Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigelow Funding and Research into the SkinWalker ranch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Impressive to see the owner bring in Linda Moulton Howw into the team . . .

At the end a video, it said the season finale would be June 2nd . . .

Thanks for the post.
    It is listed as SEASON1 Finale (S1E08).
    Wonder if that means we will see a SEASON2 of "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" on the History Channel?
    Also wonder if Travis Taylor will stay around for a second season?

The last episode, I wasn't real clear on if LMH was on the team going forward or just a guest appearance because of the cattle mutilation they discovered on the ranch.
    Naturally she is consider one the leading experts on the subject.
    Could be a way of introducing her, as a replacement for Travis? Guess we need to tune in next time to find out.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

According to Brandon Fugal there's going to be a second 10 ep series
    And he's going to put up a website with all the research so people can look and maybe get some peer reviewed papers from it

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    According to Brandon Fugal there's going to be a second 10 ep series
    And he's going to put up a website with all the research so people can look and maybe get some peer reviewed papers from it
    Good news . . . Will they really get to bottom of the phenomena???

Or will there be some intervention from a three letter agency? If I remember correctly, George Knapp confirmed there were still classified aspects to that Ranch!

Mick West conducted a really good interview with Brandon Fugal. Really puts him on the spot quite a few times

UFO Joe has transcribed it all.
    http://www.ufojoe.net/skinwalker-fugal-west

Mick West (MW): Welcome to “Tales from the Rabbit Hole.” I’m your host Mick West. My guest today is Brandon Fugal, a prominent business leader based in Utah and the current owner of the mysterious Skinwalker Ranch, which is the focus of a wide variety of reported strange phenomena. From supernatural visitors to cattle mutilations and UFOs. The ranch is now the subject of a History Channel show, “The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch,” the finale for which airs on Tuesday, June 2nd, this coming Tuesday. So Brandon, thank you very much for being here.

Brandon Fugal (FG): It’s a pleasure to be with you. And what a wonderful way to end our week on a beautiful Friday afternoon.

MW: Thank you. It should be an interesting show. I think. Tell me how you first heard about Skinwalker Ranch....

Last show this series is tomorrow 2nd June

Blog Entries
    The finale of History Channel's "Secrets of the Skinwalker Ranch" was Ok.
    No Earth shaking spoilers.

Turned out to be a clip show, with everyone sitting around a table discussing highlights from each of the season's episodes.
    The one tidbit of information I was waiting on was expansion on Travis' prior statement about "The Intelligence Agencies" reaching out to him about their research.
    Unfortunately he kept it vague, never saying which agency he was in contact with. Only stating "they" were interested in the ongoing research.
    Attachment 1008

Me too , surely he could have said a little more about their interest.
    I quite liked the summing up, think they need to invest in some sophisticated tri-field meters.
    Vaguely pointing them in the sky seemed pretty primitive, surely you could get a visual read out on a monitor.
    Could the intelligence agencies get them a radar system? Or FLIR pod?

The new season of "Secret of SkinWalker Ranch" started yesterday. Did anybody catch it?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The new season of "Secret of SkinWalker Ranch" started yesterday. Did anybody catch it?
    Yes, nice to see Travis Taylor back with the rest of the cast.

SPOILER

The highlight of the episode was the discovery of a cave/hole in the ground. They filled it with 45,000 gallons of water and did not spot any run off.
    They were about to add some green dye to the mix, see where/if it was running off else where.
    Not sure if it ended then, or if I fell asleep. Anyway, tune in next time to find out.
    Attachment 1008

When the guy's phone starts acting they should have run some diagnostics on it and perform a virus scan later that day if that is possible. Maybe even install something to keep a log of what's going on next time it happens.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

@Wally thought this last season of SSR was very good even better than the first series. They really brought in some great technology to throw at the problem it seems like they are narrowing down their approach and getting close to something.