Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: UFOs and Nuclear Sites

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Fukushima? Pretty hard to vet those reports. I agree. Helps though if one speaks Japanese to be able to discern which ones are hogwash and which ones are true.
    Is your daughter in Japan now? Or does she know anyone who's there who could give us a more realistic appraisal on the veracity of any of those UFO reports at that site?
    She's lived in Tokyo for the past fifteen years or so. She was born in Japan and her Japanese is native fluent. The reports of UFOs were primarily from TV sources and likely quite difficult to vet.

Normally, I don't put much stock in such accounts however, there were so many reports that (IMO) the preponderance lent some weight to the validity.

I'm the first to admit that this is more speculative than scientific and I applaud your method of vetted sources.

What's more speculative than scientific? I'm unclear what you are referring to.

PS -- Sorry, i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, could you just speak in plain everyday English? I love your big words and sophisticated phrases but I have trouble sometimes understanding exactly what you are saying when you sometimes express yourself that way here in this forum. lol

The simpler the better works best for everybody. No offense.
    Last edited by A99; 08-05-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

What's more speculative than scientific? I'm unclear what you are referring to.

PS -- Sorry, i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, could you just speak in plain everyday English? I love your big words and sophisticated phrases but I have trouble sometimes understanding exactly what you are saying when you sometimes express yourself that way here in this forum. lol

The simpler the better works best for everybody. No offense.
    Speculative = me adding reports here that my daughter heard on Japanese TV.

Scientific = you using vetted reports from eye-witnesses employed at nuclear facility.

thank you!

You're an excellent writer. I'll just ask you to explain what you just said if I have any questions about that.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I think the thing that threw me off was the word "scientific" because normal vetting of those who report things, especially when it comes to reports on UFOs seen at those nuclear locations, like Fukushima, for example, does not seem like something I would qualify as being part of a scientific process. So for this reason, I wanted clarification on what exactly you were saying in that one sentence I highlighted here. I thought I was missing something. Anyway, thanks again for your patience with me on this. I always enjoy reading your posts at this forum and, many times, I've found them more insightful than most.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This whole situation with North Korea has got me worried. While it would be great if the aliens shot down any nukes that they launch at us (or we launch at them) I'm afraid that there may be some sort of "prime directive" or other rules that would prevent them from interfering.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

They already seem to be one step beyond that hypothetical non-interference protocol (StarTrek’s Prime Directive) because the hard-core data we have on this strongly indicates that they have been engaging in limited direct intervention which is clearly demonstrated by the following:
    1. Sightings and Incursions at nuclear missile bases
    2. ET abductions
    3. Deliberate over flights of large metropolitan area’s which, in some cases have involved mass sightings. We can speculate that their 'message' to us, in those cases, could be that they want us to know that they are here.
    4. Deliberate over flights at nuclear power plants.
    Last edited by A99; 08-10-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

They already seem to be one step beyond that hypothetical non-interference protocol (StarTrek’s Prime Directive) because the hard-core data we have on this strongly indicates that they have been engaging in limited direct intervention which is clearly demonstrated by the following:
    1. Sightings and Incursions at nuclear missile bases
    2. ET abductions
    3. Deliberate over flights of large metropolitan area’s which, in some cases have involved mass sightings. We can speculate that their 'message' to us, in those cases, could be that they want us to know that they are here.
    4. Deliberate over flights at nuclear power plants.
    Not to mention the "gift" of several pieces of technology and the possibility that we are their ancestors because of genetic manipulation. And then of course there's the crop circles. Not all of them, but many are not of earthly origin.

I was going to add that my list is only the tip of the iceberg but I figured some here might add more to it anyway and I'm glad you did! Thanks for the doing that!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi