Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thrive:

Thrive:

thrive-movement-feat.jpg

http://www.thrivemovement.com/
    ThriveMovement YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThriveMo...?feature=watch

Thrive: What on earth will it take (Trailer)

SYNOPSIS

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

INTERVIEWS in THRIVE

Duane Elgin, Nassim Haramein, Steven Greer, Jack Kasher, Daniel Sheehan, Adam Trombly, Brian O'Leary, Vandana Shiva, John Gatto, John Robbins, Deepak Chopra, David Icke, Catherine Austin Fitts, G. Edward Griffin, Bill Still, John Perkins, Paul Hawken, Aqeela Sherrills, Evon Peter, Angel Kyodo Williams, Elisabet Sahtouris, Amy Goodman, and Barbara Marx Hubbard.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

Who here has saw the movie/documentary Thrive? What are your thoughts on it?

I myself have saw it and thought it was good, it pointed out most of the problems we face. One thing I have noticed though is the symbolism on the banner/posters for Thrive which cannot be denied as not being what they appear to be! (can't seem to add another image)

Regardless, this doesn't add up!

Here is the Thrive ten solutions in which I can't see anything wrong with what is proposed! Can you?

Thrive Solutions- What can I do? :http://thrivemovement.com/solutions-what_can_i_do

Top Ten Actions:

1. Get Informed, Speak Up & Connect with Others

2. Bank Locally

3. Buy and Invest Responsibly

4. Join the Movement to Audit and End the Federal Reserve

5. Keep the Internet Fair & Open

6. Support Independent Media

7. Support Organic, Non-GMO Farming

8. Require Election & Campaign Finance Reform

9. Advocate for Renewable and "Free" Energy

10. Take Part in Critical Mass Actions
    .................................................. .....................................

I can't see any of these actions benefiting the elite, or am I missing something?

Your thoughts on Thrive folks!

Gonna watch the documentary soon, don't know what I will make of the symbology but so far the things they want to accomplish sounds good, but it always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post

1. Get Informed, Speak Up & Connect with Others

2. Bank Locally

3. Buy and Invest Responsibly

4. Join the Movement to Audit and End the Federal Reserve

5. Keep the Internet Fair & Open

6. Support Independent Media

7. Support Organic, Non-GMO Farming

8. Require Election & Campaign Finance Reform

9. Advocate for Renewable and "Free" Energy

10. Take Part in Critical Mass Actions
    .................................................. .....................................

I can't see any of these actions benefiting the elite, or am I missing something?

Your thoughts on Thrive folks!
    My concern is that most of those items listed are probably not going to be possible soon.

I think the game plan has moved on from where many of us are still thinking it is at. in the film, he makes all the right points about the banking system, like many others do, but it doesn't acknowledge that the banking system as we have known it has now reached it's conclusion. It's over. They've done what they did, and now it's all about the deeds to the nation states. Evelyn deRothschild stated that he got out of raw banking by 2007 and has his hands on national treasury paper instead. That means to me that the NOW stage is all about acting like the new owners of the nation states that they are.

All the anti-bankers protests have missed the boat. We might even get a few bankers thrown over the side to us like lumps of meat to distract the hounds, but the agenda has moved on.

From the point of view of the 'elite' it's time to turn everybody on to a 'new global solution'. In it's own way, this film does that too.

Many of the leading thinkers and researchers are well enough sussed to be able to distinguish between NWO propaganda and genuinely revolutionary technological and information material. In the numbers game, though, that the elite are playing, the vast majority have so much catching up to do that the very process of catch-up is ripe for a controlled take over.

I'm wary of a film like this because it pushes all the right buttons and even offers 'participation' which the most successful recent political campaigns have also done. Observably, not one of those campaigns, to date, has actually delivered on the participation.

Tread carefully.
    Last edited by norman; 12-06-2011 at 05:22 PM.

I've watched the docu and it was good, a lot of stuff I knew bits about but thats no problem.
    I like the theory about free energy and the roundish field that supports that (can't remember a better term :P) and it seems it's already been used by a lot of people (to lesser extend at least). But oppressed by a lot of people too. Really gonna look into that a bit more since it really sounds interresting. IIRC that women who made antigravity, I saw that movie with the ball in the room a few years back. Before I was awake so to say, but I remember I was thinking: Why the hell haven't we implented this yet? (and it was a few days ago i saw the documentary so it ain't all fresh anymore :P)

@ Norman

You might be right that they focused their attention from the banking game to bigger things, wouldn't suprise me if the elite already did this a whole while ago. Seems like we're always a few steps behind :P.
    And as it seems this economy system is marked for inevitable doom, almost everything is falling apart. But still a lot of people don't know how corrupt most banks are really, and I think as much people as possible should stop supporting them. The system was never really made to last forever IMO.

Cause I think when the economy collapses completely the NWO is gonna make their move for complete domminance. So people should learn about this that when the economy collapses they are wary for what the goverment/corperations do and offer.
    I mean a lot of information also shows how every "economic breakdown" the last 100 years where orchestrated by a few elite for their benefit.
    So why would this one be any different expect bigger and better for them, and bigger and worse for us. Especially now that a bigger and bigger getting group of people get informed on this topic.

And I agree with you that most of the big events that are about changing things in the world come out with no result, or it looks like it is just too late for it to do something about it. Never really saw the point in most protest actions also, expect for the police to have some fun from time to time lol.

Many of the leading thinkers and researchers are well enough sussed to be able to distinguish between NWO propaganda and genuinely revolutionary technological and information material. In the numbers game, though, that the elite are playing, the vast majority have so much catching up to do that the very process of catch-up is ripe for a controlled take over.
    Hmm, so what was this NWO propaganda or genuinely material? :P I still have a lot of cathing up to do, just hope I know enough when I need it.

Anyway thanks for posting this Nighthawk, reminded me that I had to check it out!

THRIVE Foster Gamble on Free Energies, Money, Presidential, Conspiracies & the Thrive Movement:

Thrive Newsletter:

Dear Thrive Movement,

Please join Gaia University for their free webcast series, Thrive Now, which will be broadcast live on Tuesday, January 17th at 8p EST.

Next week's guest will be Evon Peter, one of the pioneers from the Thrive film and the founder of the Indigenous Leadership Institute, who will be discussing the importance of understanding who we are to help us discover our unique role in creating change in the world.

Thrive Now: Gaia U Radio Webcast with Evon Peter

Tuesday, January 17 at 8-9:15 PM EST

Call Topic: Be who you are and all can be as it should

Register Here: http://gaiau.cm-hosting.com/

We are also excited to announce that starting February 15, 2012 Gaia University will be offering a Diploma program especially designed for the Thrive Movement that credits people engaging in constructive action towards the goals of personal, community and global thrive-ability.

Thanks for everything you are doing to help create a thriving world!

Sincerely,

Foster, Kimberly and the THRIVE team

PS - Don't forget to register for the call with Evon!
    (If you have any questions, please email webcasts@gaiauniversity.com)

Dear Thrive Movement,

As the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA - with its indefinite detention provisions) and its totalitarian twin the EAA (Enemy Expatriation Act) continue to dominate the alternative media conversation, we thought it would be a good time to step back and examine the larger agenda behind these legislative nightmares.

When we understand what the larger agenda is we can then develop solutions that are truly sufficient to meet the challenges we face.

After a lifetime journey of pursuing the question, 'what is keeping us from thriving?' my research revealed that a small group of financial elite have gained control over key areas of our lives - energy, food, health care, education and more - and are the single greatest threat to humanity's ability to thrive.

At first, a global domination agenda to control others was hard for me to consider. But as I spent many years getting myself educated about it, many things that hadn't made sense began to fall into place. A different story began to emerge which, as horrible as it was to consider, actually explained more than ever before.

I came to realize the desperate drive to dominate others is based in a worldview of scarcity and fear. The controlling elite seem to believe the only options are to control, or be controlled, and realizing that gave me a better understanding of why they have chosen their current route.

So, WHAT is the Global Domination Agenda?

It is a plan by powerful private bankers to take over all our primary systems (money, energy, food, media, etc.) and to establish a sole global authority - with themselves in charge. They use the media, central banks, multinational corporations, governments, major foundations, and international agencies such as the IMF and World Bank to implement their strategies.

To date they have successfully brought down countries across the globe, including Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Tanzania, Indonesia, Brazil, Poland, Mexico, Bolivia, Thailand, Iceland, the Soviet Union, Japan, Greece and scores of others. They are now attempting to dismantle the U.S. by collapsing the dollar and making sure Americans are in debt they can't repay.

It's not that humans are incapable of thriving. It's that we've been duped into a system that is designed to consolidate wealth and power in the hands of a controlling few, rather than provide a real opportunity for everyone to thrive.

While exposing this agenda and strategically challenging deceptive systems such as central banks and fiat money, people are beginning to come up with new ways to organize and cooperate - based on core moral principles rather than corrupt politics. We can withdraw our participation from this destructive agenda and liberate our planet and our true human potential.

To that end, please help reverse the NDAA by telling Congress to block the indefinite detention of people.

Thanks for everything you are doing to create a world where we can all thrive.

Sincerely,

Foster, Kimberly, and the THRIVE team

PS - please keep an eye out for next week's email where we will discuss HOW the agenda is being implemented so our solution strategies can be most leveraged.

Unfortunately I had to come to the conclusion that it is nothing more than a feel good movie, that takes neither human nature or the real geoplotical ambitions of the NWO / PNAC / Bilderbugers / Zionists into account.

Short of a large military coup by "white hats", ET turning up in a big way, or the sudden awakening of the masses, it is just like the 'New Age' movement, pipe dreams.

Move away from population centres, with clean water & arible land. Hoard food & guns and pray.

Your votes don't count in a corrupt system, they own the military, the courts, the police & the media, those with the power to act won't or can't. Not yet anyway.

Thrive newsletter:

Since we launched in November, we have heard from many of you how critical you feel it is for the message of THRIVE to get out all over the world as quickly as possible.

We hear you! And we feel the same. Now, thanks to your enthusiastic support - in buying the DVD, sharing the film with your communities and donating to the movement - we can make the movie free AND support the ongoing THRIVE movement.

We are excited to announce that THRIVE will be available for FREE on our website - www.thrivemovement.com - starting April 5, 2012!

Check out this video from Foster about our decision to go free and please

(click to watch)
    spread the word!

We're counting on your support to help THRIVE
    go viral in just one week by sharing the movie
    with your networks.

With excitement and gratitude,

Foster, Kimberly, and the THRIVE team.

Thrive newsletter:

Dear Thrive Movement,

We are excited to announce that THRIVE is now available for FREE to stream at thrivemovement.com. You can easily share the movie via facebook, twitter, and email - or even embed the player on your own website - by simply clicking "Share Thrive" below the video player.

We are counting on your continued support through DVD sales and donations to keep the THRIVE movement strong and sustainable.

Please share the movie with your friends and family to help spread this critical information all over the planet.

Now is the time to show that humanity has what it takes to thrive, and that we'll no longer stand by while the controlling elite continue to consolidate wealth and power.

Thank you for your continued support and all you're doing toward a thriving world!

Sincerely,

Foster, Kimberly and the Thrive Team

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie