Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFOs and Nuclear Sites

Another cracking UFOs and Nukes story here

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...na-nuclear-UFO

'UFO destroys 10 US NUKES in silos' Government hushed up attack says US Air Force captain
    A FORMER US Air Force captain has broken a pledge to keep quiet about an extraordinary UFO incident allegedly involving nuclear weapons.

Captain David D Schindele was formerly a Minuteman I intercontinental ballistic missile launch crew commander in the Minot Air Force Base missile field in North Dakota.

In December 1966 he was at a launch control facility, near Mohall, North Dakota, when an unexplained incident occurred.

He claims a UFO destroyed 10 nuclear-tipped missiles he was in charge of, making them unusable.

On December 6, 1966, the Minot Daily News carried a front page story saying UFOs had been reported in the local area...

Full article on the Express site
    He has written a book “It Never Happened, Volume 1.”
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-22-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Another cracking UFOs and Nukes story here

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...na-nuclear-UFO

'UFO destroys 10 US NUKES in silos' Government hushed up attack says US Air Force captain
    A FORMER US Air Force captain has broken a pledge to keep quiet about an extraordinary UFO incident allegedly involving nuclear weapons.

Captain David D Schindele was formerly a Minuteman I intercontinental ballistic missile launch crew commander in the Minot Air Force Base missile field in North Dakota.

In December 1966 he was at a launch control facility, near Mohall, North Dakota, when an unexplained incident occurred.

He claims a UFO destroyed 10 nuclear-tipped missiles he was in charge of, making them unusable.

On December 6, 1966, the Minot Daily News carried a front page story saying UFOs had been reported in the local area...

Full article on the Express site
    He has written a book “It Never Happened, Volume 1.”
    I see Captain David D. Schindele's testomony is captured on YouTube back in 2013.
    But his book, It Never Happened, published in May 2017.

Interesting story.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thanks for that Calikid

Could remember if he'd testified before that was at the Citizens Hearing he's sitting next to Robert Salas.
    Not sure if he has ever contacted Robert Hastings will check.

The clip text
    Published on 19 May 2013 First time ever testimony of Captain David D Schindele given at the Citizen Hearing in Washington, DC at the National Press Club on April 30, 2013. The historical hearing was held from April 29 to May 03, 2013. Captain Schindele describes a frightening situation involving outside Nuclear Tampering, of which he told no one for decades, not even his wife.

If anyone here buys his book, could you fill us in on what kind of "unworldly" incidents the author and "many" others at that Minuteman facility experienced during that time period apart from a UFO deactivating 10 missile's?

Just goes to show that when paranormal incidents occur after a UFO incident, it's not talked about; at least not in a public venue. Nevertheless, I assume he probably expatiates about those incidents in his book.
    Last edited by A99; 06-23-2017 at 02:48 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I'd like to discover the mystery behind his paperback book costing $22.46!

Here's another link to an interview with him and other USAF personnel from Robert Hasting's outstanding documentary.

https://youtu.be/taoHiZFYHkA

http://en.rodexo.com/2017/06/21/ufo-...fo-weird-news/

Proceeds (of his book) will go to the Seattle Chapter of the Air Force Association.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I'm gonna order a copy will let you guys know what's in it

That's great Longeyes and thanks ahead of time for doing that sometime in the near future. I look forward to your review of his book.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    http://en.rodexo.com/2017/06/21/ufo-...fo-weird-news/

Proceeds (of his book) will go to the Seattle Chapter of the Air Force Association.

Good find!

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    That's great Longeyes and thanks ahead of time for doing that sometime in the near future. I look forward to your review of his book.
    Same here Longeyes, thanks for doing all the work!