PDA

View Full Version : NASA: Hidden UFO Imagery Hacked

epo333
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
The secret truth of UFO”s now uncovered

By Gordon Duff with Ricardo Baretzky

Veterans Today, working with Ricardo Baretzky, Operational Director of the Counter Intelligence Agency Asian desk has cracked NASA’s encryption block.

The craft shown above and in the video, we are informed, is in Australia without government approval. They don’t even know it is there.

This is an armed military craft, US Department of Defense, capable of use against any potential target on earth. Sources indicate that this craft has been used against “targets.”

There have been reports of unusual drone attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan where victims have dissolved or are found with their bodies in a “rubberized” state.

These are confirmed.

THE CRAFT

This allowed one of the TR 3C spacecraft to have been photographed at its mooring site in the Australian “outback,” where all “non classified” observation has been blocked.

This is the third version in the TR series, the first built in 1953. Full capabilities of this craft are classified.

This is a fully armed and operational craft, capable of planetary defense against any known weapons including but not limited to ICBMs.

The drive is said to be a mercury/rare earth plasma system and a highly classified “energy cannon.”

There are two types of systems in use, including a “round” UFO of gigantic size which is not of “terrestrial origin.”

More here (with Photos):

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/08/228582/

ProblemChild
11-13-2012, 01:25 PM
The "TR3B" in Australia was long ago proved to be a Radio mast site. Haven't seen the others before. Mr Duff is getting duff information.

Doc
11-14-2012, 02:33 PM
The "TR3B" in Australia was long ago proved to be a Radio mast site. Haven't seen the others before. Mr Duff is getting duff information.

Do you recall who "proved" it? I'd like to read more about it. I think this Veterans Today is very questionable. If they are selling old, debunked stories...

Garuda
11-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Do you recall who "proved" it? I'd like to read more about it. I think this Veterans Today is very questionable. If they are selling old, debunked stories...

We've even got it right here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?168-UFO-misperceptions-samples&p=1465&highlight=Australia#post1465

:cool:

majicbar
11-14-2012, 04:39 PM

My speciality in Geography was photo interpretation and radio towers often would show up as this kind of image. They are rarely as well defined as this image but should be easy to spot on Google Earth. Now if they were being spotted on Google Moon, or Google Mars, that would be something else.

CasperParks
11-14-2012, 06:28 PM

Agreed, Veterans Today is questionable.

epo333
11-14-2012, 09:57 PM
So then, Gordon Duff is putting this stuff out for a boost in Web Site hits, or, maybe his is being duped!

Doc
11-15-2012, 06:51 AM
We've even got it right here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?168-UFO-misperceptions-samples&p=1465&highlight=Australia#post1465

:cool:

Thanks! That's what I get for skimming!

Lee
11-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Agreed, Veterans Today is questionable.
I agree too, and this article confirms that fact for me. The title and opening section is very misleading. I don't see any "hacked NASA imagery", just a few old google earth snaps. Sensationalism and hype at best, attention seeking and deception at worst. :(

DeepCut
12-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Yup. Anyone that claims to have hacked NASA video downlink encryption and then goes on to say nothing about it ...

The article has no meat, the "Area 51" photo is old. The space plane is a ground feature.

DC.