PDA

View Full Version : UFOs: Eight reports from five states in 11 hours

Garuda
11-19-2012, 04:48 AM
Low flying UFOs: Eight reports from five states in 11 hours

Eight UFO reports from five states describe multiple, low flying objects over an 11-hour and 10 minute period beginning in Pennsylvania at 4:50 p.m. on November 16, 2012, and ending at 4 a.m. on November 17, 2012, in Indiana, according to testimony from the past 24 hours in the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The following cases may be unrelated, but seem to reinforce a compelling and continuing story of low flying objects - multiple objects in many cases - that the witness cannot identify. Reports of close encounters with unknown objects have been frequently reported throughout 2012 from a diverse part of the U.S.

More at: http://www.examiner.com/article/low-flying-ufos-eight-reports-from-five-states-11-hours

Could be the beginning of an interesting new flap!

Lee
11-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Let's hope so! Interesting reports at first glance.

Doc
11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
It reminded me of that string of reports in one night years back that began in Connecticut and ended in Nevada. Later it was argued they were all the same "meteor" that somehow slowed down and made a U-Turn over Las Vegas. As the great sage and philosopher Casey Stengel used to say: "You could look it up." :biggrin2:

newyorklily
11-19-2012, 05:02 PM
It reminded me of that string of reports in one night years back that began in Connecticut and ended in Nevada. Later it was argued they were all the same "meteor" that somehow slowed down and made a U-Turn over Las Vegas. As the great sage and philosopher Casey Stengel used to say: "You could look it up." :biggrin2:

A meteor? Making a U-turn? :lmao:

majicbar
11-19-2012, 05:05 PM
It only goes to show how far de-bunkers will go to try and make "rational" explanations for what is clearly alien.

Doc
11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
This won't surprise anyone here, I'm sure, but it went something like this:

Witnesses: "It made a u-turn."

People (debunkers) who were not there: "No, it didn't."

CasperParks
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
It is interesting they were spotted along Sandy's track.

newyorklily
11-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Low flying UFOs: Eight reports from five states in 11 hours

Eight UFO reports from five states describe multiple, low flying objects over an 11-hour and 10 minute period beginning in Pennsylvania at 4:50 p.m. on November 16, 2012, and ending at 4 a.m. on November 17, 2012, in Indiana, according to testimony from the past 24 hours in the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The following cases may be unrelated, but seem to reinforce a compelling and continuing story of low flying objects - multiple objects in many cases - that the witness cannot identify. Reports of close encounters with unknown objects have been frequently reported throughout 2012 from a diverse part of the U.S.

More at: http://www.examiner.com/article/low-flying-ufos-eight-reports-from-five-states-11-hours

Could be the beginning of an interesting new flap!

Roger Marsh (his article) posted this on the MUFON STAR Team FB page yesterday. Some of the reports are from MUFON but some are from NUFORC as well.

I found out something interesting last night that might affect which reports we will be able to see in the future.

Lorin Cutts aired a great interview with Chase Kloetzke, which he had recorded on Saturday. In it, she talked about the problems in MUFON beginning with the alliance with Bigelow four years ago. She spoke about her encounter with Chuck Modlin, which led to her resignation as STAR Team Manager and the infamous "god key". This key allegedly controls everything in MUFON, what you see and don't see.

Three people allegedly have it:
The Executive Director (Dave MacDonald)
The Director of Investigations (Steve Hudgeons)
The STAR Team Manager (Fletcher Gray)

Add to that, the person in control of the data base (and the fourth position in MUFON Hierarchy) is Terry Montgomery Groff as CMS Administrator. So, it appears, that Texas is basically in control of MUFON. It makes me nervous that almost all of the control is given to one state.

Then, below them (from what I could gather from Race's posts in the chat room last night), is Chuck Modlin as Deputy Director of Investigations. Marie Malzahn (who used to be Director of Investigations) is now in charge of fundraising.

Also, Peter Davenport has been given a regular monthly column in the MUFON Journal and Roger Marsh (as noted above) has been publishing articles on NUFORC's cases.