PDA

View Full Version : The Topic of Telepathy

A99
12-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Researchers on the mediumship/channeling/telepathy phenomenon call "Telepathy", "Conscious Channeling".
Percipients who receive telepathic information, are usually in a mild altered state of consciousness when that happens. So mild, the experienced receiver of telepathic information may not even be aware that they are in any altered state of consciousness at all because, for them, it only feels like they are more or less relaxed.*

Unlike those channelers/mediums who go into a full trance by "stepping-aside" where another source takes over and occupies the individuals mind and body, which allows the outside source to communicate through that person, that does not happen in telepathy which is said to be a kind of temporary cohabitation instead.

In telepathy, the percipient is usually in a full state of awareness (or nearly so) in which they are not only self-aware but they are also aware of their surroundings too when they receive their messages. For most, the information is communicated TO them (as opposed to through them) in the form of clairaudience or clairvoyance. In the case of clairaudience, the individual simply repeats back what was said to them. But when the individual receives telepathic isolated words, images, thoughtforms and feelings or information in the form of symbolic meta-conceptual information units, he/she processes and repeats back that information not too unlike that of a bilingual simultaneous translator.

The question is, which form of mediumship ... full-trance channeling or telepathy... has the potential of being less contaminated by the individuals own self-generated thoughts rising from within that ultimately results in a more trustworthy and more precise version of the contents of the information from the source that was passed on to them (the medium)?

*with the exception of some unique and special situations but for the sake of brevity am only stating how it is in the vast majority of cases; most of the time.
(cont.)

Fore
12-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Researchers on the mediumship/channeling/telepathy phenomenon call "Telepathy", "Conscious Channeling".
Percipients who receive telepathic information, are usually in a mild altered state of consciousness when that happens. So mild, the experienced receiver of telepathic information may not even be aware that they are in any altered state of consciousness at all because, for them, it only feels like they are more or less relaxed.*

Unlike those channelers/mediums who go into a full trance by "stepping-aside" where another source takes over and occupies the individuals mind and body, which allows the outside source to communicate through that person, that does not happen in telepathy which is said to be a kind of temporary cohabitation instead.

In telepathy, the percipient is usually in a full state of awareness (or nearly so) in which they are not only self-aware but they are also aware of their surroundings too when they receive their messages. For most, the information is communicated TO them (as opposed to through them) in the form of clairaudience or clairvoyance. In the case of clairaudience, the individual simply repeats back what was said to them. But when the individual receives telepathic isolated words, images, thoughtforms and feelings or information in the form of symbolic meta-conceptual information units, he/she processes and repeats back that information not too unlike that of a bilingual simultaneous translator.

The question is, which form of mediumship ... full-trance channeling or telepathy... has the potential of being less contaminated by the individuals own self-generated thoughts rising from within that ultimately results in a more trustworthy and more precise version of the contents of the information from the source that was passed on to them (the medium)?

*with the exception of some unique and special situations but for the sake of brevity am only stating how it is in the vast majority of cases; most of the time.
(cont.)People repeat back to themselves what was said?

I don't quite understand. How does that work and why? Why does a telepathic receiver have to repeat it? Is there a reason why an individual would need to? Does it add something to the telepathic conversation if a receiver repeats it?

-------------------------

The only reason that really occurs to me why the "sender" would have the "receiver" repeat the words (outloud or mentally) would be to double check the other end (the receiver) for the quality of reception and processing OR some other kind of baseline check/calibration test. (Though why not limit that only at the onset of communication or quarterly periodic checks?)

Why not simply perform more [?common?] remote observation routines? Why not simultaneously monitor the individuals thought processing and cognitive processing features via their field to make sure that the transmission was effectively received and processed with sufficient integrity?

Why resort to mental or audio-able repetition despite the process of telepathic exchanges? (?)

(Is there a microphone in the room with them? Or is someone standing right there next to the reciever? Is it a Non-ESP enabled sender in this scenario?)

A99
12-04-2012, 03:31 PM
People repeat back to themselves what was said?

No, I'm talking about when they repeat back the information to others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will continue this topic later after I finish my research on it but I will say that I am not in total agreement with the top researchers on this phenomena wrt their view that full-trance channeling involves less contanimation from thoughts from the percipients own mind than how it is in conscious telepathic channeling. But more on this later because I am currently reviewing everything on a case by case basis.

A99
12-04-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't quite understand. How does that work and why? Why does a telepathic receiver have to repeat it? Is there a reason why an individual would need to? Does it add something to the telepathic conversation if a receiver repeats it?

So Advisor has physical vocal cords and talked to you directly that way? (or did she? Could I get some clarification on that?)
--- like the way human beings use their vocal cords to form words to talk to people? Is this the way she communicated to you? Did she show up where you would see her in front of you while she was talking to you that way?

But did she also talk to you via telepathy too? And in that case, when she did that, do you hear the words she is speaking to you in your mind or just outside your ears or would she communicate to you using both methods? Or did you ever hear her talking in the room you were in... and not as a voice in your head?

-- what was her main form of communication to you?

IOW's, what was her main method of communicating to you? (I'm not interested in the technology they use on their end to transmit their messages to people here... just want to know how you received those messages).

Did she communicate to you directly with words/phrases/sentences that you would hear in your mind?
Did she communicate to you audibly-- just like when a human talks to you where you hear them say what they want you to hear with your physical ears? Did she communicate to you that way sometimes too? If someone else was in the room, would they be able to hear her voice too with their own physical ears?

Lucid dreams?
-- also do you qualify any messages directtly articulated to you in lucid dreams by Advisor as telepathy too? And by this I mean those lucid dreams Advisor would show up in where you would see her in that dream talking to you.

Did she ever send images to your mind simultaneously when you would be hearing her talk in your mind too at the same time?

Did she ever send images to your mind simutaneously without any verbal messages where you had to interpret those images?

Also, you seem to have a photographic memory wrt messages given to you by Advisor. Do you also have a photographic memory for everything else too or is it just for her messages to you including those messages by other non-human 'beings' too, like your guardian, for example?

And finally, why don't you at least post an ebook online somewhere telling your story and those messages you have received from Advisor? One with a table of contents and a glossary.... preferably. I myself would pay up to $50 for a book like that. lol.

Fore
12-05-2012, 07:12 AM
First, let me say that your avatar spooks me out.

Second, let me say that I have been having about two days of intense scans from "other parties". Probably just checking in to see what I am going to be up to...

Finally, your post brings to mind about a dozen posts worth of responses that come to mind. Literally, as I read it and answered each question in my own head, about a dozen posts worth of material comes to mind.

-----------------------------
So I am going to try to answer your questions in the absolute straight forward form while also plainly stating various pieces of information that you either already know or don't know yet but will want to cover in your thread. In that capacity I hope to inspire a few different directions in your thread as it evolves.

Just keep in mind, Pontif has also asked something indirectly related to this post. So I am going to juggle answering both lines of questions at the same time so you hopefully see how some of these seemingly separated topics can tie together at different points of interest.

Fore
12-05-2012, 07:47 AM
So Advisor has physical vocal cords and talked to you directly that way? (or did she? Could I get some clarification on that?)
--- like the way human beings use their vocal cords to form words to talk to people? Is this the way she communicated to you? Did she show up where you would see her in front of you while she was talking to you that way? I have heard her actual voice by accident. When she is caught off guard and lounges around I have caught her actual voice. The voice is about the same pitch as her telepathic voice.

It is like the difference between your own internal voice in your mind vs your spoken voice. Same general tone but slightly different pitch.

-------------------

You asked whether she has vocal chords, I assume she does as she has an audioable voice and has always stated that she is capable of speaking in all the years I had known her. Though she mentioned several times while I was growing up that they (ET) don't use their voice too often as it is seen as it is sometimes seen as a banal/guttural/animalistic form of expression. She also used to say they also communicate more efficiently without it.

She and the other ET stated they were forbidden and had not obtained permission for direct appearances. They do not clarify *why*. Though that seems to be an issue they all seemingly recognize between them as some kind of base understanding, even up to their detriment. There is apparently an untold story of which they have always refused to elaborate on.

The Advisor said it was based on an incident that happened prior to my earliest memories at age 5. She claims I attacked one of the males and had a traumatic experience at which she was present. Other times she claims that she has had prior incidents wherein her activity led to the death of a contact. She claimed that since that time they wouldn't grant any such permissions.

Other ET (strangers) claim that she is lying about the circumstances of the incident (refering to the less than 5 years of age incident) and was concealing what the real reasons were for them not meeting in person. They point the blame at her and my group, but they decline elaborating on the situation. All of them decline on elaborating on it. When it is brought up they all look the other way and remain silent. Stating that they preferred to avoid the subject rather than lie.

Some of the ET when they broach the subject are extremely evasive on the subject as if it were taboo. Some of the ET strangers hurl accusation of some [apparent] mishap.

-----------------------------------

Other ET strongly implied there was an incident that traumatized me at an early age and therefore my group avoids the subject. They led me to believe that if I see the same hidden faces once again that the trauma will be brought to the surface as their faces would remind me. These other ET strangers said that my group understands this "issue" ?and I do as well? but they prefer to continue their project rather than add stumbling situations to the project.

Those ET stated that I had an agreement after the trauma incident to no longer have physical visits until a prescribed time at some future date. I think this is probably the most plausible account because I have heard this version of accounts since I was six in various conversations within the ET group.

This is supported by different testimonies by different ET that aren't involved directly with my group but whom say they know of my project profile. They stated it was supposedly I who had an agreement to work with them as long as I didn't see them again. (illogical to me, but ???)

The Advisor obvious lies about what happened. If anything happened at all. All I do know is they avoid direct contact in full appearance.

When I do get to see them, it is because someone made a mistake and I get to witness them. I have also seen the craft in different agreements we had with each other as well as my family. So there is something that stops them from doing full blown scenarios.

They hide behind their phasing field and we both know there is a hard reason as to why. Getting them to tell you why is the hard part.

------------------------

When I saw the Grey face to face, I didn't recall their faces at all. But I did recall their psychic patterns as the same individuals whom visited me before when I was small. Like a smell, it brought back memories.

The Advisor had always told me that I did not want to know what happened. She one time claimed that if I controlled my fear that they would consider removing their phasing field when I was alone. Though she in the end said the project managers wouldn't give them the permission to change the scope of the project.

She said at the time time they (project managers) had cited her previous record as the reason why they refused the changes.

Fore
12-05-2012, 02:03 PM
--- like the way human beings use their vocal cords to form words to talk to people? Is this the way she communicated to you? No, from within the phasing field they are isolated from the rest of the environment. They have tricks where they can manipulate the properties of the field in different ways to adjust their interaction with the environment.

For example, if they want to walk on the solid surface within the household or outside while inside a phasing field, the usual phasing settings allow them to have minimal interactions with the immediate surface below them (in varying increments].

From the stories the Grey and the Advisor (Nordic-like) told me when I was much, much younger; if there are cases where the ET's need a different entry point, they can step on someones roof without falling through even while phased. The lowest portion of the field is phased slightly offset. So they said people can hear them walking across the top of the roofs upper surfaces.

They used to say that if someone was looking at the roof line from just outside the house, they would see nothing but hear the foot steps without a visible person. If they needed entry they would adjust the settings slightly and the gravity effects through the phasing field would pull them down. They would exhibit a very measurable weight to create forward motion which causes the footsteps. It wasn't until later in life that I noticed them doing that.

If they want to walk *through* the exterior walls of the house and into the interior, they have to make sure it is within a certain thickness and adjust their settings appropriately. Then walk right through.

Again, it is unlikely the human contact present or the neighbors will see anything as the exterior environment of the house and surrounding property is at a different phase. They can walk right up to the human contact and all they would hear and see are the footsteps on the floor until they (the ET) turn off the phasing field and then become in sync with the rest of the environment.

Then they appear visibly as an actual object in the environment right beside you. In front of the person sights right where the ominous steps were indicating an approaching individual.

Or

They can phase part of the environment (and you) till you are in the same phase. At which point you should see the blue shift in the light spectrum from the phasing tech. Sort of like a Doppler effect At which point you will be surrounded by the phasing field itself and if an observer is looking at you (from outside the phasing field) you will appear to have vanished into thin air.

The ~sorta~ Doppler effect (blue shift) is only evident in some phasing settings and configurations. Usually it is a result of time rate distortions because you have become an object that is now de-synched in more than one way from the rest of the exterior environment.

--------------------------

Anyway, you don't care about the tech part. So lets just say that you can hold a conversation with a telepath even when they (the ET) are standing inside the phasing field.

Even if you walk right toward them, you will pass right through them as you are two masses in two different phases.

The reason they told me they keep themselves inside the phasing field during contact both near and far is because of security. They don't inherently trust human people to react rationally during their appearances. They taught me they are trained to control an individual from just the onset of close contact all the way up until they leave.

Most human experiencers know that they don't stop being paralyzed until the ET have safely left the room. And usually are paralyzed right before they even enter the room.

Usually by the time you see them, whether you know it or not, your capability to react violently will be reduced to a reasonable level. (Assuming you even remain conscious at all)

Their protocols are designed to keep them safe from physical harm. Some of the additional protocols are to keep them from being seen and positively identified. They will blur their face (like the Advisor) or they will attempt to put you remotely to sleep in a prone state before they sync to the same phase that you are at.

Sort of like that guy that you said you saw with the red mask covering his face. Do you recall how he left the room? Or if he just "disappeared" into thin air.

<Hint Hint>

------------------------

Another artificact besides weightlessness inside a phasing field is time rate distortion. You might look at them and notice they seem to be moving as if they are in fast forward.

Or they appear to be weightless. (Due to them changing the phasing field properties)

(Ever hear of the ET's whom step out of their craft in midair but don't seem to be afraid of falling? Moving about as if they were weightless or barely had any weight?)

Just think of a phasing field as a technological isolating bubble effect. Anything inside is isolated from the rest of the environment in varying degrees.

If they want to, they can place the phasing bubble at really low settings so that you see their figure as a black shape or as a shadow casting on the floor without an apparent form.

------------------------

I used to hate it when the Grey Males would walk into the floor fans inside my house because their phasing field would make the fan motor spin down and then spin up as they passed through it. Used to tell them not to step through electronics or the wiring in the walls because it would cause electrical spikes and brownouts.

They used to avoid passing through the floor fans but when they would step in front of the air flow you would notice the interruption in the airflow. The Advisor used to do that as well, but she didn't much care if anyone seemed to notice her.

Fore
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Did she show up where you would see her in front of you while she was talking to you that way? She used to keep her phasing settings very low until I grew up. So I would see/percieve a fuzzyness in the air in the shape of a humaniod form.

As well as the other ET strangers like the Grey and the Supervisors and some unknowns who used to scare the bejesus out of me and my sister when we were small.

Some strangers didn't do anything particularly frightening except walk into the room. Some of the really tall ones were hunched over and would move in strange/creepy ways.

Some were taller than the doors. So about 7 or 8 feet? That one in particular was always hunched over and was frighteningly a strong psychic. Would make my sister and I stay away even if our parents didn't notice their presence.

Usually that one would avoid being immediately present in front of my mom at the time. I recall one time she stood in the doorway of my room (and brothers) while it was lingering around. Apparently she probably sensed it in the room. Of course she didn't see anything with her eyes, but the fields it emitted were very palpable when I was a small kid.

Fore
12-05-2012, 02:56 PM
But did she also talk to you via telepathy too? Yeah.

And in that case, when she did that, do you hear the words she is speaking to you in your mind or just outside your ears or would she communicate to you using both methods? Both and then some.

You have to understand that telepathy (in the form I used with them) is not simply a voice in your head.

Think of it as a broad spectrum type of communication. Not only is your mind receiving a mental sound of a voice. You also receive several sub-channels of information streaming into your conscious mind.

So if she talked of someone whom I will meet in the next 30 days. Not only do I hear her mental voice, I also get several sub-channels of associative information underlying/overlaying her mental voice.

If she is talking about a man audioably, then I also receive details segments of information of size, shape, time frame, location, etc.

Whatever she wanted to include. If she wants to pass along a snapshot of a person she is referring to, then an image of semi-vivid quality pops into my mind which my mind then processes as information.

The longer you communicate (as months turn into years) the faster your mind becomes at processing those various simultaneous feeds and building a coherent understanding. You also become better at picking up the nuances in whatever the ET is saying.

Including feeling their mind, it's spatial location relative to your body, distance, and presumed identity and various characteristics of the ET.

Or did you ever hear her talking in the room you were in... and not as a voice in your head? That is the second form. I do not like it very much as it creeps me out.

Though she rarely used that type, she taught me the ropes of telepathy and how to use it as I grew up. She said that type is created by manipulating peripheral sensory perception and processing. Rather than less intrusive (and less weird) back end telepathic injection.

----------------------------

There is a big difference between affecting the mental landscape of an individual vs what the ET call pattern injection. The difference is something that looks tiny, but the difference is huge if you have ample experience and know how different systems in your body are affected.

For example, if I connect to your field at the upper levels and affect only the patterns that correspond to your thouhgts, then you will feel a type of communication and a mental level.

VS

If I connect to your field, and change the constants of how your neurological structures behave to cause a controlled hallucination of an actual voice coming [apparently] from your ears. As far as your neurology is concerned, you processed a sound event even though none actually passed through your ear drum.

The difference is how the telepathic receiver processes the same information. One hallucination is done at a higher point in your psychic field, while the other targets your organic side.

She taught me that using peripheral sensory processing on the organic side was much more vivid and processes from the bottom up. This is by targeting the Organic side of the human being where the lowest portion (the body) processes the hallucination Vs adjusting the field signals from the middle (mental) level up (to create the controlled hallucination of a mental interaction).

She showed me either was possible.

Though I did not like it. It was unsettling and very disturbing for me.

---------------------------

I later attempted to replicate the telepathic modes she used on family members. But something in my technique is all wrong. I kept creating body level sensory hallucinations of an audioable voice. The persons identified me as the source but didn't seem to fully understand what was said. (distorted or unclear)

-- what was her main form of communication to you? Telepathic (mental level and up).

The other ET sometimes preferred the organic level and up. Especially when they were in close proximity and during their attempted abduction.

They (those other ET) are used to more intrusive methods of telepathy. (organic level and up)

[
]IOW's, what was her main method of communicating to you? (I'm not interested in the technology they use on their end to transmit their messages to people here... just want to know how you received those messages). Telepathic person to person interaction.

That was the main method.

Did she communicate to you directly with words/phrases/sentences that you would hear in your mind?[B] Yes, and then some.

She created the focus of the interactions and scheduled the psychic tests as did the other ET with her.

You can communicate more than words/phrases and sentences with telepathy. You can do alot more than that. You can be at home and she can be next door in a neighbors house and she can show you what she sees. (organic level telepathic field injection)

You can get information on an object she is holding in her hands without ever having held it physically and know enough about it even if you are in two distant places at the same time.

ESP is another feature we have that probably is not as well developed in the people you are sourcing information from.

You can call an ETs attention simply by focusing on their specific and unique pattern. When they notice your psychic targeting of their field they they respond. Usually the telepathic burst of transactions are only a few seconds long.

Or if you are having "issues", they can slow down the communication and limit the interaction to English language interactions. Or simulcast both the pure telepathic version right next to the mental audio version. So if you don't pick up the details in one you can pick it up in the other. (whichever your attention span is best suited for on that day)

Though normally interactions are (well with years of experience at least) happening at very fast and subtle interactions with different pieces of information and requests for clarification being handled pretty fluidly.

You can talk to one another without English if you want to, but your lower mind has to be astute enough to resolve the meaning of the back and forth chatter between telepathic individuals (ET). You can even pass information about measurements or time frames and schedules between people if you want to. Spoken language is just a tiny portion.

Fore
12-05-2012, 03:31 PM
-- just like when a human talks to you where you hear them say what they want you to hear with your physical ears? Yeah, that can be done.

I have actually heard her voice. (non-telepathic)

Though it was a mistake, a mishap, she wasn't supposed to.

Did she communicate to you that way sometimes too? If someone else was in the room, would they be able to hear her voice too with their own physical ears? [/B] If she spoke (vocal chords) then yeah.

If she performed psychic manipulation on people at an organic level, then that too would work on anyone. Though in that case, she would not be using her voice box but a controlled hallucination.

She has telepathically communicated with others (much to their surprise). (telepathic mental level effects)

------------------------

Just like people see relatives when the ET want them too. It does not mean that their relatives are somehow with the ET or anything. The ET are just messing with their field and targeting the human individuals mental and organic processing of events.

Making them hallucinate. (Basically telepathy)

Lucid dreams? When people like me have their fields turned on perpetually, it doesn't matter if your body is asleep or not. Your always receiving information streaming in at different levels of your awareness.

That is why organic fatigue is sometimes an issue in the experiements I was involved in. Your organic brain is just like a muscle, over use it, and it becomes tired and responds less effectively over protracted excercises.

If you think of people "like me" as indirectly controlling our field using our higher mind. Then even if you lay down to go to sleep, all that psychic data that is being captured is still aggregating in the lower mind.

Even if you were to go to sleep and one of the Greys lets you know about a schedule change through a telepathic update. Your mind would stir to awareness as the information gets processed as an audioable phenomena in your lower mind (mental level.)

Even while your in the middle of the dream. You would recognize who it is and what was just said and continue dreaming even while deep in sleep. Likewise, you can continue to control your higher mind and your body and any functions while in the middle of a dream.

You will even be aware of what is happening in the real world while you are deep asleep. Your ESP still continues to function even while you sleep. So you are aware of when someone enters the room even when fully immersed in a deep sleep.

------------------------

Your consciousness won't be as "flat" as that of a normal human being. Your body and various features can also be controlled externally through the use of your psychic field and changing influence states.

This is all going to sound very alien to alot of people. But that is pretty much the undiluted version.

So yes, even while in Lucid dream states. An ET can even use your natural capacity of dreaming to present material lessons. It is really no different than telepathy...only with slightly different methodology and a few more psychic features in play.

-- also do you qualify any messages directtly articulated to you in lucid dreams by Advisor as telepathy too? And by this I mean those lucid dreams Advisor would show up in where you would see her in that dream talking to you. As you grow up with them, you learn the nuances of what your body naturally experiences vs paranormal/supernatural features.

So if the Advisor is talking to me while I was in my sleep, she would usually nudge me awake and tell me to wake up. Then repeat the information once I was awake or confirm what she just told me.

She used telepathy for alot of things. Including planning up to a year in advance with what experiments and/or situations she thought I needed to know about in advance.

Often, I just turned around and told my family about it and they knew what was coming in detail she had mentioned. Other times they asked questions of her to clarify details and dates and she did so. A few times I told strangers, but this was not at all appreciated by the ET whom stated it was a very bad situation.

Did she ever send images to your mind simultaneously when you would be hearing her talk in your mind too at the same time? Yes.

Did she ever send images to your mind simutaneously without any verbal messages where you had to interpret those images? Yes.

Also, you seem to have a photographic memory wrt messages given to you by Advisor. Do you also have a photographic memory for everything else too or is it just for her messages to you including those messages by other non-human 'beings' too, like your guardian, for example? I have selective photographic memory.

Growing up, I didn't understand nor accept the ET or all the strangeness. In order to understand it, I started committing events to memory and focusing on remembering any details I thought were worth it. For every memory I type up, there are probably a dozen that I don't remember or only half remember.

And finally, why don't you at least post an ebook online somewhere telling your story and those messages you have received from Advisor? One with a table of contents and a glossary.... preferably. I myself would pay up to $50 for a book like that. lol.I am prohibited from doing so.

I would give it away for free. Ask Pontif or Montalk to type one up, they have my express permission to sell it and become the next mogul somewhere.

My motive is simply to do like what the ET did with me.

To change a few details so that what comes out is better or more enhanced than it probably should be. I don't know what will come of it. But there are always people (not human) who keep an eye out for when the next issue crops up.

Often, they will intervene hours or days before the event actually happens. Seemingly to keep a close eye on what happens with it.

You won't believe me if I say it.

But the ET know alot about what you are going to be doing a year later. They probably know how long Theoutpost forum will be around long in advance.

It only becomes evident once you deal with them long enough and they actively start scheduling events with precise timing and execution. (Hopefully with you onboard) It is only then, that you truly realize that the twilight zone pales in comparison to the strangeness surrounding them.

Fore
12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
The ~sorta~ Doppler effect (blue shift) is only evident in some phasing settings and configurations. Usually it is a result of time rate distortions because you have become an object that is now de-synched in more than one way from the rest of the exterior environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg9F5pN5tlI
Short video on what the Doppler effect is.

A99
12-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi Fore! My most sincere apologies but I have not yet read over your posts here but just dropping in to say that I will do that sometime this week. It's a very busy time of the year for me on the business and personal front, so much so, my muti-tasking skills are being stretched to the max. Talk later!

A99
12-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Fore said:

I have heard her actual voice by accident. When she is caught off guard and lounges around I have caught her actual voice. The voice is about the same pitch as her telepathic voice.
It is like the difference between your own internal voice in your mind vs your spoken voice. Same general tone but slightly different pitch.

Yes, from my own experiences with 'spirits' this is how they sound when they are audible and my son has heard those voices too when he would be in the same room with me. So just saying that even though they were only 'common ghosts', as you call them (but I call them spirits) they too can do that and I can relate to what you are saying here.

In the text that followed, you talked about why they would not allow you to see them.

Based on my research on "ET Contactee's", most of those ones who received information for an extended duration of time from their sources either via conscious telepathic channeling or full trance channeling have never seen their sources. This is very well documented though there are a few exceptions but most have not seen the ET's who were communicating to or through them.

When I saw the Grey face to face,

Ok, so now you are saying that in fact you HAVE seen them when the text above that stated that you have not seen them and then you gave the background information on why that is based on the reasons they have told you why they will not show themselves to you until some day at a later point in your life ... someday... a day that has yet to happen, right? Yet, here you are saying that you have seen a Grey so now I'm confused.

I didn't recall their faces at all. But I did recall their psychic patterns as the same individuals whom visited me before when I was small.

So you you did not see the faces of the Greys yet you just said that you saw "the Gray, face to face". So I'm confused.

But if you did not see its face then what did you see? Or did you not see anything at all and instead just intuitively 'sensed' it was there. So describe to me what, for you, entails 'sensing'. IOW's, what do you experience when you are picking up a "psychic pattern"? What do you feel when that happens? Do you pick up electromagnetic pulsations? Do you hear head noises or a high pitched noise in one or both of your ears? Do you feel vibrations?

IOW's:
Could you describe to me in layman's terms what you mean by saying that you "recall their psychic pattern"? What do you mean by that?
But I'm going to guess on this one and relate to my own experiences wrt what I think your definition is for that term "psychic pattern". For example, I know when my dad's spirit is around before he even communicates to me telepathically because just as he shows up, I smell his favorite cologne. So his cologne, to me, is part of his psychic pattern but there are other things too but that is one of them.

pontificator
12-10-2012, 11:12 PM
@A99, just as a quick point of clarification, how much of Fore's experiences have you read about? It's just that I note that your current confusion is due to unfamiliarity with the timeline of his experiences, which are part of the first three pages of the old OMF archive I put up. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0ghZwLH24gMR0ZJcVR1RWFEOVE , just save it as a zip and extract, you can read pretty much the entire thread from when I archived it. Additionally, "when" is used as a word to indicate a time period after the initial piece of writing in his context. A little less jumping around, and a little more careful reading is needed me thinks ;) I'll leave Fore to further clarifications, as I can be a bit terse on occasion.

A99
12-11-2012, 10:42 AM
With all due respect, ;) may I humbly ask you to read over the information in this thread for your own clarification on what I am focusing on wrt my inquiries about the "Fore Saga"? If you do that you will see that I am not interested so much in the story but more on the mode of communication Fore's contacts used when interacting with him.

I have read over the first page of Fore's thread a number of times so I am familiar with that informaton that he wrote 5 years ago. And before the other forum was closed, over the years I have made several attempts to read over Fore's thread from page one only to find it terribly time consuming due to having to wade through Fore's jumping from one topic to the next when answering questions by members or commenting on their posts. IOW's, anyone who wants to find out about the Fore Saga would have to have plenty of time to available to do that (as we are talking about hundreds of pages!!) ... time that the vast majority of us do not have. OTOH, if his information was presented in an organized format, it would be much more manageable for us ... yet, even to this day, not even THAT has been done yet! If he himself does not have the time or interest to organize his own material into a manageable format for everyone to read, then, let's just say, that speaks volumes about not only his own respect for his own narrative, but his respect for his readers too.

But as for the archive on that link, I can only access the first page of it. I already had it downloaded into a folder but I downloaded the one from your link too just to see if I would have better luck accessing beyond the first page of that archive but, once again, all I get is that Proboards page with that account notification on it; there are no other pages, other than the first page of that archive, that I can access.

As for what's on that first page, This is the sentence that I am primarily addressing and focusing on in this thread and it's in the first post on page 1 of that archive. Fore stated: "When I don't know the word, she uses a non-lingual version of telepathy, like a thought or idea rather than a word. This is how they normally speak, but it's easier to understand when they use English."

So what Fore is saying in that statement is that most of the time, Advisor and the 'others' communicated to him using a form of symbolic meta-conceptual information units and this is what I wanted more clarification on -- from him. I'm not interested, at least in this case, in what they said to him but HOW they said it to him. But the fact remains that when 'they' communicate that way, the 'receiver' ends up processing that information not too unlike that of a bilingual simultaneous translator. IOW, there is an interpretation process going on here that he needed to engage in because that method of communication is much less direct and more oblique and than if 'they' simply spoke in plain English word-by-word that is heard telepathically.

Garuda
12-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Personally, I wouldn't call it symbolic meta-conceptual information units.

Let me try and explain, and start from a different point. I grew up in a multilingual family. Family reunions where you have a conversation with different people where most of them speak a different language during the conversation were common. You'd be addressing one person in one language and another in another, during the same conversation. What happens is that your brain starts responding on a pre-verbal level. You think in the concepts that the words represent, rather than the words themselves. And depending who you speak to, the sentences are put in words in a language.

I've had a number of telepathic experiences that clearly took place at this pre-verbal level.

That's not to say that all of them are. Far from it. Some are at a symbolic level, some are not. Some are pre-verbal, some are not. Some are verbal, most are not.

Edit to add: sometimes they even take the form of 'knowings' or knowledge that you're not aware of when you receive it, but becomes available afterwards (often after being presented with the right 'trigger.')

Fore
12-11-2012, 02:50 PM
There are several points in your mind A99 that have to be redesigned a bit to really align your experience with what is being written (by me).

I wrote it in a non-linear fashion. Most of the time I am making references to various segments of events. Other times putting it slapped together.

While doing all that, I kept in mind you don't know [alot of things] and that you want me to respond in as simple a way as possible. So I can't write in a form of legalese. I have to write it in a convenient form with the main thrust being answered promptly.

I should have probably have added more background notes, but different members have told me that my notes tend to break the flow of the text (and their concentration) and asked me to limit doing that.

A99
12-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Personally, I wouldn't call it symbolic meta-conceptual information units.

Let me try and explain, and start from a different point. I grew up in a multilingual family. Family reunions where you have a conversation with different people where most of them speak a different language during the conversation were common. You'd be addressing one person in one language and another in another, during the same conversation. What happens is that your brain starts responding on a pre-verbal level. You think in the concepts that the words represent, rather than the words themselves. And depending who you speak to, the sentences are put in words in a language.

I've had a number of telepathic experiences that clearly took place at this pre-verbal level.

That's not to say that all of them are. Far from it. Some are at a symbolic level, some are not. Some are pre-verbal, some are not. Some are verbal, most are not.

Edit to add: sometimes they even take the form of 'knowings' or knowledge that you're not aware of when you receive it, but becomes available afterwards (often after being presented with the right 'trigger.')

Thanks Garuda and you hit it right on the nose too! I was already formulating in my mind while I was attending to a number of mundane tasks this morning on how to extrapolate more on what I meant by that term but here you are zooming in on a few things I was thinking about mentioning. That pre-verbal thing and "knowing" which is something that you yourself have experienced and me too!

I will add a few more things to this because it is a fascinating topic.

----------------------
And Fore... will comment later also on your latest post.

Have a few errands to run this morning but will comment later when I get back. Thanks!

Fore
12-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Yes, from my own experiences with 'spirits' this is how they sound when they are audible and my son has heard those voices too when he would be in the same room with me. So just saying that even though they were only 'common ghosts', as you call them (but I call them spirits) they too can do that and I can relate to what you are saying here.
Keep in mind, the first thought that comes to mind in reading this, is the idea that you might not know that various kinds of entities use the *exact same system* at different levels of capacity and capability.

What system am I referring to though?

The interconnect system. ("psychic system")

Anything [yes, even the ET] that was once alive had a body, some kind of conscious mindset and a psychic system that ties all those pieces together. If they died, their body decomposes on the ground, and sometimes, their psychic system continued to function.

What is the difference between a ghost, a (living) human, and an ET when they use telepathic interaction?

Just their level of experience, skill, knowledge and capability. That's pretty much it.

-----------------------

While I am fully aware that most paranormal researches tend to favor the idea that the spiritual, the ghostly, the demonic and the ET are all using different "systems" to interact with the world and the living people in it.

There is no such thing. The interconnect system is woven into the fabric of your body. Yes, even right now. Those thoughts you are having right now in your mind, they are being generated by your interconnect system as it controls that gray matter between your ears.

You can think of the interconnect as a substrate layer that exists between your physical anatomy and your actual spirit. It is a pathway (hence the name) that unites your organic side with your inorganic side.

There are too many points to touch on. So I will only touch on the most obvious ones. As it relates to different kinds of biological and non-living entities that people commonly meet in the paranormal and ufological experience.

-------
When an ET wants to talk to you [telepathically], it has to access that interconnect system (that substrate layer) and control it. Control it to the point that it effectively changes it's interaction with your body and the rendering of your lower mind.

By injecting artificial information on this substrate, the biological and the inorganic half (of you) is affected.

You experience "controlled" hallucinations [a superset of] structured communication. When that structured communication propagates through your interconnect system, it eventually becomes interwoven in your organic processes.

Suddenly, you no longer hear just your own "voice" inside of your head. Rather you "experience" the structured communication of another living entity. As a voice, perceived communications, visual information, cognitive processes, and organic level stimulus.

Once tapped in, that entity can exert changes through your field to communicate information, without ever moving it's lips. It can induce the response of your mind to form words and structured sounds. Or the entity can target lower organic components and make them experience hallucinatory experiences.

Such as the organic level (auditory/visual/spatial/rendering level) communications.

-------------------

Does that [for example] mean your ears actually picked up vibrations traveling through the air? No.
It means that your organic level processes are forced to process stimulus that is [externally] non-existent. Signals within your brain. <--- important point!

This concept is probably completely foreign to members here. But it is quite a tame topic if you talk with the ET about it.

They can put visuals into your cortex by manipulating the signals propagating through your interconnect.

Originally, your interconnect is designed to absorb information happening at the organic side of "you" and replicate it to the non-organic side. So (probably?) when you die, there is a record of everything you did at an inorganic level (well beyond the scope of your flesh and bones).

But....

There are entities out there, with very different backgrounds, who have figured out that if you can intensify the release and functionality of this substrate unto the organic body, then you can affect the mind as well as the biological components in that individuals body.

This means spirits, ET, demonic...you name it. Have access to varying levels of sophistication to manipulate your perceptions and/or use it to communicate.

So when you "hear" something with your mind and it is another entity standing in front or beside you, they are just utilizing that substrate (interconnect)...the glue that binds you together of your very being....to "jack in" and introduce themselves.

--------------------

Can they do it without the substrate (interconnect)? Yes.

Why don't they? Many [valid] reasons.

If you are talking about a demon, they like to confuse people and then overtake them. Usually this ends up as channelers. People whom don't know any better and are often convinced and willing to do whatever the other entity asks.

These do not posses an organic side, so they have to rely on deceptive behaviors to gain control over a victim. They can change the stream of concious information that is injected into someones "interconnect" (psychic system) to make themselves appear as grandma or a deceased loved one.

As can the ET (who do have an organic side). The ET do often rely on misdirection and constructive confusion (trademarked) as well as physical interaction. They can alter the rate at which a substrate injects patterns in order to affect the living individuals body. As well as using metaphysical technology and standard technology.

They can induce powerful hallucinations at various levels such as visual and auditory and cognitive renderings. This is in order to create constructed hallucinations that an individual can perceive as real. Some ET prefer mental layer interactions while others prefer organic layer manipulation.

(The elation and euphoria often experienced by contactees or the artificial calming affect by abductees are small examples of the level of control that can be exerted on a human being.)

B---b-but Fore, why don't they just ring my doorbell or introduce themselves with a tap dance on my kitchen table or have raunchy sex on it to get to know each other better?

Who says they haven't?

Through access to your "interconnect", the subsequent organic systems and cognitive routines can be "realigned"until you cannot remember the event. If the stories from some shady ET are true....you'll come out of a stupor while your eyes are still fully open [after the experience], then slowly the reprogrammed process will assert itself as you become increasingly lucid.

As you become fully aware, your ability to recall the events prior to that moment will disappear as a hazy event and even though (supposedly they said) some features of the mind of a contact will still recall underlying ~engrams~* such as sensations or fractional cognitions, the memory of the event will become suppressed.

--------------------

Can you do all that just by an entity having that much access to a persons interconnect? Yes. But there are different methods to going about it. There is no one solution fits all. (Long story I recall hearing on a boring day with more than 1 ET.)

Is this why some [spiritually] possessed individuals have fragmented memories of events? Good question.

The short answer is No. In the case of paranormal entities, if a second Entity binds their interconnect into the interconnect of the person being affected, then the answer is maybe. It depends on variables present.

If the process is bonding based as opposed to outright "displacement" of a living individuals interconnect, then the conscious operations of the body may be "simulcast" to both the living and the non-living individual. Both should remember.

If the process is "displacement" (such as what A99 wrote above) then one (the living individual) may not receive all the signals being broadcast by their own body. Hence, their interconnect is disassociated with their bodies performances.

The case of channelers not knowing what went on should approximate that. Thought there are bonding types where the channeler would recall some of the information or all of it.

There is more than one way to skin a chicken.

Can you make people hallucinate or dream?

Yes. Dreaming should be the interconnect asserting itself and using the physical organic hardware of a person to render imagery. Sort of like full immersion.

The same "vulnerability" is present to make it possible for people to experience various illusions without setting the brain into a direct mode of sleep. Though there are limitations and nuances that you'd become aware of if you talk to an ET on that topic.

etc etc etc

I could go on all day. The mystery is not much of a mystery in some circles.

Fore
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Based on my research on "ET Contactee's", most of those ones who received information for an extended duration of time from their sources either via conscious telepathic channeling or full trance channeling have never seen their sources. This is very well documented though there are a few exceptions but most have not seen the ET's who were communicating to or through them.

[/I][/COLOR] Conscious recall is a tricky (and manipulable) system.

Ok, so now you are saying that in fact you HAVE seen them when the text above that stated that you have not seen them and then you gave the background information on why that is based on the reasons they have told you why they will not show themselves to you until some day at a later point in your life ... someday... a day that has yet to happen, right? Yet, here you are saying that you have seen a Grey so now I'm confused. I have only seen the Grey members.

There are probably hundreds of other ET beyond them that I have never seen.

You have to understand one important point. That psychic and ESP enabled individuals process information somewhat differently.

Right now, with my abilities off, I am looking around my desk and the room. Do you know what I see?

I see visual information. I hear the whirring of a computer fan and one very noisy server. That is pretty much it. (Oh and it is damn cold!)

So three different senses of reality. That is pretty much it. That is pretty much what the members on this forum (well maybe 90% of them) see and nothing beyond that.

-------------------------------

When your ESP is turned on, the visual and audio portions of your experience become entangled with a constant feed of information flowing into the rendering of your peripheral awareness.

For example, If I turn on my outer field just slightly, I felt the glass of the LCD just in front of me. In just the briefest of seconds I felt the thickness and the brightness values coming into my mind on top of what my current peripheral senses tell me.

Lets turn it on again like a flash bulb....

Okay, I noticed that the LCD to my left uses different materials. I noticed that my hands are starting to emit a field in response to my brief uses. I can feel the table and the general fiber over it.

--------

Normally, I would be able to sense my environment in 360 degree without any issues. I could sense family members in the kitchen (at the other end of the house) through bout three walls of separation.

I could sense the server and computer and the (distasteful) sensations of electricity running through it. Consider that, I can sense the servers insides, the bottom, the top and sides without ever having to look. (Though if I flood its space with influence the power supply will short)

The more intense the use of ESP and other psychic feature becomes, the less necessary that visual and audio cues become. I used to play a game with my firiends a long time ago of flooding their home with ample influence and then sensing the environment. Including the position of their bodies relative to a point I set. I used to sense their wives walking in and typed it up as it happened.

All those days are now behind me.

-------------------------------------

You might ask, well how accurate was it back then?

Well if field intensity is above 20% activity the accuracy is pretty darn good. The normal operating level though was at about 70% which is impeccable and accurate feedback (ESP).

So you see an ET walk up to you at an ESP level while playing Quake 3D. (way back then in my teens) you would be able to concentrate on the game while noticing them crossing the room and in front of the fan. The fans air would change direction the same as someone standing between you and it and the pitch changes as the air disperses in different directions.

From that direction their psychic emission would emit. You'd get shape information and density and sense whether it is a material body or just a spiritual (no material) presence.

At the last stages of development I started to learn second sight and that ESP information was tapping into my visual processing at an organic level. Then I could see snapshots of what was standing in front of me if the field definition was intense enough. (never do that with spirituals, freaky as hell!)

etc etc.

------------------------------
When the Grey showed up, the night before, I saw a set of eyes looking back at me from the porch. Visually, I thought I saw a grey with a larger than average size, I blinked rubbed my eyes and still saw it but it was as if it were faded or see through. Creepy as hell.

When it noticed I noticed it, it started projecting, the intensity and the influence pattern didn't match with a Grey I recognized. A day later in the middle of the night I sensed three approaching patterns while I was asleep.

(Refer to the post above or elsewhere where I explain that even asleep, the data feed of ESP and psychic information continues.)

That woke me up, the patterns in the distance hanged back. I layed down to see if I could fool it into coming closer. I blanked my mind and waited about 20 second to a minute, they resumed their approach. As I waited, I suddenly recalled their patterns and kept my eyes closed. More afraid than anything but also because I wanted to lure it close enough to look at it...no matter how damned scared I was.

As the patterns of the three main individuals got closer I recognized the three, they were the males, but they had lowered their pseudo-human psychic mask that they always use. (makes their patterns more humanist, without it they stutter when they talk and their alien patterns because more obvious.

I started recalling their patterns from the past as a little kid. Dunno why. I recalled different times as if the patterns were linked to memories.

I noticed they came up to the side of my bed and I could with ESP sense the closest one extending his hand out. Then a strange sensation started to occur in my field like a controlled static effect. I tried to open my eyes but it was as if it had already paralyzed me.

I quickly remembered the way the Advisor said to change my interconnect patterns at random. She had told me to use it if they ever "came" without her being present.

So I did that, (without much thinking by the way) I was in a panic. I started rotating my fields properties at random and I noticed that the ET struggled and lost control. I didn't yet know it was an ET. I just assumed it was some kind of freaky entity because of the way it made me feel fear.

We (the closest one to me) struggled for about (I dunno) maybe 2 to 10 seconds) and I felt when it couldn't keep the effect going. The paralysis effect was spreading over my body from my pelvis/hips upwards and downwards in both directions.

When It lost control I opened my right eye (I think it was) and looked right at it. I saw the three Grey standing right there and I reached out and scanned it and accessed it's mind and only picked up a few pieces of information. Like an ET version of being surprised and that wasn't how it was supposed to happen sort of sentiment.

It stepped back and the three disappear in mid air in front of me. Though I was still aware of them position-ally. There were others and I got up and walked to the bathroom afraid that they were going to grab me physically.

On the way to the bathroom, the one I had seen the night before was standing but with his phasing field turned on. The entity after scanning it for a second told me to go to sleep. Strangely (well not strangely) my body seemed to want to do it and so did my mind. I recalled what the Advisor had said about their procedures and kept walking past it, afraid as hell that it was going to turn off it's phasing field and take me with it.

I washed my face with cold water and went to my sisters bedroom and tried to wake anyone. Couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I literally picked them up and shook them hard, but I noticed strange patterns in their field and remembered what the Advisor had taught me.

The entity (the one with the massive head and about 5 feet tall) kept trying to put me to sleep. I told it telepathically it was going to make me bleed because it kept pushing it's influence so intensely.

I tried to look for the advisor but she wasn't there.

The stranger who had an immense field kept trying to play mind tricks of how much I wanted to lay down (nearly worked) that if I laid down it would all stop.

I decided no matter how badly I wanted to sleep I couldn't let it. I decided to turn on all the light but they were seemingly unaffected. I turned on everything. More than anything it seemed to keep me awake a little easier.

I stood the entire time to make sure I could see my surroundings and kept looking at the clock in the hopes that they would give up by sunrise.

Fore
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
About anywhere from 30 minutes later to 1 hour and 30 minutes. The bastards got impatient and the guy standing in his phasing field off to my right ordered the three waiting in my room to come over and then I heard him order them to move out. I saw those three literally run outside. As they passed through the wall the ladder set outside fell over and the abduction leader left with them. I didn't track them outside because I was scared of even letting my guard down.

I didn't go to sleep until it was midday and everyone was awake.

The next night, they came back again and tried it but this time they didn't bother to lower their phasing field, they just used the same method as the night before to tell me to go to sleep. I stayed up all night.

Eventually it was a nightly affair and they told me (impressed) upon me the urgency of what they needed to recover before my cat scan.

They came back again and finally I gave in because I couldn't keep doing that. I just prayed they didn't dice me up or leave me with some kind of scars. I woke up the next morning without feeling anything at all.

The nights after that things went back to "normal".

I don't recall anything except around that time (probably months or a year later) my hand hurt and was inflamed and a few times around that time I woke up with my hand severely bruised as if I had sprained a finger by moving it in some odd way.

etc etc etc.

[COLOR=#ff0000][I]So you you did not see the faces of the Greys yet you just said that you saw "the Gray, face to face". So I'm confused. [/quote] I saw them face to face.

I recall I made a rendering on OM and showed it. I don't know where the photo is but it was pretty darn good rendition of the small grey. The bigger one with the huge head wasn't the one I saw dead one. But it's field intensity was pretty high and I kept picking up on it's mind throughout the encounter as well as seeing flashes of it because it was so intense in it's emanations.

[QUOTE=A99;16577]But if you did not see its face then what did you see? [quote] I did see the three grey. The Advisor I have (circumspect) sights of seeing her body but never her face. Her face is always blurred out.

I have seen other contactees and abductees say the odd occurrences of seeing the human-esque types with their faces somehow blurred. As if they were hiding their faces.

When I was much younger the Advisor tried to help me develop my second sight. (ESP sensory information rendered as a visual experience. During those tests and practices she said I had to become hyper sensitive in order for certain factors to work themselves out.

Eventually I did catch glimpses of her body but I was never able to catch her face.

Fore
12-11-2012, 05:19 PM
So describe to me what, for you, entails 'sensing'. IOW's, what do you experience when you are picking up a "psychic pattern"? What do you feel when that happens? Do you pick up electromagnetic pulsations? Do you hear head noises or a high pitched noise in one or both of your ears? Do you feel vibrations?

When the ET work with you at a young age, the sorta (not really) tell you that you are going to go through many different kinds of experiments. They are never upfront with you about what it is about or who it helps. (or event why?)

One of the things that you should understand is that ESP is mapped to your physical senses.

The field you produce it not meant to extend beyond the confines of your body. It is supposed to stay inside. The influence field itself is supposed to pick up any changes and carry that information out of your personal field and into higher parts of your conscious design.

----------------------

But lets break that down,

What does "changes" mean and why does that work?

----

Your field when, it is generated inside your body, floods the inside of your body. Any biochemical or state changes inside of your body change the state of influence.

Got it? Good.

When those changes are picked up, the nearest interconnect point (the interconnect center) transmits that information beyond the confines of the body.

The interconnect center is just one of several throughout the body. Like a nerve center (at a psychic level) it transmits those state changes.

------

When that field is intensified so that it floods out beyond the insides of you body, it becomes a....tada!....a psychic field.

In lower end psychics the field is just covering the outside of the body, just by a few inches or maybe a foot or two.

In higher end psychics, the field goes out tens of feet and perpetually fills a room or a house in all directions all the time. (see my conversations on psychic affinity and etc)

In higher end psychics, these state changes are beyond the borders of our body. Thus the updates of "state changes" passing through the interconnect becomes more complex and detailed.

Rather than reporting the status of the body, it covers the environment.

Poof, ESP is born.

(Extra Sensory Perception)

Fore
12-11-2012, 05:30 PM
So describe to me what, for you, entails 'sensing'. IOW's, what do you experience when you are picking up a "psychic pattern"? What do you feel when that happens? Do you pick up electromagnetic pulsations? Do you hear head noises or a high pitched noise in one or both of your ears? Do you feel vibrations?

What kinds of "state changes" does a higher end psychic receive exactly?

Answer: All kinds of data.

------------------

Everything that our patterned influence can touch or describe or interface with, is "a state change".

We can describe heat through this ESP. We can describe color, we can describe shapes, we can describe other life patterns. We can describe constants in the background (gravity, phase, electric, static, composition etc.)

--------------------

All that raw ESP data is gathered by (a higher end) psychics higher mind.

We use (in the ET circles) that data to fill in the blanks. So while a non-psychic might have trouble in a dark room, we can walk through it just fine because we can perceive the environment in more ways than just visual and audio.

The organic parts of ourselves simply render part of the picture. A picture inside our lower mind (one create by organic senses).

--------------------

In ET circles, they have perfected what is called "mapping". Wherein you intelligently structure pathways within the interconnect (as well as creating artificial centers within it) that function to introduce this raw ESP data.

Introduce ESP data into an organic system? Thats crazy right?

No, it's not crazy.

----------------------

The process is about establishing a controlled phenomena where the higher self injects signals into a format the brain can understand. That way, the rendered picture into the lower mind is augmented with ESP information.

Therefore giving psychic individuals perception data over large distances and in ways that normal perception can't cover. Including tying in advanced features such as...you guessed it...."structured communication".

(Telepathy)

Fore
12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
So what can we "see" and "perceive"? What are the limits?

There are limits. Psychic proficiency is a limit. Organic disposition and subsequent in-capacities are a limit.

Though used in creative ways, (and technical ways) the process can be extended further.

----------------

The ET for example, ran practice tests on perceiving future events. Seeing various version of the probabilities in the environment. Levels of perceptiveness etc.

When [ET and I] we look at the environment we see more than what our organic components can tells us about the environment.

We can communicate at high speed, either sensory data, structured communication, structured understands etc in a matter of seconds. They can insert structured cognitive data into someone at a higher level and let it trickle down until it gets into the organic side.

People will wake up and suddenly know for instance how to play the piano or how to build a sky scraper. (still ironing out the details on that)

----------------------

All that "stuff" you have in your head A99 is transferred to your field like a tape recording. The data is pooled up in different areas of your field. Too bad you didn't meet me when I was significantly active. I could have sat right here and pulled up the dreams you had last night and told you play by play how it went. Even the parts you don't remember.

That is just the beginning though.

What I just mentioned above is only a small inkling. The stuff the ET taught me went much farther.

Even up to training me how to read peoples fields and learning to diagnose the onset of human behavior and cross matching that data with future versions of the environment (and the people in it).

Like a complex game, you can pretty much do quite an amazing amount of things...well except talk about it.

So anyway, I hope that has answered your question and opened up a few horizons as to what they do in ET circles.

------------------
P.S. If you look back to the beginning of this thread. After reading all the above, you'll understand why I was so mystified that people repeat things. Or the concept thereof.

We can sense each others minds and bodies in ESP + Telepathy. There are a multitude of ways to confirm the reception of something without asking the receiver. Though for calibration routines I guess that would work.

Anyway, chances are pretty good, that the ET will skulking around looking for those nosy people who talk too much. (me)

Then again, as they always do, if they weren't there yesterday...someone dropped the ball.

They usually address the situation retro-actively.

(I am tired of typing)

Fore
12-11-2012, 06:05 PM
IOW's:
Could you describe to me in layman's terms what you mean by saying that you "recall their psychic pattern"? What do you mean by that?
But I'm going to guess on this one and relate to my own experiences wrt what I think your definition is for that term "psychic pattern". For example, I know when my dad's spirit is around before he even communicates to me telepathically because just as he shows up, I smell his favorite cologne. So his cologne, to me, is part of his psychic pattern but there are other things too but that is one of them.

[/I][/COLOR]

We (ET/Human/Spiritual Entity/Animal/?Plant?) each generate a specific pattern from inside bodies. The way our influence centers inject [field] patterns into our body is unique. The way our thoughts and emotions color our "field" patterns makes it unique.

So an ET does not register in the same way as you [a human psychic] does at an ESP level.

-------------------------------

To answer your other question (while my fingers still can):

Will require more typing than I expected. But when I do, you'll figure out why I am weary of certain experiences.

A99
12-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Keep in mind, the first thought that comes to mind in reading this, is the idea that you might not know that various kinds of entities use the *exact same system* at different levels of capacity and capability.

Anything [yes, even the ET] that was once alive had a body, some kind of conscious mindset and a psychic system that ties all those pieces together. If they died, their body decomposes on the ground, and sometimes, their psychic system continued to function.

What is the difference between a ghost, a (living) human, and an ET when they use telepathic interaction?

Just their level of experience, skill, knowledge and capability. That's pretty much it.

No, you are wrong and I will comment tomorrow on your above statements. I have not yet read your comments beyond what I just quoted above but I am twice as old as you claim to be Fore and I know much more than you do on what you are talking about in that section I quoted; and here I am talking about not only on the level of research but on experiential levels also.

You have a strong backing here though and because of this I'm up against all of that but I WILL continue, as I always have in the past, to disagree with you on those points where I KNOW that you have been misinformed, at least significantly enough for me to call you on whatever it is you are saying where such intervention. on my part, is justified.

Fore
12-12-2012, 06:38 AM
No, you are wrong and I will comment tomorrow on your above statements. I have not yet read your comments beyond what I just quoted above but I am twice as old as you claim to be Fore and I know much more than you do on what you are talking about in that section I quoted; and here I am talking about not only on the level of research but on experiential levels also.

You have a strong backing here though and because of this I'm up against all of that but I WILL continue, as I always have in the past, to disagree with you on those points where I KNOW that you have been misinformed, at least significantly enough for me to call you on whatever it is you are saying where such intervention. on my part, is justified.Your right, I was rude.

Sorry about that. It is just kinda hard to hold back when I get started.

I really do think you don't know (of) certain things because of the way you mention specific topics. Age doesn't really have much to do with that. It's just that you haven't yet made a number of connections between certain topics.

-----------------------

Like for example, you asked me something about your dead father and the cologne smell.

Based on what I have already written what do you think the answer might be?

Think on these points:
Do you know what a "psychic mask" is?
Do you know when a psychic mask" is employed?
Do you know why some spiritual entities employ different variations of this?
Do you know of the consequences of spiritual entities utilizing field masking?
Do you know what happens when an entity sits by your bed, merges with your field, and superimposes false field data to give you a false impression of what they are?
Do you know how these things can be falsified?

Most importantly, did you know that "psychic masks" and "field masking" and field manipulation can turn a grotesque demon into an "Angel of Light"? (well appearances can be deceiving)

Did you know that merged influence fields can also be used to artificially induce emotional operations? Mental operations? Cognitive operations?

Does any of this sound familiar? Please explain it to me....

Garuda
12-12-2012, 06:51 AM
The problem with the two of you is that both of you want to speak from a position of authority, based on your personal experiences. It then quickly descends into an "I'm right, and it's up to you to prove me wrong" which is not productive at all.

Frankly, I think that you're talking across purposes because you're using different semantics which involve different levels of abstraction.

When Fore says that it all uses "the exact same system" I have to assume he's talking at a more abstract level of things than A99 is.

My personal experience is that there are different types of telepathy, which involve different parts of the brain being activated, different ways in which the information is presented and different ways in which the information is transferred. And we'll probably all agree on that. Whether there is one underlying dynamic / system that unifies them all or that they all rely on, is an entirely different question...
So I think the two of you are talking about different things, or rather, at different levels, or about different aspects of the more general phenomenon 'telepathy'.

Fore
12-12-2012, 07:19 AM
The problem with the two of you is that both of you want to speak from a position of authority, based on your personal experiences. It then quickly descends into an "I'm right, and it's up to you to prove me wrong" which is not productive at all. You are right about that. Wish the edit button worked passed 30 minutes.

Should have thought that one through before posting.

My personal experience is that there are different types of telepathy, which involve different parts of the brain being activated, different ways in which the information is presented and different ways in which the information is transferred. And we'll probably all agree on that. Whether there is one underlying dynamic / system that unifies them all or that they all rely on, is an entirely different question...
So I think the two of you are talking about different things, or rather, at different levels, or about different aspects of the more general phenomenon 'telepathy'. Can you give me more info on that when you have time? Sounds like something interesting.

I just wanted her to grasp the idea that telepathy (the process) can be used in ways that blur the lines of what people might consider it to be telepathy.

For example, you can multiplex features into more than one phenomena.

So for example, if I were an ET sitting behind this keyboard, I would turn my targeting ability on you and focus on your exact field. Then after profiling your mental content and gathering the status of you as an individual. I could then introduce field injections remotely that perhaps makes certain cognitive features within your entire system less capable of correcting for errors.

Then tap A99 in much the same way, then add/insert thought forms at a higher level until they become features of her mentality.

Watching both of you simultaneously as the ET example, then profile members as they come in and watch them dance on the same topics without much fan fare.

Add to this a bit of fast precognitive glimpses to the state of the entity called Garuda and A99 at a future temporal index (via ESP). Perhaps at 40 and 100 hours into the future from current time and then analyzing the status of changes. Even up to reading variations of their future selves. Then analyze the variations in the closest and most probable future....comapre the differences and weight the statistical probability and wham.

I (the ET example) can pretty much control the major points of the conversation. Did I use straight forward telepathy in a creative way? I guess.

That is what I was going to work up to, but I keep falling into the same old behaviors, and starting a fight without really thinking it through.

Fore
12-12-2012, 07:28 AM
And yeah, before anyone asks, I caught them doing that all the time. I call it an example, but it is a page from real life.

You can even sense when they are often making changes as their changes tend to leave behind small disturbances in human fields. I can't sense it anymore though.

The funny thing I always laughed at was when they leave behind the evidence of their manipulation. They tend to leave behind clues and synchronicity behind in individuals when they put their hand in the mix.

Telepathy combined with different skills can be a very powerful tool.

---------------
Entities such as ourselves are considered by some ET, to simply not be a sentient life form.

We are neither all that aware or all that smart. When you become more like them you get easily frustrated by how the human sphere of things work. When you become more like us (Human) you learn how to simply accept it is the way things are.

(Which is not all that bad once you get used to it, like quirky tasting ice cream)

P.S. Like for example it is kinda "Crazy" that people look at the environment without ESP. It is just crazy. It feels like you are looking at a hollow world around you. Completely disconnected from it. Crazy feeling to think people are born and die this way.

Fore
12-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Yet it makes total sense once you have lived it.

You have to have a fully immersive human experience in order to truly be a human being. The human condition does not make too much sense if you stick around the ET for too long.

Honestly though, the human way of life is far more fulfilling. You can't see farther than you eyes, and your head goes completely silent (except for your own thoughts) when you are disconnected. It is much more calm and you don't have to think very much.

Though looking out at the world and the people you meet with only your 5 senses is really something limiting. Not being able to tell if you can trust someone except with physical cues is...interesting. The conversations are shallower and the depth of thought is much more flat and with less interesting content (most of the time).

I would like to meet a (genuinely friendly) hybrid and watch them on how they deal with these issues. It would be interesting to see how they act in a human society. Would be pretty funny. I'd also love to examine what they do to keep themselves entertained while assimilating themselves if they actually do live on the Earth.

More importantly, I would like to know how they stop themselves from asserting an advantage over the human counterparts. I'd love to examine the insides of one of their minds and see what the coping mechanisms are like and how they handle different issues.

Would be fun to discuss telepathy and all other sorts of things that normal human beings aren't interested in. I wonder what they would actually be interested in?

CasperParks
12-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Also, there is an empathic.

Telepathy is a touchy issue and there are numerous types of it.

The Greys are a hive mind, and telepathy could be considered as a step in that direction of a human’s eternal soul.

I am not convinced either-way on the issue.

Depending how it is used, it could be considered as an evolution of soul.

None need to transverse toward a hive mind.

Maintain freewill, individuality and freedom.

A99
12-12-2012, 02:13 PM

I am in fact fully aware of that Fore because those differentiations even exist among human disincarnates. You don't think I didn't know that? hmmmm.

And while we're on the topic, AGE and EXPERIENCE DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE and it's almost delusional on your part to say that such things don't matter. I've got a whole lifetime MORE in contact experience than you in this area which started in my early childhood. So does this mean that there are plenty of things that you don't know about yet wrt those spirit realms out there and who and what dwells in them? Uh-huh.
I can see it now. Someday Fore, someday close to 30 yrs from now, you will reflect back on how you were telling everybody here that ones age and experience wrt human and non-human spirit contact MAKES NO DIFFERENCE implying that you know more than we do. And someday, while you're rocking in an old chair watching the sun go down on a porch somewhere you will be chuckling at how naive and arrogant you must have sounded to those of us elders who are like me. How you will know that you were no different than the rest of us who too thought we knew more than those with a whole lifetime more of experience than us in this area at the age that you are at now.

There is not anything that you are talking about in this thread that I do not already know. You just express everything in your own unique idiosyncratic techno colloquial language where you've renamed old concepts and 'processes/systems' to fit the paradigm that you are operating from which is very non-esoteric and quasi-techno/scientifically oriented. But having said this, I'm fine with that because I myself always squinch when I hear those old ridiculously antiquated terms that you have since renamed (with a twist because sometimes you redefine some of them too in order to add ambiguity to those correlations) that harkens back to 19th century Theosophy and Spiritualism.

But because of your renaming of things, this means that you have to provide a glossary for those terms so people know what you are referring to. Correlations would need to be specified between the old name for it and the new one you just gave it. Any newbie that comes in reading over your posts in your thread ends up doing a lot of guesing on what the heck you are talking about.

But there are other's out there who have come before you who have had similar presentations wrt to some of the same kind of material that you have been talking about in these forums. James J. Hurtek, author of a very thick tome called "The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch" comes to mind. If you ever have the chance to read it, he too renamed and even redefined some of those same terms and processes that you have -- also within a quasi-scientific context too. After Hurtek came in on the scene, others like him also were receiving material from their ET contacts using their own scientific sounding terms and so on.

Too bad all of these ET's who are communicating to people can't get together and agree to use the same terms and systems/processes as that would certainly amp up the cred. factor on such transmissions.

-----------------------

While I am fully aware that most paranormal researches tend to favor the idea that the spiritual, the ghostly, the demonic and the ET are all using different "systems" to interact with the world and the living people in it.

Huh? Why don't you give me a quote from the source on that. Since you said that you don't read books, then I assume you got that from the internet somewhere.
(cont.)

A99
12-12-2012, 03:01 PM
I will be working on my responses to your other posts in this thread as the day wears on. I personally always find myself consternated and full of exhileration everytime I read over your material.

Fore
12-12-2012, 07:12 PM
And while we're on the topic, AGE and EXPERIENCE DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE and it's almost delusional on your part to say that such things don't matter. I've got a whole lifetime MORE in contact experience than you in this area which started in my early childhood. So does this mean that there are plenty of things that you don't know about yet wrt those spirit realms out there and who and what dwells in them? Uh-huh. I will only say that I brought that on myself.

But in all honesty, I only made references to age, not experience.

Experience trumps all.

You can make a great fisherman in a day, or a terrible one in a decade of training.

--------------------

Also, your only 60 right? You aren't in a rocking chair, but I appreciate what you meant. And your right, simply being young does have it's layers of ignorance. There are also very old people who are pretty ignorant.

I will try in the future not to compare our two bases of experience (nor our age). Just keep in mind that that we come from different backgrounds.

Fore
12-12-2012, 07:54 PM

There is not anything that you are talking about in this thread that I do not already know. That is because I am writing to you based on what you should already know.

There isn't a point in talking about "stuff" that only another ET would know of in terms of references.

Keep in mind, it is not just what you know or conceptualize, but also where you make the apparent connections between various disparate topics.

Which obviously affects human understanding, behavior, expressions, etc.

How you relate your story tells me alot about what you do and don't know, which was the thrust of my message. There are connections between topics and relationships that seem to be missing in some of your writings.

This is why I wrote the way I wrote. Building the connections between concepts and hoping they were of value to you. If you want me to go into stuff that is really "back door" stuff....I can do that too. Though you'll have to point the direction of the conversation.

I'll try my best to build the relationships between apparently disassociated phenomena.

You just express everything in your own unique idiosyncratic techno colloquial language where you've renamed old concepts and 'processes/systems' to fit the paradigm that you are operating from which is very non-esoteric and quasi-techno/scientifically oriented. Thats because the source(s) was as such.

It wasn't picked up on the back of a novel in a used book bin somewhere.

The terms you guys/gals use was mentioned by the ET but they weren't super details in what all the Earthly variants meant. So I am somewhat lost in some of the terms you guys/gals use.

If you look closely enough, you might notice that entire concepts are missing. It wasn't a mainstream course apparently.

But having said this, I'm fine with that because I myself always squinch when I hear those old ridiculously antiquated terms that you have since renamed (with a twist because sometimes you redefine some of them too in order to add ambiguity to those correlations) that harkens back to 19th century Theosophy and Spiritualism. I picked up words from them. If they didn't use an English version, I translated the non-verbal version into the closest English approximations.

Some of the ET used compact bundles of phraseology. That is why I sometimes write in...."quasi-techno/scientifically oriented" terms.

I actually want you to do me a favor and tell me how old some of these concepts are. I would like to know what period of time they were last used. It may (hopefully) give me some indicators as to the true age of some of the ET. Some things I do not notice too easily.

But because of your renaming of things, I barely rename things. Meaning, they didn't come to my ears in the standard "lingo" format used by psychics/mystics/experiencers.

The few times I do rename things it is because the terms are strange or unwieldy when used in English. Like for example, Greys like to use compound channels to express concepts in a different way than a Nordic or a supervisor. So their sub-channel meanings can be very long concepts that are described simultaneously on different sub-channels in telepathy.

Writing that out in English would be an effort in futility or simply incredibly impractical.

For example, when I used the words "Translation Gate" to talk about ET concepts of trans-dimensional travel. That is pretty much a word the Advisor used. The actual detailed expression would fit maybe 20 pages worth of material. Literally, I could write 20 pages worth if I didn't summarize and humanize alot of it.

I do massive contortions with my words and expressions in order to fit them into easy to understand concepts. If I didn't you guys would see terms and concepts that either wouldn't translate properly into English (because there is no English equivalent) or they would confuse the hell out of everyone.

Contortions are the best I can do. In that effort, entire volumes of associated topics are lost. And...believe it or not, I do actually filter out what I am pretty sure you wouldn't recognize (nor should you). It keeps things nice and "calm" on my end.

You guys are getting small diluted doses compare to what an actual conversation is like between another ET via telepathy. You can't talk to a human being in the same way. Especially not via written words in English. It is creates unnecessary complexity and confusion.

this means that you have to provide a glossary for those terms so people know what you are referring to. Correlations would need to be specified between the old name for it and the new one you just gave it. Any newbie that comes in reading over your posts in your thread ends up doing a lot of guesing on what the heck you are talking about. I already do this. Though you guys have so many competing versions that are composed from various fields that using them just adds a payload of confusion.

That is when I actually know what your equivalent is.

Like if I say...what was the word....Astral = Interconnect = Chakra system?

Pontif would throw a massive fit as he has a better understanding of why that is....all so wrong....in so many ways. He might even sue me for his emotional distress. (Kidding)

Those concepts you guys use (even you A99) are fraught with so many issues, that you often seem oblivious to it. Or you realize that they really are full of "issues" and then exasperated the "issues" by combining them with other concepts to make one hell of a....cesspool of confusion.

But there are other's out there who have come before you who have had similar presentations wrt to some of the same kind of material that you have been talking about in these forums. James J. Hurtek, author of a very thick tome called "The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch" comes to mind. If you ever have the chance to read it, he too renamed and even redefined some of those same terms and processes that you have -- also within a quasi-scientific context too. After Hurtek came in on the scene, others like him also were receiving material from their ET contacts using their own scientific sounding terms and so on.

Too bad all of these ET's who are communicating to people can't get together and agree to use the same terms and systems/processes as that would certainly amp up the cred. factor on such transmissions. You probably misunderstand.

Half of them probably give half truthful explanation fraught with intentional errors. (as in "on purpose")

The other half probably just plain lie. And tell the folks to write books on it to boot! What comes out of the two is the UFO community. Are there people who do know their roof from the floor? Yeah.

It's just not many, and they need real help combining the concepts together to bring it all together.

Though, I don't think that will happen easily.

Fore
12-12-2012, 07:57 PM

Huh? Why don't you give me a quote from the source on that. Since you said that you don't read books, then I assume you got that from the internet somewhere.
(cont.)

Dozens of sources over the years I have seen. They come up with the funniest theories.

Some of the ones I have seen on TV don't even seem to bother to make a unified theory. They just talk about it as if the concepts are mutually exclusive and independent of one another.

I really laughed when I heard the latest theory for spirituals sucking up energy from batteries. That theory was all wrong in so many ways.

--------------------

So when I wear a watch for a time on my body, I suppose I sucked the battery dry to use it for paranormal purposes. Heh.

Edit: Wait, does this mean if I go to a substation I can just juice up? (LMAO)

Pontif, you up for scaling some fences over there? How about telling those pesky ghosts that human kind has these massive sub stations with tons of spiritual power flowing through them?

Man, some of the stuff that comes out of the mouth of experts is really...something.

A99
12-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I will only say that I brought that on myself.

But in all honesty, I only made references to age, not experience.

Experience trumps all.

You can make a great fisherman in a day, or a terrible one in a decade of training.

Fore, you are being extremely disingenuous by saying "in all honesty" in the quote above when you know that you are being anything but that in that statement.

I pointed out that I have a whole lifetime time more than you in terms of contact and experience with the spiritual realms and the paranomal. That's almost 30yrs MORE than you Fore... think about it. That's more than even a generation. I'm 57.

Then you had the audacity to respond to my comment on that by saying that “age is not important” in your efforts to diminish my own background and what I was trying to point out to you.

The fact is, you intentionally left out the word "experience" because to include it with the word "age", would be dignifying that word which is why you left it out and only said “age“ and not “age and experience“. And when you did that, I caught your drift on that right from the get go. Your omission of the word "experience" was an intentional insult to me.

Fore
12-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Fore, you are being extremely disingenuous by saying "in all honesty" in the quote above when you know that you are being anything but that in that statement. Not at all.

I pointed out that I have a whole lifetime time more than you in terms of contact and experience with the spiritual realms and the paranomal. That's almost 30yrs MORE than you Fore... think about it. That's more than even a generation. I'm 57.

Then you had the audacity to respond to my comment on that by saying that “age is not important” in your efforts to diminish my own background and what I was trying to point out to you. I have to use a sensible measurement of your knowledge. It can be through what you say and how you say it. (personal opinion of one individual only)

I can afford you basic courtesy as a senior and the average baseline respect as a human being. As a researcher you'd have to show me you have done your homework in the paranormal field. I can't just give you that kind of respect and admiration without some solid basis.

Trust me, there are people who have no professional career or experience but have immense insight.

Just do your thing and I am sure my views will intensify one way or the other.

The fact is, you intentionally left out the word "experience" because to include it with the word "age", would be dignifying that word which is why you left it out and only said “age“ and not “age and experience“. And when you did that, I caught your drift on that right from the get go. Your omission of the word "experience" was an intentional insult to me. Age relates to time, experience relates to acquired knowledge. (among other things)

I know some of advanced age who aren't all that bright. That is why I wrote it the way I did. Experience is one thing and age is another.

I do not doubt you have extensive experience in the paranormal world. You have shown me that before and we have talked about it.

Fore
12-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh okay,
I see now how you read that. But it isn't what you imagined. I was pointing out the detail and not some jab in the way you are thinking.

Chris
12-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Fore and A99,

Age does not equate to experience nor does experience necessarily equate to age.

This is a very good and in many ways interesting discussion. Let's please keep it respectful and open to each others statements, opinions and beliefs.

A99
12-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Not at all.

I have to use a sensible measurement of your knowledge. It can be through what you say and how you say it. (personal opinion of one individual only)

I can afford you basic courtesy as a senior and the average baseline respect as a human being. As a researcher you'd have to show me you have done your homework in the paranormal field. I can't just give you that kind of respect and admiration without some solid basis.

Trust me, there are people who have no professional career or experience but have immense insight.

Just do your thing and I am sure my views will intensify one way or the other.

Age relates to time, experience relates to acquired knowledge. (among other things)

I know some of advanced age who aren't all that bright. That is why I wrote it the way I did. Experience is one thing and age is another.

I do not doubt you have extensive experience in the paranormal world. You have shown me that before and we have talked about it.

Fair enough Fore. I'm not interested in making a name for myself in any field in the topics covered in this forum... including the paranormal. All I want to do is learn and grow as a human being. That's all that is important to me. In short, my relationship with the Lord is the most important thing in my life.

But I do know the truth when I see it. I do know things that you do not. I am able to pick out the errors in the information that you share here and to me, many of them are crystal clear. I will continue to point them out because it does not do you or anyone else any good to perpetuate information that is not correct. Simple as that.

Fore
12-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Fore and A99,

Age does not equate to experience nor does experience necessarily equate to age.

This is a very good and in many ways interesting discussion. Let's please keep it respectful and open to each others statements, opinions and beliefs.
The ?irony? of this was the Yoda avatar right next to it as I read it. I reread it with a Yoda voice in my head.

That was a Kodak moment. :biggrin2:

newyorklily
12-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Fore, you are being extremely disingenuous by saying "in all honesty" in the quote above when you know that you are being anything but that in that statement.

Then you had the audacity to respond to my comment on that by saying that “age is not important” in your efforts to diminish my own background and what I was trying to point out to you.

The fact is, you intentionally left out the word "experience" because to include it with the word "age", would be dignifying that word which is why you left it out and only said “age“ and not “age and experience“. And when you did that, I caught your drift on that right from the get go. Your omission of the word "experience" was an intentional insult to me.

A99, you are getting very argumentative. Don't do it here. This is The Sanctuary and, as the name implies, it is a safe place for people to share their experiences and their views on their experiences. There is no accusing, no name calling, no arguments. Please try to follow that. If there is a problem, send a PM to one of the staff. Thank you.

A99
12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
My apologies Lilly and I will try better. Thanks for the reminder. I will try better. :biggrin2:

--------

I mean, I will work on that.

A99
12-12-2012, 11:44 PM
The ?irony? of this was the Yoda avatar right next to it as I read it. I reread it with a Yoda voice in my head.

You have a lot of work ahead of Fore and I'm going to help you with that. That's why I'm here.

newyorklily
12-12-2012, 11:45 PM
But I do know the truth when I see it. I do know things that you do not. I am able to pick out the errors in the information that you share here and to me, many of them are crystal clear. I will continue to point them out because it does not do you or anyone else any good to perpetuate information that is not correct. Simple as that.

We are each on our own journey here and we have our own truths to discover. I don't feel we have the right to impose our own "truths" on to someone else. If you have scientific evidence, then present it on one of the other boards such as "Best Evidence", but not in The Sanctuary.

A99
12-12-2012, 11:50 PM
We are each on our own journey here and we have our own truths to discover. I don't feel we have the right to impose our own "truths" on to someone else. If you have scientific evidence, then present it on one of the other boards such as "Best Evidence", but not in The Sanctuary.

Thanks Lilly, I'll keep that in mind!

A99
12-13-2012, 12:07 AM
I've found out a way to access all of Fore's archive's and will be reading and taking notes of everything that he is presenting that thread... and his new one here too. There are things that are going on with me that I will not reveal at this point in time but it's related to Fore. I'm looking for more clarifications on all of this so please bear with me. Fore, Chris, Lilly, thanks for your patience. I harbor no animosity what-so-ever with Fore like I sometimes did in the past. But this is not to say that that he and I have not had our run-in's on this or that but at the present time, I am convinced in the authenticity of his experiences AND information that was given to him by his contacts even though I do see a number of errors in it.

IOW's, whereas before I was flip-flopping back and forth on a number of things about his 'story', I am no longer doing that. And here I'm talking about his overally narrative. Yes, it has been a journey. A very herky-jerky one at that but I'm sticking it out as I really do not even have a choice in the matter at the present time. This is all I am going to say for now.

Fore
12-13-2012, 12:41 AM
I've found out a way to access all of Fore's archive's and will be reading and taking notes of everything that he is presenting that thread... and his new one here too. There are things that are going on with me that I will not reveal at this point in time but it's related to Fore. Both at the same time....

That is gonna attract some intense attention.

Have you ever actually read/dictated any of the words contained in both threads to the paranormal entities? I wonder what would happen if you did that. I never fully finished figuring out if a normal ghost can learn complex topics. I know other higher level intelligence (disincarnate types only) can learn complex topics.

But what happens if you actually teach them what is contained in both threads together?

I suspect it might be...rather bad. Or just make them more enabled.

------------------

If ever in doubt call on the Lord to clean them out. (and for the record I have nothing to do with whatever happens over there)

(and seriously, don't teach the paranormals any new tricks. It would be a bad deal.)

Fore
12-13-2012, 12:44 AM
Both at the same time....

That is gonna attract some intense attention.

Have you ever actually read/dictated any of the words contained in both threads to the paranormal entities? I wonder what would happen if you did that. I never fully finished figuring out if a normal ghost can learn complex topics. I know other higher level intelligence (disincarnate types only) can learn complex topics.

But what happens if you actually teach them what is contained in both threads together?

I suspect it might be...rather bad. Or just make them more enabled.

------------------

If ever in doubt call on the Lord to clean them out. (and for the record I have nothing to do with whatever happens over there)

(and seriously, don't teach the paranormals any new tricks. It would be a bad deal.)

PS: Make sure to break any new forming "psychic bonds" in the words you read on both threads.

Chris
12-13-2012, 01:28 AM

Speak like this in the head I do!

pontificator
12-13-2012, 02:01 AM
PS: Make sure to break any new forming "psychic bonds" in the words you read on both threads.

I can assure people, from experience, that things can get extremely "exciting" if you don't.

A99
12-13-2012, 02:15 AM
I've already held back in the past on reading your posts here because weird things would happen during those times when I did. Same goes with your archive. Of course, eventually I unexpectedly found out that some members here had a few strange experiences that that attributed in some way to you. Once I found out that information I was much relieved. There is that validation there that one can only get when others too have had their own experiences related to the same 'source'.

I didn't seek it out and it was something that I more or less stumbled into but nevertheless, there's something going on now that's connected to you and the ONLY way I'm going to get down to the bottom of it is to carefully read your archives. Just saying that things seemed to have stepped up to another level from where things were before. I know when something new presents itself to me and this is what I'm currently investigating. Yes, it's inexplicable. I'm not trying to gain any attention on any of this though I can understand why some may think that. But due to a few incidents that I recently experienced, I started up this thread to sort of pick your brain on a few things just so I could have that information handy in case I would need it.

That's it for now. Will comment early tomorrow morning on some of my other thoughts about what we talked about here in this thread wrt the form of communication they used and things like psychic patterns and so on. I myself am very surprised that any activity is going on at all concerning my connection to you here. will check back later.

Fore
12-13-2012, 01:15 PM
@ Pontif/A99

EUREKA!!EUREKA!

I finally understand what I was doing wrong. Holy molly it was so obvious yet not all that obvious.

I was sleeping when I woke up in the middle of this night. I couldn't get back to sleep so I laid in bed waiting to fall back into sleep. In the meantime, I was thinking about this thread and how to compile information and present it in an easy to understand format.

I was thinking of all the prior experiments and what the results were for me. I was trying to gauge their effectiveness in a value people could understand. Basically, I was drafting a mental plot of points to touch on.

After sifting through so many different experiences I recalled when I had performed an experiment with Chris. (The yoda guy above)

When I was analyzing his results at the time long ago, I had a eureka moment pop into my mind when I was asking myself a question. Why did the signalling work with him as a first intention and not as processed cognitive data?

What the Experiment between Chris and I did was try to transfer thought data to each other about 6 years ago. (or thereabouts) When we did the experiements, I recall mentioning to Chris that he seemed to be rather consistently be choosing my "first intention" rather than my processed thoughts of color or shape or object.

Then it **!bang!** hit me in the head. Holy Shoot. The reason why is because perhaps the processed cognitive data is not being transmitted but the pre-cursor data higher up the line IS BEING TRANSMITTED as an act of telepathy.

Right at the moment I had back to back to back "Yellow Flag Events" trigger off in my mind. As if a part of me instinctively knew I had just discovered an epic part of the mystery behind how the ET do Telepathy so effectively.

I began fervently in my mind aligning the pieces of research and started to see a commonality. There was a pattern I hadn't seen before. Man it made sense!

The whole approach to Telepathy has to be synchronous and congruent from receiver to sender.

My pipeline and induction methodology were all wrong. That is why I had such bad performance on another human being. As I suddenly began to realize what I had done wrong I started to realize why the wrong effects kept being triggered in my past attempts to induce telepathy on others. As well as confirmed some of my fears that I had probably been accidentally broadcasting my thoughts unto other forum members @ OM.

If you think of your spirit,[Higher Mind], your interconnect, [Lower Mind], your body as a set pipeline in both the receiver and sender...the REASON WHY the ET can induce body level and mental level is because they are using different methodology in creating target resonance.

For example, my targeting and induction methods was all wrong. The data types didn't match and that's why there was more errors than there should have been. (poor efficiency)

--------------------------------

I kept targeting the region where the interconnect filaments bond with neurological tissue in a persons field. Duh, no wonder I got body level hallucinations out of the receiver. You'd only do that if the data your were telepathically sending to the receiver was structured properly. In this case, I was sending mental data to the body, it wouldn't match one bit.

As the ET explained, the "translation tables" in the interconnect centers do all the "translation" from one format to another.

So, if the different parts of the pipeline pick up the wrong type of information/data, it wouldn't work.

I cannot send for example a lower cognitive image of a car if I am targeting the higher mind. It wouldn't understand. It has to be formatted in a higher mind format.

Which in Chris experiment, I was targeting his influence field rather than the filaments that control his lower mind. The induction zone is all wrong with the wrong data. When his field received my pre-cognitive data stream, it worked. It was the right data type and the right induction zone. He selected the correct value and wrote it. But when the other processed cognitive data got to him, it failed, his interconnect centers discarded the improper information. (Wrong data types/ wrong induction zone)

If you understand my lingo it becomes obvious what the error is. Different parts of the same person speak in different signaling methods. That is exactly why a mismatch of data types results in no apparent telepathy. Introduce a signal that is improper and nothing happens. Introduce the proper signal at the proper spot....and whala....telepathy.

A99
12-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Here are some of my thoughts on this:
If you were only sending information via within the EEG frequency range then this may explain why the receiver is getting those signals that you call “body level hallucinatons”.

IOW’s, if the sender’s modulation frequency (that you call “processed cog. data”) is in the same harmonic frequency range/crossband spectrum as what’s measured in EEGs, then those ones might cause the recipient to experience some kind of physical effect (body level hallucination).

The telepathic modulaton frequency, which is the actual informational interference pattern from the outside source, is much lower than the ELF carrier wave that carries it.

For you to send information to the recipient’s brain/mnd, the Telepathic Modulation Frequency would not only have to be lower than the ELF carrier wave that carries it but it would have to be lower than the frequency range that’s measured by EEGs? I wonder

Anyway, last week, I had an inner eye vision showing my head being bombarded with electrical circuits. Below is a quick graphic I created using a found watermarked head image where I added that lightning/electrical effect to it. The energy was "GOING INTO ME" from an outside force via that circuit. I'm showing this because 'they' are constantly tinkering with my head/brain at night.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/head.jpg

Chris
12-13-2012, 07:09 PM
@ Pontif/A99

EUREKA!!EUREKA!

I finally understand what I was doing wrong. Holy molly it was so obvious yet not all that obvious.

I was sleeping when I woke up in the middle of this night. I couldn't get back to sleep so I laid in bed waiting to fall back into sleep. In the meantime, I was thinking about this thread and how to compile information and present it in an easy to understand format.

I was thinking of all the prior experiments and what the results were for me. I was trying to gauge their effectiveness in a value people could understand. Basically, I was drafting a mental plot of points to touch on.

After sifting through so many different experiences I recalled when I had performed an experiment with Chris. (The yoda guy above)

When I was analyzing his results at the time long ago, I had a eureka moment pop into my mind when I was asking myself a question. Why did the signalling work with him as a first intention and not as processed cognitive data?

What the Experiment between Chris and I did was try to transfer thought data to each other about 6 years ago. (or thereabouts) When we did the experiements, I recall mentioning to Chris that he seemed to be rather consistently be choosing my "first intention" rather than my processed thoughts of color or shape or object.

Then it **!bang!** hit me in the head. Holy Shoot. The reason why is because perhaps the processed cognitive data is not being transmitted but the pre-cursor data higher up the line IS BEING TRANSMITTED as an act of telepathy.

Right at the moment I had back to back to back "Yellow Flag Events" trigger off in my mind. As if a part of me instinctively knew I had just discovered an epic part of the mystery behind how the ET do Telepathy so effectively.

I began fervently in my mind aligning the pieces of research and started to see a commonality. There was a pattern I hadn't seen before. Man it made sense!

The whole approach to Telepathy has to be synchronous and congruent from receiver to sender.

My pipeline and induction methodology were all wrong. That is why I had such bad performance on another human being. As I suddenly began to realize what I had done wrong I started to realize why the wrong effects kept being triggered in my past attempts to induce telepathy on others. As well as confirmed some of my fears that I had probably been accidentally broadcasting my thoughts unto other forum members @ OM.

If you think of your spirit,[Higher Mind], your interconnect, [Lower Mind], your body as a set pipeline in both the receiver and sender...the REASON WHY the ET can induce body level and mental level is because they are using different methodology in creating target resonance.

For example, my targeting and induction methods was all wrong. The data types didn't match and that's why there was more errors than there should have been. (poor efficiency)

I kept targeting the region where the interconnect filaments bond with neurological tissue in a persons field. Duh, no wonder I got body level hallucinations out of the receiver. You'd only do that if the data your were telepathically sending to the receiver was structured properly. In this case, I was sending mental data to the body, it wouldn't match one bit.

As the ET explained, the "translation tables" in the interconnect centers do all the "translation" from one format to another.

So, if the different parts of the pipeline pick up the wrong type of information/data, it wouldn't work.

I cannot send for example a lower cognitive image of a car if I am targeting the higher mind. It wouldn't understand. It has to be formatted in a higher mind format.

Which in Chris experiment, I was targeting his influence field rather than the filaments that control his lower mind. The induction zone is all wrong with the wrong data. When his field received my pre-cognitive data stream, it worked. It was the right data type and the right induction zone. He selected the correct value and wrote it. But when the other processed cognitive data got to him, it failed, his interconnect centers discarded the improper information. (Wrong data types/ wrong induction zone)

If you understand my lingo it becomes obvious what the error is. Different parts of the same person speak in different signaling methods. That is exactly why a mismatch of data types results in no apparent telepathy. Introduce a signal that is improper and nothing happens. Introduce the proper signal at the proper spot....and whala....telepathy.
This did indeed happen between Fore and me. The sending of the signal and my interpretation were virtually instantaneous. And that applied to both signal types although I did have to "focus" somewhat differently to receive the image depending on what and how Fore was transmitting.

A99
12-13-2012, 11:24 PM
That's cool! Thanks for sharing!

Fore
12-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Here are some of my thoughts on this:
If you were only sending information via within the EEG frequency range then this may explain why the receiver is getting those signals that you call “body level hallucinatons”. The whole process [as I put it] is pretty simple to understand until you look at the details, then it becomes harder and harder as the detail increases.

You have to understand that your speaking within a general assumption of this being a case of a physical carrier (atoms/electrons etc) and "that type" of propagation.

The EEG machine just measures the electrical pulses of the brain as brain activity happens.

The model I am showing you is based on a non-physical carrier. The express idea that the filaments and the interconnect centers (psychic energy centers) themselves modify the behavior of the brain activity. Sort of like spirit remote control.

Though this is grossly over simplified.

----------------------

If I were to emit a physical emission (of atoms and electrons) that frequency would have to be like 10kw or more of electricity. Assuming Chris is across the country.

The actual system (I claim) of telepathy is non-physical from end to end. The only "physical" parts that would register a change are the states of the electrical activity inside of the receivers skull with maybe with a few electromagnetic/electrical/static disturbances of a very small value around the targeted person.

In reality, the carrier signal is non-physical and follows non-physical conventions that aren't always found within physical space. (of atoms and electrons etc.)

The only reason why the brain changes state at the receivers ends is because the non-physical influence is affecting the physical skull and whatever processes are inside.

IOW’s, if the sender’s modulation frequency (that you call “processed cog. data”) is in the same harmonic frequency range/crossband spectrum as what’s measured in EEGs, then those ones might cause the recipient to experience some kind of physical effect (body level hallucination).

Processed Cognitive Data (constructed by me to simplify a set of non-English ET-Terms)

That roughly means values that have already been formatted in the lower cognitive format. Formatted to an Organic Body and Lower Mind level format.

A99
12-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Fore, you are AMAZING!
I'll comment on your post tomorrow morning.

Fore
12-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Fore, you are AMAZING!
I'll comment on your post tomorrow morning.
Keep in mind I don't like receiving that kind of praise. It's not you, it's just me.

I keep thinking of the people (ET) who taught me this information and how I could never quite reach their performance levels. So saying I am amazing causes all the wrong thought processes to occur in my brain.

I didn't invent it.
I didn't pioneer it.
I just "heard" or was taught of it.

Which means I am just a lowly farm boy with a good teacher (and her "associates"). A teacher I never succeeded in surpassing in her talents. I did try my darn best, to reach their level. But in the end it only became incredibly clear that I could never quite reach any of their levels. Either in intelligence, psychic ability or even insight.

I have plenty of lamentations hidden away inside my chest that I was never able to match her or the groups various kind. She accepted me for what I was and didn't rub in the differences. Actually not many of the ET did now that I think about it. They knew what I was, what they were, and logically no one except me tried to blur those clear distinctions with any significant effort.

I came back on the farm as a mere farm boy at the end of all of the lessons. Learning to appreciate what the other farmers of my kind know and love to do. Kick back and relax with the blade of grass in their hand.

If another farm girl/woman comes up to me after I have retold some accounts...with praise....

You'd have to understand why the praise inadvertently stings me and why I look down at the floor and avoid looking you in the eye.

I am not sure I will ever do anything particularly amazing in life. So I have intend to complete my efforts in settling down in my roles as "the farm boy" and learn to conform myself and drown myself in the sphere of whatever it is that makes people happy on this farm.

There are farm perks that I am hoping will drown out the past. I don't have any interests in impressing other farm boys and girls. Perhaps I am not mentally imbalanced enough to enjoy doing that.

The only thing I am worried about is whether the different (ET) people I met will come and take the farm from those living there. I know better than anyone from learning, that they haven't a prayer on their own. I hope someone will step in with an iron rod and tap those geniuses from above on the head when they get out of line on the farm.

Cause the folks down here (without their own ET teacher) have no real clue who has already set foot on this reservation.

Personally I am randomly seeding information in the other farmers minds to see what they do or how they react. Just out of a personal interest to see "what happens".

If you start seeing tales cropping up of tall pale lanky strangers or human-like beings grabbing other farmers and looking them in the eye and asking them where they got some particular information from...that is in itself interesting.

Assuming they do even have full control. What happens when you seed the minds of the farmers with things they shouldn't know? I want to see how they (ET) handle the ensuing chaos and increasing difficulty.

Enabling ESP or even Telepathy outside of a controlled environment? What does that do to a community?

A99
12-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi... we were writing at the same time so I have not yet read your most recent post here but will comment later.

I'm very impressed on the information you are sharing with us wrt those dynamics involved in sending and receiving telepathic information.

But back, for a moment, to those methods your ETs used when communicating to you.

I can’t always tell where the information that they gave to you on this topic leaves off and where your own extrapolations on that material begins.

Because your extrapolations on it come across somewhat authoritatively, I wonder if you are writing it all down in a manner not too unlike how it is in the phenomenon called "divine inspiration". Another example of this is how some writers have claimed that some of their own material came about after being 'possessed by the muse".

Unless you have done extensive research on this topic (those complex processes involved in telepathy) to be able to talk about it intelligently to others, which you appear to be doing, another option would be through the method I just mentioned above. That you also continue to add new information from them, that you’ve never presented to us before, on an ongoing basis where this has been going on for many years now, the aforementioned phenomenon may have something to do with that too.

OTOH, you do claim to have a photographic memory wrt to those things your ETs have said to you, but even if you are reciting to us, verbatim, what they said to you, you still appear to be injecting your own extrapolations on that information where sometimes, later on, you make corrections to it too (just like when you did a ‘rethink’ wrt to that experiment you did with Chris back 7 yrs ago)

But to able to extrapolate on what’s given to you, you would have to have some comprehension of the material to be able to do that. Anyone can repeat verbatim information given to them in any given case. But that does not mean that they themselves understand the information especially when the subject matter is as complex and technical as something like telepathy. So unless you have engaged in your own outside readings on this topic, they must have given you all the background information you needed to know about it on an unconscious level for you to be able to comprehend it. Or you were subjected to a linear presentation of information from them, in form of building blocks, from an early age. In that case, they would only give you information that they knew you were ready for, at any given time, where the level of difficulty of the information they shared with you increased as time went on. It seems to me that, in your case, this is probably how it was, right?

Fore
12-15-2012, 02:01 AM
First, Am I talking to Agent99?

A99 are you posting someone elses messages? They give me the impression that they are an email or of someone else you were having a conversation with.

A99
12-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Lol, when I'm not rushing to punch out a message FAST in order to not interrupt my work and lose time, I then sound lucid. Most of the time when I post here I'm in between a million other things -- and multitasking, at least in my case, is not one of my strong points. I do my best but when I'm focused on only one thing at a time, I do quite well, thank you. Unfortunately, most the time, I do not have the luxury to do that.

Fore
12-15-2012, 02:24 AM
Hi... we were writing at the same time so I have not yet read your most recent post here but will comment later.

Whoever it is below this line above, they are pretty darn sharp and insightful in their observations.

[QUOTE=A99;16746]I'm very impressed on the information you are sharing with us wrt those dynamics involved in sending and receiving telepathic information.

But back, for a moment, to those methods your ETs used when communicating to you.

I can’t always tell where the information that they gave to you on this topic leaves off and where your own extrapolations on that material begins. It is usually diluted with numerous details left out at any one point. Either because it is unwieldy or too unnecessarily complicated to type up like an instruction manual.

Most of the time, I intentionally play dumb or I leave out details to see if anyone will talk about the missing components on their own. Though it is rare, it does happen.

When I have tried to post the raw version it just has so many different points to touch on or reference that any single point of reference requires so many "other mentions" that it is like trying to divide a single hair on a wholly mammoth.

When I read other peoples post on the subject of PSI or ET, I usually have tons of thoughts in reading their references to their ideas. Internally I am critical of their mention of some particular in passing, and within my mind I think of numerous references and situations which I have dealt with in the past or have had conversations with the ET on the exact subject.

So when I tap on the keyboard to write something, it sounds authoritarian (and sometimes probably is) because I have either done it in real life or understand dozens and dozens of other points which the member I am reading does not.

Therefore my first unconscious thought is to correct them "as if" they should already know something as being "obvious". Sometimes I catch myself when I recall that they don't know something or they don't have dozens of other points of reference that would have corrected their thoughts on the subject.

Either the experiences aren't there in that member, or the information isn't there.

It is hard to accept that. Often the only reason why I do hold back is because the ET have ordered me to shut up, or I am observing and probing someone to see how much they know about a wide variety of subjects.

When someone says something that is accurate my interest perks up and I watch them for a while to see if they know more. I ask questions and wait for the responses to see if they are aware or informed, and if so, to what degree.

When I have nothing better to do, I start to release information or if I am in the mood to start trouble (with the ET).

To answer your question:

Though I used to often distinguish (in my old thread) what is my interpretation and what is verbatim. I don't often do that anymore because it consumes space and people have told me it makes the material very hard to read.

So I decided to leave it mostly out and make as few references as possible. Some people pointed out that I would habitually cite the Advisor again and again. (it annoyed them apparently)

I was asked several times by various members to write "as if" the material were mine.

A99
12-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Whoever it is below this line above, they are pretty darn sharp and insightful in their observations.

Thanks Fore, tiss me... all it's all me. Go ahead and Google any phrase in that post and you will find that I'm not plagiarizing (nor am I even para-phrasing anyone either) ... it's all my writing and all from my OWN BRAIN.

-----
Will comment later on your last post... just out the door. talk later.

PS --- and btw, "Softly" is a poem that another member and I were discussing via PM.

Fore
12-15-2012, 02:43 AM
Because your extrapolations on it come across somewhat authoritatively, I wonder if you are writing it all down in a manner not too unlike how it is in the phenomenon called "divine inspiration". Another example of this is how some writers have claimed that some of their own material came about after being 'possessed by the muse". I have heard strange stories like that from forum members on OM.

I did often get coaching advice from the ET when I would write, but most of it was to limit the conversation and the topics therein. They would follow what I was about to engage in and ask/tell me to desist.

Outlining what was off the table for discussion.

At the beginning of my first thread you will see references made by the ET Grey when they mentioned I had bad recall of the material. They asked me to redo it and then reminded me of a number of points.

Note: IF you are wondering, yes, they were aware of everyone involved in the first thread. They advised me on what to avoid in terms of situations and not just content. Often it was the case that they (ET) told me what I couldn't have known though any other way.

At the time of writing my first thread on OM. I hadn't touched a keyboard in quite some time (for typing long paragraphs at least.)

I didn't have a clue what I should say. I just knew what I shouldn't say. (ET watchdogs) The ET used various pseudo-painful effects back then to limit my "talks".

A few years after that they largely abandoned it as a method of control.

As for "possessed by a muse" you'll have to explain.

Unless you have done extensive research on this topic (those complex processes involved in telepathy) to be able to talk about it intelligently to others, which you appear to be doing, another option would be through the method I just mentioned above. That you also continue to add new information from them, that you’ve never presented to us before, on an ongoing basis where this has been going on for many years now, the aforementioned phenomenon may have something to do with that too. The truth is most of this had been mentioned before. I simply passed over it quickly since none of the audience would know what I was talking about.

Now that a good portion of them do have a strong idea as to what I mean when I say any particular concept, the level of understanding the nuances coming out of this keyboard is not lost on most of them.

The ET taught me in various lessons to make presentations for the audience. If the audience is not exposed to ET concepts, then the topics will be lost on them.

For example, I haven't really bothered to go deeply into the topics of targeting, the concepts of ESP and mapping or interaction specifics between various kinds of influence types.

I have only touched on it from the top as light topics.

I get a feeling most members seem sorta lost as to what I mean by those points of reference.

OTOH, you do claim to have a photographic memory wrt to those things your ETs have said to you, but even if you are reciting to us, verbatim, what they said to you, you still appear to be injecting your own extrapolations on that information where sometimes, later on, you make corrections to it too (just like when you did a ‘rethink’ wrt to that experiment you did with Chris back 7 yrs ago) I have had different levels of photographic memory. But truth be told I don't recall what I was wearing during a specific conversation. I might also not remember an entire conversation. I would need to jog my memory.

For example, I don't recall exactly how old the Advisor is. [well supposedly is]

I just recall the rough year she told me, where I was, the time of day in that particular memory, the rough contents of the conversation.etc.

I don't recall what I did 2 or 3 hours before that as I didn't commit it to memory. I only committed note worthy points.

A99
12-15-2012, 03:36 AM
At the time of writing my first thread on OM. I hadn't touched a keyboard in quite some time (for typing long paragraphs at least.)

Well, enjoy your rapid flawless typing now while it last because when you get older, if you're typing on a keyboard all the time in a less than ideal position, many end up with carpal tunnel syndrome which is what happened to me a few years ago. As a result of that, I can no longer type with my left hand pinky and ring finger because after that carpal thing cleared up, I never regained the strength in those fingers that I had before to be able to press any keys with them. Consequently, I had to re-learn how to type again wrt my left hand but my speed and accuracy on the keyboard never went back to how it was before. However, as more time goes by, I keep improving with this new finger placement I'm using for my left hand.
But the bottom line is this... "Growing old is not for sissies" and you can google that one up!

A99
12-15-2012, 05:22 AM
Fore, I'll comment tomorrow on your most recent posts here. Too pre-occupied now with that shooting incident...

A99
12-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Fore, I want to come back to this topic after I progress further in my reading of your archive. You've made some major clarifications for me in your most recent posts here and now I understand more about how you are presenting your material. And considering the volume of information that you have to share, it only makes sense for you to use the most expedient and economical approach to get that information out. I also understand why you will then revisit certain topics to then go into them again only in more depth than you did before. This too explains why you then add new information that you left out before. This makes sense to me and thanks for pointing that out.

Anyway, for me this is a journey. I'm trying to understand not only your experiences but also my own experiences and everybody else's too. By reading over your material and then also researching more on what others who are like you are saying too, I may finally get closer to who they are, what they are and why they are here. I think the best route to go, at this present time, is to familiarize myself with what ET contactee's who are like you are saying on any given topic. I also think that there's a lot of hidden information in material like this that reveals itself when one makes a real effort to comprehend it beyond just merely skimming it over and leaving it at that. I am impressed by your material because you invite us to actually engage ourselves and even immerse ourselves into some of those processes that you have been introducing here. I would like to look into that more but I know that first I have to read over all of your material before I can do that. Thanks for your comments in this thread. Learned a lot and looking forward to learning a lot more too!

Fore
12-15-2012, 11:12 PM
OTOH, you do claim to have a photographic memory wrt to those things your ETs have said to you, but even if you are reciting to us, verbatim, what they said to you, you still appear to be injecting your own extrapolations on that information where sometimes, later on, you make corrections to it too (just like when you did a ‘rethink’ wrt to that experiment you did with Chris back 7 yrs ago)I don't have much time to answer the rest of this at the moment. But to answer your questions over the top...

You might not realize this, but the exercise of dredging up old material in my brain brings things back into focus after such a long time. Where I might not have seen the connection before, I later did after looking over different segments of time.

I don't mean to bash the ET group (most of the time?) but they often did give me the answers when I couldn't understand them early on, and then at a later age withheld it when I could have.

Going over the memories that have been committed to a long term remembrance and engaging the folks previously at OMF and TOP has brought alot of things into focus. (I'll provide an example in the next post)

This isn't my first eureka moment. And in some previous cases a wandering ET "listening in" has given me the answer in terms of a nudge or two.

But to able to extrapolate on what’s given to you, you would have to have some comprehension of the material to be able to do that. Anyone can repeat verbatim information given to them in any given case. I do comprehend it. But there are some portions that I have missing parts or don't understand completely due to the missing points of reference being in old memories I wouldn't really have any reason to access unless it was for a conversation found on this forum.

But that does not mean that they themselves understand the information especially when the subject matter is as complex and technical as something like telepathy. So unless you have engaged in your own outside readings on this topic, I only get to see what people like you or others did show me when they tried to answer my questions about what might have been going on. Those other helpful folks pre-dated my time at OMF by several years.

Had it been up to the Advisor, she would not have introduced most of the Earthly comments. Some of the material that you guys use was brought up by her when I had idle conversations with her about what common society thought vs what she was teaching me.

Whoever she is, she has an incredible degree of knowledge over what goes on in our society. Yet at the same time, I noticed there were things she didn't know about our society.

they must have given you all the background information you needed to know about it on an unconscious level for you to be able to comprehend it. You are touching on a sensitive/forbidden question. ;)

For whatever reason, a sharp mental sensation is creeping up on me to stay silent on that particular question when it is asked. As if a ?conditioned or programmed? response inside me knows that is a bad question to be asked. (Yellow Flag Event)

At least some portion of me, mostly likely my higher mind, knows more than my lower mind does.

After thinking about it for a bit, the only reason that comes to mind as to why "my internals" would respond that way is if there was a reason to do so.

The only reason that my "lower mind" can come up with is "to lie" and state that I don't have any information other than what you see. (which is a rather obvious lie) Then the next reason that comes to my lower mind is not to be caught up in a MILAB type of encounter where old reports used to say that abductees and contactees were abducted, drugged and asked questions about the ET. Though, I readily assume that was in the olden days and it doesn't happen anymore.

The third thing that comes to my lower mind is to avoid your question. That you are asking some kind of dangerous question.

Or you were subjected to a linear presentation of information from them, in form of building blocks, from an early age. Not necessarily linear presentation if you had access to my memories it would be evident.

When they didn't think it would seemingly matter (at a young age) they answered questions in a pretty straight forward way. Probably thinking I wouldn't remember it at an older age. Then refuse to answer it at a later time.

Often I didn't even have a clue what they meant. So thats why I committed most of it to memory. So that when I did understand more, I could just recall the conversation.

Again, your touching on a topic that makes me uncomfortable. It is as if there are mechanisms in play that make me weary of someone asking those types of questions.

In that case, they would only give you information that they knew you were ready for, at any given time, where the level of difficulty of the information they shared with you increased as time went on. It seems to me that, in your case, this is probably how it was, right?
 Again, a strong impulse to avoid your question.

It seems the aversion is logical in it's application. The topic of how much I know seems to be the trigger as opposed to you the person. Though the intense sensation is seemingly consistent across it's application.

It's like I am interacting with an un-trusted party. Rather than open up, I feel it necessary to avoid that line of questioning.

If an ET asked me the same question, I don't think I would have the aversion take place. Since when are ?conditioned responses? intelligent? (<--- it is what I am asking myself right now)

Fore
12-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Due to an agreement with A99 my participation in this thread is now terminated. Any discussions on the subject will continue elsewhere.

I invite you to read any new posting by visiting any of the links below:

Activity Profile (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/member.php?55-Fore)
Latest Posts (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/search.php?do=finduser&userid=55&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
New Threads by member Fore (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/search.php?do=finduser&userid=55&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread)

And, my "main squeeze" at TOP Forum, my main thread:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?291-What-we-think-we-know-so-far

newyorklily
12-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Due to an agreement with A99 my participation in this thread is now terminated. Any discussions on the subject will continue elsewhere.

I invite you to read any new posting by visiting any of the links below:

Activity Profile (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/member.php?55-Fore)
Latest Posts (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/search.php?do=finduser&userid=55&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
New Threads by member Fore (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/search.php?do=finduser&userid=55&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread)

And, my "main squeeze" at TOP Forum, my main thread:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?291-What-we-think-we-know-so-far

A99 does not make the rules for this forum. She has no authority to enter into an agreement with you to not post in this thread. I am bringing this matter up to the Admins and, in the mean time, this thread might be locked until they can rule on the matter (if one person can't post in here, then no one should).

newyorklily
12-18-2012, 02:36 PM
I have consulted with the Admins and they said that you may keep your agreement if it will keep the peace in The Sanctuary, but only for this one thread. Please contact a staff member if you have any problems in the future.