Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UFOs and Nuclear Sites

But of course we have to take it into consideration that most sightings and incidents ARE NOT REPORTED.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here’s a quote from an article, posted by the OP of this thread, by Dr. Donald Johnson of Sun River Research that’s based on statistical evidence of heightened UFO sightings and incidents at or near nuclear sites:
    “So we are left with a somewhat troubling finding. Apparently UFO reports do occur more frequently in the vicinity of nuclear sites, after controlling for population and the region of the country. Given that the motives of the intelligences behind UFOs, assuming that UFOs are intelligently controlled, are not well known, we should be concerned. Given the long history of UFO incursions at sensitive, highly-restricted nuclear facilities; and given that the events of September 11, 2001 have drawn attention to the vulnerability of nuclear power plants to terrorist acts, it would seem to behoove national security agencies to re-direct some attention to the issue of UFOs entering restricted air space over nuclear facilities. No matter how possibly benign the motives of the UFO occupants may be, were I the new Director of Homeland Security I would certainly be paying attention to this matter.”
    http://www.cufon.org/contributors/DJ...act%20UFOs.htm

So what’s really going on here? Certainly, if those aircraft were identifiable as being from another country, such events would be splashed all over the front page news. The public would be immediately informed of our government’s response, by our highest authorities, to such an event. Yet, when it’s a UFO… they remain silent; and this follows for our media too (at least in most cases).

That we are supposed to be living in a democracy and that they continue to keep the public in the dark about what they know about UFOs is something that I find appalling on every level. It makes me feel like this supposedly free and open society in which we live is nothing but a colossal illusion because they keep important information from us that we, as citizens of this country, have every right to know about.

People in this community keep pushing for Disclosure but even though we are lacking authoritative answers to major fundamental questions wrt UFOs and those intelligence's that operate them, we already have ample hard core evidence, in the form of these nuclear site sightings and incursions, as to why they are even here on this planet in the first place.

And sure, we would love to have much more detailed and in-depth information that we assume our governments possess, but by now we should accept that hell will freeze over before they ever release any information of that sort to us. But just because we don’t have that information does not give any of us the excuse to ignore and diminish the urgency of their primary objective and message to us… get rid of the nukes. If we ignore that message, we do so at our own peril.
    Last edited by A99; 08-01-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've always found it so amusing when some people say that the reason why the gov't is so secretive about UFOs is to protect the public. Because if they came out and admitted that we are being visited by intelliences from other planets, all hell would break loose and it would be like how it was in that 1940 Orson Wells 'War of the Worlds' radio broadcast. Lol, what a load of baloney.

I also find it amusing when other people say that the gov't will not come forward with their knowledge about UFOs because they don't want the public to know that, yes, just as conspiracy theorists have been saying, they've known all along about UFOs but they've kept everything about it from the public. For them to admit that, is for them to admit that they've been lying to us since way back into the last century.

But the real reason why the gov't will not come forward and admit that we are being visited is because our visitors are telling them to get rid of the nukes... and our governments don't want to do that. This is why they continue with their UFO disinformation campaigns. An informed public on this issue, has the potential to topple the entire geopolitical applecart and for them, that would be their worst nightmare come true.
    Last edited by A99; 08-01-2017 at 11:38 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Very excellent point A99.

What will it take? In my opinion, there is only one thing that will turn this whole kit-and-kaboodle inside out...in a word, DISCLOSURE.

Imo, this coming day of deliverance is what is freaking out the power elite, more than any other issue "on the books". And when that day does arrive, and it will, the sheet ain't gonna fly evenly.
    I've said it before, and now again . . . IMO . . . DISCLOSURE is only going to happen when the ET's want it to. No Government on earth is going to blow the whistle and bow to them or give up what they perceive as power.

Lets see, how about a landing at a MLB Baseball Game . . . or . . . NFL Game . . . or everybody's favorite The White House Lawn!
    Last edited by epo333; 08-01-2017 at 11:50 PM.

They will continue to menacingly hover over our nuclear missile sites and disable nukes and hover over nuclear power plants too.... for all to see. Especially top military personnel in the Air Force? What more disclosure do we need? It's the ET's that are doing the disclosing in cases like that. Who needs the gov't to do that when the ET's are already doing it?

Landing on the white house lawn or disabling nukes at nuclear missile sites. Which one is the more compelling?
    Last edited by A99; 08-02-2017 at 12:06 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I have no doubt the ETs are influencing Governments' NOT to use their Nukes, and that many a personnel are privy to their interaction. However this is not the disclosure that common CONTACT will have.

Friend or Foe...?

If they make true disclosure, than if friend, expect milestones in energy, medicine, food production, etc.,etc.,

If Foe, well all bets are off!

They will always be our foe solong as we still have nukes. Plain and simple.

If they can travel through time and have seen our future, which is something we can't rule out, then that's why they've been abducting humans for bio material because they plan on doing a restart on humanity either here, or somewhere else. Preservation of the planet is the objective.

So this implies that they know that we are going to self-destruct because they have already seen that .... or they are going to intervene and wipe us off the face of the earth in some way (if we don't give up our nukes... and nuclear power plants). Only the difference between them doing that or us doing it to ourselves via a nuclear war means the planet will survive as opposed to ending up irreparably damaged.

Do you know how quiet it often times is, before a storm? It's quiet now. For how long? Who knows but nevertheless, it's very unsettling.
    Last edited by A99; 08-02-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

They've given us their message on why they are here and what they want us to do. They are giving us time to let their message sink in; in the remote possibility that we will do what we need to do to save ourselves. They are not going to allow us to engage in a nuclear war in any way, shape or form. They will implement their own plan for human extinction before that ever happens.

At the end of the day, at least we can say that they are giving us the courtesy, beforehand, on why they are going to do that. This way, when the day comes when everything starts to rapidly unfold, we'll know that that the only ones we have to blame, are ourselves.
    Last edited by A99; 08-02-2017 at 02:54 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    They've given us their message on why they are here and what they want us to do. They are giving us time to let their message sink in; in the remote possibility that we will do what we need to do to save ourselves. They are not going to allow us to engage in a nuclear war in any way, shape or form. They will implement their own plan for human extinction before that ever happens.

At the end of the day, at least we can say that they are giving us the courtesy, beforehand, on why they are going to do that. This way, when the day comes when everything starts to rapidly unfold, we'll know that that the only ones we have to blame, are ourselves.
    Hopefully it won't come to genocide, Forcible nuclear disarmament would be preferred. Though we would still have the problem of overpopulation with over 7 billion people now. Maybe they will have mercy on us and allow us to relocate to other habitable worlds, though I'm afraid the aliens may instead go with forced sterilization.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Thanks for your feedback! I think it would be wise for us to brainstorm on what we think their next move will be. The balls in their court and you've mentioned some possibilities that are worth mulling over and processing. I'll post later after I've spent some time doing that.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi