Thread: Path of "PLanet X"

Path of "PLanet X"

I am not able to discern whether this has any validity at all - someone from the Earth Changes & Pole Shift site posted an apparently well-thought-out explanation of the path of "Planet X" complete with diagrams.

(BTW I used to be impressed by photos taken through a red filter,as advised on that site, until I took some myself. . . .& also found what they refer to as "moon swirls" around local street lamps.. . .)

Anyway, here is the link: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...planet-x-ver-5
    Last edited by kleemkrishnaya; 12-14-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Corrected link

They have put a lot of work into their website. How much of it becomes reality remains to be seen.

At first glance it doesn't seem to have any astronomical validity at all...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    At first glance it doesn't seem to have any astronomical validity at all...
    Exactly, what ever was supposed to happen has already happened, are you still here? I am, so I guess it was 100% Bull Pucky, pretty much like most of the ungullible thought as well. So is anyone out there ready for round 2, are they just going to say that they got the dates wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Exactly, what ever was supposed to happen has already happened, are you still here? I am, so I guess it was 100% Bull Pucky, pretty much like most of the ungullible thought as well. So is anyone out there ready for round 2, are they just going to say that they got the dates wrong?
    Apparently the common excuse used nowadays is that 'it happened in another timeline' ...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin