PDA

View Full Version : The Daniel Papers

kleemkrishnaya
11-22-2012, 03:38 AM
On a site called Soldier Hugs I came across some interesting pdfs of articles by someone called only Daniel; I can't find out any more about him - is he a credible source? This article on the nature of "aliens" & how to interact with them impressed me, but I don't know enough hard science to know if what he says about space/time/movement makes "sense".

Here's a link to this article:

http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/EDsETs.pdf

norenrad
11-22-2012, 05:29 PM
This is something Fore has experience in, perhaps he will check this out and suggest some alternatives.

ProblemChild
11-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Daniel is David Willcox's insider.

montalk
11-24-2012, 03:13 AM
On a site called Soldier Hugs I came across some interesting pdfs of articles by someone called only Daniel; I can't find out any more about him - is he a credible source?

He's a researcher/investigator who has come up with a theory loosely based on the Ra Material (http://www.llresearch.org), the works of Dewey Larson (http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/dbl/), and various other science, conspiracy, and UFOlogy sources.

As ProblemChild said, he's a source for David Wilcock, and Wilcock portrays him as a kind of insider. The two mesh well with each other because Wilcock is also into the sources that Daniel cites. Why does "Source A" keep coming to mind?

I read a couple of his PDFs. Well what can I say ... if he's an honest researcher then he did a good job with the pieces he had, but I think he's missing or overlooking some pieces. If he's dishonest, then he's probably using existing fringe lore to weave a disinfo paradigm designed to further push the pro-alien-savior or pro-black-ops agenda as so many "insiders" have been doing this past decade.

The science stuff is cool, but he never mentions the Einstein Relativity reason behind spacetime versus timespace, which is that if you take regular spacetime coordinates (x,y,z, i*c*t) and send it beyond the speed of light, it turns inside out and gets multiplied by "i" (imaginary number) and becomes (i*x, i*y, i*z, -c*t) -- meaning space becomes time, and time becomes space: 3D time, 1D space. Really, you can take Einstein's equation for how space contracts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Length_contraction) as you approach light speed -- if you go past the speed of light, the equation tells you that all three dimensions of space become imaginary. Normally they are real, and only time is imaginary for us. But past the speed of light, it inverts. One way to visualize this is a complicated 3D network of timelines or time tunnels, and within each tunnel you can only move backwards and forwards. A being with access to timespace would be able to see multiple timeline versions of us.

Another interesting thing. He refers to LMs and SMs and says these are old gypsy terms. Not so, he must have confused his sources. He said:

The “LM” is an old gypsy term that refers to the general class of “Little Men” of mythology: the elves, dwarfs, sprites, faeries, Leprechauns, ... the list goes on and on. It derives from a colony of water sprites in ancient France, those “de La Mer” (of the sea), and later LaMerians, which is often confused with Lemurians. The LMs refer to their “motherships” as Arks, self-contained biospheres of substantial size, constructed from asteroids and small planetoids. “Dead Arks,” ones that are no longer functional, can usually be identified by white surface scars, revealing an underlay of ice.

Hostile species, such as the SMs, are fully aware of the situations described during our LM encounter scenario. Many are also telepathic and share a common goal—but that goal may well be subjugation, rather than the search for enlightenment. The “Space Men” or “Saurian Men,” as described by the gypsies. Commonly referred to as “reptilians,” though they exhibit characteristics more of an amphibian, having fish-like tales, fin-like “wings” on their backs and a horny skull, much like the Oannes.

He probably got some of that from the Varo Edition of Morris Jessup's book "The Case for the UFO" (http://bit.ly/EjBfx), the version annotated by Carlos Allende. Allende was a contactee or channeler, or more likely a missing twin syndrome guy (that's a whole other subject in itself, people whose twin sibling went missing before birth and continued on aboard an alien ship or base and communicate telepathically with the human sibling who survived back on the ground. Caryl Dennis wrote about it in her book (http://www.amazon.com/Millennium-Children-Tales-Caryl-Dennis/dp/0962784516)).

This guy Allende marked up the original book by Jessup with comments in the margins, written from the viewpoint of a couple aliens. His annotated version of Jessup's book was later published by Varo in 1973. Allende referred to the LMs as "LEMURIAN-MUANIANS OR LITTLE-MEN" and called their ships Arks.

From the editor's introduction to the book:

It might be helpful for you to know a little about the nature of the notes before you begin reading this book. The notes refer to two types of people living in space. Specifically the "stasis neutral" and the undersea are mentioned as habitats. They seem to live in both interchangeably. The building of undersea cities is mentioned. Many different kinds of ships are used as transportation. These two peoples, races or whatever they may be called, are referred to over and over again. They are called L- M's and S-Ms. The L-M's seem to be peaceful; the S-M's are not. It seems that the annotations are inclined toward the L-M's as they speak more kindly of them that the S-M's.

Terms such as: mothership, home-ship, dead-ship, Great ark, great bombardment, great return, great war, little-men, force-fields, deep freezes, undersea building, measure markers, scout ships, magnetic and gravity fields, sheets of diamond, cosmic rays, force cutters, undersea explorers, inlay work, clear-talk, telepathing, burning "coat", nodes, vortice, magnetic "net", and many others are used quite naturally by these men. They explain how, why, and what happens to people, ships, and planes that have disappeared. They explain the origin of odd storms and clouds, objects falling from the sky, strange marks and footprints, and other things which we have not solved.

Personally, I see Daniel as just a researcher with a theory, and not an insider who necessarily has the true scoop on things. Or put another way, I'd never take anything someone says as true based solely on their supposed credentials.