Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Invasion confirmed by Russian Prime Minister?

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Testing the waters before the incident occurs?

I bet some people behind the scenes are hardly laughing at that "joke".
    Humm, depending what time zone your in (planet wide) there is what, 11 OR 12 days til the 12/21/12 date.

I wonder if that's when the supposed galactic quarantine of the people of earth may be lifted or removed!

Time is running out!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Manuel and epo33. I think this is going to get interesting.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 12-09-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Let's hope so!

His reference to the MIB films would seem to suggest he was joking, not to mention the fact that he also talked about Father Christmas... But, like many before him it could well have been an intentional leak with plausible deniability. Either way, the only way to know for sure would be to ask him for clarification. It reminds me of the recent coments from Obama on the topic of Roswell.

Interesting to see that the mainstream media are paying attention.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

From Grant Cameron, via Facebook:

"President Kirsan Ilyumzhinov (President of the Republic of Kalmykia in the Russian Federation from 1993 to 2010) contacted Medvedev to investigate what he believed was his own personal alien abduction. In this video he talks about his experience."

The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Grant Cameron has updated his article again today with commentary from Russian Ufologist Paul Stonehill -

"Update 4
    From Russian researcher Paul Stonehill in reply to a question by Giuliano Marinkovic
    Greetings, Mr. Marinkovic.

From my review of the most recent reaction to Medvedev's pronouncement among Russian UFO researchers, he made a joke. I tend to agree with this assessment. Wry Russian humor. Let's see what develops. I will update you and others.
    Have a great week.

Lest people make the wrong conclusion:

Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was really making a joke in his statement about aliens; this is the opinion of reputable Russian and Ukrainian UFO researchers and authors of UFO phenomenon books. One of them questions the reason Medvedev was asked this question: Medvedev was surprised, and as a result, made a crude mistake. He thinks some of the elements of the question are missing. But my colleague believes Medvedev made a joke."

Read more: http://www.presidentialufo.com/compo...nfirmed-aliens

Blog Entries
    Jerry Pippin's show tonight will be about this. This is from Jerry's Facebook page:

Jerry Bertrand Pippin
    Starting at 7:00 to 9:00 Eastern- Russian UFO stories including an update on the Prime Minister blowing the whistle on a secret Russian document about ET Contact. Grant Camerom , Robert Morningstar , and Paul Stonewall. To listen click on the IRN player at http://www.jerrypippin.com/
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

By now, Grant Cameron is at update #6:

http://www.presidentialufo.com/compo...nfirmed-aliens
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

It would not be a surprise in the near future, if there is a race between countries for first Disclosure, who does the best job and has the most information, and paints other nation or nations as bad-guys for holding-out.

Blog Entries
    Here is the Men In Black documentary that some believe Medvedev was referring to.

Thanks to Neil Gould for posting it on the Outpost Facebook page.

You can read more about it here http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/36340/
    Last edited by newyorklily; 01-03-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Much Cleaner version from the original channel. (Terrible subber, but I guess you can't ask for much considering it is free)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheoriesOfConspiracy
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous