauns and jinns of myth and folklore, then it really does seem like they're lying about being spacemen. Maybe they're imitating our cultural expectations. We're obsessed with science fiction, so these beings dress themselves up in space suits.

It sounds elegant on the surface, but I don't think all these possibilities have to be mutually exclusive. You can have fairies and you can have aliens too. What if they come from an alternate dimension *AND* come from Tau Ceti *AND* from 2300 years in the future (for the sake of argument)? As for space debris and radiation, they can already walk through solid walls, so why don't they just phase out their ships and pass right through it all?

So maybe they're lying about being recent visitors and have been here for millennia, and maybe they're not from Zeta Reticuli but some moon of Alpha Centauri, and maybe they look human but are really something else in their true form. Maybe they're giving half truths rather than total lies. If anything, the picture they push to the public is *less* technologically advanced than they actually are. Like telling us they use nuclear fusion reactors, when in reality they might use some kind of "psychic resonance artificial intelligence crystal" that doesn't even have context in modern theoretical physics. It's still technology (rather than pure occult phenomena) but not as close to our own as they make it appear.

lycaeus
11-06-2012, 03:22 AM
I've been receiving, and then confronting, some people lately who deny the immense influence of aliens and push an anti human agenda. Even denying the existence of aliens in our lives or history. Sometimes I fall for it when I forget the evidence I've read and taken notes on and thought about. Because a part of me does want to live in ignorance, but that part is dying fast. I have grasped and come to know to some degree, some truths about this world that most people would never believe. The truth is humanity would not be in this state were it not for a foreign, tyrannical, well essentially Evil influence, evil from our perspective.

We were talking about aliens at work about a week ago, and one guy said, in a mature and wise manner, that he does believe in the possibility that there may be life out there. I laughed and said 'Obviously!' He got offended because he was just stating his opinion, but I explained my reasoning for laughing obnoxiously was to emphasize how brainwashed we are. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. There are billions times billions of star systems in our galaxy, many are millions and billions of years older than our own. Most histories around the world have recorded alien encounter experiences and wars of the 'gods'. This world would be such a paradise if we were left to live on our own. You don't need to do hardcore research to figure it out. But it's an important subject to learn about because our ignorance of evil manipulation has led to confusion and endless suffering.

Now there is a lot of anti human stuff going around. Even mainstream radio talks about how evil and corrupt the government is. But if you utter the word 'alien' or 'conspiracy' you are automatically considered a crazy weirdo. Of course it is much saner to be a grown child and boast about how many points your favourite sports guy got. My ability to tolerate immaturity in elders is receding fast with age. I always thought as a kid that when I got older I'd understand why adults are so crazy, but I'm grown now, and I can't believe it.

But yeah, aliens are definitely here and influence the smallest nuances of our daily lives. There are all kinds of things we can reasonably believe in as well, like elves, gnomes, demons, angels and unicorns why not? Humans are not at the root of our problems though, that's all I'm really saying. We don't have to accept alien saviours.

I even remember an old friend learning Sumerian so he could talk to a reptilian one day. I told him they like to rape and torture and eat people and that's not a good idea, to basically iinvite them in. He was surprised, because he always considered himself more knowledgeable than I. It's definintely important to look into this stuff, especially the evil, dark screwy parts that everyone is afraid to touch.