Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Real page turners and very entertaining books by an extremely talented and imaginative writer! I've read all of them and I highly recommend them for science fiction fans!
    Thanks... Glad to know you enjoyed them...

I need to kick myself and get next two finished.

Very few people can write fiction to the level that you can Casper... I couldn't even attempt such a feat, even if my life depended on it. You have a gift and you need to keep nourishing it. Hope you finish those books!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Casper Parks interview on "Shift Happens" available at Speaker for listening and *downloading.

Shift Happens, click here for podcast at Speaker

We are considering doing this podcast from time to time and calling it "Feeling The Pulse Of Society".
    Analyzing news, currents events - Cause and Effect.
    Last half hour of episode, we discussed entertainment industry.

The *download feature is nice for listening on a trip.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 01-29-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Casper Parks: Episode two Feeling the Pulse of Society on Shift Happens available at Speaker for listening and download.

Feeling the Pulse of Society is new, still getting my footing for it. It is fun recording the series.

Feeling the Pulse of Society is analyzing news, currents events and random ramblings. First portion of episode two, we discuss the entertainment industry, then news and current events.

We also discuss the "difference between hacking an election and rigging it".

Shift Happens, click here for podcast at Speaker. Please share link on Social Media, thank-you.

Also, Shift Happens can be heard on the internet radio station: The Fringe FM.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 03-09-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks casper. Will check that out.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I do Kindle. Any chance the book will appear on Amazon?
    Calikid, I think you may already have Ages Past...

Ages Past was my second novel and has some errors.

Amazon has a rule: If an author wants to list an e-book as free, Amazon wants exclusives on e-books. Basically, I would not be allowed to list it as an e-book anywhere else for 90 days.

At one time, Amazon offered the opportunity to share a link them where book was listed for less money and they price matched. I just looked and didn't see that option anymore.

Amazon link, click here. It is listed as e-book 99 cents.

Here is Barnes & Noble link show it as free, click here

For my next book, I leaning toward allowing Amazon exclusives on e-book for 90 days then I can do a 5 day give-away of e-books at their site. After the 90 days elapses, I can uploaded the book to i-Tunes, Google Play and Barnes & Noble. I am hinging on Amazon exclusives - a number of fans use i-Tunes, Google Play or B&N for e-books. Amazon is the largest player for e-books, so will likely allow them 90 days.

I thought so...I've already read that book... will read it again sometime too. Very entertaining!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I thought so...I've already read that book... will read it again sometime too. Very entertaining!
    Thanks...