Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Planet Project - Is this real? What is it?

The material found in the original handwritten Blue Planet Project, which was presented at the First International UFO Congress, contains material that was 'omitted' or 'scrubbed' by the people who eventually presented this material at: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...netproject.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Souza View Post
    The material found in the original handwritten Blue Planet Project, which was presented at the First International UFO Congress, contains material that was 'omitted' or 'scrubbed' by the people who eventually presented this material at: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...netproject.htm
    Thanks, Jeff, for your insights in this.

It sounds like you know who made the original notes. Is that right?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

NO Clearances Above Top Secret

The original Blue Planet Project Notebooks were handwritten by their owner at the First International UFO Congress held in Tucson Arizona held from May 3rd thru the 7th in 1991. The notebooks were grey Composition Graph Notebooks with sketches, diagrams, formulas, charts and information about Extraterrestrial data collected from various sites around the world.
    The Congress was founded by Lt Colonel Wendelle Stevens, retired US Air Force pilot turned UFO investigator and researcher. Lt Col Stevens was assigned to Wright Field in 1946, and his research on UFO’s began there with all of the information about the Roswell crash in 1947. . Lt Col Stevens was assisted with his Hosting duties at the Conference by his good friend Command Sergeant Major (ret.) Robert O. Dean, who claims he saw a "Cosmic Top Secret" briefing document on UFOs when he worked on the General Staff at SHAPE (Strategic Headquarters, Allied Powers Europe) in the mid-1960s.
    The Conference theme was: Extraterrestrials Are Visiting Earth..
    Sergeant Robert Dean is one of the biggest liars, besides Lazar, Lear, Burisch, and Sherman I've ever known! The title 'Command Sergeant' means nothing in the military. It only means you were in command of your own department. Secondly, he was in NATO, in the European Union. I respect his service to the US for sure. But he got the 'UFO Disease.' He loved the attention but he lied when he said that the COSMIC Clearance was 32 levels above Top Secret! BS!

As I've stated BEFORE... A Top Secret Clearance in NATO is called a 'Cosmic' clearance. It's not higher than a US 'Top Secret' clearance. It's the SAME.

Find me ONE military, active or retired, officer who says he had a clearance dozens higher than a 'Top Secret' clearance (Above Top Secret). There are NONE. Special Access Programs (SAPs) are lateral clearances for specific Top Secret Programs. We have about 800,000 US citizens with a Top Secret Clearance. During my 20 years in the service I had a Top Secret clearance most of the time. My first clearance was a Secret, and after the first year a Top Secret.

Congressmen and other people running for office like the President and Vice President are vetted once the run for a public office. They usually get the fast track and have a 'Secret' clearance after a few months. Once elected to these high offices the clearance process continues. Most high level officials have a minimum of a Secret Clearances. If you are on any Committee that deals with secrets, National Security, Homeland Security, CIA, DoD, FBI, etc., you will have to get a Top Secret Clearance. Ed Fouche - Author of 'Alien Rapture'

Recently my husband and I watched an episode of Unsealed: Alien Files on Netflix. The Blue Planet project was covered, and the name Jeff Souza was mentioned as an unknown source (perhaps the author) of information. The program stated that if was not known if Jeff Souza existed. Googlling on the Blue Planet project propelled me to this forum, and I was intrigued to see 2 posts in this thread by Jeff Souza. My BS detector is on high alert after viewing the offerings on Amazon, but I enjoy this sort of mystery.

So, I am still not sure if the original question "Is it real?" has been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimalkin View Post
    Recently my husband and I watched an episode of Unsealed: Alien Files on Netflix. The Blue Planet project was covered, and the name Jeff Souza was mentioned as an unknown source (perhaps the author) of information. The program stated that if was not known if Jeff Souza existed. Googlling on the Blue Planet project propelled me to this forum, and I was intrigued to see 2 posts in this thread by Jeff Souza. My BS detector is on high alert after viewing the offerings on Amazon, but I enjoy this sort of mystery.

So, I am still not sure if the original question "Is it real?" has been answered.
    Hi Grimalkin,

The Amazon link is made by one of our members to his own book, and has nothing to do per se with the Blue Planet Project.

As to is it real: I'll repeat what I said before: based on more than 30 years of research into the phenomenon, I would say that some of it is, and some of it isn't.

Jeff Souza's explanation seems plausible to me in this context: if this is indeed based on different presentations at a conference (way back in 1991), that would explain the disparity between the degree of veracity of the different parts, as they would have different origins (i.e. different presentations at the conference), where some presentations would be closer to the truth than others.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Thank you, Garuda. I would tend to agree with you on the "some of it is, some of it isn't" answer. That sort of applies to everything in the unexplained phenomena in our mysterious universe.

Also good to know: the web site www.blue-planet-project.com has NOTHING to do with the original Blue Planet Project document, and was set up only recently to cash in on the popularity of the topic.

DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO BUYING FROM THEM!

The original document is still available for free on the Internet.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Also good to know: the web site www.blue-planet-project.com has NOTHING to do with the original Blue Planet Project document, and was set up only recently to cash in on the popularity of the topic.

DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO BUYING FROM THEM!

The original document is still available for free on the Internet.
    I recently saw direct to DVD movie for sale that played-off the name for MUFON's show on History Channel. That sort of stuff really irks me! Attempts to mislead the public into buying their stuff.

This guy does 2 posts only then I find he has his name in a documentary see here

Then Edgar called his contact a liar

WTF

Lyra star system - the original home world of human kind

The star Lyra

The planet Lyra