PDA

View Full Version : Curious Stuff

norenrad
12-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Hello all,

I wanted to carry over some of the highlights of my postings from Open Minds, because I'm too lazy to type it all out again. This may take a few days so posts may seem random, also, feel free to add anything else that you feel appropriate.

norenrad
12-05-2011, 05:07 PM
I have seen things in the sky and they weren't little lights. Three of these incidents were very different and at different times in my life. At no time was I not aware of my surroundings, in fact, I was very aware of what was happening and what I was seeing.

For instance, about five years ago, I took an overtime job with Verizon to switch over some cell tower cabling and equipment. I had two towers that I had to cut-over, it was the second cell tower that I was working at that I had an odd experience and a UFO sighting.

This second tower was out in the country, but not far from the highway. The only light I had was a spotlight that I plugged into the electrical outlet near the equipment. I was working within a fenced area that I had locked up myself. After I made the cut-over, I busied myself with pacing until I started to pick-up my scraps to carry to my van. While I was cleaning up, I would hear sticks breaking beyond the fence and beyond the beam of my work light. I tried to see what was out there by shining my flashlight into the woods, but the flashlight wasn't powerful enough; I even shouted out and waited for a response, there was none, the sounds stopped when I called out. Realizing that there could be an animal out there, I looked for eye reflection, there was none.

As I headed around the tower equipment, toward my van, I saw a police car parked on the other side of the road, across from the gate that I had locked. Two hours had passed by and periodical checks showed that the police car was still there, no lights and not running. It would be another half hour before my site would be tested and I would be able to leave. I decided to lie down in the back of my van, but as soon as I closed the side door, I saw a very large V shaped object slowly pass overhead; there was no sound.

By the time I got the door open, to get a better look, because I couldn't believe I was actually seeing a large "spaceship", it was gone... no trace of it anywhere. I finally got the call that my site was clear, so I finished packing up and backed my van to the gate, I got out and unchained the gate and opened it, the police car was still there, across the street. I got into my van and finished backing it from the cell sight. I got out of my van to close and lock the gate and I looked back at the police car before walking to the front of my van. After I locked everything, I walked back around my van and saw that the police car was gone. I didn't hear the car start its engine, I didn't hear it drive off and I didn't see any car lights leaving or coming down the road.

All in all, that was a very strange night.

norenrad
12-11-2011, 08:21 AM
I just made these step images, they show what I saw in the sky one night sometime in the late 70's. I was staying in my tent in our pasture when I got out of the tent to stretch. As I was stretching, I looked up at the full moon and this is what I saw.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/MoonPhases.jpg

The white bar moved out from the moon, stopped and closed just like the images I provided. I have only told a few people about what I saw that night and I wanted to get some feedback from the people here.

The event was pretty quick, probably 3 seconds.

norenrad
12-11-2011, 08:24 AM
These images are only representations of the actual object that I saw in 1979 -1980.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/fireball02.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/fireball01.jpg

I turned onto Baldwin, just outside of Jenison , MI. As I turned onto that street, I immediately noticed a large orange ball in the eastern night sky. My first thought was that I was looking at the moon as it sometimes looks large and orange when it is near the horizon, but that thought quickly changed as I saw that this object was literally a ball of fire.

I had no idea its actual distance from me other than I knew it was in the sky and probably 15-20 miles away. As I continued to drive east on Baldwin, I noticed the fireball descending toward the ground and I pressed down on the accelerator to try and get a better look as Baldwin eventually slopes at about a 4% downgrade further on.

When I reached the downgrade, I saw the fireball lowering into a small lake just on the other side of Chicago Dr. I raced to the location that I imagined the object was setting down and found the area closed off by a chain link fence. I got out of my car and scanned the area before I decided to climb over the fence to continue my investigation.

The strange thing that happens next only occurred to me after I had left the area and arrived home. As I placed my hands on the fence and attempted to climb, I lost all willingness to continue further, I simply decided that I didn't want to climb the fence and the entire event was a non-issue, so I just got back into my car and drove off.

That next Monday, as I was driving some neighborhood kids to school with me, I told them what I had saw. They, of course, told me I was making it all up, when suddenly, the radio announcer from our favorite radio station (WLAV) said that at least a few hundred other people had reported the same fireball and that the airport did not have any evidence of it; they all believed me at that point.

norenrad
12-11-2011, 08:29 AM
When I was 13 I took a serious fall in the school gym shower. Since then in the last 57 years I have suffered from serious migraines and other optical oddities. I feel that this is more likely something that happened inside your head like it does mine and that it does not represent anything serious. Can you think of anything to associate this with, a recent meal or snack, as sugars seem to help my migraines along. When I'm stressed or tired there are similar visual experiences, but I've learned to recognize them for what they are.

One other possibility is that there is some entity that is messing with you mind, perhaps some unrecognized alien encounter. I tell you, I really do not like to be all alone by myself in the country since my missing time event in the middle of Nebraska at night.

Hello majicbar,

I really wish I could learn what it was that I saw as I am pretty observant, especially when something moves near me or in my line of sight. What I saw was in the Eastern night sky, over the cornfield across the road from where we lived, Cedar Springs, MI.

As far as something or someone making me see something that isn't there, that's always a possibility, but it or they would have to be very convincing because I look at details first and try to memorize them, especially if my curiosity is peaked.

Another oddity that happened to me in that pasture was a small fireball heading straight for my head. I was walking through the pasture, again at night, when I heard what sounded like flame being whipped in a strong wind. I turned around and looked up to see a fireball about the size of a golf-ball heading right at me. I noticed that the flame must not have been very hot because the center was white and the outside flame was light blue. I heard a fizzle just before I thought it was going to hit me and it burned out to nothing.

norenrad
12-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Can you imagine them running around in those tight little emo pants?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/emo-alien.jpg

Ayup, I can see them running around in those tight little emo pants and wearing rasta beanies.... ;D

I just looked up rasta beanies! Oh, the horror!

norenrad
12-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Funniest picture EVAR!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/kingnic17/JoanLocPocord.jpg

norenrad
12-17-2011, 12:50 AM
I was, then I wasn't going to post this, but what the hell, why not?

I was reading one of the post here that had a link. I clicked on it and it lead me to another site, after reading for a time I saw another link, then another... and so on. After a while, I ended up in the middle of a discussion about Planet-X.

The curious thing is, while reading one of the conversations, a memory of a forgotten dream flashed by. I was reading that when Planet-X travels, its moons float and wobble around behind it. It was at that very moment that the unremembered image from a recent (?) dream flashed into my memory; At one time, I had dreamt of a planet that was traveling through space, or a space, with its moons following behind it, almost behaving as if they were orbiting each other or just wobbling in the "wake".

Very strange.

We're getting a lot of wake up calls through dreams these days. Pay attention to them.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 01:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAE-OcPhZ_w&feature=related

Definitely looks fake to me. Here are SOME of the reasons why:

When he moves it around the skin never look like it is moving between the head and neck (moves like a dummy).

Really you are not going to say a thing during the video but breath heavy?

I doubt anyone would want to stay home alone with it. What if it's friends came back to get him :)

In case the viewers can't figure out what his homemade ET's hand is suppose to be, he put's his hand in front of it. lol

The dummy's body looks stuffed.

I wouldn't want ET blood on my living room carpet.

Wish people who crave attention would stop making stuff up!

:) Very good! Two of those points attracted my attention. I was also looking at the skin, how it looked too stiff. I was also thinking that I wouldn't want that or ANY dead body in my house.

Very curious how he kept touching the wound on the back of its head, accomplishing nothing and that began to irritate me.

Anyway, he was on Fact or Faked last night; they said he wasn't telling the truth.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 01:22 AM
I have to ask what this is all about. I'm sure it is something old and I only just discovered it because I live in a cave, but this really peaks my interest; I can only imagine what the symbolism means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Xigv_yS6U

104 105

norenrad
12-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Norenrad..I saw that odd moon you saw., and it reminded me once when I was talking to some guy about if they ever had some weird experience of being visited or paranormal, and he said once he actually saw the whole picture of reality just turn horizontal. He just said once his whole view took a flip sideways and then flipped back. Have never heard anyone say this except him.

He just had his eyes open and wasn't specific as to what he was looking at,..maby just the general view, but it was like he was seeing normal, then the world as if laying on his side, and then flipped back normal again.

You saw how something shifted out of and away from the moon like my illustration? I used to spend most of my time outdoors when I was younger, exploring and camping and such. I saw a few things, but that one is the biggest, next to the fire ball I saw years later.

When did you see the moon anomaly?

Also, your story about reality flipping reminds me of a dream I had years ago where I was on a tour of sorts. I was being shown the beginning of creation; what it was like just before the universe was created. There was nothing else above or below, only this band that consisted of layers of separate elements. My view point was from a distance where I could see that all the elements were layered in bands and flowed in separate directions.

I don't remember exactly who was with me or what was being said, but I do remember that there was only one being present, on my right. The whole experience was and still is mind boggling and powerful.

click on image

I made this to represent what I saw in the dream, the colors might be a bit too bright and maybe not quite right, but the idea is there. This image is similar to taking pictures of mountains from a distance with a small camera.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 03:46 AM
I just remembered a dream from a few nights ago. I was standing somewhere and thought that I should pay particular attention to my surroundings. I knew I was dreaming and I knew that I would, some day, be standing in that same place in real life sometime in the future. I remember not wanting the future moment to seem like another deja vu experience, so I took the time to study every shape and shadow while I was in that place in my dream.

The thing is I only remember vague images, I do not remember exactly where I was nor do I remember any details from the dream, only that I had taken the time to study where I was in order to remember it when I actually got there in real life.

I get that once in a while too. I rarely remember dreams but I do have very strong moments of deja vu where I know that I have seen the place in a dream. Actually I had that earlier this week. I was sitting in an office that I have never been in previously look out the window and it hits me. The view out the window was very unique and I remember having a dream and wondering where I was because I did not recognize the scenery...until now. There does seem to be a few months of lag time between the dreams and the actual events. It is usually when I am doing something or meeting someone that is not in my usual routine. None are usually at life changing moments (at least I don't think) either but I did look for a place to take cover in case of an earthquake or something just in case :) It is a very odd thing I need to learn how to remember my dreams.

There are a few ways of doing that, Eric. The normal way is to start writing down your dreams in a journal. This usually entails (in a "normal" way) setting an alarm to wake yourself frequently in the middle of the night so that you're waking up in the middle of your dreams. This is when you can usually remember them best; in the middle of, or right after, the dream. Keep a pen and pad of paper right at your side. Write down everything you can recall, even if none of it makes sense.

The other way is to just set your internal alarm to wake you. This is sometimes just as easy as using an electronic clock as an alarm. You just have to program your mind to do so. It's kind of a pain to wake up so often, but if the goal is to remember your dreams (and also to start learning how to lucid dream), this is the only way I know how to do it, aside from the way I'm currently attempting it (though my goal at this point is merely to recall them; that has to come before any lucid dreaming, from what I can tell).

The problem is with my dreams is that I know that some of them have been either inserted into my sleeping state and/or that some of them have been controlled or manipulated. Therefore, my new programming calls for remembering only those that are truly my own, and which are relevant to my current life and circumstances.

I look for truths in my dream state, and I don't want to recall things that aren't really coming from within me. I have no use for manipulated and controlled dreams (though there may be some of those that I recall if they are relevant to knowing what's happening in some way).

In essence, if something is relevant to me, my mind wakes me up during the dream or right afterward; that in itself is my alarm clock. I don't set one externally at certain points in the night, and I don't make my internal one go off at certain times. I just allow myself to wake up when needed.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 03:51 AM
The more I evaluate my dreams, the more I'm convinced they are images of the emotions I'm feeling as I sleep; these emotions are often not what I actually feel while I'm awake. Sometimes something physical can also effect my dream, an example is like trying to run in a dream, this is sometimes frustrating because the covers on the bed restrict my legs.

I do often wonder, though, who are all those people in my dreams? I don't remember ever seeing most of them before. These people are usually people in the background, like in real life, but some actually take part as main characters. And the places I go, oh boy, if only I could actually travel to some of these places.

There was once a time that I traveled to a continent that was below South America and above the south-pole, I knew this because I was above the Earth as I traveled. Funny thing, South America didn't actually look like it does on a map and there is no continent between South America and the south-pole... anyway, dreams are a strange mechanism and even harder to understand.

Perhaps they are nothing more than some type of release, a means to ease whatever pressure we may or may not be aware of.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 03:57 AM
Very interesting and I believe to be very true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4z0IVivslc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO7gV41PNcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-ll0SZXNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQTMfG4FB4

norenrad
12-17-2011, 03:58 AM
... continued:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpNt8d2jgSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQh1E_jT8iw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj3PWUF7zAw

norenrad
12-17-2011, 04:05 AM
Tell me if you have ever experienced anything out of the norm that you want to share . Anything at all?

I do a lot of thinking and as a result, I sometimes have flashes of "clarity" that are hard to explain. Although they made perfect sense for a brief period, it is when I try to form the event into words that I loose its true definition and meaning.

Seeing things out of the corner of my eye is something I usually pass off as "floaters". Although, when I lived at my father-in-law's house, I saw actual dark shapes that zipped by. Some of these dark masses even crossed my direct field of vision, most of them were golf ball sized and a few of them were basketball sized; it was the larger ones that moved slower and more deliberate before fading out or disappearing through the wall, ceiling or floor. My wife and daughter have seen them in that house as well, also, one of my nephews was visiting me when we both saw a very large dark mass travel along the ceiling and disappear.

Before that, in our house, my daughter and I were in the family room when we saw the cord to the window blinds move up and back and forth before dropping... like someone had a hold of it and let it go.

I do not hear voices in my head and I do not have thoughts that are not mine. I cannot imagine what that is like, but I can speculate that some people that do hear voices are indeed being contacted by some sort of intelligence, my brother hears voices when he does not take his medication and I have yet to ask him what the voices say and what they sound like. The purpose for this contact is unclear, but I will say that if this contact is secreted, it cannot lead to a healthy outcome.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Anyone here that reads comics, you can download and read public domain Golden Age Comics right from here: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/

Fan-tastic site Noren (pun intended, tee hee)

norenrad
12-17-2011, 04:16 AM
Originally Posted: Jun 15, 2011

Really, really strange thing happened yesterday at about 3:00PM mountain time. I was driving home from work and after I turned onto a side street before I got onto the highway..., here comes the weird part, it felt like something shot out of the right side of my head. I saw something white fly into the inside of my passenger door and fall down between the door and the passenger seat. I had such a sensation that I actually touched the side of my head to feel around, but I felt nothing abnormal. I finally couldn't stand the curiosity any longer, so I pulled over to the side of the road and checked all around the passenger side of the car. After looking under the seat and all around, I gave up and got back in the driver's seat. Just then, a couple of co-workers stopped and asked if everything was alright. I told them about what happened and that I seemed to be fine.

Very strange indeed.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 04:40 AM
By the way, I think it was you who mentioned seeing something recently. An entity with a garment put on. If it was you, could you tell me what color the garment was?

(I am trying to compare a story I heard recently)

Yeah, I think I described it in your thread, but anyway, the garment was a light color, maybe white... definitely gave me the impression that it might have been a nightgown. Remember, I only caught a brief glimpse before it went around the corner.

I have something new to add to this. The other night, about five or six nights ago, only my daughter and myself were home. As usual, I was sitting at my computer doing homework when I noticed someone step out of the hallway just enough and step back into the hallway (this is the same place as the sighting above). This time, whoever it was, was wearing dark clothing. The impression I got was that this person is the same size as in the sighting above. I honostly thought that my daughter had stepped out to ask me a question, but decided not to because I was doing my homework. After about a minute or so, I got up to ask her what she wanted. She told me that she did not want anything and she did not leave her computer or her room.

The hallway is almost in my line of sight, just off to the right a bit, so it isn't like I'm seeing something from the corner of my eye or the far peripheral. I am convinced that there was someone there because the image moved into view, then moved out of view, like a real person would. I was not looking directly at it, more like looking at a bee on a flower, but not the leaves on the stem.

Doc
12-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks for taking the time to re-post all of that material. I hope it generates the kind of discussion you are looking for. In fact, it might be helpful if you made a statement about what this all means to you and what you would like to get for feedback, further discussion, etc.

I saw something like your Moon experience one night a few years ago. It came out of the left side, extended out about as far as your illustration but it never became detached from the Moon. Also, it was fuzzy around the edges. After a minute or so it went back. I assumed at the time it was just one of those things my eyesight does, such as: that planet that is visible right now looks peanut shaped to me and nothing I do makes it clear.

norenrad
12-17-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm not really looking for anyone to respond to my stuff because most people are really only looking for a bit of entertainment, something to read or something nostalgic. I have to admit, I have read some stuff on UFO forums that impressed me and some stuff not so much. I'm posting my stuff because I see things as trends, I do not know why, it's just something I have always done. I watch more than converse and I analyze what I see into categories; trends have become more evident to me before they do to most others. Anyway, I'm simply using this thread as a log or diary, it's open to everyone and if something I post strikes a cord with someone else and they want to share, then they are welcome to. Perhaps someone else will see my experiences and fit them into a trend.

I am glad to hear that you saw something very similar to what I saw, because I know what I saw was real, as real as me looking at this computer screen right now. What I saw was as crisp as the images I created. I remember standing there, alone in that cow pasture, late at night, just staring at the moon wondering what I had just seen.

orangekea
12-17-2011, 08:20 PM
I have to ask what this is all about. I'm sure it is something old and I only just discovered it because I live in a cave, but this really peaks my interest; I can only imagine what the symbolism means.

104 105

Wow, these are really cool, intriguing artifacts, norenrad. They put UFOs on my mind....

:rolleyes:

norenrad
12-17-2011, 10:17 PM
There's something about them that keeps tugging at my subconscious, but my first question is, "Why do they exist?" The symbolism in them is phenomenal, infinite and alarming.

norenrad
12-18-2011, 07:06 AM
In fact, it might be helpful if you made a statement about what this all means to you and what you would like to get for feedback, further discussion, etc.

I don't know if I can really give a clear answer to what it all means to me. My brain seems to work along many avenues, with one steady highway running down the middle; I mostly observe and piece together bits that others don't notice. I rarely voice my opinion concerning one of my perceptions because, for some reason when I do, the process to an outcome changes and so does the outcome. I find that my perceptions regarding outcomes are more correct when it takes long periods of time to come to fruition and when I keep them to myself. The only person that I have noticed that I can sometimes talk to about my perceptions is my daughter, in fact, just today, she said to me the same thing that I was thinking, which I notice she is doing with more frequency as time goes on; I don't let her know this.

I believe that we are shown certain things or are allowed to see certain things in an attempt to show us that we are not alone and that there is something more to this life than what we can sense within this physical existence. This also means that we do not all witness the same thing or the same thing at the same time. I also believe that it is our responsibility to learn to perceive and to comprehend what we sense and witness as either good or bad; this becomes a strength that will be required of us and relied upon by others in the future, whether that is here or the ever-after.

There are watchers out there, I have met a few (no kidding). They will guide specific individuals in what I believe can be reality changing events; we are not all in the same boat, so to speak, so our experiences are as different as each of our realities. I don't know if I made any sense, I rarely do, because I have trouble placing all the avenues in one comprehensive discussion.

norenrad
12-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Round

Most everything that I can think of is round; cells are generally round, even the long ones are round if you look at them from the end. Atoms and their parts are round, stars and planets are round and it seems that the galaxies and the universe move in a round kind of pattern; similar to how wind blows 'round and 'round. Rain is kind of round, airplane propellers circle around, the lock on my car door is round. Apples are round and oranges are round, my eyes are round... I think that I will spend the day looking around.

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Thanks for that info. You have a great blog by the way.

I have seen those black golf ball sized objects moving around across the ground in front of me. Reminds me of that LOST creature that looks like a wisp of smoke.

Dunno if it is alive or not as it moves too fast.

Any idea what may be in your environment that is causing these spikes in "abnormal/paranormal"; activity?

Since I have moved to Colorado, it's been pretty quiet compared to how it was in Michigan, but for the past four weeks or so, things have started picking up a bit.

My family has always had ghost experiences. I would sit up late when I was young and listen to my grand parents talk about orbs that would travel through walls as they entered and left their house. Grandma had said that sometimes the visitors would even set out coffee cups on the kitchen table and start the coffee percolator. She would be afraid to go into the kitchen and would sit in the living-room until she heard the outside door open then close again, even though it was locked. My Mom and Dad eventually bought that house and we lived there for about five years. This is the same house I lived at when I saw the strange sights in the sky.

While at my father-in-laws house, there was quite a few times that a visitor would come into the kitchen and rummage around. I could hear the footsteps as I was in the basement quite a lot watching TV or on the computer. When I checked, no one was there. Lately, he has mentioned to my wife on the phone that he still hears someone either upstairs or in the kitchen, usually around 2-3 in the morning.

My daughter and my wife would hear someone walking up the stairs to the second floor humming, but when they looked, no one was there. At one time, when I was here in Colorado and they were still in Michigan, my daughter was curious why her action figure would be moved to the other side of her cabinet top. She got out a recorder and asked who was moving her toy, when she played the recorder, she heard someone say, "It was me." She called me right away and played it over the phone and I could hear it plain as day. She told me that she was a little scared and I told her to not do that again and to not worry much about it.

I suspect that these things stem from my mother, like I have mentioned before, my mother has surprised me a few times with what she knew when I knew that she couldn't possibly know.

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Originally posted: Jul 2, 2011

I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream, I do not normally have dreams when I nap. I'll cut to the weird stuff because any of the lead up stuff is just stuff.

I was inside a building that had apartments, restaurants and hallways. I was heading to my room when my keyring fell apart and while I was picking up the pieces an old woman came from behind me and past me asking, "Who wanted to take the challenge?" She was accompanied by a bald or balding man about 5'-11" to 6' tall, he was mostly silent, almost a presence that only I was aware of. The hallway was large enough that there were approximately four or five other people besides myself and the person with me. One of the other people spoke up and said that he would take the challenge, he was more of a jock, maybe a football player. The silent man said, "Don't do it.", but I think I was the only one to hear him say that. As the woman approached the jock, he acted as if he was not sure he wanted to continue with the challenge, but he seemed to act as though he had already committed himself and he wasn't going to back down. My dream shifted just as the old woman was approaching him, so I didn't get to see what the challenge was or its outcome... I usually get disappointed that way.

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:23 PM
I found another picture of the object I saw while working late at a cell tower in Rockford Michigan.

click image

I'm always excited to read articles about other witnesses of this thing.

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Is that an actual picture or is that a representation? Or if that's an actual picture what are the green dots for? to show where the lights where on the craft?

Edward

The website I got that picture from says that that is an artist's depiction. The one I saw had the lights dimmed or off. I could see that they were there, just not on. This thing was huge and moved slow just above the trees; it didn't make a sound. By the time I got out of the van to see it better, it was gone.

The only differences between what I saw and what's depicted in that picture is that the picture shows that the lights are on and I didn't notice anything that would have suggested the possibility of green lights; I didn't notice any structure for them.

Ok cool, thanks. I myself haven't seen anything like this as of yet. Though I do recognize the shape. This has been reported and documented many times, not only here in the States but in Europe as well. Also most famously likened to the Phoenix lights. The Dusk hours Phoenix Lights not the flares that were dropped two hours after the fact.

I myself have seen rectangle craft. I have seen what seems to be a disc'd shaped craft with all red lights surrounding either the side or the bottom of the craft, this happened about 2:30-3am in the morning on my night shift at work when I was in the parking lot eating my lunch.

Oh as I go on, Just a few days ago. I've seen an object strobing very bright white lights. No other colors strictly white light and they were strobing. I could see what looked like to be Four lights strobing from this craft. What ever it was it was not commercial. Perhaps military or private. Or who know's something else all together.

I've also seen very very very high in the sky a light that was very bright. I was like to myself that a bright star. Then it seemed to power up and got really bright. Then it started to move very slowly away and got dimmer and merged/meshed with the background stars.

I've also seen an object far away that was strobing different colors. I had a binoculars and what I saw, looked like a white orb coming from this bigger object. I got in my car and proceed to get closer to this object and for 30miles I couldn't so I came back home.

That's about the extent of my exciting UFOs sightings. I've seen some other anomolous stuff but nothing I could say for sure as being something truely Unidentifiable. Now as for my dreams/astral traveling. Other realms/memories that's another story to be told. :cool:

Edward

If you go down to the PENNSYLVANIA, report with photo and the Lower Manhattan Report and photo. That is what I saw at night time. Though I didn't see the actual craft itself, I saw the shadow of it on the ground in the night time sky. No sound, no lights because I was looking at the shadow of it. There was a bright moon, high up in the sky. Now you go to the reports and say these guys were using a high exposure rate and that they didn't see it with their eyes as they were taking the pictures only after the four pics were taken at a high rate of speed they able to catch about one pic and a half of a pic, which tells you this was moving very fast. Anyway, you’re saying how the hell did I even see this? Well I'll tell you this, “I have very good peripheral vision and very good night vision at the time this happened”. When I saw this, I was heading south and the object came from my right to my left and I was able to see the shadow it caused on the ground and if I had blinked my eyes at all during this time, I would have missed it. If my head was the other way, I would have missed it. When I was watching a video on Youtube about UFO's not long after that incident I screen shot it and saved it because it was the exact same thing I saw; I will link it here below. Now those two reports on the Mufon page which I mention above, and from the same link you give in your posts looks pretty much exactly like the thing I saw and exactly like what was caught on this UFO documentary I was watching on Youtube at the time and here is that screen shot.

click image

Edward

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Is there a copy of that video other than youtube? I tried this address "youtube.com/watch?v=vglrwNWd0Zw", but the account has been closed.

yeah actually that video that I was watching, has been not available for some time. There might be it on google. But I Know there is broken down parts of it on Youtube still just I dont think you'll have the part I and II. I think someone has it segmented down. The video itself isnt very long. I Think is like no more than 50mins combined from part I and II.

Edward.

P.S. I will look for it and post it here for you. If you find it, in it's entirity before I do, then feel free to have the mods move it or if you can delete it that too.

Here it is in it entirety. It's no more than 50mins. Actually I'm going to re-watch it's been like four years or so since I've seen it. I do remember at the time it was fascinating. Perhaps I will learn more seeing it again this time around.

Edward

Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmE7zCngVk

Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSIltp8Pwz4&feature=related

Part III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwyfaPPW-4&feature=related

Part IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d44ZNR6lTCs&feature=related

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Part V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzXEv5a0G8&feature=related

Part VI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C4FApmwP5o&feature=related

Part VII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os4pxLQIZBo&feature=related

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Part VIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gppThuVj7bg&feature=related

Part IX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Cu2BngImo&feature=related

Part X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssjvRB1uzGI&feature=related

norenrad
12-30-2011, 07:58 PM
I just finished. That was good watching it the second time around.

On a personal note. Reading things and seeing things in a different light than which one had previous experience with, brings forth further illumination than before. Ergo, you learn something new each time.

Edward

That went by at a fast pace, I can see why it needs to be watched again. I did get a feeling that there was some historical references missing, but like I said, the pace was fast and key points seemed to be the goal. There was a lot said and further investigation into the details will be intriguing.

Yeah I originally viewed it several years ago. Seeing it again tonight was a nice treat.

With the varying races that have been here there are definitely slices of what is right and what is wrong, but in the end. It's up to us. Isn't it? And I for one resonate with the message we are here to learn to share, grow and discover our own power through, love, forgiveness and compassion for all. How do we achieve that if not for the situations that set themselves up to be presented as opportunities for such. We are indeed in a time of great change. We have it in all of us. If we can not get caught up in all the drama and release ourselves from it, individually and collectively. To find that center with-in us all. I think we will have done much. Just as things seems to fall apart around us. Let's not forget that we have ourselves and each other and in the end that's all that really matters.

Edward

One of the main points brought up in the video that hit close to home is that our life here is meant to be a learning experience and with learning comes wisdom, I have always thought that. When I observe certain behaviors of people, I can see the learned areas that they are lacking... myself included; without experience, there can be no learning. We are meant to be here to go through a process that will instill in us something that the Angels do not have. We have a capability that, perhaps, doesn't or hasn't been offered to or taken advantage of by others. I believe that at least some of this reasoning has been mentioned in the Bible, at least that is what I read in it as we tend to take from a message according to our own experiences.

I have and I still do pray for wisdom, but I have to tell you, it's a hard road to travel and sometimes, I question my wisdom for asking for it.

norenrad
12-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Throughout this thread you will see me talking about some of my experiences concerning "ghosts" and other sightings or experiences, I will take time to rehash some of that here.

The most "in your face" ghostly moment I have ever had was when the cord to the blinds in the "computer room" of our house moved up, then left, then right, then dropped and slowly swung back and forth until it lost momentum; as if someone had pinched it between their fingers and moved it so then let go. My daughter and I saw that happen about 12 years ago.

We later moved in with my Father-in-Law and we experienced "ghostly" activities in that house at a regular bases. I would often hear someone come into the dinning room from the garage entrance and walk about like they had shoes or boots on. The sounds sounded like whoever was up there was going through the cupboards and after awhile, I would hear the footsteps walk back to the garage door/entrance and leave, pulling the door shut with some effort as that door was not plum. I would then go up the stairs to investigate and I found that I was the only one home; no cars in the driveway and the garage door would be closed. The garage door is automatic so when it operated, you could hear it through the house, especially in the basement where I usually sat.

My wife and daughter had asked me a few times if I had come up to the second floor because they could hear someone walking up the stairs, but saw no one actually reach the top or come into any of the bedrooms. After awhile, when they realised no one was coming around the corner, they would look down the stairs and see that no one was there.

My Father-in-Law would ask us, in the morning, who was making all the noise in the kitchen at 3:00AM. We would tell him that we were all asleep upstairs and that we had no need to be in the kitchen at that time of the morning. My Father-in-Law still gets woken up by someone in the kitchen and he has lived there for three years by himself since we moved to Colorado.

I would also see black shapes dart along the walls, ceiling and floor of the basement while watching TV, reading or playing on the computer. I had spent months finishing that basement as a family room and I liked being down there; It kept me out of trouble.

My first year here in Colorado was with a friend because I left my wife and daughter back in Michigan with my Father-in-Law until I could get a place of our own. My daughter would tell me that the sounds were still happening and that, now, her action figure on her shelf would be placed in different places or laid down. She took it upon herself to do some ghost hunting of her own and asked who was moving her toy while she help Grandpa's digital recorder. When she listen back to it she heard, "It was me." She later played that recording back to me over the phone and I clearly heard what it said.

Just before I left that house, I was standing by the coffee table in the basement with my nephew; he wanted to borrow a Playstation game from me. We both saw a very large black shape, about the size of a basket ball, moving up and down through the rafters; I didn't have a drop-ceiling installed. It traveled about three or four rafters or beams before it just disappeared.

noot
12-30-2011, 08:50 PM
We both saw a very large black shape, about the size of a basket ball, moving up and down through the raftersRafters in a basement? That, in itself, is highly strange.

norenrad
12-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Basement Rafters

click image

neverwas
12-30-2011, 09:53 PM
well hi norenrad, vectorian here,
think i'll be here from now on mostly, the other place is extremely malfunctioning, have to fight to get to the site or anything on it.
I'm having weird problems with my key boards today, I look up and find weird words I didn't write, have to really keep a watch on it.
Very weird.
I see black shapes zooming around sometimes too. Especially in the middle of the night if I'm up. I wonder if they're trying to mess with us. Especially when
we're supposed to be asleep.
get back to this later.

noot
12-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Basement Rafters

click image
145Damned if those done resemble joists. But what do I know?

norenrad
12-31-2011, 01:14 AM
I guess it all depends where you're from:

http://www.diychatroom.com/f50/looking-basement-rafter-ideas-117772/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sallyeri/3876828694/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.191658650855094.42056.127143583973268

http://www.bu.edu/sustainability/85-87-st-marys-street/

norenrad
12-31-2011, 01:21 AM
well hi norenrad, vectorian here,

think I'll be here from now on mostly, the other place is extremely malfunctioning, have to fight to get to the site or anything on it.
I'm having weird problems with my key boards today, I look up and find weird words I didn't write, have to really keep a watch on it.
Very weird.

I see black shapes zooming around sometimes too. Especially in the middle of the night if I'm up. I wonder if they're trying to mess with us. Especially when
we're supposed to be asleep.

get back to this later.

Very good, I look forward to reading some more.

I have seen these black things at different times of the day, though mostly in less lighted areas. I never felt uneasy when they were zipping around, I only felt uneasy in the new house we lived in. I didn't see the dark shadowy things in that house, only the cord to the blinds moving and I really felt uneasy in that house sometimes.

I would have to say that there are definitely different kinds of presences with different intents all about us that our senses are only slightly aware of.

noot
12-31-2011, 03:41 AM
I guess it all depends where you're from:

http://www.diychatroom.com/f50/looking-basement-rafter-ideas-117772/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sallyeri/3876828694/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.191658650855094.42056.127143583973268

http://www.bu.edu/sustainability/85-87-st-marys-street/Rafters are the pitched framing members of roofs. Joists are the horizontal supports for floor and ceilings. So what you've depicted are joists. Trust me on this. I've been a contractor for 40 years.

neverwas
12-31-2011, 08:55 PM
not much time to stay on the net now, I'm living with my parents, so praying through the house and getting rid of things I don't think should be here is hard.
I found something in the kitchen cabinet, odd place for this little idol, it will disappear soon in a very bad way.
This has always been my solution to the problems, however some times you have to keep repeating it. Especially when you are living with others. We are like Mr. Magoo, remember the blind guy, most of us can't see the spirit world around us, and believe me you probably would wish you couldn't if you could. Maybe SOMEONE is letting you see them for a reason norenrad. Tell them to GET OUT NOW. I think you should have the authority.
rinse, repeat, daily (even more so) if you have to.

norenrad
12-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Although many people consider religious or ancient text to be inconvenient or superstitious, such as the Bible, there are many ancient warnings against seeking the spiritual realm. I do know that it exists and I do know that its occupants try to contact our realm. The Bible warns us that we are susceptible to coercion and that our flesh is weak, we do not fully understand the implications of contacting the other side or the messages the other side tries to sent to us; we can see the fence, but not the electricity flowing through it, so, we have been warned. When we are aware of a warning, but decide to continue anyway, this is free will.

Although idols, figurines and dolls cannot have any power over us, if it freaks you out, then I totally agree with disposing of it.

neverwas
01-01-2012, 09:33 PM
What you say norenrad is true for some of us in some ways, however in the past I and others I know have found that the little foos like to keep coming back in if you have something that maybe they would have a claim on.
Once you know something like this I think it better to be on the safe side, also not every one in the household might be protected from the influence of the bothersome little nits.
I've have seen something in action while others were asleep, it wasn't nice. It did not quit until we found something hidden in the attic and disposed of it, until then it was a battle for control.
Especially of the dreams and sleep of some in the house. The foo was afraid of me but not the others in the house. It bothered me through them.
After the weird religious thing we found was thrown out, the house felt cleaner and brighter. Sleep was peaceful.

norenrad
01-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Did Ancient Civilization Complex Pulverize 1908 Tunguska Meteorite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PnfIL6WmGM&feature=player_embedded

“A very, very long time ago, someone constructed in what is known as “the Valley of Death”, a complex that still today is protecting the Earth from meteorites and asteroids. Of course, such a suggestion is staggering. It is hard even to contemplate such a possibility. It follows that for thousands of years, something existed alongside us that exceeds not only our current achievements but even our boldest fantasies about what might be achieved—and we failed to notice! Naturally, none of those who researched the various scientifically inexplicable consequences of the Tunguska catastrophe could have imagined that all the traces left by the explosions were the result of the activities of some ancient cosmic defence complex left by unknown builders!”

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012/01/ancient-meteorite-destroyer-complex-in-siberias-valley-of-death/

Very interesting.

norenrad
01-02-2012, 01:22 AM
What you say norenrad is true for some of us in some ways, however in the past I and others I know have found that the little foos like to keep coming back in if you have something that maybe they would have a claim on.

What's funny about that is ever since I moved to Colorado, I have had the urge to replace everything that I had with me from Michigan; this continues today. It's strange, but it seems the more we get rid of, as we can afford it, the better off we are.

norenrad
01-02-2012, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SObLgLJKj6c&feature=player_embedded

This looks very much like how I would imagine that a "fourth dimensional" object would look like to us. It is my understanding that we would not be able to see the entire object all at once, but rather forms of it as it moved.

Between 2:50 and 2:52, it looks like more of the object is visible to us.

norenrad
01-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Dropa Stones

http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

http://ufocasebook.com/chinesedisks.html

This story is fascinating because of the late find of the Dropa (Dzopa) people, I consider 1937 pretty late to be discovered. The more I read about this story, the more convinced I am that there is some kind of cover-up. It has been noted that one of the first sightings of these people was that a few of them were captured and used as slaves by early Chinese conquerors (thugs). We are told that they believe that they are descendants of an alien race from Sirius (?). I would really like to know more, but we are talking about the Chinese government and we live in a time when UFO discussions are humored at best.

Dr. Tsum Um Nui translates some of the hieroglyphs on one of the discs as, "The Dropas came down from the clouds in their aircraft. The men, women and children of the neighboring peoples (Ham) hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last they understood the sign language of the Dropas, they realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions..."

Very interesting and more needs to be found out about the history of these people. The real question is, "Why the secrecy?"

norenrad
01-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Ancient Rock Art and Cave Paintings

I'm making this official. I'm requesting other posters to place quality unusual ancient rock art and cave paintings that are said to be referencing aliens. Here are a few that I found to get us started.

153 154 155 156

norenrad
01-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Apollo 11

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That’s all I want to know!
Mission Control: What’s there? Malfunction (garble). Mission Control calling Apollo 11
Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!.... Enormous!... Oh God! You wouldn't believe it!....I’m telling you there are other space-craft out there…lined up on the far side of the crater edge!...They’re on the Moon watching us!

Anyone know if there are any available (ham) recordings of these mysterious Apollo 11 transmissions? I'm reading that any tapes of the above conversation may have been lost or that this has already been proven a hoax.

http://ufos.about.com/od/nasaufos/p/ufosmoon3.htm

norenrad
01-12-2012, 10:46 PM
I was just thinking about a job I did about 10 or twelve years ago in the Northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan. I was working with one other guy with Spartan Foods installing those coupon machines at the cash registers you see at the grocery store. It was a cold winter afternoon, slightly overcast, when we arrived at our next location. We parked the van and I went in ahead of my partner into the store while he gathered up some supplies out of the back of the van. The store had a few country folks gathered around a couple of the checkout lanes, but other than that, the store seemed pretty empty. I walked up to the cashier that only had three people in line to ask her where I could find the manager, but before I could say anything, a short pale girl or woman that was standing between me and the cashier turned and looked at me; I was probably only two feet from her.

As soon as my eyes met hers, I was just frozen in place. The first instant I saw her, I thought that she had the most beautiful face that I have ever seen, The second instant, I noticed that she also had the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen and the third instant, I realized that she had the largest eyes that I have ever seen. After a moment, I realized that I was staring at her so I looked away and walked to the next register so that I wouldn't be in the way. I just couldn't get those eyes out of my head, so I turned to look at her again and she was gone. I quickly scanned the front of the store, but she must have already made it out to the parking lot. I quickly moved to the exit and walked outside to see where she could possibly be in such a short amount of time, but she was gone.

It wasn't long until I heard my partner yelling at me from the store entrance, so I came back in and he asked me, "Where have you been?" I told him that I saw a girl with very large eyes and I wanted to see her again before she left. It was then that I saw that he had both ladders and all of our tools from the van and in the store. It would seem that I had lost a few minutes that afternoon and that I had also lost the girl with the very beautiful and very large eyes.

I have never seen anyone with eyes that large, very curious.

Magfrey
01-14-2012, 05:22 AM
Hay..how goes it? :bleh: I miss your last thread I sort of gave my last effort on. Those were to good old days. What about Scarz and the Bible thread? Do you know if he wants to start that thread over here? What is the story on the open minds forum? I maby need to try and research that some. That was great though since I really did learn a lot . Just cause you think your visited doesn't mean you have the well rounded perspective. I did really gain a lot from the open mind forum and is sad to see it go. Like everything..it is a vapor.

I like the new set of emoticons.

Actually I wanted to express one thing I received through telepathy today...and was sort of upset since am still in need of having to express and share what they say. I was by the refrigerator in the warehouse and I did clearly have the thought come...and I knew it was them.. I just did hear clearly as a thought : " the lion the witch and the wardrobe " I am so used to breaking it down and trying to see alterior verse and did recognize "the lie in" since have seen this used before. Also the last thing we were talking about on Scarzes thread was the Michael Hieser study on the saints in the white robes and the white stone they receive as a token of accomplishment or pardon .. It was pretty much where it alll ended and then I did give this youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39OpLtEsg0g That was the last post I gave before the forum became off air. I never got to see anyone respond or comment since next day it was over. But I did recieve an image of that commercial and that is why did feel the aliens were suggesting to review the metaphore in it. The connection with the white robes and the new "T" as in the cross.

So anyway the now ....all I can do is try and connect the concept of : the lie in...the witch... and the wardrobe or ..is that white robe?? I do see a connection of there beingg a lie , and then a dabbler in the spirit world, and then ...the "T" shirt or cross white robe. ??:das Hay.. it has been almost a week or 4 days or more and also today is friday the 13th. Am not sure what to make of it all really..but you see at the end of Michael Hiesers book is where he wraps it up and mentions the white robes and the white stone.. That is where we left off over at the Bible ufo's and ancients text thread. I do still have Michael Heisers book on my desktop and it will be gone at the end of the month . No more being able to read it for free.

norenrad
01-14-2012, 06:52 AM
Hay..how goes it? :bleh: I miss your last thread I sort of gave my last effort on. Those were to good old days.

Hello Mag, how are you? Glad you found the new place.

What about Scarz and the Bible thread? Do you know if he wants to start that thread over here?

I think I read that he was going to start by writing more about Michael Heiser, it would be good to have another Bible, the Ancients and Aliens thread.

What is the story on the open minds forum? Just cause you think your visited doesn't mean you have the well rounded perspective. I did really gain a lot from the open mind forum and is sad to see it go.

I don't know, perhaps a misunderstanding, maybe it got ganged up on, or both. Something or someone played that move shrewdly and fatally.

I do still have Michael Heisers book on my desktop and it will be gone at the end of the month. No more being able to read it for free.

You should buy it, sounds like one of those books that can be read more than once.

Hey Mag, if you don't mind, maybe you can make a thread for your word-riddles; I kind of want this thread for other stuff. If you need help, just ask me and I'll help you get started.

Magfrey
01-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Yes I sort of feel rejected..but that kool. I will take it somewhere else. Do you think I was partly to blame for the demise of the open minds forum? I sort of live in that cloak of invisability and ..oh never mind.

norenrad
01-14-2012, 09:07 AM
No, I do not think you had anything to do with OMF closing, whatever happened there was out of our control and had absolutely nothing to do with you.

Don't feel rejected, I'm not kicking you out. Just think of it as having your very own place to say what you want and I can have my own place to say what I want. If we see something in each other's threads that we want to comment on, then we should each feel welcome to do so.

CasperParks
01-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Ouch...

Goofed up posting reply, forgot to use "Quote".

CasperParks
01-15-2012, 02:29 AM
I must be under a rock, those images are new to me as well! Thanks for sharing.

104 105

norenrad
01-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Arnaldo Pomodoros created those spheres and he created these columns as well.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-Column01.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-Column02.jpg

Very strange.

norenrad
01-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Here's a park with some of his sculptures. I cut the individual sculptures from the larger full view image and then resized the full image.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-FormedelMito05.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-FormedelMito01.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-FormedelMito02.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-FormedelMito03.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/ArnaldoPomodoros-FormedelMito04.jpg

It looks like he is trying to incorporate electrical or mechanical switches into his sculptures. I get the impression that he is trying to show something that is hidden.

norenrad
01-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Here's a picture from one of Dove's posts, it is curious and it needs to be presented again. I call it, "They got legs!"

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/easterislandstatue.jpg

pontificator
01-15-2012, 09:37 AM
I remember as a child seeing a documentary on Easter Island, as part of it they showed their own excavation with the same results.
In their case the soil was a lot darker, as was the statue, due to the degree of wetness in the area at the time.
I also remember that the body was a lot thinner than the head, but unfortunately I don't remember the title of the documentary; so I can't point you in the right direction.

norenrad
01-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Easter Island Statue Project

http://www.eisp.org/

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/easterislandhead01.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/easterislandhead02.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/easterislandhead03.jpg

We aren't shown these images in our school books, this is why so many of us are surprised to see bodies on these statues. Education, what we see in school books or what is commercially polished on television is what we "know" in life. School books are a very important aspect of our education and is why their content is so powerful, this is also known by those with agendas and it is agendas that are used to brainwash the ignorant. What better way to take control than to raise children to think a particular way... but I digress.

ScaRZ
01-17-2012, 02:39 PM
I think I read that he was going to start by writing more about Michael Heiser, it would be good to have another Bible, the Ancients and Aliens thread.

No, I just put a link up for Michael Heiser's 1 draft of his soon to be released book. To be honest I was just laying low for a while and trying to judge how the winds of change are blowing.

I do not want a watered down version thread. If I as well as others can't go into all areas of The Bible......."Not just those parts that "Might" point to Ufo's,ET,Aliens then it would not be much in my opinion." Everything would become off topic in a very,very short time. I don't want to feel my hands are being tied and not free to branch out in different directions.

I thought about starting a Blog but see little to no traffic in the Blog section. The Blog Tag can't be seen or accessed until a member is logged in. Some people never become a member and even those who are members don't log in all time. All of these who aren't logging in are lost to reading all of the Blogs. You get no views by those who choose to lurk. This in my opinion is a killer for the Blogs. The whole forum is different and can be read by anyone with or without logging in.

Qrios
01-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes ScaRZ - it would be nice to have a thread like that again.....

One will also have to see how the Mods handle those with a different faith system, who deem it their duty to proceed with the usual bible-bashing on forums like these.

This forum seems quite nice.

Qrios
01-17-2012, 03:47 PM
@norenrad

funny how I just came across this cartoon 2 days before reading this thread.... :das

norenrad
01-17-2012, 09:09 PM
I do not want a watered down version thread. If I as well as others can't go into all areas of The Bible......."Not just those parts that "Might" point to Ufo's,ET,Aliens then it would not be much in my opinion." Everything would become off topic in a very,very short time. I don't want to feel my hands are being tied and not free to branch out in different directions.

I'm all for it, bring it up to the Mods in a PM and see what they think.

norenrad
01-17-2012, 09:12 PM
@norenrad

funny how I just came across this cartoon 2 days before reading this thread.... :das

That IS funny. It's so simple, I'm surprised I never seen it before.

norenrad
01-17-2012, 10:38 PM
This needs to be somewhere, might as well be here.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/AirforceIDChart.jpg

Magfrey
01-18-2012, 04:04 AM
What do you think those two circles on the back of that big statue could mean? I did once have a really kool vision of two circles in a rectangle and there were lines running through the circles. Each circle was like a pie in four sections. I figured it had something to do with the other world or maby meant "church" or to witness or something. I will post it over on the "we ride" thread. It is easy to think it could be any number of things since the human has "two" of a lot of things ..but that seems to be above what could be a belt of some sort since I see it has a what looks like a tied place and further below is the ends of what might be where it was tied. That other stuff is also curious ..the curve and what looks like wheels supporting the curve or the stone .

norenrad
01-18-2012, 09:28 PM
To me, it looks like a belt that has been tied in the back and the circles represent either the bows or some type of ornament.

nibs
01-19-2012, 04:22 AM
No, I just put a link up for Michael Heiser's 1 draft of his soon to be released book. To be honest I was just laying low for a while and trying to judge how the winds of change are blowing.

I thought about starting a Blog but see little to no traffic in the Blog section. The Blog Tag can't be seen or accessed until a member is logged in. Some people never become a member and even those who are members don't log in all time. All of these who aren't logging in are lost to reading all of the Blogs. You get no views by those who choose to lurk. This in my opinion is a killer for the Blogs. The whole forum is different and can be read by anyone with or without logging in.

It would be in the best interest that the aforementioned were possible here...

Anyway since it's just "curious to me" this whole http://philologos.org/__eb-lotj/

is somewhat of interest............. As in reppies (little walking talking snake bastards) eating the dirt for the remainder of their life's or pit....

nibs
01-19-2012, 04:37 AM
This needs to be somewhere, might as well be here.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/AirforceIDChart.jpg

I'd like to get this as a T-shirt. Anyone know where it's available?

Magfrey
01-19-2012, 05:25 AM
To me, it looks like a belt that has been tied in the back and the circles represent either the bows or some type of ornament.

That doesn't look like a set of bows since for one thing..the thing below is not directly under the two circles. Also the other curved shapes seem to resemble either bowls or sort of like oil lamps ? But obviously the curved shape would hold something. There are small circles at the edge of the bowl thing. To consider perhaps it is just a cross cut section of the bowl(the curved shape) would suggest it all represents bowls or disks. :das

aquila
01-21-2012, 08:06 PM
part vııı mentions three moons

norenrad
01-22-2012, 05:43 AM
part vııı mentions three moons

Part VIII?

norenrad
02-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Hello Lorelei,

For some reason, while reading your posts, I remembered something about my sister, I was about seven so she would have been five. We lived in Hammond Indiana when I remember my parents being concerned about my sister, because she would talk to herself when she was alone in her room and when she was asked who she was talking to, she would say that she was talking to a tall dark man with a hat. This must have gone on for quite a while because my parents actually took to see a doctor about this visitor. I vaguely remember asking her about it and I seem to remember that she also mentioned smaller "friends" that would sometimes accompany the tall dark man. She told me that the smaller ones were just a little taller than her bed and that they would play with her. I don't remember how long this went on, but we lived there for five and a half years. Although, I do remember a few times when she cried out at night and my parents would run to her room.

It's strange, because I haven't thought about any of that since I was very young.

That is interesting, norenrad. I would like to hear more about this and I hope you will post more in your thread. Is there any possibility you can get your sister to join us and she can post what she remembers?

I will try, but I don't think she's interested in what we talk about... who knows, maybe I'll be surprised.

norenrad
02-11-2012, 01:40 AM
REALLY?!

Obviously, this bugs the crap out of me enough that I had to post it. I have been going to this college for three years and have freely spoken with all of the instructors equally, just. as. I do. with. everyone. Then this pompous ass thinks her crap don't stink and writes me this condescending pile of drivel.

"As a point of etiquette: please remember that you should not refer to your Professor by first name unless specifically told to do so. Thus, in the future, please remember that in a professional setting like our university that title is proper. Please note that I indicate this to you as part of my role as your professor to help you to learn to communicate more effectively in a professional setting like our university."

I really hate egotism and I hate it even more when it's not deserved! My classes are online, what "professional setting" is she talking about..., my living room? I'm 49 years old, I doubt her ass shines any brighter than mine. I was in the Air Force for ten years, how can she assume that I need to learn how to behave in a professional setting? I better stop before I blow my top.

norenrad
02-11-2012, 02:38 AM
One more thing, she didn't address me as Mr. Becker, she starts her email out simply, "Tim". No "Dear Tim", no "Mr. Tim", no "Sir" or "Your Majesty", just "Tim".

OK..., I think I'm about over it now.

Doc
02-11-2012, 04:56 AM
One more thing, she didn't address me as Mr. Becker, she starts her email out simply, "Tim". No "Dear Tim", no "Mr. Tim", no "Sir" or "Your Majesty", just "Tim".

OK..., I think I'm about over it now.

Tell her: "If you are missing a stick, I have a pretty good idea where you can look for it." :bleh:

Garuda
02-11-2012, 05:05 AM
How about this, then, as a reply:

"Dear Professor,

I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by my erroneous assumption that we were on a first-name basis.

Since we are not, it would be appropriate for you to address me as 'Sir'.

Given that I have served years in the Air Force, you can also address my by my proper title of [...].

..."

You get the drift. ;)

norenrad
02-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Thanks guys, here's what I wrote back to her:

"I was a sergeant in the Air Force for 10 years and I am a War Time Veteran, I also work for AT&T Retail. I know what a professional setting is, I will keep your advice in mind."

I will avoid responding to her from now on because these types of people can carry a grudge. Since this is the first assignment, I don't want to get on her "bad" side for the rest of this class. Right now I'm on the Dean's List and I received straight A's in my last class; I want to keep my score up there so I will have a good grade point average.

Doc
02-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks guys, here's what I wrote back to her:

"I was a sergeant in the Air Force for 10 years and I am a War Time Veteran, I also work for AT&T Retail. I know what a professional setting is, I will keep your advice in mind."

I will avoid responding to her from now on because these types of people can carry a grudge. Since this is the first assignment, I don't want to get on her "bad" side for the rest of this class. Right now I'm on the Dean's List and I received straight A's in my last class; I want to keep my score up there so I will have a good grade point average.

That is a smart way to go. Following my snarky advice would not be good! :biggrin2:

All kidding aside, not everyone in that setting is competent or pleasant, "just get the piece of paper on the wall." The more pieces of paper you have the less crap you have to take. :cool:

norenrad
02-25-2012, 05:34 PM
American officers killed in Afghan Interior Ministry

But,... Obama said we're sorry. What a looser.

http://news.yahoo.com/one-killed-fifth-day-afghanistan-protests-074940486.html

We need to get out of these countries and concentrate on our own people and our boarders. I don't see any resources that those countries have to offer that we require.

norenrad
03-03-2012, 06:43 AM
OK, that "Beaches" commercial with that annoying whoop sound when the thought balloons open and close got old after the first tree seconds. I don't know about anyone else, but I go out of my way to avoid businesses that use annoying commercials.

cheb
03-03-2012, 06:10 PM
I enjoy a bit of facetiousness, more than occasionally. Best enjoyed with your favorite beverage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfaUIqN14R8

I'm not a pure-blood Annunaki so I can't see everyplace. :biggrin2: But I can apologize if this is elsewhere on site already.

Doc
03-03-2012, 06:35 PM
No problem, cheb, I'm sure we have a few things repeated here and there and there will be more as we go along.

norenrad
03-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Hello Cheb, when I get time this evening, I'll watch that video. In the mean time...

Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food? I figure it's a conspiracy... and here we thought they were so innocent.

norenrad
03-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Wait a minute! Adamski?!? I'll get back to this video, I just looked at it for a minute before I left, it looks entertaining.

norenrad
03-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Dalton Ghetti

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2091/daltonghetti.jpg

http://www.daltonmghetti.com/shop.asp

Doc
03-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Dude needs to find a girlfriend. :bleh:

Dragonfire
03-10-2012, 04:32 PM
That is some awsome work. Must not drink any coffee.

norenrad
03-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Now we know how they were able to build the pyramids... no coffee and no girlfriends; we would probably have built stations on the other planets by now.

How's that for a conspiracy?

Doc
03-10-2012, 06:57 PM
There were a few girlfriends...

norenrad
03-11-2012, 02:59 AM
I only watch that movie to see her. She's a very pretty girl, with or without makeup.

Doc
03-11-2012, 06:46 PM
For your enjoyment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb7r3irsqUY&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube. com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dthe%2Bmummy%2Bpatri cia%2Bvelazquez%26oq%3Dthe%2Bmummy%2Bpatricia%2Bve lazquez%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3D%26aql%3D%26gs_sm%3D12%26 gs_upl%3D20115l40955l0l42715l33l33l0l2l2l0l353l608 9l2.15.11.3l31l0&has_verified=1

norenrad
03-15-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm not 9/11 conspiracy theorist, but I found this page interesting, especially when it came attached to one of my military subscriptions:

"And then they did something quite unusual. They were able to penetrate that highly protected airspace without the proper MODE 4A military I.F.F. response, and no communications with ATC of any kind, no clearance issued of any kind, and they flew a nice leisurely 330 degree turn after passing right past the White House, the more desirable high value target, than their intended Pentagon target could ever dream to be. After they completed the turn, they managed to accelerate the aircraft well beyond 150 knots faster than it could ever possibly fly at that altitude, even full throttle. They did this without touching the rudder pedals for even one moment after their hijacking of the plane several minutes earlier, too! Needless to say, to perform a coordinated turn as the N.T.S.B. flight data recorder data shows, they would have had to use rudder inputs, but they never touched the aircraft rudders once during their entire time in the cockpit after they slid under the crack below the cockpit door to gain entry. Was this because neither of them had legs? They walked onto the plane and did not require wheelchairs, so is it not a little strange or odd they never ever once touched the rudder pedals in that plane?"

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/13/911-the-official-account-of-the-pentagon-attack-is-a-fantasy/

norenrad
03-15-2012, 04:00 PM
By the way Doc, thanks for the video, I needed that.

Doc
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
By the way Doc, thanks for the video, I needed that.

You're welcome. I need a bit of that myself, now and again. :cool:

norenrad
03-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Oh look, more monkey bones that these geniuses think are human. Look how they glued the pieces together too. Those darlings and their arts and crafts projects. :doh:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/hominin-skull.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/new-hominin-skull.jpg

Mysterious Chinese Fossils May Be New Human Species

http://news.yahoo.com/mysterious-chinese-fossils-may-human-species-150805074.html

http://www.livescience.com/19038-photos-human-species.html

norenrad
03-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Just in case...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/humanskull-1.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/humanskull.jpg

norenrad
03-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Pic de Bugarach: French commune home to 20,000 ‘doomsday cultists’ awaiting alien salvation

"An estimated 20,000 New Age believers who say the "upside down" mountain is home to aliens who will rescue them from an impending apocalypse have saturated a small French commune near the foot of the picturesque Pic de Bugarach."

This kind of thing always invites trouble. Not that these people are weirdos, but these types of gatherings always attract them and that's when the trouble starts.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pic-bugarach-french-commune-home-20-000-doomsday-210932058.html

norenrad
03-28-2012, 03:52 PM
What the heck is happening?! First a stewardess and now a Captain... something fishy is going on.

Hero JetBlue Passenger Put Unruly Pilot in Chokehold

"The hero passenger who helped restrain a disruptive JetBlue captain that caused the jetliner to be diverted to Texas said today that he knew controlling the man could be the difference between life and death for a lot of people."

http://gma.yahoo.com/hero-jetblue-passenger-put-unruly-pilot-chokehold-175748041--abc-news-topstories.html

Some kind of "brain beam" in the upper atmosphere effecting these people? If I was to take a wild guess, I'd say that there is indeed something coming down the pike and we are seeing the early signs through people that may be sensitive to it in some way and it's making them go crazy... that is not good news.

norenrad
03-28-2012, 03:59 PM
... next, there will be chefs running through dinning rooms chopping up people with meat cleavers. It's a sad thing when hippies can't handle their pot. :bleh:

Redbone
03-28-2012, 06:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/pilot-passenger-mid-air-freakouts-put-airlines-on-alert/

Looks like it has happened again! What the heck is going on?

norenrad
03-28-2012, 08:23 PM
It makes me think of those old spy movies where a codeword is spoken and the person it's targeted to goes into a preprogrammed mode.

southerncross
03-28-2012, 11:32 PM
This is what we get when they pack everyone in like rats and take away their peanuts!

Honestly, I think that all the stresses that Americans are facing today are reaching a tipping point.
All you have to do is watch the news for 1 afternoon and you are ready to run willy-nilly down the road
screaming incoherently.

norenrad
03-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Watch for the Zombie Apocalypse... it's coming!

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1729/zombie01.jpg http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9537/zombie03g.jpg http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/5871/zombie02.jpg

Figures, 'cause I hate zombies.

I predict that the closer we get to December, the more crazy things will get... take the bus.

enigphilo
03-29-2012, 02:36 AM
The pilot has already been formally charged as well. Kind of odd considering how bizarre and out of character the pilot was acting. Hardly seems like there was any time for an investigation or consideration of mitigating circumstances.

norenrad
03-29-2012, 04:51 AM
They will brush it under the rug until the rug blocks the doorway. Hopefully, we're not witnessing a growing pattern.

norenrad
03-30-2012, 12:08 AM
I just made the connection between this coming election and the Hopi's Prophecy Rock.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/hopiprophecyrock.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/hopiprophrockbw.jpg

Hopi Prophecies: http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

norenrad
04-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Posted for Truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kuvzB-W17Q&feature=relmfu

CasperParks
04-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Posted for Truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kuvzB-W17Q&feature=relmfu

Thanks for posting that video, it says a lot...

"A man is only what he holds himself to be," Ralph Cotton

norenrad
04-11-2012, 07:13 PM
What the...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvb3a-iRRU

This is the craziest... well, almost the craziest thing I ever saw.

norenrad
04-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Yakutian Legends, Sunken Cauldrons and the Valley of Death

"Once upon a time, their distant neighbours noticed that Yakutia was suddenly shrouded in impenetrable darkness as a hurricane of terrible force shook the land with a deafening roar, and lightning crossed the sky in all directions. Later, when the darkness dispersed, the nomads beheld an utterly strange sight; set on the scorched land was a towering structure, glowing in the sun and visible at a distance of many days' journey. Over a long period, the structure gave out unpleasant, ear-splitting noises as it gradually sank into the ground. In its place was an immense, yawning, vertical "orifice" which, according to legend, contained three tiers of "laughing chasms". The pit was said to contain an underground country with its own sun that was "waning". No one could go near it because of a choking stench, but, from a distance, people sometimes saw a "rotating island" above the opening (which they also called a "banging lid"). Those whose curiosity got the better of them never returned."

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/fbi/2800/valley_of_death.html

Very interesting and somewhat frightening.

Doc
04-14-2012, 05:44 PM
http://www.forteantimes.com/features/fbi/2800/valley_of_death.html

That is a great link! Thanks!

norenrad
04-24-2012, 05:24 AM
Asteroid Mining Venture Backed by Google Execs

"A newly unveiled company with some high-profile backers — including filmmaker James Cameron and Google co-founder Larry Page — has announced plans to mine near-Earth asteroids for resources such as precious metals and water."

"A single platinum-rich space rock 1,650 feet (500 meters) wide contains the equivalent of all the platinum-group metals ever mined throughout human history, company officials said."

http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-mining-venture-backed-google-execs-james-cameron-011205183.html

norenrad
04-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Another annoying commercial rant! Now we have two woman annoyingly and unintelligibly whining over... cell phones?... girl going to college? What ever they are whining about, it's just plain stupid. Do these advertisers actually think these annoying messages draw serious business?... not mine.

norenrad
05-02-2012, 06:08 AM
It has begun;

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/mayday-seattle05.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/mayday-seattle04.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/mayday-seattle02.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/mayday-seattle01.jpg

"Black-clad protesters using sticks and bats smashed stores and automobile windows during May Day demonstrations that turned violent in Seattle, and police recovered homemade incendiary devices made from toilet paper rolls and fruit juice boxes."

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Violence-arrests-at-Seattle-May-Day-protests-3525961.php#photo-2885905

neverwas
05-02-2012, 12:06 PM
It has begun;

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/mayday-seattle05.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/mayday-seattle04.jpg

"Black-clad protesters using sticks and bats smashed stores and automobile windows during May Day demonstrations that turned violent in Seattle, and police recovered homemade incendiary devices made from toilet paper rolls and fruit juice boxes."

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Violence-arrests-at-Seattle-May-Day-protests-3525961.php#photo-2885905

notice all wearing the same garb, they are thin , fit , tall, sort of young ........

CasperParks
05-02-2012, 08:14 PM
notice all wearing the same garb, they are thin , fit , tall, sort of young ........

It was "rumored" last year that "gov. agents" were dressing like "block" or "whatever" to esculate things.

norenrad
05-02-2012, 08:39 PM
... and I heard about that just recently on the news. It seems that this is a tactic being practiced around the world. I'm still trying to piece together the goal... other than the obvious New World Order.

CasperParks
05-03-2012, 08:59 AM
It has begun;

Look close at the guys dressed in black, then glimpse at cop on bike. Note his bullet proof vest, now go back and look at photos of guys dressed in black... Appears as if they are wearing bullet proof vests underneath their jackets.

norenrad
05-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Attachment Parenting?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/470_2361162.jpg

What kind of perversion is this?!

"Aram, who will be 4 in June, is already starting to self-wean, Grumet said, adding that she hopes that he stops breastfeeding in his fourth year."

Gee, I hope so, lady. Hate to see you walking around Walmart with your 23 year old "baby" with his face in your bra. 10 years from now, society will tell us that we should except this kid's emotional state as normal and that we shouldn't discriminate against him and others like him. This is so wrong an so many levels, I just don't know where to begin.

... Grumet also breastfed her adopted 5-year-old son.

I said in another thread that this world is going to hell in a handbasket, this only confirms my statement.

norenrad
05-18-2012, 01:15 AM
And now for something political...

Romney says he's going to run a "nice-guy" campaign, but didn't McCain do the same thing? Anyone remember what happened with that idea? If Romney runs a "nice-guy" campaign and Obama wins, there will be NO doubt that this is all fixed and Romney is a puppet.

We now return you to your original programming.

norenrad
05-21-2012, 06:52 AM
I debated about posting this, maybe someone has some insight; whether it's something to worry about or not. I walk around the house in my socks, the house is carpeted everywhere except the kitchen and entrance way. For about three weeks or so, I occasionally feel like I stepped in something wet on the floor. I check my socks and the place on the floor that I stepped and there is no moisture; my sock and the floor are completely dry. My foot or toes, will feel like I stepped in something wet for a few minutes. I have noticed this happening more frequently, about two or three days a week, sometimes more than once on the days it happens.

CasperParks
05-21-2012, 07:50 AM
I debated about posting this, maybe someone has some insight; whether it's something to worry about or not. I walk around the house in my socks, the house is carpeted everywhere except the kitchen and entrance way. For about three weeks or so, I occasionally feel like I stepped in something wet on the floor. I check my socks and the place on the floor that I stepped and there is no moisture; my sock and the floor are completely dry. My foot or toes, will feel like I stepped in something wet for a few minutes. I have noticed this happening more frequently, about two or three days a week, sometimes more than once on the days it happens.

Are your feet swelling? Holding water or extra blood, and or sweating? You may want to consider having a doctor look at it.

norenrad
05-21-2012, 09:06 AM
That's the thing, there is no sign of anything wrong with my feet. The toe nails are normal, my feet are comfortable and are normal color. The only odd thing is once in a while, I get the feeling that I stepped into something wet. It's not a sensation that covers the whole bottom of my foot, it's more like I stepped into a small spot of wetness. I'll keep more of a watch on this and try to figure it out.

Garuda
05-21-2012, 09:15 AM
That's the thing, there is no sign of anything wrong with my feet. The toe nails are normal, my feet are comfortable and are normal color. The only odd thing is once in a while, I get the feeling that I stepped into something wet. It's not a sensation that covers the whole bottom of my foot, it's more like I stepped into a small spot of wetness. I'll keep more of a watch on this and try to figure it out.

A (slightly) pinched nerve can cause that. I have had it in the past. It suddenly feels like I stepped in some water and my socks are wet, while in reality there is no water and my socks aren't wet. (Well, actually, make that 'sock' instead of 'socks' because typically it's limited to one foot).

Chris
05-21-2012, 10:35 AM

The sensation can also be caused by a condition called peripheral neuropathy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripheral_neuropathy). I know it all too well as I have it.

You can experience a host of strange sensations from your feet including the symptoms you describe. Feel free to PM me and I will be happy to tell you more about it.

southerncross
05-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Garuda and Chris, you both beat me to it. Nuerological issues can create some very odd sensations.
I have a family member with neuopathy and she reports feeling like the bottom of her feel were set on fire.
It's as if the nerves get their signals mixed up. If it continues, I'd have a chat with your Dr.

norenrad
05-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks everyone, I will definitely check with the doctor. I'm scheduled for a complete physical this September, so that should be plenty of time to monitor what's happening. Again, thank you for your input.

norenrad
05-28-2012, 06:37 AM
I just watched Animal Planet's "Mermaids: The Body Found" while finishing up my homework. Although I'm a little creeped out after watching this, I find that I'm curious about this Aquatic Ape theory as I have not heard of it before, or at least I do not remember that I did. Check out the link below and be sure to watch the other 3 related videos.

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/mermaids-world-premiere.html

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/MERMAIDS-jp-articleLarge.jpg

Anyone know if this show is intended for entertainment only or is it actually a serious documentary?

CasperParks
05-28-2012, 08:25 AM
:confused:
I just watched Animal Planet's "Mermaids: The Body Found" while finishing up my homework. Although I'm a little creeped out after watching this, I find that I'm curious about this Aquatic Ape theory as I have not heard of it before, or at least I do not remember that I did. Check out the link below and be sure to watch the other 3 related videos.

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/mermaids-world-premiere.html

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/MERMAIDS-jp-articleLarge.jpg

Anyone know if this show is intended for entertainment only or is it actually a serious documentary?

Watched the preview on the link... A website appeared to checkout after the preview....

Check this out!

http://believeinmermaids.com/

The domain is seized by Dept of Justice and Homeland Security!

What is going on? Surfed the net, found it mentioned that the "seized domain" could be part of a hoax, making it appear more real that the Feds are shutting them down.

CasperParks
05-28-2012, 08:45 AM
Found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqleRxEDwrg

Not sure, leaning toward fake video. I'd like to see it on Animal Planet, that would give a better feel for it. No cable or sat-tv in my household.

norenrad
05-28-2012, 08:53 AM
Crazy! Definitely worth keeping an eye on. Hopefully someone better at investigating these types of things than me will find something out.

norenrad
05-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Found this:

Not sure, leaning toward fake video. I'd like to see it on Animal Planet, that would give a better feel for it. No cable or sat-tv in my household.

These shows usually end up somewhere on the net fairly shortly after they are shown on TV. Keep an eye on Animal Planet's web page after tomorrow, they may link it to a site where you can watch it for free.

Dragonfire
05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Good show, really did make you think.

Maybe it's the Navy trying to come up with a sonic type of weapon designed for USO's.

Water ape or alien?

Very cool stuff.

Dragonfire
05-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Show just repeated again. If all this is true it brings to mind whale wars and many other beached whale locations.

Have strange sounds been recorded by whale watchers?

How many were actually taken over, roped off, etc. by authorities?

Has anyone else ever seen/witnessed any unusual creatures on the beach?

Hmmmm............makes you wonder, doesn't it?

enigphilo
05-29-2012, 02:16 AM
Has anyone ever run across another "seized" domain. It would be good to be able to compare the two. To see if there are any discrepancies between the "seizure" pages, or if someone just copied a couple of badge images.

norenrad
06-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Swimming Pools Are Public Toilet Bowls for Many: Survey

"If you're taking a refreshing dip in a pool with four other people, odds are one of you is urinating."

"Another signal it's time to get out of the pool: burning, stinging eyes. Although it's not seriously harmful, when "urine combines with chlorine it becomes an irritant," Wiant says. So if you find yourself squinting in pain after a dive, ask yourself why that person doing the backstroke in the next lane looks so relaxed. It's not that nice of a day."

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/swimming-pools-public-toilet-bowls-many-survey-193700688.html

I do not swim in public pools, I never swam in Lake Michigan while I lived there. I was 9 years old the last time I swam in a public water source and I knew back then what a nasty environment it was.

If they are this happy, stay clear:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/smilingswimmer.jpg

enigphilo
06-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Found this:

I'm bothered by the birds that freeze in place 35 seconds in

CasperParks
06-02-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm bothered by the birds that freeze in place 35 seconds in

Good eye...

norenrad
06-02-2012, 03:07 AM
Indeed. I have seen birds flap their wings to "hover" when searching for prey, but these don't appear to be doing that.

norenrad
06-02-2012, 03:11 AM
Although, there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvm1-jYw9ko

nibs
06-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Hows this for curiously weird?? He was on the Today show this morning as well but here's an older interview..

http://www.myspace.com/video/derek-amato/derek-on-fox-tv-interview/34715811

norenrad
06-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Sometimes it takes a knock in the head, I often wonder about that. Do we all have dormant abilities and if we do, what is it that blocks our access to them?

CasperParks
06-13-2012, 04:28 AM
Watched it today online, an interesting theory. Grafics are good.

norenrad
06-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Did you get a little creeped out? Maybe it's just me, but this story and deep water is a mix that unnerves me, especially the deep water part.

CasperParks
06-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Meteor reports briefly ground fire fighters in Colorado, story on CBS news...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57457571/meteor-reports-briefly-ground-aerial-assault-on-colorado-wildfire/

norenrad
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
I actually work next to the airport where that helicopter takes off from, three other airplanes also load and take off from the same airport. Monday morning was thick with smoke, enough where I couldn't see the foothills.

CasperParks
06-21-2012, 10:15 PM
I actually work next to the airport where that helicopter takes off from, three other airplanes also load and take off from the same airport. Monday morning was thick with smoke, enough where I couldn't see the foothills.

Is it becoming difficult to breath there with all the trace smoke in the air?

norenrad
06-21-2012, 11:39 PM
I wanted to correct the Monday morning that the smoke was very heavy, it was the previous Monday, 06/11/2012. I didn't have problems breathing on that day, although my sinuses felt slightly irritated. We do not notice the smoke where I live; we're too far south and west of the fire. I did see that helicopter from the photo again this afternoon, I think it was coming in to reload.

norenrad
06-21-2012, 11:47 PM
Let's see if I can display this video:

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1700835168001

Nope, only the link.

CasperParks
06-22-2012, 03:21 AM
Let's see if I can display this video:

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1700835168001

Nope, only the link.

Thanks for the update, one of former foster sons lives in your neck-of-the-woods. He's 24 now, doing good, proud of him.

norenrad
08-06-2012, 04:14 AM
They are losing their efforts to move freely. Being confined much closer to Earth and still fighting apparently. It is going to become obvious to the world in the near term that two factions are fighting a war above our heads if all this info I hear on their network is true.

Funny how my computer will freeze of just shut down when I reply to Fore and relate what he says to biblical verses; I'll try this again.

Whoever these aliens are fighting, I sometimes wonder about some of the Bible verses, such as the one below.

Mark 13:26 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."

Magfrey
08-07-2012, 07:11 AM
What is weird is the other day I had a thought come that said: "first degree mason" and was out of the blue, although was a bit unsure what it meant , it seemed to suggest I was one, but how would I know what a first degree mason was about? I guess it means claiming or believing one is being communicated with one becomes one. It would seem that to be a first degree that one would have to be totally at ease and feel sure about those on the other end (space intelligences)..I mean it is realizing that it is not a figment of the imagination or a alter ego. One would have to be able to destinguish the other intelligence from their own obviously..but would be able to ..you know,.. totally come to grips with it and been through the fire so to speak ..so being in contact is ho hum sort of drivel and to an outsider it is a lot of hard to believe stuff..since they could reguard it as just an extension of a screwed up multiple personality..but basically ..the first degree mason believes he is in contact and weather or not the info he wishes to impart or share ..gets him or her into trouble...or lables him/her a oddball..is besides the fact. since he firmly believes he is in contact with space intelligences. .Sort of like the scripture stating so and so knew the father or was in contact or whatnot. Same stuff obviously. I find it amazing people will read the Bible and still not be able to connect it with other modern or ancient for that matter cases of contact. They just have the safeguards built in the Bible stating "non can come to the Father except " and beware of Satan and demons this and that. So no wonder it is such a confusing mishmash and basically is lies.

Magfrey
08-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Anyway..not to sound rude to those Christians . I am one also and like what a hard thing to do..to be a so called love everybody ..especially ones who claim spirit contact. ? Is that kool or what? Like the Bible says ..to love even ..you know.those who have ..whatever..could be demons even.. It is so weird since then the Christians can pray for the ones claiming possession or whatever ..you know and it makes them feel lucky to not be in contact. Then again it must be some sin the possessed did and let the gate open to be invaded by entities. Makes them feel good to be safe in the word and God remains silent except through the written word. Weird part is that the word is claimed contact with spirits , dreams visions and whatnot. ..but like discern the spirits to see weather they be of God or not. If a spirit claims Jesus came in the flesh or some such then is ok kosher spirit. It seems that the person claiming contact is Jesus..so like how can you go wrong anyway..since to be claiming anything is . ..oh never mind. I can see wheel spinning and condeming me already. There is such paranoia and the safeguards built into the Bible sort of disstill . That word just came. I guess it means to get to the heart of the matter. But get my drift. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't . The catch 22 thing . You lose either way. That is the testing obviously. the cross Jesus had to endure. Oh what a beautiful savior..not to sound facetious , but what a crock. It sort of gets my eyer up.., the Irish in one gets riled ..just to have to go through it time and again. ..and here we all worship this ..like I guess it was designed to be a testing . holy spirit this and that and at the same time the Bible says this and that . Oh Lord help these poor people. Ok sorry....will let it go...

Flying Tiger Comics
08-13-2012, 09:51 AM
A first degree mason is the lowest rank of mason. Entered Apprentice. You're blindfolded, led into the chamber bare breasted, then the blindfold is torn off abruptly as the reader of the charge says "And God said, LET THERE BE LIGHT!" at which point you see you're in the middle of the lodge which is, if it's a good lodge, filled with brethren.

Then you get the Jacob's Ladder speech.

Magfrey
08-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Wow..I guess your right. http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/duncans_ritual/entered_apprentice.htm Looks like an initiate and one just getting started. In that case it would seem to have afull fledged encounter with a spacecraft and go aboard a UFO. ..and actually recall it as something real and not some altered state. That would be a third degree? It would seem a second degree could be meeting some bigfoot or perhaps the little people. Maby that is the wrong branch of the paranormal and is not part of the ritual mason stuff, but like isn't it all coming from the cosmos? It is such a vast variety of phenomena . I need to actually study the mason thing.

Magfrey
08-15-2012, 02:40 AM
I can try and try to explain how they speak to me, and it is so odd that it is hard to explain..but basically they have taken snapshot memories from my collective unconscious and just have a scene pop into my mind. It is like a scene from long ago does just unexpectedly appear in my mind as a thought , and I recognize the meaning basically because they repeat "special" scenes that have been diagnosed or recognized for what they represent, that is that the "correct" meaning has been established. Various ideas or 'themes" that represent ideas have been distilled from my collective unconscious and so they just throw scenes at various times..as a way of keeping in touch.

Obviously since I haven't given any "examples" ..then one is at a sort of loss to get a handle on what the gist of this means..but I recognize what they throw since they have given these various scenes in the past. I guess the best way to explain it is that some other intelligence has a record of everything you ever done, did or experienced and has the ability to sift at will through your collective memory banks and do according to their own pleasure ..what mode or idea they wish to express at the moment. Often it is just a way of affirming that "you are our pet" and we appreciate you and all that you have done in fighting the good fight and running the race, so to speak..since to try and portray them ..is a kick in the pants and like beating your head against a wall obviously. Basically it is so bizarre that to even get anyone to believe it is like trying them to accept hogwash., and that is the lesson obviously. It ..like a bed of roses and also you get the thorns. Can't have both separately , but they go hand in hand.
You get this honor of being "blessed" by the space brothers and given this great glory..they say to be Christ for us and tell the churches they are God. Then you hget the task of trying to make yourself intelligible enough to actually get a few believers. But so anyway not to sound long winded, but it does lead to a "look at me " narcessitic complex, but like what choice is there since you believe you have some divine inspiration and need to impart it and share the gift since it is from other beings that I respect "sooo" much and needs toshared..but I agree that it is at times it is odd like a lot of channeled material. .but since is on a personal level..then it is designed to be devoted to me and support my case obviously. It that case it is not designed to be shared. ..or basically even able to tell it like it is since to do so would require such a vast amount of reasoning as to what they said this or flashed that scene .
Basically some other intelligence knows me like an open book so well that it had the ability to speak by throwing scenes from my memory banks..and these scenes to portray various ideas that have been developed since 1993 ..when they first began speaking in this manner ..and through trial and error these various themes were hammered out. They know what the themes mean and they know I know what the various themes mean, and if a misconception..they will clarify it . They have the ability to know "exactly " what was misread on my part...that is from some scene they threw. Yea..I know this is sounding confusing but try and get a grasp on how they speak. I can try and give a few examples later..since don't want to burn you out on this.

Now check this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissismbe listened to

Doc
08-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Magfrey: I moved the rest of the posts to the "We Ride" thread at the request of the thread starter. Anyone who wants to respond can follow up there.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?302-we-ride

norenrad
09-03-2012, 06:04 PM
If some of you are interested in those old action figures we played with when we were kids, then check out this site: http://www.megomuseum.com/
Don't forget to stop by the Presidential Monsters section: http://megomuseum.com/remego/HIA.shtml

Lots of reminiscing at that site.

http://youtu.be/vl6JSacSh9s http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/prizes.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/splash.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/tomlandscreatures.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/Superman.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/Aquaman.jpg

norenrad
09-03-2012, 06:13 PM
... and while we're on the subject, check out a good time at the Comic Con

http://youtu.be/o4rSRdiRD30

WildMage
09-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Comic Con looks like lots of fun, will have to go to the one in San Diego, some year in the near future. Now they are slightly over doing it with the Call Me Maybe song, still fun though ;)

norenrad
09-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Democrats Change Platform to add God, Jerusalem

"Democrats have changed their convention platform to add a mention of God and declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel."

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/09/05/4790538/democrats-change-platform-to-add.html

REALLY?! Has the hate risen to this level?

norenrad
10-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Blue eyes that see in the dark.

http://youtu.be/jOE_NWIl-_o

CasperParks
10-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Blue eyes that see in the dark.

http://youtu.be/jOE_NWIl-_o

Could be contact lens.

norenrad
10-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Could be, but I would hope that they would be more productive with their resources. I'm leaning toward they are real, after all, we all carry dominant and recessive traits.

norenrad
11-07-2012, 05:14 AM
The End Game has begun.

atmjjc
11-07-2012, 06:39 AM
The End Game has begun.

So it has...

norenrad
11-10-2012, 03:41 AM
A few weeks ago, I was standing on my porch and saw the aircraft carrying Obama and Romney. It was dark at the time when I noticed a large passenger jet flying overhead, coming from the southeast. It was quiet and the lights on it were not in the standard positions, these two things are what really brought my attention to it and the fact that it was flying low and its unusual flight path. Another one came into view and was exactly the same as the first, following along were about three smaller planes, but there was nothing unusual about them other than they were following the first two.

What makes me curious about this sighting is that I got a long look at a purple glowing haze emitting from the first airliner. I shifted my eyes around and looked back to see if the glow would clear from my vision, but the glow was still there and didn't dissipate until the plane started on a more western direction; I did not see this purple glow on any of the other planes. I was hesitant to post this because I do sometimes see a non-glowing purple/grey haze around some objects and I figure this is something to do with my eyes, but this is the first time I have seen this purple hazy glow on an object in the dark. The purple glow was not all around the first plane, more emanating from its left side (the side towards me) from the middle and trailing a bit past the tail.

norenrad
11-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Here are some images that I have not seen before. I can't make sense of some of them, but most are clear representations.

http://youtu.be/q_B3XIVtKaM

norenrad
11-11-2012, 08:54 AM
REALLY Old Hammer

I haven't looked at the other videos, but I will soon.

http://youtu.be/0JHX274mMJE

norenrad
01-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Ball Aerospace builds satellites and is known for their Mars rover involvement. When one of my subordinates asked one of the scientists why they aren't worried about their satellites being hit by debris, the scientist replied, "Because everything that Man has put up there is moving in the same direction at about the same speed."

Watch this video and notice how many objects are moving in different directions, also notice that the "traffic" up there seems to be organized. The danger of collisions with that many aimless objects would be tremendous; like playing Russian Roulette.

http://youtu.be/-fK5C2IPthk

norenrad
01-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Black Eyed Kids

Starts at about 26:55

http://youtu.be/A8wuIIw_cto

Another one:

http://youtu.be/PfXn-uH8RYs

CasperParks
01-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Norenrad,

Thanks for sharing information regarding "black eyed children".

Keep hearing that people are frightened of them.

If true and I encountered them, would try and fend-off that frightening aspect.

Just to sit down and talk with them, that would be amazing.

lycaeus
01-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I don't think that would be a good idea. I heard an interview on HiddenExperience with a guy who wrote a book about Black Eyed Children. These things are not human children. I think they're demons donning an innocent, approachable form in order to seduce people. They usually try and force some sort of permission out of you like they have some sort of rules to follow so just a desire to sit and talk with them could be an open invitation.

There was a black belt prison guard who had seen a lot of crazy stuff, but had never been so scared in his life until he encountered one of these things. Another thing I remember is that a huge guard dog started barking at one of these things, then charged and as soon as he got near the BEC he fell on his face and ran the other way. They are also described as disappearing instantly and letting out loud, demonic howls like a sabre tooth tiger.

(I didn't watch the vids but just wanted to throw in my 2 cents)

CasperParks
01-03-2013, 10:29 PM

I don't think that would be a good idea. I heard an interview on HiddenExperience with a guy who wrote a book about Black Eyed Children. These things are not human children. I think they're demons donning an innocent, approachable form in order to seduce people. They usually try and force some sort of permission out of you like they have some sort of rules to follow so just a desire to sit and talk with them could be an open invitation.

Think I found that interview you mention: http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/search?q=black+eyed Will give it a listen. It is two hours and thirty eight minutes.

lycaeus
01-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Think I found that interview you mention: http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...h?q=black+eyed Will give it a listen. It is two hours and thirty eight minutes.
Its a good one!

norenrad
01-04-2013, 02:09 AM
There was a black belt prison guard who had seen a lot of crazy stuff, but had never been so scared in his life until he encountered one of these things. Another thing I remember is that a huge guard dog started barking at one of these things, then charged and as soon as he got near the BEC he fell on his face and ran the other way. They are also described as disappearing instantly and letting out loud, demonic howls like a sabre tooth tiger.

Now I'm really freaked-out.

The evil powers out there are out of our league. As mortals, we are warned to stay away and I believe that is sound advice. Sorry Casper, although it would be advantageous to know more about them, I don't think I'm brave enough to sit and chat with these "kids".

epo333
02-03-2013, 03:52 AM
Oh yea, You won't want any visits from the "BLACK EYED PEOPLE"...

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/

CasperParks
02-03-2013, 04:30 AM
Oh yea, You won't want any visits from the "BLACK EYED PEOPLE"...

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/

It was an interesting article.

CasperParks
02-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Pupils can become dilated due a chemical shift in the brain. Dilated enough to include the whites of someone’s eyes? I am not a medical expert in the matter.

If they are possessed and based on experiences, it is not the normal demonic type.

Are these black eyed people possessed? Difficult to answer at this point.

Are there black eyed people coming and going?

I am leaning toward, yes.

epo333
02-21-2013, 11:35 AM
A little more on the Black Eyed People/Kids...

http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/black-eyed-people.html

http://usahitman.com/black-eyed-people-fact-fiction/

http://www.metatech.org/2008/black_eyed_beings_people_kids.html

http://theparanormaleffect.wordpress.com/2011/05/05/black-eyed-people-hybrids-demons-aliens-or-what/

norenrad
02-22-2013, 03:14 AM
Very creepy indeed. I tried to research the earliest mention of beings that may be considered vampires. So far, some believe that Jesus actually "cured" or healed vampires in Capernaum. I believe that "vampirism" and demon possession could very well be differing symptoms of the same thing.

We all know that ancient writings contain symbolism in them, this could be an attempt at describing events in a way that would survive the passage of time; knowing that language and how it is used to communicate or describe an event would eventually change.

One thing is for certain, these writings share one warning in common, "Do not invite this sort of thing into your life."

norenrad
02-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Then there's this:

Edgar Dean Mitchell, "We're not alone."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AAJ34_NMcI

norenrad
02-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Ancient alien star map?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uOfO52dl9k

whoknows
02-24-2013, 07:37 PM
What a right on dude Mitchell is! Finding our way there in this self serving and fragmented environment is the problem impo!

norenrad
03-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Tuesday, 03/13/2012

Just about one year ago we were witness to a very odd shape in the Sun's surface. Solar winds from this massive coronal hole were expected to hit the Earth with some force. Some speculation as to the shape of this coronal hole and its relevance to prophecy were noted:

"The recent strange and gigantic hole in the sun’s corona, visible in certain space-based images taken earlier this week, bears an eerie resemblance to a French representation of the Tetragrammaton, a word that refers to the name of God."

In eleven days, we will reach the anniversary of this event, perhaps we will see another "sign" in the Sun.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/coronalholemarch132012.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/SDO-Coronal-Hole-Solar-Wind-Stream.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/Suntrianglehole.jpg

norenrad
04-27-2013, 08:26 AM
At a little past the eleven minute mark in this video, we hear Dr. José Funes say, "...it would be possible that life could evolve the way we know on Earth." I find that curious because the Catholic faith is not supposed to believe in evolution; God created everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Y1Qg10pys

norenrad
04-27-2013, 08:41 AM
... and one more just for fun.

The Solway Firth Spaceman and those pesky Men in Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlL9bX0m7Qc

norenrad
05-13-2013, 01:39 AM
TheFuelProject's new series, "Stay Free". This is the first video, you can gain access to the rest of the videos by clicking on the following link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP8ctfiEbjw&list=PL1C889ED74C82E57C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP8ctfiEbjw&list=PL1C889ED74C82E57C

norenrad
06-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Anybody else have this weird "feeling" of Déj* vu lately? For the last two weeks or so, I have had a recurring feeling of being elsewhere at the same time as being here. It's not a sense of seeing something familiar, but rather sensing an environment that is not there, almost like I'm sensing a different place and time with half remembered thoughts and images; it’s a feeling of experiencing an environment that I'm vaguely familiar with. It’s kind of spooky, almost like a half remembered sensation of an alien environment or somewhere else right here and now in the present.

I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but it's spontaneous and seems to last longer or seems more tangible each time I experience it. I notice it at different times a day, while at work, shopping or at home. I just had this feeling a moment ago and had a weird sense that I wanted to go there, because it seems so familiar.

I’m probably just having a midlife crisis.

lycaeus
06-08-2013, 06:00 AM
Either that or you're putting too much weed in the bong ;p jk

I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but it's spontaneous and seems to last longer or seems more tangible each time I experience it. I notice it at different times a day, while at work, shopping or at home. I just had this feeling a moment ago and had a weird sense that I wanted to go there, because it seems so familiar.
That's cool. I think maybe you're connecting to other lives or parallel realities. Some theories talk about our soul incarnating in different places at once, different times. Maybe your sensing that, becoming aware of our multidimensional nature which is probably a good thing. I get deja vu sometimes and it can be scary. There's always this wondering feeling about what the true reality really is.

CasperParks
06-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Anybody else have this weird "feeling" of Déj* vu lately? For the last two weeks or so, I have had a recurring feeling of being elsewhere at the same time as being here. It's not a sense of seeing something familiar, but rather sensing an environment that is not there, almost like I'm sensing a different place and time with half remembered thoughts and images; it’s a feeling of experiencing an environment that I'm vaguely familiar with. It’s kind of spooky, almost like a half remembered sensation of an alien environment or somewhere else right here and now in the present.

Deja vecu...

norenrad
06-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Deja vecu...

I looked that up, but found that Déj* Senti might be a bit closer.

"... the phenomenon of having “already felt” something. This is exclusively a mental phenomenon and seldom remains in your memory afterwards. In the words of a person having experienced it: “What is occupying the attention is what has occupied it before, and indeed has been familiar, but has been forgotten for a time, and now is recovered with a slight sense of satisfaction as if it had been sought for.”

The feeling I get is that I am experiencing another place as experienced from someone else's memory, making my current surroundings seem unnatural. It is very strange and I do not remember having this experience before.

norenrad
06-08-2013, 07:14 AM
That's cool. I think maybe you're connecting to other lives or parallel realities. Some theories talk about our soul incarnating in different places at once, different times.

Yes, I imagine that connecting like this would give me the sensation I've been experiencing. I'm going to pay closer attention the next time and see if I can gain clearer details, much like I did earlier tonight. I believe tonight's attempt actually made the feeling last longer.

CasperParks
06-08-2013, 10:23 AM
From childhood, I have lived in long term states of Déj* vu lasting from minutes to hours, days, weeks and often for years at a time. Going to bed at night in a state of Déj* vu and waking the next day in the same frame of mind. When it is gone for long periods of time, it feels as if a part of me is missing, injured, lost and or no longer complete. At this point, I would prefer to live in a state of continual Déj* vu.

Perhaps Déj* vu isn't the correct term. It is the closest I can get to describing it.

atmjjc
06-08-2013, 11:06 AM
It's called 'planes walking' a multi-parallel thing. At times you can find yourself in another body usually at some extreme emotional crises on the person part who you are inhabiting. It takes some practice and quick thinking on your part. It would be extremely unusual if these occurrences happen in this universe or parallel. When this happens you will see some odd things which you have no familiarity with. Don't freak out you are not going crazy. You don't die either in these situations. The other person does but that is also unusual. You will never get an ending on the situation at hand and you will always wonder about it. You will pick up some memory patterns from the individual like two personalities working together and sometimes you just hitchhike with the person and see thru their eyes.

norenrad
06-08-2013, 05:54 PM
It's called 'planes walking' a multi-parallel thing.

That name alone does much to describe the experience.

norenrad
06-08-2013, 06:00 PM
From childhood, I have lived in long term states of Déj* vu lasting from minutes to hours, days, weeks and often for years at a time. Going to bed at night in a state of Déj* vu and waking the next day in the same frame of mind.

That's amazing, Casper. It would seem that a part of you has developed a relationship with the "other side", which is what we are talking about. I do believe that humans once had an ability and that some of us still have remnants of that ability. I do not know what that ability is or its function, but I think we tap into it every once in a while.

whoknows
06-08-2013, 06:57 PM
This is a really interesting discussion as I have had Déj* vu experience’s throughout life as well. In truth I feel we all must, but not all are paying attention or are in denial probably out of fear due to conditioning.

My take is one that shares a commonality with much that has already been expressed. I think Déj* vu is a connection to our self across the multiverse in which we all exist or don’t as the case may be, the possibilities being infinite. It is not a different I , me but may vary to a greater or lesser degree.

Visually I liken it to bubbles being blown out of a child’s bubble pipe, and those connections we have are to ourselves in adjacent universes that our current universe makes contact.

I also believe there is a possibility that I and we depending. Have died many times either through accident, foolish and or malicious action but my perspective consciousness has “slid” seamlessly into an adjacent universal self, there being so small a deference as to be almost imperceptible.

I have been on this vain of thought for many decades and there is so much more. Alas it is only personal perspective.

norenrad
06-08-2013, 11:53 PM
I think that I mentioned once that I have experienced the feeling of "sliding". I have experienced only a few instances where I had the feeling that my consciousness may have moved seamlessly from one place or dimension into another just before a critical event, but those instances could have other possible explanations.

whoknows
06-11-2013, 07:08 PM
heh yeah that's the thing, the possibilities are infinite!:biggrin2:

southerncross
06-26-2013, 08:22 PM
This is going a different direction but this video so amazed me I thought I'd share it.
Being allergic to the Southern Yellow Jacket, this had me cringing.

http://www.wfla.com/video?clipId=9016905&autostart=true

norenrad
06-26-2013, 11:59 PM
A thousand queens in that nest, that's a big nest. We should be thankful he found it before anyone else did. I'm not sure many people would have realized how dangerous that nest was.

CasperParks
06-27-2013, 01:25 AM
One big nest!

:yikes:

norenrad
07-21-2013, 06:20 PM
This is the first experiment that I have seen that makes sense. It doesn't explain everything, but it is a good start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

norenrad
07-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Very Curious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4N8URW0eZA

Garuda
07-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Very Curious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4N8URW0eZA

That was debunked a long time ago. The astronauts were added recently while parts of the cathedral were being restored.

norenrad
07-23-2013, 07:31 PM
What caught my eye was the "original" photo taken before the restoration, but that can be fake as well.

CasperParks
07-23-2013, 08:27 PM
That was debunked a long time ago. The astronauts were added recently while parts of the cathedral were being restored.

Interesting they added astronauts.

norenrad
09-07-2013, 09:01 AM
I always thought ancient Mayan carvings were telling us a story. Here's a video that tells that story quite clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFVJTtkM0aM&list=PL14864D35A841E06E

norenrad
09-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Mermaid clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1za-uA8G-oQ

norenrad
09-14-2013, 04:45 AM
I do not mean to sound or be callous, but why do "crazy" homeless people usually talk about aliens, usually loudly and to themselves? I live in an area that doesn't usually have homeless people walking around, but while at the gas station tonight, I saw and heard a homeless guy talking in the shadows about being watchful for aliens that look human and that we should be weary of them. I mean, of all the crazy stuff to talk about out-loud, aliens seem to be the main theme for these people.

I mentioned earlier in this thread about a couple of instances were I was confronted by a homeless person either telling me that they are glad that "my people" were finally allowed to visit Earth and another when I was asked if I had ever been to a particular planet. I begin to wonder about what makes these people think the way they do, was there an event in their lives that made them the way they are today?

And why me? My wife and daughter tell me that they have never heard of or have been approached by anyone talking about aliens. My wife kids me that I must have a look that attracts them.

lycaeus
09-14-2013, 01:41 PM
I guess they could have been normal people and then they saw some aliens or communicated with them and it just screwed their lives up completely. One victim of synthetic telepathy said that a military guy told her something like "we can turn any man into a homeless alcoholic".

And why me? My wife and daughter tell me that they have never heard of or have been approached by anyone talking about aliens. My wife kids me that I must have a look that attracts them.
I get stuff like that sometimes. Meeting strange people out of nowhere, people saying what I'm thinking about exactly with no way of them knowing, or mentioning something that's heavy on my mind, or saying the most random things that don't really make sense in the situation but relate to something about me almost like an obvious emotional trigger. Could be beings putting thoughts into people, messing with humans.

But i also think that our energy surrounds our body, our thoughts and emotions. Some people unconsciously pick up on that and get an idea about you, or mimic you.

norenrad
01-03-2014, 06:11 PM
But I also think that our energy surrounds our body, our thoughts and emotions.

True, electrical devices can register these energies.

Some people unconsciously pick up on that and get an idea about you, or mimic you.

For some reason, "mimic" seems creepy to me.

While browsing Youtube, I came across a few videos about ancient circles in South Africa, some of the theories are interesting and some suggest that these are evidence of Anunnaki gold mining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2hRIXXo_Y

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/8914/1nzc.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img89/7505/jna2.jpg

norenrad
01-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Here is an idea that may be behind the movie Prometheus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njHc5nnPZYE

It may only be a sales pitch, but it is curious.

norenrad
01-18-2014, 08:14 PM
It's my understanding that planets get their roundness from rotating in their orbits. The moon is round, but it doesn't rotate. I can only conclude that it once did and that something caused it to stop. I wonder, how long it takes for a planet to stop rotating? I realize that size matters, but in a weightless vacuum with inertia, rotation should go on forever.

calikid
01-18-2014, 11:57 PM
It's my understanding that planets get their roundness from rotating in their orbits. The moon is round, but it doesn't rotate. I can only conclude that it once did and that something caused it to stop. I wonder, how long it takes for a planet to stop rotating? I realize that size matters, but in a weightless vacuum with inertia, rotation should go on forever.

Actually the moon does rotate on it's axis, just that it happens at the same speed it revolves around the earth (once every 28 days).
That is why the same side is always facing the Earth. ;)

norenrad
01-19-2014, 06:50 AM
Of course and I knew that too... it would have to. It is still strange how only one side faces the Earth.

The far side of the Moon should get as much light as the side we see. However, I heard on the news, a few days ago, that the reason the pictures of the far side were "turquoise" was because the far side didn't get as much light as the side we see, making the surface the color it is in the pictures. I thought that was odd, thinking that both sides should receive equal light, therefore, both sides should be the same color.

I've since found this site: http://www.upi.com/Science_News/Blog/2014/01/10/The-dark-side-of-the-moon-is-actually-turquoise-in-color/8971389382810/

I will keep an eye on this because I'm not entirely convinced.

norenrad
01-19-2014, 07:27 AM
Looking at the far side gives me the impression that the Moon has taken quite a few shots for the Earth, like a shield.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/nasa-grail-moon.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/norenrad/media/nasa-grail-moon.jpg.html)

Dragonfire
01-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Of course and I knew that too... it would have to. It is still strange how only one side faces the Earth.

The far side of the Moon should get as much light as the side we see. However, I heard on the news, a few days ago, that the reason the pictures of the far side were "turquoise" was because the far side didn't get as much light as the side we see, making the surface the color it is in the pictures. I thought that was odd, thinking that both sides should receive equal light, therefore, both sides should be the same color.

I've since found this site: http://www.upi.com/Science_News/Blog/2014/01/10/The-dark-side-of-the-moon-is-actually-turquoise-in-color/8971389382810/

I find that odd that the far side would be turquoise. I would think that the reflection of earth would make the facing side light blue, not the side that faces away. Then again I'm not up on the light refraction thing.

epo333
01-19-2014, 05:50 PM

I seems to me, that during the time of the "New Moon", when the moon is between the Sun and the Earth. The side that never faces the Earth would be bathed in full Sunshine, would it not?

It would be very easy for our space fairing nations to photo the so called dark side by putting long term satellites in orbit around the Moon and taking great photos when the satellite(s) are between the sun and the moon during the New Moon phase.

Now! Where are those lovely pictures...Hummm!

So if things were line up and viewed from Stereo "B" they might look something like this...

[Sun} [Viewing Satellite} [Moon} [Earth}

calikid
01-19-2014, 06:43 PM
I find that odd that the far side would be turquoise. I would think that the reflection of earth would make the facing side light blue, not the side that faces away. Then again I'm not up on the light refraction thing.

A few puns come to mind.

Now I know what a Blue Moon is....
or
Pink Floyd had it wrong.... should have been Turquoise Side of the Moon!
:D. LoL.

norenrad
01-24-2014, 06:52 PM
That pesky Blue Moon, or is it "Belewe Moon" ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_moon

norenrad
02-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Is this the future of disagreeing with the government? Are we to be considered terrorists because of our faith?

1 John 2:15-17

15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=micyPNgQ1zU

norenrad
02-05-2014, 01:46 AM
These figurines are said to be from the Ubaid period (5900–4000 B.C.). The figurines are presented with long heads, almond shaped eyes, long tapered faces and a lizard-type nose. What exactly they represent is completely unknown. According to archaeologists, their postures, such as a female figure breast-feeding, does not suggest that they were ritualistic objects.

http://www.utaot.com/2013/12/17/the-ubaid-lizardmen-figurines/

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/norenrad/lizardmen.jpg

Here we see more elongated heads, this theme is evident in many of Earth's cultures. Notice how the artist fashioned the shoulders, just something curious about it, like a main feature.

norenrad
02-05-2014, 02:09 AM
See, this is why I don't like deep water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0cksB4ztc

CasperParks
02-05-2014, 05:59 AM
See, this is why I don't like deep water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0cksB4ztc

On board a large ship it isn't so bad. Something smaller, maybe not.

CasperParks
05-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Mr. G and Jellybean reunited at Animal Place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv2OGph5Kec

Mr. G and Jellybean news story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVXss-gJJ8c

CasperParks
06-10-2014, 05:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nWB2uSEGo

Pandora'sParadox
06-10-2014, 04:07 PM
You know...not that long ago...We thought the giant squid was that of legends. ;-)

CasperParks
06-10-2014, 11:09 PM
You know...not that long ago...We thought the giant squid was that of legends. ;-)

This video from the Smithsonian Channel place a better perspective on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_QyGANCUJI

Pandora'sParadox
06-11-2014, 01:08 AM
I heart Smithsonian Ch. !!!

Back to business...

It would have to be something...that lives @ that depth. Something man enough to kill a 9ft great white...and stayed fed for 8 days, before it ascends again for hunting. :confused:

Edward
06-11-2014, 01:17 AM
This video from the Smithsonian Channel place a better perspective on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_QyGANCUJI

That's messed up. Could it be Megalodon, the super Shark? From the days of the dino's? Which some how still managed to survive?

Edward

Pandora'sParadox
06-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Found the culprit.
:lmao: Back to business...

I was really going towards the giant squid...but it would have had to wrap "her" up and basically bit the tag off with its beak. Could have happened, but doubtful...
My next best guess, is maybe it was running from a rather "randy" male shark. (the depth drop) Then he might have got a good look at her mug and figured..."Hey, food".

Best I got so far. LoL