Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Just as a heads up: Casper is at home without Internet access at the moment, and is taking the opportunity to finish his new novel, for which a deadline is approaching.
    Garuda, thanks for the welcome back in the other thread and posting for me.

Casper Parks extends free e-books at i-Tunes and Kobo through May 2013.

Ages Past is free at Kobo Books and i-Tunes.
    Attachment 994

After Benjamin discovered a habitable planet, he negotiated opening the colony for human races from across the known universe. Before his home planet of Bootes had stepped into the heavens, many of the inhabitants were used in experiments by the Kohana (Greys). Humans from other star system feared those experiments had altered DNA of humans from Bootes. As an exchange of various human cultures is underway, those fears faded away.

When Jermack fell in love with a girl from another star system, Benjamin stood proud that his son led the way for others. A small number of non-human races were afraid of humans intermixing and creating a new race. In doing so, humans could request another seat on the Council of All and upset the balance of power. Opposed to the colony, a Cold Blooded Coalition formed and contacted the Kohana for help ending the new human colony.

Unknown to everyone, the Kohana (Greys) have plans of their own...

Perceptional Threshold is free at Kobo Books and iTunes.
    Attachment 995

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in his special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology. Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghostlike state.

Adventurous, they set-out to explore the Hollywood Strip as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a Ghostlike Prison Plane where Fallen Angels are imprisoned. They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not fully comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Ages Past and Perceptional Threshold e-books are priced 99 cents US at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-05-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Last weekend e-Books are running free at i-Tunes and Kobo Books.
    After June 2nd 2013, pricing will be set at 99 cents US.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Casper Parks extends free e-books at i-Tunes and Kobo through May 2013.

Ages Past is free at Kobo Books and i-Tunes.
    Attachment 994

After Benjamin discovered a habitable planet, he negotiated opening the colony for human races from across the known universe. Before his home planet of Bootes had stepped into the heavens, many of the inhabitants were used in experiments by the Kohana (Greys). Humans from other star system feared those experiments had altered DNA of humans from Bootes. As an exchange of various human cultures is underway, those fears faded away.

When Jermack fell in love with a girl from another star system, Benjamin stood proud that his son led the way for others. A small number of non-human races were afraid of humans intermixing and creating a new race. In doing so, humans could request another seat on the Council of All and upset the balance of power. Opposed to the colony, a Cold Blooded Coalition formed and contacted the Kohana for help ending the new human colony.

Unknown to everyone, the Kohana (Greys) have plans of their own...

Perceptional Threshold is free at Kobo Books and iTunes.
    Attachment 995

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in his special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology. Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghostlike state.

Adventurous, they set-out to explore the Hollywood Strip as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a Ghostlike Prison Plane where Fallen Angels are imprisoned. They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not fully comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Ages Past and Perceptional Threshold e-books are priced 99 cents US at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Many scholars theorize the true age of the Sphinx is at roughly six to ten thousand years, much older than previously thought. We do not know who really built it and why. We know who changed the head, but what was there prior remains unknown.

It is my duty as a science fiction writer to have fun with those questions.

In Ages Past, Jermack and his friends constructed what we now call the Sphinx. Perhaps someday, we will know the Sphinx’s true origins.

The Sphinx: Older Than The Dynastic Egyptians?

The revisionists amassed an impressive amount of research that suggests an earlier date for the Sphinx. The Archeology PtB have so far held them off with a Credential Defense among other tactics. After some more old farts die off, maybe the revisionists will prevail. Meanwhile, there is the intriguing question of, "if not the historic Egyptians, then who?" Also, why would the Egyptians in a later era build the pyramids near a monument built by others? Great questions. Archeology and related fields like Paleontology and Anthropology are not precise sciences. Even though archeologists often speak with absolute certainty, their mountains of data are often strung together with informed guessing.

Attachment 1028

Secured artwork for next book.
    Forgive my excitement, wanted to share it.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 07-06-2013 at 10:14 PM.

I like it very much! It has a good, solid, "professional book cover" look to it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I like it very much! It has a good, solid, "professional book cover" look to it, too.
    Thanks....

Congratulations Casper ! Great book cover. Sound intriguing as well.

I hope you will share some of your experience on publishing E books, platforms, and how you acquired the artwork.
    I am currently outlining a book that was basically given to me in a series of dreams. I had been working with 4 physicists on a tunnel experience I had and they all concurred that the information I was getting on this and many other things were inter dimensional. I had 2 quantum physicists and 2 astrophysicists on this and after 18 months all I could get out of them was yes, inter dimensional and yes, she's really tuned in! Lol
    While the book isn't science fiction, I will have to write this experience up one day.

At any rate, congratulations. Lt us know how it is doing and do share some publishing experience with us.

Congratulations!

I had seen it on Google+ already. Very nice.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin