Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

Ages Past Q&A

*This set of Q&A does not spoil the story, it discusses the backdrop. That said, if you have not read the novel and wish to have the backdrop unravel do no read this posting.

Ages Past was first drafted as a screenplay in 1991. In Ages Past, Grey aliens are discussed. Ages Past is a work of fiction. A number of things are transpiring in society today that mirror a backdrop for Ages Past. From time to time, people ask me questions. I have streamlined questions for an easier flow.

Questions and Explanations:

If Greys are real and operate as a hive mind, is the emerging Surveillance State "becoming as they are"?

Yes, it is very possible that is a long term goal.

If so, does an emerging Police State work as means of enforcing it?

Again, yes it is possible.

Benjamin, Jermack and Redding's home world of Bootes was forced into isolation and prevented from traveling among the stars by the Greys. Is that happening now on Earth?

It is briefly mentioned in Ages Past, the Greys did not want to lose their genetic breeding stock. Hence, they had formed a secret alliances with governments on Bootes that held citizens in bondage. What occurred on Bootes is a backdrop for Ages Past.

In answer to the question are humans on Earth prevented from traveling among the stars?

Consider the Tower of Babel here on Earth. After the great flood, humans were building a tower. Their languages were confused and people spread across the planet. Many religions teach, confusing of languages and spreading people across the globe was done for a reason. People after the flood were not spreading across the planet, they remained in a central location. Having not done as commanded, they were forced into it. *Another possibility remains. Was the Tower of Babel a rocket ship? Were humans preparing to explore space? *A third possibility. Tower of Babel was a myth created to explain why there are so many languages spoken.

As a side notation, clay pots have been unearthed from that time period with metals used for batteries. If true, that holds together a theory humans were gaining or re-gaining knowledge quick than expected. Confusing of languages and spread humanity across the globe would have slowed the process.

If confusing of languages and scattering of people was done by aliens, is it a good or bad thing? It is not easy to answer without knowing everything occurring at that time, both on and off-world.

Are grey aliens trying to turn us into them?

It was rumored there are three grey alien races. One trying to turn us into them through genetic modifications. Second not caring one or the other what is going on. A third grey alien race is opposed to genetic modifications... It is rumored, greys are at the end of their genetic breeding code. By altering human DNA, they are attempting to save their species from extinction.

*It could be broader than altering human DNA in an attempt to save themselves. Due to a spoiler, I cannot comment further.

Again, questions are welcome. I will do my best to answer.

Thanks,

Casper Parks

Good to see your still kickin. Turnin a bit cold here in Sedona. Been down to freezing at night some.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Good to see your still kickin. Turnin a bit cold here in Sedona. Been down to freezing at night some.
    Tons of lake effect snows here. Eight to ten inches is possible before this blast is over.

Young people from Canada. It is doubtful they named the band after the novel, Ages Past. Still, it was cool. I picked their five song instrumental album tonight at i-Tunes.

Blog Entries
    That guy is so badass he doesn't need a drum kit to drum. Very innocent music, that's what the world needs.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    That guy is so badass he doesn't need a drum kit to drum. Very innocent music, that's what the world needs.
    Ages Past the band and I followed each other recently on twitter. I hope they record additional music. Within the novel Ages Past, students sit around a bonfire playing music. It is weird... Ages Past the band, their music almost fits parts of the story.

January 31st, 2015 is the last day to grab free Google Play e-books by Casper Parks.

Perceptional Threshold, a syfy thriller known to give waking nightmares. When was the last time a novel caused you to shiver months after reading it?

Ages Past, an epic syfy adventure into history... Good for ages 12 and up! Want to introduce a teenager to science fiction? Ages Past is it! A tale that ripples across the full emotional spectrum.

Hope your still pounding the keys Casper !!

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Hope your still pounding the keys Casper !!
    CFD is on a finial edit, last one prior to publishing. Bristol has a final edit left, then it will be out there.