I just found Thrive today while doing some research about orgone pyramids (they're SOO pretty!). Anyhow, I found this video and it reminded me about something that happened just a few months ago.

It was Autumn so there were lots of leaves all over. One night, I heard some movement outside right beneath my living room window (which I sit only a few feet away from). It was dark, around 10 PM or so. I heard the leaves and I knew somebody (or something!) was messing around with them. I looked out but couldn't see anything! The next day, I went outside and right outside the front door was a PERFECT leaf pile! They were formed in an arch on the side of the pile closest to my front door and a perfect, straight edge on the other side of the pile. There's no way that anybody in my neighborhood did that! The formation was so perfect that it reminded me of a crop circle! I did take pictures but unfortunately, they're deleted off my computer. I'm bummin' about that.

Here's the video that I found: Thrive - Crop Circles are Clues to New Energy Technology!

So now, this has me thinking. What was the purpose of making that leaf pile? I was so amused by it, and excited! It was pleasurable, joyful. I felt like I had friends playing with me and that felt pretty good. But, could there be another reason or purpose that I'm not aware of?