Thread: UFO Secrets To Be Revealed....

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed....

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed At National Atomic Testing Museum

Four retired Army and Air Force colonels and a former British Ministry of Defense investigator join forces this weekend at the National Atomic Testing Museum to speak on a subject public officials rarely address -- UFOs.

The Smithsonian-affiliated museum's special lecture, "Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed" is open to the public and has been long anticipated by researchers of unexplained phenomena.

The exact nature of the secrets hasn't been revealed, but the participants form a historic who's who of UFO researchers spanning half a century.

At least one of the participants has strongly hinted he's going to reveal startling UFO-related information that hasn't yet seen the light of day.

"I'm going to explain what I think and what I believe, and this is after all these years thinking about it. I think I've got the answer and no one has ever mentioned it," said retired Air Force Col. William Coleman.

Full story http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1902019.html
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    UFO Secrets To Be Revealed At National Atomic Testing Museum

Four retired Army and Air Force colonels and a former British Ministry of Defense investigator join forces this weekend at the National Atomic Testing Museum to speak on a subject public officials rarely address -- UFOs.

The Smithsonian-affiliated museum's special lecture, "Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed" is open to the public and has been long anticipated by researchers of unexplained phenomena.

The exact nature of the secrets hasn't been revealed, but the participants form a historic who's who of UFO researchers spanning half a century.

At least one of the participants has strongly hinted he's going to reveal startling UFO-related information that hasn't yet seen the light of day.

"I'm going to explain what I think and what I believe, and this is after all these years thinking about it. I think I've got the answer and no one has ever mentioned it," said retired Air Force Col. William Coleman.

Full story http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1902019.html
    I wonder if the MOD Investigator is our old friend, Nick Pope?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Indeed it was Nick Pope, read about the conference here:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012...ions-spark-mo/

Blog Entries
    ".... left with more questions than answers."

Has a sad, familar ring to it.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008