Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigelow Funding and Research into the SkinWalker ranch

Thanks Calikid managed to find a copy of the ancient aliens ep. Thought it was very good. Looking forward to the History Ch Series.

There's a livestream if anyone's bored

Travis Taylor worked on the new series

Blog Entries
    Travis almost looked sick when they told him "there is no digging on Skinwalker Ranch".
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Someone's put it (History Channel's "The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch" S1E01) up on YT, doubt it will be there long
    Last edited by calikid; 04-03-2020 at 10:54 PM. Reason: add series title.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Someone's put it (History Channel's "The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch" S1E01) up on YT, doubt it will be there long
    Not much actual info in this episode imo. There are two things worth noting though.
    I find it interesting that the head of security's nickname is "Dragon" , why bother telling us his nickname?
    Also the seismograph/telemetry device acronym is S.A.T.A.N
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    Not much actual info in this episode imo. There are two things worth noting though.
    I find it interesting that the head of security's nickname is "Dragon" , why bother telling us his nickname?
    Also the seismograph/telemetry device acronym is S.A.T.A.N
    They give the nickname just because it sounds cool, like "Dog the bounty hunter". The ending was somewhat of a cliffhanger, "What's in the case?"
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Perhaps a metal fragment? The ground penetrating radar seemed to imply there was a 40ft craft under the earth?
    But I remember the same production company did 'The Curse of Oak Island' I remember a trailer for that show where it looked they'd found gold, turned out the next show it was something like a rust nail. So probably shouldn't speculate.

I thought on the whole they've done a good job. Hopefully more data will come out in later episodes.

Thanks Longeyes, I enjoyed that.

Anyone notice from 16:15 to 17:25 when the phone batteries went dead, the event didn't seem to effect the camera(s) that were in service doing the recording. Weird!