Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

Episode Three "Feeling the Pulse of Society" with Casper Parks, GG Rabbit and Empress Cortana on Shift Happens available at Spreaker and Youtube.

Episode available for download at Spreaker, click here.

Also airing at The Fringe FM
    and TalkStreamLive...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-19-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Coming from Darkness by Casper Parks available free as e-book at select retailers for month of May 2017
    Click here for links to download free e-book

Title 14, Section 1211 Code of Federal Regulations, passed into law on July 16, 1969.
    Anyone in contact with an extraterrestrial and or UFO is jailed.
    NASA can enforce quarantine that a court order cannot break.

Coming from Darkness is an epic near future Science fiction novel.

After a UFO crashed into a motel, public outcry demanded action. A governmental agency moved a Disclosure plan ahead of schedule. Title 14, Section 1211 Code of Federal Regulations is reinstated as law. In the name of public safety, alien abductees are herded into special camps.

In the years following, RFID biochip implants go from voluntary to the law of the land, and anyone refusing placed into retraining camps. Government scanners for biochips double as scanners for alien implants.

First three years after Disclosure, young alien abductee Bryce had unintentionally dodged capture. When biochips became law, he fled into the wilds to live among survivalists. Former operatives of a shadow government whom had defected scanned him for an alien implant.

Bryce is not simply a former abductee - He is an Unknown abductee. Like a society gone mad around them, survivalists fear former alien abductees.

They suspect that, aliens programed him to complete a secret mission. The government learned he is an Unknown, and intensified their hunt for him.

Abandoned by aliens, pursued by the government and hated by society, Bryce must come to terms with an abusive past. He must learn to forgive others and forgive himself.

All the while, he must evade capture and learn what it means to be an Unknown and discover whatever his mission was.

CasperPark-72dpi-1500x2000(6).jpg
    Download and leave a review, it helps with algorithms.
    thanks...

😺 Charlie kitty makes himself comfortable in box of newly arrived promotional copies of books! 😺
    chrlbksI.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    😺 Charlie kitty makes himself comfortable in box of newly arrived promotional copies of books! 😺
    chrlbksI.jpg
    Awwww! <3

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

10PM CST: Live Sunday night 05/14/17 at Spreaker, Casper Parks on Shift Happens: Discussion - New Documentary Unacknowledged and future of Disclosure.

Click here for Shift Happens at Spreaker. Spreaker has a chat feature, come and join us!

With Disclosure at the forefront May 2017, please help promote this book on social media...
    Free e-book at select retailers...

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Coming from Darkness by Casper Parks available free as e-book at select retailers for month of May 2017
    Click here for links to download free e-book

Title 14, Section 1211 Code of Federal Regulations, passed into law on July 16, 1969.
    Anyone in contact with an extraterrestrial and or UFO is jailed.
    NASA can enforce quarantine that a court order cannot break.

Coming from Darkness is an epic near future Science fiction novel.

After a UFO crashed into a motel, public outcry demanded action. A governmental agency moved a Disclosure plan ahead of schedule. Title 14, Section 1211 Code of Federal Regulations is reinstated as law. In the name of public safety, alien abductees are herded into special camps.

In the years following, RFID biochip implants go from voluntary to the law of the land, and anyone refusing placed into retraining camps. Government scanners for biochips double as scanners for alien implants.

First three years after Disclosure, young alien abductee Bryce had unintentionally dodged capture. When biochips became law, he fled into the wilds to live among survivalists. Former operatives of a shadow government whom had defected scanned him for an alien implant.

Bryce is not simply a former abductee - He is an Unknown abductee. Like a society gone mad around them, survivalists fear former alien abductees.

They suspect that, aliens programed him to complete a secret mission. The government learned he is an Unknown, and intensified their hunt for him.

Abandoned by aliens, pursued by the government and hated by society, Bryce must come to terms with an abusive past. He must learn to forgive others and forgive himself.

All the while, he must evade capture and learn what it means to be an Unknown and discover whatever his mission was.

CasperPark-72dpi-1500x2000(6).jpg
    Download and leave a review, it helps with algorithms.
    thanks...

Episode of Shift Happens posted at Spreaker and Youtube
    The 1992 Los Angeles Riots
    I was living and working in The Hot Zone...
    Personal reflections of what it was like being there for it.

Listen via website and downloadable at Spreaker by clicking here.
    (Two hour recording)
    Also, available at Youtube
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-05-2017 at 07:13 AM.

In regards to my posting within Emerging Surveillance State, click here for thread.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Not sure I follow Casper.
    Are you laying claim to a specific phrase?
    Or the general idea of Government coercion, to get ppl to unwittingly surrender up their photos/biometrics?

I'm thinking Snowden, back in 2013, had a similar flavor.
    At TOP it was a general idea.

I reached-out to Snowden with a question about it. It is certain that, he has an on-slot of people approaching him. I don't expect a response. It would not be surprising if Snowden had stated something similar. If so, he deserves credit for it.

A phrase I stated on radio regarding the "Selfie Craze" showed up in a meme. The person posting the meme was likely to have heard me say it, but was not attempting to take credit.

Nature of the beast: As a writer, I tend to be touchy... Name Recognition is important.

Seeing that meme and its re-posting was frustrating.

When it comes to "copyrights", I am very protective.

Sincerely,

Casper Parks
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-29-2017 at 08:13 PM.