An announcement from Ed Komarek:

"In the book I include the best ET contact cases and whistle-blower testimony that I have found from a lifetime of investigation and research. These testimonies provide the foundation and basis for the advanced exopolitical concepts involving issues and implications of contact.

The print version of this book is discounted on Amazon and makes a wonderful, but economical Christmas gift for friends and relatives with an interest in UFOs. I am happy to say, thanks to so many people helping spread the word, that the copies in public hands since publication 6 months ago are now approaching 4000 with 90% of those being free Kindle downloads. The last free Kindle promotion brought in about 350 new readers. So with your continued help, it seems entirely feasible that we could have 10-20 thousand copies circulating around the world by this time next year helping take a bite out of the UFO/ET cover-up.

We are up against a powerful Bilderberg Globalist Mafia that I am convinced is holding UFO disclosure and constitutional governments hostage in order to promote their own special nefarious interests at the expense of the rest of us. The Globalist’s control over the medium of exchange, money, allows them control over national armies, governments, media, religion and science as well as UFO/ET disclosure.

We must not become discouraged; our situation is not hopeless, because we the people of the world are waking up. We have the power of the swarm behind us. We must first turn away from the mainstream media that is dumbing us down to educate ourselves through the social networks and alternative media, then we have to take appropriate and focused action to regain control over our lives, or property and our liberty.

I accept all friendships on Facebook where I post up to date daily UFO related news to not only keep myself informed, but to keep others informed as well. A rising tide lifts all boats. I just started an UFOs Exopolitics and the New World Disorder fan page that will really kick in when I exceed the Facebook 5000 member limit soon."